Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down and let me please you; I don't want any more drama with you okay? Don't even try to act like you don't want some. You like this, right nigga? Wait until I put it in my mouth."

Carlie pressed into me taking these small steps until I felt the edge of one of the bucket seats against the back of my knees, toppling into the seat facing her.

Carlie dropped into an open legged squat stuffing herself with the entirety of my endowment up to the base framed by both of her hands. She just let my member rest inside her throat displaying no gag reflex to speak of. Then I felt it; the flat of her tongue extended from her mouth slathering saliva on my balls. It was an odd, yet tantalizing feeling as her head did these short, muted bobs in my lap.

My shaft fattened in her throat creating a visible bulge as I recalled a particular video clip of Carlie throating Andre's massive endowment as part of a bet she'd won handily.

Her lips were distinctly puffy drawing unwanted comparisons to Yoli in my mind that were disturbing considering that yellow bone's current location. I watched them slide backward extremely slow until the fattened head of my cock popped free of those big lips with an audible squelch.

The second my member was free of her maw; Carlie's hands began massaging the entirety of my manhood with these screwing motions alternated with the feathery touch of her palm sliding slow and methodically along my member. My inner thighs were tightening up within minutes of her beginning which embarrassed me after sleeping with Renee and her inner circle.

Carlie seemed to know what was happening pressing her pointer finger, the nail into one of the sensitive spots on my inner thigh. It felt like she could see it as she ran the underside of her hand along my inner thigh staring intently at that spot alone. Her advanced technique had me so aroused, it felt like someone had shoved a bar of steel into the interior of my endowment.

I found myself watching enchanted at the weird expression on her face. There was this glassiness to her expressive eyes not hidden by her big glasses. That soft, cushy palm stroked between the base of my member to just under the head leaving the crown neglected.

The head of my cock was swollen, pulsing in a biological synchronicity with my inner thighs. Carlie stroked and worked me with purpose, puffy lips inches away from my crown. I was almost dying for her to take me between her lips as the Yoli comparisons continued. I was already starting to perspire heavily as my shirt clung matted to my back. The screwing motion of her hands clockwise and counter, were killing me while the head of my cock lightly touched her lips.

The tightening of my inner thighs, that powerful pulsing influx of fluid to my spike, spread across the whole of my pelvis. My abdomen was undulating, hips starting to fidget about as Carlie handled me.

Everything disappeared between those puffy lips to the base, but this time her tongue didn't slather spit on my testes or anything. Carlie pressed down harder like she wanted to swallow my balls as well. It was akin to a python swallowing a small animal, her eyes looking lifeless boring into my own.

Her head became in my mind, this disembodied thing solely intended for a man's pleasure. I couldn't see anything else in the flickering darkness as the movie continued with no one in the projection booth. The feeling of being completely engulfed was indescribable leaving me with this disassociated feeling other than my member. I watched my hands carefully cup the sides of her round head.

Before I knew it, my mound was pushing into those inflated lips, hard. I was trembling all over almost sliding around on the seat getting motion burn as I hungered for any type of motion from Carlie. She didn't make a sound or react to my intensified grinding into her face proper.

The lifelessness of her expression left this jolting impression on my face and a bit of fear in my chest as I crested spectacularly. My inner thighs were thumping, crotch pulsing as I began firing rope after rope of thick ejaculated into her maw, buried balls deep. Carlie maintained her composure taking every burst and milky rope with no reaction.

I unfortunately, was verbally compromised.

"AW, SHIT!! AW BABY!! DAMN, AW SHIT CARLIE!!" I couldn't control myself feeling as if the praise had been forced out of me. It was humbling, but not as much as what followed.

Carlie didn't react to my verbal endorsement but leaned in continuing the astute head clinic she was putting on with a soft casual continuance. Her right hand softly stroked my shaft as she gave me what I assumed to be a clean up blowjob. This was more of a standard issue affair until I realized she was gradually ramping up the intensity.

My hips rocked and shook as I fattened out in her gullet. Her fist tightened around my member damn near squeezing the life out of my shaft. She was stroking like a madwoman towards her bobbing head like she meant it.

Eventually her fist touched her lips on every measured, angry stroke kissing it with every repetition. Before I'd even realized it, I was climaxing again. The feeling was more powerful than the first as she kept it up.

"BAE BEE!! BAE BEE!! AW DAMN GIRL!! CARLIE, WHAT-THE FUCK?!! CAR LEE!! BAE BEE!!" She was bringing it out of me pulling back until the head of my cock appeared pressed hard against her fat lips.

Rivulets of gooey ejaculated flowed from the crown glazing her lips, running down her chin. I was fit to be tied as she pressed harder wiping her lips with me.

Carlie continued doing this until the pressure caused my cock to push into her mouth. Her head descended until it touched my mound again, but she was working it from stem to stern this time. I was squirming and flopping about oblivious to my surroundings as the movie overhead reached its confusing climax.

I recognized this technique having seen Renee employ it against Andre to great effect. The realization that Renee Kelly was actively training her little cousin was mentally staggering. Carlie's right hand followed her movements caressing any part of me not covered by her big, inflated lips. She was audibly slurping my meat taking me to task sexually and then some.

Five minutes into it, Carlie leaned her head to the side disengaging my cock as she scooted lower on the floor. My balls were suckled and vacuumed with both ending up in her wide mouth. Her right thumb and forefinger manically jerked me off while the rest of my endowment tapped her cheek getting spunk and saliva everywhere.

Then I felt it, her tongue swirling about at my rear entrance as the rest of her fingers came into play. I tried to twist away, but she followed pumping her fist with purpose sending me right over the precipice as I spewed watery ejaculate all over the side of her roundish face. Carlie snatched off her glasses letting my spunk ruin her features.

She returned kissing and licking my cock, swirling her tongue on my crown's slit. I was wheezing, completely spent at this point from her efforts. Carlie wasn't finished vacuum sucking me to a semi-erect state, but no further. My body was covered in sweat making it look as if I'd run a marathon.

I eventually climaxed between her lips. Carlie swallowed every drop completely draining me before rearing up on her knees between my legs. She continued rubbing and caressing my inner thighs finally harvesting a single strand of gooey cum which protruded from the head of my cock in a final tribute to her skill. Carlie reached down carefully pulling it free before slurping it off her pointer finger.

I was thoroughly wasted, finished as the movie credits flowed across the overhead screen.

Carlie was still on her knees turning away gathering up the things I'd poured out of her expensive handbag. She found this yellow packet of wipes cleaning her face with a few, dutifully stuffing the soiled evidence into her bag as well. I sat there both arms leadenly residing on the armrests watching as she adjusted her headwrap and coated her big lips with some dark lipstick before regarding me.

"What's my name?"

"Carlie."

She slowly got up slinging her purse never taking her eyes from my face. It felt like she captured me in her gaze drawing serpent comparisons as she donned her glasses. Carlie reached down cupping my cheek giving it a little pinch before walking down the aisle leaving through the fire exit adjacent to the movie screen. I drew out my phone finding that we'd been at it for over an hour.

I also found out my phone was still recording.

*********************************************************************************************************

I opted out of using a car to go home, instead taking public transportation playing catch up with my emails after trying and flaming out with Charity Gilbert again and even Phoebe. The possibility that she might've been responsible for Tressie going HAM (Hard as a Motherfucker) on me was given more credence. I found that I was unable to internally commit to pulling the trigger without finding out definitively whether or not she was responsible.

I was still feeling that amazing sloppy top from Renee Kelly's protégé which presented another set of problems if Carlie should decide to make my presence in her sphere known. I'd done a good enough job that Steven okayed me to work the following day. I was grateful for something to take my mind off of things as I found more emails from thousand dollar hopefuls in my "private life."

"Maybe I should give the money to Carlie after that bionic sloppy top." I mumbled to myself still feeling those plump lips all over my junk. I tried to reconcile the mousy looking girl working Yoli's station at Renee's salon with the absolute head queen who'd given me a command performance tonight.

Of course she'd been prompted by the suggestion of blackmail using her footage from Andre's reverse gangbang. I'd already reassembled it into one forty-five minute masterpiece but balked at making it available for sale on my pay site because I figured Renee was definitely watching.

There was thee specter of my own exposure looming on the horizon if she should find out. For the time being, I just wanted to remain out of her view while I figured Carlie out over time. I didn't know what would happen suddenly becoming anxious at the thought of her "boyfriend" Abayomi coming a calling should he find out how she was juggling my nuts in her mouth.

"Damn, that girl is definitely a super head." I kicked myself for not at least trying to knock her back out, but ultimately decided it was for the best focusing on doing a good job at school over pursuing tail. I wondered what infamous baby mama number two would do if she found out, shuddering off the thought.

As far as I was concerned, Carlie Kelly was a one off.

I started scrolling through some of the entries finding some truly embarrassing submissions from a plethora of women around the country. I chuckled knowing it was a lark because I hadn't thought out the logistics of even doing something like a contest. Some older woman north of four hundred pounds sent me a pic of her bent over with her posterior facing the camera. That thing she was presenting was a misshapen mountain of bulbous flesh that made me rethink my proclivity.

She was a giant lump on a nasty looking cluttered bed. Another represented the literal other side of the spectrum with a bony, rail thin sister that could only be described as tragically anorexic. Coincidentally, this woman calling herself " Taffy" matched the massive sister's pose in the other pic. Both included vids that I was never opening up. I decided to go for the hat trick with one more as I walked home from the station.

"Whoa, hold the press; what the fuck?" I stopped mid-walk finding a contender.

It was actually a scan of a actually physical photo that while sketchy in and of itself could not be denied. The top of the pic was this woman's tiny waist ending in another perfect heart shaped derriere made up of full, luscious soft looking cheeks the color of midnight coal.

A pair of white panties were impossibly tasked with covering a good portion of this certified donk failing miserably only able to cover the center leaving a wealth of rear cleavage top and bottom. Honestly judging from the picture, this unknown was squarely right out in front of infamous baby mama number two with newly met asshole Zoya Berhan coming in a very close third.

"Goddamit, sometimes it feels like I walked through a door or something." I thought back to my first ever "model" Erica Walton disturbed daughter of my dad's jump off, and ghetto ass Porsha Simms who belonged squarely in the big and tall variety.

Tressie Fisher came to the fore as my third "conquest" but it was Renee Kelly, infamous baby mamma number two, who truly opened the door for me. Since our initial hookup, I'd been with a number of women most guys and some girls would've killed for.

There was just no going back to sexual mediocrity at this point. I took in the pic again finding an email scribbled underneath the image and nothing more as I walked up on the side of my house. This unknown was undisputed and in line for that cash prize. I resolved to take down the offer when I got inside.

"What're you doing here?"

Tressie Fisher sitting on my porch wearing a vintage pink tank top emblazoned with "D.A.R.E-To Keep Kids Off Drugs" and a long billowy denim skirt that hid her feet. Her business was out in the open for anybody to see, huge pendulous breasts bulging outward under her chin and the sides of the tee. She was sitting hunched over still looking crazed with her hair all over the place. I didn't approach looking around to see if her brother was going to attempt another ambush.

"WHERE'S DEMON?!!" I grabbed a big rock peering over my own hedges expecting to find him crouched down. I wanted to smash his satanic face in before he ended me. Tressie watched scratching her head but remained seated on my porch.

"He's not here."

"My mother know you're out here?"

"She's not home; I guess she's with her boyfriend Gene. Must be great to have someone to love and cherish above all else. They make a nice couple; your mother showed me some pics the other day while we were waiting." Tressie didn't make eye contact, instead looking at a neighbor's house.

"I'm gonna call the cops now." I got my phone out.

"Okay I understand; I just wanted, to say how sorry I am for what I did." My fingers stopped short of pressing the call button.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!"

"Yes, what I did was wrong and if you want to press charges on me, I won't try to dissuade you. There's no explanation for what I did to you, so I'm uh, ready to take my punishment. Go on, call the police on me." She was starting to breathe heavily, mouth opening as if she were about to bawl.

"You were gonna kill me."

"I don't know what I was gonna do; but it doesn't matter anymore because I did this to myself. Never thought I'd meet somebody who would take the pain away and then when I bought into it; he just ended things. Went to his house after I left you and he uhm, wouldn't open the door no matter how much I begged. I actually camped out on his doorstep like a psycho and dozed off. William uh, put me in Demon's car and sat outside in a lawn chair watching over me while I slept. When I woke up and saw him sleeping there beside the car in that lawn chair, I loved him enough to drive away."

"Fuck you Tressie."

"I know I'm shit; so uhm, you can put me in jail and get some justice. I won't lie to the cops about anything. I deserve to be behind bars and you can really do it. Hell, maybe I'll share a cell with Vicky, right?" My shoulders seized up at the thought of her cousin sitting behind bars ultimately because we'd met. It was a crazy unintentional low blow by Tressie.

"Tressie."

"Yeah?"

"Come down off my porch." I crooked my finger beckoning her over from the outside of my hedges.

Tressie Fisher straightened her back making her bulge even further near the point of bursting from the tank top. Tears were streaming down her face as she got up walking almost pigeon-toed around the hedges meeting me on the sidewalk. Tressie's majestic bosom was heaving as I reached down taking her hand.

She didn't say anything as we walked by my backyard and garage turning into the alley. I stopped abruptly turning to her with both hands handling her shoulders. Tressie was breathing heavily through her mouth as I walked her backwards until her head touched my garage door. I let go taking three steps backwards staring at her body, those enormous tits and then her pretty face remembering the Ayesha Curry comparisons.

She interlocked her fingers behind her back, silent.

"Sorry." Tressie mouthed just above a whisper looking down at her feet demurely. There was two big wet spots on her tank top. Tressie Fisher wasn't wearing a bra and she'd started lactating. I just looked taking a deep breath.

She still didn't say anything when I came in turning her around facing the garage door in extreme closeup. I positioned her there hands on her shoulders from the back, squatting down for the hem of the floor length denim skirt raising it until these sheer light blue panties came into view. The material was light enough that her elongated pear shaped butt was visible through the material.

I gathered the material up in my fists pressing it into Tressie's hands. She held it leaving her butt exposed without word. Tressie still didn't say anything when I drew her panties down to her knees baring her big longish ass to the world. We were standing there right at the edge of the alley and an active side street, but she was silent.

I inched back removing my belt intently watching Tressie standing there holding her denim skirt up with her panties around her knees. It seems she was resigned to whatever we were about to do in that alley.

The first blow from my belt was loud and wet echoing down the alley.

Tressie's resultant shriek was enough to disturb a number of neighborhood pets sequestered in my neighbor's yards. The barking accompanied the next fifteen or more strikes from my belt making her reddened cheeks jiggle uncontrollably. I doubled the belt over my fist gasping from the exertion before laying in a final blow that sounded like a gunshot.

Through it all, Tressie stood there and took it sobbing and crying like a little girl. I buckled up looking about amazed no one walked by or came to investigate the noise. I wasn't trying to hide a thing as I walked up still looking at her big, elongated donk covered in puffy welts.

I sunk two middle fingers inside her snatch drawing them out to find her gooey essence dripping from my digits.

I bent down drawing her panties up covering her butt, then went for the hem of the skirt in her hands. She was reluctant to let go making me slap at her hands until she dropped the material. One of her breasts was exposed with her milk running freely from the compromised tit. I gave it a squeeze getting a visible squirt before adjusting the boob behind the soaked cotton material.

"Come on Tressie; I'll walk you to your car."

I took her hand then looped her arm walking us down the sidewalk back past my yard and house to her car parked out front. The window was down making it easy for me to open her door, but I pressed her back into the car mashing my body against hers, teeth gritted.

"Apology accepted bitch; hey, don't call me for a while, okay Tressie?"

"Okay." She moaned completely in the midst of another emotional meltdown.

I used both of my thumbs to wipe the tears from her eyes smudging her mascara, before getting her behind the wheel of her car. I waited there hands in pockets as she composed herself enough to drive off after switching on her radio.