Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 17 - Epilogue Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do Delia?" Her hand was casually stroking my length as she recounted her past.

"Everybody was clowning me more than usual and Rashida was noticing less and less, so I stepped up. That Renee bitch was ignoring me, and I got tired of looking at the back of her head. I wasn't as fat as I ended up, but really chunky with nothing up front or in the back either, so I was getting called Lurch from the fucking Adams Family because of that and my height. I'll never forget those three days of hell, because I tried to start something with Renee, but Rashida shut it down, then they ghosted me the next day and the third..."

"What happened?"

"Renee caught up with me early in the morning. You see, my auntie used to have to drop me off at school real early like around six in the morning; I'll never forget that shit. It was raining real hard outside, and I was sitting in the cafeteria by myself in the back when Renee showed up in a hoodie all matching in white and shit. She had her hair tied off in a ponytail, so I knew it was on. You know her too, right? She was standing behind me just staring like she was trying to burn a hole in my head until somebody told me she was looking. Then when I got up ready to thump, she turned around and walked out of the back of the cafeteria. I thought she was running ..."

"You chased her?"

"Yeah, I ran after that chalk ass bitch with some people, but they were boys who couldn't follow us. Renee was doing this fast walking shit, not running but just moving quick enough that I had to run. At our old high school, the gym locker rooms were in the basement, so I had to run down two flights of stairs while she was walking ahead enough to make me run. I got inside the locker room an fucked up. Renee was hiding behind the door, and she clocked me in the back of the head with a fucking combination lock. Man, she locked the door with a keyring, the one the janitors have putting her back to it waiting for me to get up. Those fucking eyes of hers...fucking scary."

"You fought?"

"It was weird because she wasn't talking, just looking me in the face. The key chain was sticking out of the door so I thought I would smash her ass and nope out like a thief in the night. I don' t know what it was, but she just stared waiting and for a moment..."

"What?"

"I could see myself."

"Huh?"

"Like I was looking through her eyes at, well me. Felt crazy and sort of weird that I got dizzy for a second. Renee tossed me that combination lock telling me that I was getting what I wanted. Then, she beat the living shit out of me like an animal or something. REALLY BEAT ME!! Like we were in jail or something and there was nowhere I could go because she locked herself inside with me. That bitch fights like a street nigga, fucking wolverine ass shit too; she fucked up my face punching and clawing it up even when I couldn't fight back no more. If you didn't know, Renee has a mean streak on some criminally insane shit. She stomped on my stomach with both feet, then yanked my shirt up over my head while I was laying down. Bitch threw a tantrum yanking and pulling on my bra until she got it off my chest, then clawed and punched out my titties before beating me in the stomach and pussy until I pissed myself. You know what she did after that?"

I didn't answer shocked at hearing this story.

"She turned me over on my back, spit in my face and washed the blood off her hands. She was looking at my face in the mirror not saying shit with my bra on the edge of the sink. I was so scared, I just stayed there on the floor, quiet. Those eyes kept looking at me scaring the shit out of me and she knew it. Renee kept looking right before she turned out the lights in the locker room. I didn't know what was gonna happen. It took me a long time to get brave enough to get up and turn those lights on. Renee had already left, and I was so scared, I cut school that day."

I was floored standing in front of Delia in that motel bathroom as she continued.

"I was so scared that I was gonna cut class for the rest of the week, but that wasn't gonna happen. I looked on Facebook later that afternoon seeing some pics of Renee kicking it with Rashida, both of them unbothered, as fuck. Do you know that bitch changed her clothes wearing some completely different shit? That's when I knew she came to get me personally that morning. I told myself it happened because she just ran across me that morning, but no it was intentional and not over. Rashida thought I jumped Renee and that's why she had to fight back; then I was getting sweated at gym by the teachers real hard. She told her counselor I was bullying her, and they made us hug it out. Renee whispered in my ear that we were fighting again, right after school."

"Serious?"

"Yeah, that milk looking hoe had me shook all day. It felt like some Freddy Krueger ass shit on the real. Rashida still thought I was fucking with her, and I thought both of them were gonna jump me. People were sweating me hard for being a bully, but in the end I folded. I went on bended knee two periods before the fight was supposed to happen and begged her forgiveness in front of a bunch of people. Thank God she let up with that business and just made me her toadie until I went back home with my folks in the middle of senior year. Earlier that day she texted me a picture of my auntie's crib, probably from a burner phone...straight psycho. Yeah, she was nuts; acted like we were cool the next day and shit went back to normal. Fuck, she was even going out of her way to be nice to me."

"Why do you think that was, Delia?"

"Don't have to think, she told me." I was curious.

"What did she say?"

"I'm sorry for letting it out; I didn't mean to hurt you like that."

"What?"

"Told me she had evil locked up inside, and that it came out when she got really upset or if people fucked with her. I guess I triggered her when I grabbed her hair trying to start a fight because I was worried about being kicked out of our little group. I said I was sorry again and she started crying real hard; I had to hug her, boy, it was that bad. We were really cool after that, and I never talked about it until today. Sometimes, it's like the shit never happened, but I'll tell you I was real fucking happy when I had to go back with my folks because we just talked on the phone after that. Renee couldn't get her hands on me no more. We're cool, but I just like keeping her at a distance."

"Rashida still talk to her?" My heart started thumping as my nostrils flared, but Delia didn't notice.

"HELL NO!! Something happened between them a while back and they're on the outs! Fuck, Rashida looked like she wanted to fight when I asked about Renee and that cute little girl of hers. I didn't wanna ask anything else, but I think it had to do with money. I ain't seen her like that since back in the day, and when she got jumped by the crazy chick she used to work with; I think her name was uhm, Yoli. Yeah, that's right; Renee helped her get back on that bitch, real good. Wouldn't even let Rashida take part. I don't know where she got them bitches from."

"DELIA!" I didn't want to hear about any more of my past lovers recounted from a different point of view.

"Talking too much, uh sorry but I tend to do that shit, a lot." I was still standing there with her hand on my junk. Delia never stopped stroking, but the towel had lost most of its wetness as I listened to the hidden history of a former mortal enemy.

"I get it." She dropped the towel in the sink as I took the opportunity to get in the standup shower pondering all I'd heard comparing notes that were needless now.

I remembered Renee's response to Vickie's open challenge to meet somewhere and knuckle up. She just laughed while I sat beside her thinking, she responded out of sophistication but now realizing Renee might've savaged Vickie in regretful hindsight. Her ego would've never allowed her to publicly "fight" over her baby daddy's cousin. Renee was criminally strategic to a fault even protecting Rashida from criminal persecution by getting some other women to assault Yoli forbidding her from getting involved. There was no doubt she was protecting an "asset" that she still wanted to use for her own purposes. Yoli was presently somewhere far away in rehab.

At least that's what I was told; but it felt like her parents the Van Allen's were rug sweeping the more I thought about it as Delia opened the sliding door getting in beside me. She took the soap shifting in front of me getting under the spray. She towered over me as I looked down at the bottom of the standup shower.

"Delia?"

"Yeah?" She looked back over her shoulder at me, smiling.

"You might want to uh, take off your shoes."

"Aw shit." The pink wedge sandals were still on her feet, now soaked in soapy water.

I didn't laugh but allowed her to use my shoulder to balance as she lost the heels tossing them into the bathroom sink. We washed lathered up and generally groped and played with one another getting our collective pervs on, but I staved off avoiding my own gratification as we bumped uglies. I was leaning against the shower wall handling her small waist with my erection inserted into Delia's thigh gap. We were bumping and slapping together with her labia sandwiching my prick. Miss Dupree begged off intercourse still wanting a break.

"Still want to go out to dinner and a movie?"

"Uhm....it's like, eleven at night; are you hungry?" She asked.

"For some more of this." My hand landed on her ass right in the middle squeezing both soapy cheeks. Delia chuckled nervously leaning in close to my face breathing hard as I groped and slapped those fifty-seven inches making them jiggle and wobble loosely.

"Are you trying to break my coochie?"

"Maybe, got a problem with that?" I slid some fingers up the crack of her ass looking at her face trying to figure out if I should kiss her. Delia Dupree was more than willing, obviously. Me, that was another story.

"You wanna get it all, don't you?" She ran a finger along my sternum coming in closer for a kiss under the steamy spray.

"What kind of man would I be if I didn't want it all?" My blind date did a doubletake.

"Damn, you're real slick with the words, ain't you?"

Instead of answering, I pushed the tips of my fingers between her folds making Delia's eyes flutter as her mouth dropped. I took it further spreading her big cheeks apart exposing everything under the spray looking to diddle the absolute stuffing out of her intermittently mashing the halves around my plunging cock. It looked like she would kiss me but settled on suckling my neck instead. I probably ended up with several hickies before she reared back staring at my face.

"Thank you."

"For what, Delia?"

"Making me feel sexy; I never had that before. Even with Earl, it always felt like I was some consolation prize to the men I hooked up with. He didn't want me at first, but settled after he couldn't get with one of my friends. We just kept hooking up and eventually moved in together. Uhm, after I saw you with Rashida on facetime; I never stopped thinking about it. Guess I'm pretty pathetic, huh?"

I cupped her chin looking intently into her eyes as I traced her bottom lip with my thumb. Delia let me lead her out of the shower and face her towards the mirror over the bathroom sink. She was still taller without her heels, but I stood behind her with my arms wrapped around her torso, arms under her breasts. She was confronted with her own reflection. Her hair was a mess all over her head. Rashida's good work was undone. It wasn't midnight yet for this Cinderella.

"Tell me what you see Delia."

"A loser."

"Well, I see survivor's guilt; you went through life with no self-esteem and your exterior started to reflect that lack of belief in yourself. You've managed to dig out your true physicality, your REAL appearance underneath, and you can't believe it because you told yourself that shit. You too cowardly to admit that what you see now, right here in this mirror, is what you would've become naturally over time without the bullshit self-inflicted negativity."

Delia tried to look back at me, but I cupped the underside of her chin making her look at herself.

"How long have you been married?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

"You told me; see, I can read between the lines Delia. So, how long you been married, and how many kids do you have?"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?"

"I pay attention to detail." My free hand rubbed her stomach tracing the telltale stretch marks visible there and at her sides. The proliferation of them spoke to more than one probable child.

"Uhm, I..." She stammered, voice trailing off still looking at her own reflection.

"Answer me."

"Uh, been married up with Earl about eleven years, three babies and we uh, separated though."

"That's not true."

"He been staying at his friend's house; come by take care of the kids when I'm working until, I get back and then he goes to his job. He works graveyard, and we uh, do what we can. This is...well, I needed a break. Uhm, I'm just here for a minute, okay? I'm going back home on the red eye Sunday night. Hey, everybody needs a break sometimes, ya'll hear? He cheated on me, too; ain't like I'm being shady or nothing! I-AIN'T CHEATING! You understand, huh?! He don't own me just because... JUST BECASUE I LOST WEIGHT DON'T MEAN I GOTTA ACT RIGHT! I'm...bad."

"What are you going to do now Delia?"

"I don't know."

"Well, if you don't know, can I have you?" She half turned at the hip looking at my face, emotionally tortured. Delia turned all the way around facing me with a tucked chin. Her height unfettered still put her half an inch taller making it easy for me to use a finger to bring her down into a full kiss full of tongue. She broke it conflicted.

"Well, what are you gonna do with me?"

"Show you to the world."

**********************************************************************************************THREE HOURS LATER...

"Uhm, thanks for tonight."

"Get out."

Delia sat there beside me outside of my cousin Jaquan's house staring at my profile. It took her a minute as she ran her hand through her unkempt hair with mascara running down her cheeks as she gave me a heartened smile manually unlocking the passenger side door of my car. She was still hunched over and had been that way since we left the motel sometime after two in the morning. Delia retrieved the greasy box containing the half-eaten pizza she'd ordered and paid for on her own dime. I was nice enough to let her sleep for thirty minutes before rousing her at this late hour.

"Sorry, about everything." My blind date half toppled out of the car with the box under arm held like a library book taken out.

Once she was out, I locked the door automatically from my side watching Delia do the walk of shame across the lawn to the front door at the side of Jaquan's house. Her cheap dress rode up exposing her naked buttocks as she continually tugged down on it, eventually giving up at the edge of the lawn next to the living room window.

Miss Delia Dupree's panties hung from my rear view mirror.

Three minutes later Rashida appeared walking across the lawn in a floppy bonnet, a standard t-shirt that read "Pillow Fight" across the front and a pair of skintight yoga running shorts that I'm sure didn't start out that way. My muse didn't look too pleased as she bent over at the passenger side window staring at the static expression on my face, then at her friend's panties hanging a few inches from the rear view mirror.

"Why'd you put her in the mix?"

"Business."

"That's my girl, you can't be posting her on that site because..."

"She's married and cheating on her husband with a clueless nigga who didn't get the cliff notes beforehand from the person he thought would understand and have his back after all the motherfucking drama they've been through together. The person he respects enough not to throw her fucking past up in her face like receipts for how she should bow the fuck down and represent for the nigga that let her out of the Faustian deal she didn't even know she was in with a malignant, trifling ass narcissist who was pretending to be her best fucking friend."

Rashida didn't say anything, but she looked, shook.

"The friend who thinks spreading my personal business around her sewing circle about my DEAD GIRLFRIEND is the GODDAMN WAY to GO with her BIG, FROG MOUTH, EQUALLY TRIFLING HOME GIRL!! Delia signed that fucking nondisclosure agreement, Rashida. Renee taught me well, didn't, she?"

Rashida squatted next to the open car window looking as if she were trying to think of something to say.

"Thanks for passing me around; you got any more friends in there you want me to FUCK, huh bitch?"

"Sorry."

"Fuck your sorry, get your ass in here." I demanded irate.

She tried the door finding it locked as I popped the lock on the back door at her side of the car. Rashida got in without hesitation as I pulled off turning up my music hitting the same U-turn from hours earlier with her friend Delia. I glanced at her in my rear view mirror sitting there in the darkness of my ride as I tooled down the angled side street right onto the freeway at a clip. Rashida sat there with her hands on top of her big thighs looking out the backseat window to her right unwilling to meet my gaze even when I got off in an area, I knew she wasn't familiar with near my old house. There was a little activity facially when I pulled into a winding wooded road at one side of the forest preserves.

"Where are we?"

"Forest preserves, this is the only side that's still open at this time of night because the city never fixed the fence and that sensor at the entrance. Some drunk asshole ran into it with his truck, and since its over here at the edge of the hood, they just left it like this. You know, people do shady shit out here, Rashida."

"Are you gonna do some shady shit?"

I didn't say anything tooling up the winding road until an opening appeared with an open parking lot facing this large open field bordered on one side by a kids playground and a few basketball courts. There was sparse overhead lighting as I pulled into a parking space right in the center of the paved area. Rashida got antsy when I turned off the ignition and cracked my driver's side door after popping the trunk.

"WHAT'RE YOU GONNA DO?!!" She shouted when I got out walking to the back.

Rashida popped the lock about to jump out when I popped up at her side of the car scaring her enough to flop backward on the seat stallion legs in the air, soles facing me for an epic mule kick that would've destroyed my abdomen if launched.

"Huh?" She noticed the bag of snacks in my hand and the camera bag hanging from my shoulder, raising a brow.

"Hey Rashida, can you let the seats up and push towards the front?" She sat up picking at the bonnet on her head as I put the bags through the window before retrieving a big thick quilt I kept in the trunk. I tossed this into my car as she did what I asked, looking puzzled as I got in beside her.

"What're we doing?"

"Movie; don't you wanna see how your girl did when I put her in the mix?" Rashida relaxed slumping her shoulders next to me as I set up my laptop between the folded seats.

"YOU REALLY BROUGHT ME OUT HERE FOR THIS?!!" Her masculine tone made a comeback along with her signature mean mug. I perked up looking at her with a remote in my hand. We were separated by the quilt, camera bag and snack s stacked between us.

"Yeah, I like this location and always wanted to do this; sort of like going to the drive-in. What'd you think we were going to do out here?"

"Uhm, nothing?" I did a doubletake.

"Did, you think I was going to hurt you?" Rashida looked embarrassed.

"Thought we were gonna do it."

1...456789