Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 16 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AW YEAH DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BOY!" She groaned gathering up the lower half of her shirt in her thin bony fists.

One of my hands slid down to her tummy finding it flat, but a little loose near her sex while my other crossed the line with impunity dipping deep into those impromptu booty shorts. My middle fingers ran along her slit massaging and caressing her cunt cradling her clit simultaneously between digits while my other hand invaded under her tee. Her breasts were probably a full B-Cup in her heyday but now were more watery with nail hardened nipples a saving grace. I could feel the hardness and the little collar of puffy wrinkled skin around them signaling her need.

I didn't waste time digging into the elastic waistband of her shorts drawing them down until her full rounded buttocks appeared with a muffled jiggle. These round pliant cheeks yielded everything to the fingers parting them like some exotic fruit revealing a longish looking cunt with abundant folds and a backdoor entrance that had obviously been used to some considerable degree at some point in her sexual history. Mrs. Walton arched her back almost forming an invisible letter J nonverbally prodding me for action.

"Fuck me boy." She glanced over her shoulder eyes narrowed with this feline sounding cadence to her tone that made me almost cum in my pants despite my considerable experience. Part of me chalked it up to the novel experience and the knowledge that I'd been dispatched in this situation by her own rueful daughter Erica.

I didn't waste any time getting my cock out, covering it with a condom from my wallet before driving it into her seasoned box with impunity. Incredibly, Mrs. Walton kept her back straightened with a deep arch at the base of her spine which gave me an unexpected straight shot into her cunt. Those gelatin soft buttocks parted like the Red Sea for my invading prick adding a cemented thud to my thrusts. It felt like I was hitting her pelvis dead on as this woman moaned rolling her head about on her neck.

Her shorts were around her knees stretched to the max due to her spread apart legs. This must have been a godsend to Mrs. Walton as I thought about her likely joint complaint with her own daughter about my father's predilection for missionary style sex bar none. Well, now that I was fucking the snot out of her mother, both of them were going to discover in short order that I was his polar opposite.

I was already intent on making a mess of Mrs. Walton's big spongy cheeks less than ten hours after desecrating her daughter's tight compact "rock booty" in an epic display of sports fucking. The ass in front of me was so soft, it almost felt as if I could do it harm by hitting so hard. The way it spread really wide revealing a deep "chub rub" hidden by the volume of her weathered yet full cottage cheese cheeks was turning me on something fierce.

"FUCK DAT PUSSY!! TAKE THAT KAT BOY!! EW GAWD!! YOU BEATING ON MY KAT BOX!! EW SHIT BOY!! FUCK!!" Mrs. Walton's speech was already going syrupy slurred like a career drunk who didn't know it was last call. I knew I was gonna give her the business in that alcove and all over that apartment. This fifty something with a body somewhere between a cheerleader and a streetwalker was gonna be walking funny for the rest of the week after I put in work.

"You like it ma'am?" I asked casually with no change in tone fucking her as hard as I could manage.

"EW SHIT!! EW BOY!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE THE WAY YOU'RE PUSHING MY GUTS!! EW!!! OH MY GAWD!! OH SHIT!!" Her affirmation of my sudden prowess using one position degenerated into mushy gibberish as I used my foot stomping down on the crotch of her daughter's shorts driving them down to the hardwood floor. Mrs. Walton accommodated me stepping out of one of the legs leaving them around her left ankle. She became a perfect upside down letter "Y" spreading her shapely legs as far apart as she could manage for me.

"If you like it; if I make you cum really good; can I fuck you a bunch of times before I go ma'am?" I punctuated the last part of my question with these singularly violent thrusts into her fast creaming cunt. Mrs. Walton yowled sounding as if she were being assaulted bending a perfect ninety degree angle at the waist, legs going deep into the east and west sides of the country in her living room.

"YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!! EW SHIT!! OH MY GAWD BOY!! THE PUSSY BOX IS ALL YOURS!! IT'S YOURS TO PLAY WITH AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE!! FUCK THIS KAT FOR ME!! BEAT THAT PUSSY UP FOR ME!! OH SHIT!!" Her voice sounded like she was ugly crying screaming my name in several octaves. I was worried someone walking by the front and side windows of her modest flat would be able to hear everything with sharp clarity.

"Uhm, thanks ma'am."

"MUH NAME'S BABBS!! YOU CALL ME BABBS FROM NOW ON!! AW!! AW SHIT!! GET THAT BOX!! FUCK IT GOOD!!" Mrs. Walton was positively feverish reeling from the sustained pounding probably turned on further by my static emotionless sex talk. Her legs were shaking, wobbly from the sustained rutting of her underserved pussy.

"Thank you uh, Babbs; uhm, would you like to cum right now?"

"OH YES BOY!! MAKE ME CREAM ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE!! THIS YOUR PUSSY!! YOU BETTER THAN YOUR FATHER!!! AW!! AW SHIT!! I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GONNA LOOK HIM IN THE FACE AFTER THIS SHIT!! AW FUCK!! YOU BOUT TO MAKE ME CRY!! EW!! EW SHIT!! YOU MAKING ME CRY FOR YOU!! THIS PUSSY IS YOURS NIGGA!!" Mrs. Walton shattered in grand fashion, but her slur triggered something devious deep inside me as I pulled out getting a sudden burst of juices from her tired old cunt. I guess my cock had been plugging her up quite nicely.

She suddenly dipped at the hip giving me the impression that she would fall to her knees on the hardwood floor. Mrs. Walton did this bobbing rocking motion attempting to get her bearings waving that big spongy butt vertically as I watched wondering if she were trying to twerk. There was a light smattering of curly naps covering and framing her long stuffed pussy that made me want to pound it some more. I went in rough and hard again making her grit her teeth while grunting at the absolute gutting she was receiving.

I handled her hips swinging her about facing me pressing her mushy butt into the wall. Mrs. Walton was glazed over with sweat with a stain on her green t-shirt. She looked gassed, but I wasn't done playing with her yet. I reached down with both hands taking hers in my own while staring her in the eyes intently. This gasping mature was dying for a kiss which I denied.

"Show me your nipples Babbs."

Mrs. Walton seemed embarrassed of her body from the front hesitating with handfuls of the t-shirt lifting it exposing a flat, yet loose tummy a bit pouchy above her sex, a deflated fupa. We exchanged glances until I nodded acceptance which got her to expose equally deflated looking breasts topped with these big blocky nipples dying for attention. She averted her gaze from my face bottom lip quivering definitely embarrassed. Mrs. Walton barely stifled an outright shriek when I latched onto a nipple sucking hard as if I were trying to nurse on it. The thing was bullet hard inviting some healthy nibbling on my part.

Several tremors ran through Mrs. Walton's body making her a little weak in the knees as I got really nasty and sloppy smearing my saliva between both tired tits, lapping a slimy trail up her cleavage still avoiding kissing her. Her small yet pendulous breasts were taken like a snack as I decided to suckle the right teat so hard that she nearly toppled over into me from the stimulation alone. While maintaining the seal on that tit, I allowed a lot of spit to pool in my mouth with these loud audible slurping sounds until she squirmed in place.

"TURN AROUND BABBS, I WANT MORE OF THAT ASS!!" I gasped breathing hard releasing that tortured teat with an oily splash of saliva even a popping visible spit bubble as some of it ran down my chin. Mrs. Walton turned around bending further over than before with her elbows on this little table behind her front door. Revealing a second of impatience, she reached back with one hand parting a loose cheek revealing her openings.

I can't explain it, but it felt like I went deeper inside her slimy confines as she released the errant butt cheek allowing it to return to place beside its twin to be smushed to oblivion. Her grunts naturally matched my thrusts as that marshmallow booty held the line taking dick like a champ. The queefs and squishy sounds heralded the work I was putting in on her middle aged cakes. I took the liberty of folding her t-shirt over the back of her neck so that I could cover her tits fully with my hands. This lasted another ten minutes before I pulled out sinking fingers into her snatch instead.

"It's time for you to cum Babbs, then I'm gonna follow you ma'am." Her head dipped but I didn't know if she was nodding or struggling to keep standing up with the help of the narrow table behind the door. I knew what was coming next.

"AW!! AW!! AW!! EW BOY!! YOU!!! WHAT'RE?!! HOW DO YOU KNOW?!! EW GAWD!! YOU GOT A HANDLE ON IT!!" Her special place inside was easier to find than any of the women I'd been with previously. I just went at that bumpy little ridge like my life depended on it as she began to bounce on the balls of her feet. It felt like I was trying to break a bronco as I managed to keep pace with her wildly bobbing ass vertically and horizontally. She was moving like a freshly caught fish wagging her tail all over the place. Goosebumps prickled all over her back.

"EW BOY!! FUCK!! AH SHIT YOU MAKING ME CRY!! AW!! AW SHIT NOW!! YOU RINGING THE BELL DOWN THERE!! I NEVER FELT NOTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!! OH FUCK ME IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!! EW!! EW!! KEEP DOING IT!!"

Mrs. Walton caught me by surprise when her head loudly collided with the table as she got up on her tip toes holding in place as she began to crest in earnest. Three fingers where easily accommodated by her experienced snatch with the longest wreaking havoc on her g-spot. I was employing a method I'd perfected for women with bigger frames like Rashida Sikes, Shawnee Thompson, and my uncle's trophy wife and her contemporary, Auntie Esther. A puddle of drool was flowing from Mrs. Walton's mouth onto the table as a fake basket of plastic flowers toppled from its top to the hardwood floor behind her front door.

"OH GAAAAWDDD!!" Mrs. Walton burst ugly crying euphorically happy as bursts of her essence drenched my plunging fingers soiling the floor as she tried to ride it out instantly incapable of speaking coherently. These extended lustful whimpers intermingled with the happy sobbing as I pushed her over the edge about to get mine.

"SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!!" Mrs. Walton snapped out of her "Glow" when I went full metal jacket on her stuffed taco thumping her swollen insides with random shots grinding and rubbing those inner grooves. She was so exorbitantly wet; it was like fucking a leaking waterbed. Luckily she managed to stay bent over holding on for dear life on that table with a hand digging nails into its edge while her other held onto the edge of the alcove. In short, Erica Walton's long suffering mother got all of the business as I started to feel it.

"BABBS CAN I CUM?!!" I blurted out legitimately pounding the stuffing out of her mushy buns.

"YEAH!! AH!! AW SHIT!! GIVE ME SOME!! I WANNA FEEL IT!!! GIMME SOME OF THAT GOOD STUFF ON MY ASS!!" I raised an eyebrow finding some common sexual ground with Mrs. Walton.

I pulled out of her wriggling cakes losing the condom on the hardwood floor beneath us. I slapped the length of my prick into her deeper than it should've been rear cleavage. She propped herself up on elbows looking over her shoulder as I cradled my cock snuggly wrapping her spongy buns around it. Only the crown and a bit of the upper portion of my shaft was visible. Her butt was so soft that I had to exert some effort to get it tighter around my tumescence crossing my thumbs over one another. Mrs. Walton cooed as I long stroked that rear cleavage.

"Yeah I love hot dogging." She commented breezily as I ground my dick along her gluteal cleft feeling her rear entrance teased on the underside of my shaft.

"You've done this before?"

"All the time back in the good old days when you had to be careful and everything. In my day, our moms, sisters, and aunts would give us the business about letting a boy get mannish with us, but they gave us alternatives. I was lucky enough to have a lot of tail in the back, but not enough where it became an everyday thing. So if we liked a guy, we'd do first and a bit of second base, but had to be mindful not to go all the way."

"You did it a lot, huh?"

"Oh yeah especially with this guy name of Woody; we started with our clothes on humping one another then once he got me down to my panties, well that was all she wrote. Just a matter of time before we got Erica." Something about hearing her recount her past added to the atmosphere in sordid detail as I started to crest.

"FEELS GOOD BABBS!!" Mrs. Walton half turned at the waist watching my progress wearing this happy post coital glow on her weathered features unaware that we were just getting started.

"That's right give me some of that nut. Let it go all over that big butt of mine." There was almost no friction between her cheeks except the underside of my shaft running right over her rear entrance.

A thick wad of spunk shot out of the head of my cock followed by multiple bursts of jizz quickly making an absolute mess of Mrs. Walton's bubbly forty plus inches. I let go allowing her cheeks to part in rubbery fashion jerking a deluge of milky discharge right on her used browneye while she watched as best she could with an encouraging smile. I hit the broad side of her left butt cheek with a burst that looked like milk running off the edge to the floor.

"Hey looks like you were backed up something fierce down there, huh?" She commented breezily unaware.

"UH!! OH!!! OH!!!! OH MY!!! YOU!!! YOU AIN'T AH FINISHED!! AH!! AH SHIT YOU'RE GOING IN THERE TOO!!" I got inside Mrs. Walton's ass burying my bone to the hilt while grabbing her right elbow tugging on it until she stood up straight pressed into the side of the alcove stuffed full. I bodied into her wedging her face first against the wall. The base of my cock was pressed into her cheeks deforming them from my weight alone. My balls touched the underside of her cake parting the halves.

"Babbs I cum hard all the time and I got laid last night so what do you think about that?" I whispered into her ear as she gasped and moaned feeling me deep in her backdoor fully lubricated with the jizz she'd earned with colors.

"Every time?"

"Every time Babbs, now I'm going to have some more of this ass if you don't mind; then I'm gonna fuck you some more until you walk funny for me." I explained myself as I wrapped my arms around her torso leaving her nowhere to go with a wall in front of her face.

I pressed into her without withdrawing seemingly pushing further on each stroke fully rodding out her forbidden entrance with a minimum of movement. Despite that she felt everything huffing and moaning as her shit was pushed in with deep personal flair. Mrs. Walton was mostly nonverbal reacting favorably when my fingers went back at her bullet point nipples twisting and rolling the hardened nubs. The resultant groan sent me over the edge.

"UH!! UH SHIT I FEEL IT!! YOU'RE FILLING THE BOWL BACK THERE!!! AH SHIT!! I'M SO FULL OF DICK AND NUT!!!" Her blue language left much to be desired skewing decidedly street in an uncouth gutter sort of way. I hit three really good bursts inside her bowels before framing my meaty circumference with my hands making the Merkel triangle of power hand gesture as I pulled free of her butt inadvertently hitting her upper thighs with some jizz.

"Damn you, went real good in my back; you got yourself enough now?"

"Babbs turn around."

"OH YOU'RE STILL KINDA HARD DOWN THERE, OH SHIT BOY!!" Mrs. Walton found my erection waiting with a look of surprise. She reminded me of my auntie pressing a hand to her sweaty chest.

"Are you surprised?" She chuckled in this exasperated fashion smiling despite herself at the visual compliment unaware of my hyper-sexual nature culled through multiple trysts and hookups. She reached out handling my erection sort of smiling as her eyes darted towards the window unwilling to acknowledge things between us.

"Ain't been fucked this good since I was in college; you must really like my body. I can't believe how hard this dick is even after getting the front and the back too. Damn you got yourself some really good stamina, huh? Well, uh I guess we gotta have us a time until this is satisfied, don't we?" Her hand was lightly stroking me to full hardness.

"Mrs. Walton, uh I mean, Babbs?" She was working it giving me the impression she was leaning towards a handjob.

"Yeah baby?" We were familiar now as she glanced up with an easygoing smile.

"Uhm?"

"What is it; you ain't got no reason to be bashful now." She still sounded overtly matronly giving me further shades of Loretta Devine audibly.

"You uhm, got some heels? I'd like to see you with some heels on doing a little walk around the living room." I went back to my mild persona looking at her face faux-earnestly as she made this sort of girlish squawk you usually heard when black women were gathered in a sewing circle.

"You really do like my body, don't you?" She asked again eyes widened.

"So does that mean you're gonna do it ma'am?" I got a pinch on the cheek responding in kind rubbing her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"I got me some nice green heels on the back of my bedroom door back there; you wanna see me walking about in them huh? Is that your thing boy? Do you like legs, big ass, and feet, huh? Is that it; that what you want?" It sounded like I was asking for a cookie instead of some more pussy as Mrs. Walton smiled encouragingly.

"Yes ma'am." I dipped my head looking down at my jeans and boxer briefs pooled at my calves. She lifted my chin so that I was looking at her face probably thinking I was embarrassed to ask even after being in her ass moments ago.

Mrs. Walton got this sort of whimsical look on her face telling me that perhaps she felt good being the undivided object of someone's attention. We exchanged glances as she played with me wrapping her fist around me with a bit more confidence.

"I wanna cum with you a bunch of times today." I reiterated getting that chuckle again.

"Uh, okay we can have us some more fun today boy."

I stripped off my t-shirt baring a subtly defined chest that was a work in progress currently getting a visible reaction from the mature that read like it was Christmas morning. Mrs. Walton ran an errant hand over my pecs dragging a finger down my abdomen handling me with authority stroking outward towards her body.

I busied myself squeezing her flaccid looking titties which looked out of place on an otherwise tight body. Her actual chronological age was displayed in her facial features, tits and the lower portion and innate malleable softness of her buttocks exclusively. Thus, when she was dressed in age appropriate clothing normally, you never suspect a thing.

"Let me get into those heels for you." I nodded making sure to keep her focus on the fact that I was looking at her body and nowhere else. Mrs. Walton was caught off guard when I drew her into my body cupping both of her cheeks even spreading them wide apart. She went up on the tips of her toe allowing me to grope and squeeze as much as I liked before giving my cock a singular yanking tug with a wink as she went down the hall to her bedroom.

I took the opportunity getting out of my clothes going fully nude taking things one step further planting my naked butt right on her vintage furniture that hadn't been swapped out in decades. I got comfortable sitting there with my arms spread out along the top of the light blue couch tossing the throw pillows on the Persian rug underneath the oak coffee table. I left my garments strewn about the hardwood floor in a display of ownership. Part of me wanted to see what Mrs. Walton would do when she returned giving my cock a few strokes to keep it pointing up at the frosted living room ceiling.