Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He responded quickly telling me via text that I had nothing to worry about from Dr. Miles as more people in similar garb appeared going directly to the stage and the Miles family. I put on the music before leaving to take care of a quick mic delivery to an adjacent classroom.

When I returned, a third of the theatre was filled with people who all appeared to come from Dr. Miles department.

I chuckled at some of the Caucasian and Asian students wearing African dashikis and kufi type hats in a visual indictment of their instructor. There was no fucking way I would ever visit his daughter over in the main building. The image of a classic duel to the death at twenty paces came to mind. Quisha and her sister were performing some melodic musical number as I crawled back into the projection booth. They were very talented girls despite their overbearing father.

"Well, looks like business is good." I got my phone out finding that Mz. Giggles was fast becoming a hit from the posted teaser alone.

The comments section heaped praise and chided me for not having the movie available for sale. My tip jar had been hit quite a few times bolstering my ego during a hard days work.

It was a little after seven thirty in the evening when I started feeling it after texting my mother about the double shift which made her happy enough to task me with buying groceries the following day. I peered through the window facing the stage noticing a good portion of the audience growing restless during a poetry reading.

I chaffed at the mental image of Steven and Zoya hobnobbing with the affluent and wealthy while I had to deal with Dr. Miles and a few of his other colorful associates. Zoya Berhan's parting words made more sense in hindsight as I noticed the crowd thinning out.

Things came to a general ending during the middle of the screening when Eboni found her way back to my window only to be snatched up by a vigilant father who escorted both of his daughters out of their scheduled screening under cover of theatre darkness.

I was reminded of Charity Gilbert's father now going through his own family crisis with her and Tressie Fisher. I didn't think there was any real reason she would give up on him despite what I heard that night. I watched some more people file out, one couple openly citing the popcorn was the best part of the movie before hitting the overhead lights.

I had to pick up the place a little deciding to leave the movie playing as background noise. I found a bunch of themed pamphlets and discarded cups in some of the seating picking up a bit. Zoya Berhan stuck it to me real fucking good and I just wanted to give her the biggest middle finger I could manage at this point.

There was no way in hell, I would cover a shift for her again in the future.

"Oh, sorry didn't know you were here; I'll turn the lights back down so you can finish the movie."

"Thanks."

Carlie was sitting alone with a medium sized bucket of popcorn one leg folded over the other. She was wearing a pair of white reeboks which contrasted with the spaghetti strap knee length sundress covering her body. There was a slight hint of cleavage which I'm sure was intentional.

I walked back down the aisle moving to the side of the elevated projection room hitting the lights. I turned around finding Carlie leaning there with a palm flattened against the wall supporting her weight. She was smiling biting into her lower lip, knowingly.

"WHAT?!" Carlie's attitude was apparent, my outburst making her look away snickering.

"Don't you want to watch the rest of the movie with me?" She asked innocuously, both of us knew she was testing her fledgling feminine appeal with Renee Kelly as the measuring stick. In that moment I regretted avoiding Carlie after she'd given me that epic blowjob.

Now I was going to have to force that sexual pendulum to swing the other way.

"Do you want me to watch the movie with you, Carlie?"

She righted herself in front of me taking my hand turning the palm upward. My heart thumped for a second thinking she were about to employ the same mind game as Renee, but instead she made circles in my palm with her pointer finger. It tickled making me draw my hand back as if burned.

"Yeah." She emphasized her answer by licking her bottom lip unknowingly putting me out even more.

It felt like she'd been talking to Renee who likely pegged me as some sort of simp. Her demeanor reminded me of her behavior in that video where Andre had been turned out in spectacular fashion. Carlie took my pointer finger leading me back to her aisle intending for me to have a seat. Expectedly, she pushed me down into a seat but I held fast pulling her into my lap. Her tight round butt ended up firmly planted on my business as we jostled a little. I went for the hem of her dress lifting the light material up exposing a bit of thigh above the knees before she stopped me.

"I can't have a look Carlie?"

"You know I have a boyfriend; don't be naughty with me." Despite her words, Carlie was peering over the seats making sure we were alone in the darkened theatre. It appeared Daughters of the Dust unwittingly cleared the house and not in a good way. I was sure director Julie Dash would be "proud" that she'd provided cover for a hookup.

"So, I can't look Carlie?" I asked again still holding the hem of her dress as she leaned over looking in the aisle preceding us.

"Alright, just a minute though, okay?"

"Sure."

I went with it tossing the dress upward that her navel was exposed finding a really tight pair of lace trim bikini panties. This underwear looked painted onto her figure accentuating the anchor shape of her hips making her legs appear longer than they actually were. I appreciated the aesthetic appeal and thought that went into her apparel wondering if these were picked out for me or her boyfriend Abayomi.

"So, what do you think?" Carlie asked.

Instead of answering, I palmed her mound letting my middle fingers rest on her muff. I cupped her virtue giving her peach a little squeeze. The heat was palpable between her narrow thighs as I ran a middle finger along her covered slit, tracing its length. Carlie hunched forward tugging at my thumb until I lifted my hand.

"I can't hold you down?"

"Hold me down; you know we don't have much time before this movie is over, right? Probably just under forty minutes so you might not want to waste time." Carlie was playfully hiding her crotch from view, but my hand was resting on her inner thigh.

"So you don't want me to hold you down, or what?" My hand slid up her thigh resting three fingers against her mound slightly pushing into the buoyant flesh there.

"What do you mean; uhm, what're you talking about?"

I pulled my hand out from under her dress crooking a pointer finger wanting her to bring her head a bit closer. When Carlie did, I took her earlobe between my lips swirling my tongue on it. I followed this up by tracing her jawline with my tongue as my fingers went back to intently rubbing her slit. After studying her "performance" with Andre again, I knew her triggers using a thumb on her covered clit.

Basically I was palming her sex squeezing and rubbing the silken material of Carlie's skintight panties against her slit. My calculations proved on the money as it got noticeably more humid between her thighs. My opposite hand was gradually drawing her frock upward exposing my actions.

"Don't you want me to take care of you?" Carlie moaned with her cheek resting against my lips. She was responding to the lightened foreplay as I gave the young ingenue slight rabbit kisses.

"You are taking care of me Carlie. I let you play with mine, now it's your turn."

"Oh, is that right?"

"Yeah I wanna play with this tight pussy until you make that sound."

"What sound?" Carlie asked playfully.

I stuck the tip of my tongue in her ear making Carlie squirm about in my lap rubbing that tight apple all over my crotch. My teeth nibbled on her lobe again as she snickered turning into my body drawing her knees up as we kissed earnestly for the first time. I was quick with just the hint of tongue.

We jostled a little bit playfully wrestling as I reached under her frock pushing her thighs apart. This time I pressed the tips of my fingers against her slit followed by a knuckle used in a manner to ramp up the friction separated by the tiniest bit of fabric covering her sex. My thumb mimicked the action on her clit in this circular pattern.

Carlie chuckled snatching at my fingers trying to disrupt my actions until I captured her hand pressing it under mine flat on her mound. Both of us exchanged glances for a few seconds then I reached down softly moving her hand to the side. She watched me pinch the material and draw it aside enough to expose a puffy clean shaven mound.

Carlie had a nice looking slit that appeared tight and peachy even though I knew she'd traded her virginity for Andre's thirteen inches of addled manhood. There was no doubt I'd have to be talented in this moment to make up for my slightly above average offering. I ran a single digit along her slit until the tip slipped inside finding her already drenched in the way only a younger women can.

"Prettiest little pussy, looks tasty." I whispered in her ear sucking her gooey essence off my pointer finger.

"You like it?" She was still smiling as if we were playing some childish game.

"Yeah, can you give me some more?"

Carlie obliged me watching intently as I licked and suckled two of her fingers. I silently prompted her to keep it up while my free hand rubbed her inner thigh. I could see her getting wet and aroused stealing a peck of her cheek. I did it a couple of times until I found her lips waiting. This was more passionate ever brief.

"Give me some more please baby." I whispered purposely sounding submissive as she fed me more and more of her essence. I'd started giving her inner thigh these tiny pinches letting my hand slide back and forth over her shaven mound. I squeezed her juicy labia lips together watching some of her oily juices start to flow.

"Can I get some more of that Carlie?" I asked between kisses. We were making out passionately and I'm pretty sure she could feel my manhood pressing into her tight rear cleavage. She'd graduated alternating three and four finger stuffing my mouth up to the knuckles while I continued diddling her clit which was fully visible from its neat little hood.

I continued changing things up as she started to become more animated in my lap rolling her hips as if she were giving me a lap dance. Three of my fingers slid inside her snatch rubbing the grooves of her inner walls ramping up the young twentysomething's excitement.

My fingertips scrubbed that particular spot to the exclusion of all else as she started to whine in this girlish manner. We were making out heavily getting louder, but the noise was drowned out by the boring indie movie playing on the big screen. Her throaty gasps were a big turn on as she trembled and shook in my care.

Her breasts were jiggling loosely as one of the spaghetti straps slid off one shoulder exposing a slight tan line of the absent material. Carlie was sitting in my lap with both legs opened wide bent at the knees half Indian style. She was long and lean with a model's thin build from the waist up, her anchor shaped hips speaking to her ethnicity.

My rubbing fingers went harder making her hunch over as if she were going to yank them free of her snatch, but I played a trump card in that instant. I'd been slowly conducting a tacit exploration of her honeypot and discovered my goal moments before she arched her longish back.

"AH, AH SHIT THAT'S IT RIGHT THERE!" The bespectacled conscious sister gasped wrapping her fingers around my wrist in a death grip.

Two of my fingers were pressing against a particular bumpy ridge inside her cunt which was quickly becoming unmanageable. There was no way she would stop me now as I beat out a sensual ditty on her secret spot. I watched her face turn to mush, eyes squinted tightly shut mouth hanging open as I pushed her intrusively towards an orgasm.

Carlie went loose laying against my chest as I added the additional stimulation of my thumb to her clit simultaneously. Her chest was rising and falling as her grip relaxed, one arm falling limply to her side. Carlie reached up cupping the outside of her left breast squeezing it in pumping fashion.

"AW YEAH!! FEELS SO GUD!! AW MAN, KEEP DOING THAT!! AW SHIT!!" Her compact bubble butt was twisting and bobbing rubbing and stroking my shaft as we made out like lost lovers.

My free hand rose up cupping and squeezing her left boob. Carlie was quick covering my hand with her own rubbing it as she went wild swirling her tongue in my mouth eventually sucking on mine. She was actually sucking it like a surrogate cock making me extremely hard.

Her free hand was caressing my cheek as I continued working her intensely. I thought she went bra less but felt some sort of pastie covering the breast I was mauling. Carlie confirmed things tugging at her dress until that boob came into view. She was wearing one of those strapless, self-adhesive brassieres advertised as invisible push up types.

Her thumb and nail eventually peeled it away exposing her left tit. Carlie had some bell shaped breasts that sloped from her chest deflated looking at the top but noticeably full on the bottom. I estimated her size at approximately 36C, a bit on the large side. An odd aside was her areolas which were larger than you would've thought almost saucer sized.

The puffed up nature of it was visually enticing, with an engorged darkened nipple. Carlie rolled and pinched the nipple while her hips ground down on my shaft. Both of us were criminally dry humping one another as I pressed harder on her secret spot. She brought my hand up wanting her tit played with.

"Carlie?"

"Yeah?"

Her eyes were closed as she'd given up trying to sexually assert herself. I had her now as evidenced by my drenched fingers undated with her oily essence. Carlie was leaking all over the seat with her womanly scent assailing my nostrils.

"Make that sound for me." I whispered wetly into her ear.

"What sound baby?" Carlie's eyes opened still squinted.

Her question was my trigger as I went ham on her tight little cunt frenetically jilling her off with nothing held back. My entire hand was working this conscious ingenue to masturbatory heights unheard of, thumb expertly teasing her clit which looked like a nub at this point. I was starting to get more wetness freely running from her snatch accompanied by erratic bursts of moisture, but I knew what I wanted. Carlie was going to give it to me regardless.

"NEE-NEE!!" Carlie's face started to scrunch up much in the manner I'd seen during Andre's reverse gangbang with these dimples appearing at the corners of her nose and mouth while her brow furrowed.

"Come on Carlie, give it to me; make that sound." She was bouncing in my lap, her tight butt grinding me to dust through my jeans.

"NEE-NEE-NEE!!" Her chest was heaving, the exposed tit becoming something akin to jello as I flicked and pinched that nipple applying an intense level of pressure.

"That's what I want Carlie; give it up." I was creating splashes of her essence. There was no doubt she was going into the throes of a massive orgasm. Her lower back arched into my frigging fingers. I kept up the attack on her special button caring little about my own gratification.

"NEE-NEE-NEE-NEEE!!! Her long legs drew up into my lap pressed tightly together in a vain attempt to trap my fingers inside. It felt like she was urinating on my hand, but I knew better as Carlie went over the edge.

"NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!! NEE-NEE-NEE!!"

Even though I knew it was going to happen, I was unprepared for the explosive burst of moisture followed by a gust of liquid that came in fits and starts as she went wild flopping in my lap.

She was having a sexual meltdown and there was nothing I could do but ride it out until she went slack in my lap nearly five minutes later. It felt like somebody pulled some invisible plug robbing the twentysomething of her energy. Carlie went rigid in my lap for a few more seconds then physically deflated.

There was a puddle on the theatre floor at our feet.

"Thanks Carlie."

Instead of talking, she cupped my cheek giving me this very soulful, very emotional kiss. Her face glistened with perspiration catching the light from the movie playing overhead. Carlie pressed a hand to her bosom heaving and gasping from the exertion.

"I love that sound."

I complimented realizing one of my lower pants legs was drenched with her essence. Carlie absentmindedly rolled the nipple on her exposed boob looking out into space as I gingerly separated us starting to get up.

"Oh-oh, it's your turn." She gasped.

"That's okay, times up."

"Huh?"

"Movie's over." I motioned towards the screen as the last of the end credits scrolled.

Carlie almost looked like a mannequin splayed out across two seats with her dress still up exposing her business. Visually speaking she was a mess with slight traces of mascara running down her cheeks. Internally stoked and sure I'd reclaimed my sexual masculinity, I casually walked back over to the side of the projection booth switching on the overhead studio styled lighting.

It was a jolt to the system as the stark lighting hit my unprepared eyes making me squint and blink profusely. Carlie appeared over the top of her seat visible from the ball of fabric on her head wrap to the top of her abdomen, boob still exposed.

"HEY, TURN THAT OFF AND COME BACK OVER HERE!" She wanted more, but I wanted to turn a screw.

"I GOTTA GO; SHOULDN'T YOU CALL YOUR BOYFRIEND?" I wanted to be coy, maybe even a bit crass but she was undeterred smiling at me like some lazy drunk.

"Come back over; I wanna..."

Before she could say more, we were alerted by the sounds of keys at the heavy door leading into the student theatre. Carlie's head disappeared from view like she'd fallen into a black hole as I edged to the end of the wall finding a custodian entering with his pushcart.

"Oh, I didn't know people were still here." His name was Ed, we'd met a few times when I first enrolled.

"Just packing up, I was gonna pick up a bit."

"I'll take care of it, hell I got all night. Get off at seven, so what was the movie tonight?"

"Daughters of the Dust." He was facing me with his back to the screen.

Carlie covertly filed out looking to all the world as if she'd been attacked by a bear. Ed was this semi-portly brother; affable and friendly despite being slightly marginalized by his predominantly Latin coworkers.

"Man, I seen that movie; it's a snooze fest."

"Yeah, it's an acquired taste, I admit." Ed wasn't lying, but I'd had a different experience.

"What she'd look like young blood?" He asked out of nowhere alarming me enough to flinch.

"HUH?!!"

"The first time I watched that movie, this cute little sister from the liberal arts department was my excuse. We're married with two kids now." We both chuckled at his story as he started removing a rag from his cart.

"It's not like that Ed." I walked to the projection room putting a foot on the short stairwell opening the door still looking at him. It seemed like he didn't believe me in the slightest.

Zoya was sitting there in the projection room looking me dead in the face. There was a look of abject shock on her face that sent chills up my spine as she snapped into a standing position snatching a backpack from the countertop.

"UH, I'M GOING NOW!!" Before I could say a word, she ran through the opposite door in a blur of motion. I caught a brief glimpse of her huge heart shaped butt. The heavy metal door slammed loudly with an echo as I turned back to Ed still holding the handle on my entrance.

1...45678...21