Maximum Weight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would have let him stuff me full of cock," Deb spat back indignantly. "Even all three holes."

"That's disgusting."

"No, that's ultra-sweet sex. You wanna be a virgin all your life? That won't be too hard to accomplish, just keep going the way you're going. And one other thing. I've got news for you! Most guys don't even want to wait till date number four before wanting to suck your damn overweight titties. It's either let me hump you senseless on date number one or there won't be a date number two! And another thing. If you think any other guys are going to spend hundreds on fancy dinners or front row seats at Ranger games, you need your head examined. The furthest most guys will go when they pick you up at your front door is straight into your bedroom."

"Well if you think I made such a mistake not fucking him, why don't you fuck him?"

"Don't you think I would, if it were me he wanted? But it's not me, and it's not some shapely, skinny model either. Nor is it some other overweight lonely woman with a dildo in her purse. It's you he wants, dammit. Or at least it's you he did at one time want. So you spread your legs, so you have a good time, so you end up one day marrying the hunk and living happily ever after. What's wrong with that? Honestly Jocelyn. Sometimes I think you have shit for brains!"

"You really know how to make a friend feel good about herself, Deb. What do you do to your enemies, set them on fire?"

"Call him back up."

"What?"

"You heard me. Call him back up. Tell him you were just feeling emotional but that you are now sorry about shouting at him and that you really want to make love to him. Tell him he means a lot to you and that you want to get the relationship back to where it was."

I hear her talking and know she's probably right, but I have my pride. "I've never ever begged some guy to have sex with me before, and I'm not about to start now."

"Would you rather he ends up in the arms of another woman that actually appreciates what she has? If that happens, you'll never get him back. He's obviously the kind of guy that likes to be committed to only one woman at a time. You've got to get him while he's free or he'll simply end up getting married to someone else. Do you want a man in your life or not?"

I sigh and take a long pause before answering. "I want a man but I want him on my terms."

"You know what?" Deb shouted back into the phone, obviously livid with me. "Talking to you is like talking to a fencepost. I'm done. I'm not getting through and I never will. Just don't bother crying into my phone a month from now when you hear he's hooked up for good with some other woman, especially knowing how that other woman could have easily have been you!"

The phone went dead. Deb had heard enough of my nonsensical argument.

I got up off my bed and walked out into the living room where I kept the alcohol. I didn't like drinking, especially alone, but I was definitely shell shocked and needed to be fortified in one way or another.

I picked up the twenty-six ouncer of rum and eyed it carefully. My body had always had a low tolerance for alcohol, and so I knew that anything over two ounces would be causing a slurring of words and a mind altering scenario that might have me making a fool of myself one way or another. But seeing as how I was locked safely in my home, the thought of getting rip roaring drunk didn't scare me. I never ventured outside on rare occasions I did have too much to drink, and so I began thinking that drowning my sorrows, especially to get Raymond and Debs well chosen words off my mind, was the way to go.

I dumped three ounces of rum into half a glass of cola, and the result was a face twisting taste that made me gasp, but I sucked up the needed courage and downed it all on the next gulp. The effects were immediate, rendering me dizzy, but feeling really, really nice.

"If it works once, it's bound to work again," I said to myself, tossing another three ounces into a glass and adding a long pour of cola. It went down even harsher than the first one, but the punch it packed was wild and pretty amazing, giving me an instant high that had me singing off key to myself and dancing by myself, pretending to be a stripper and peeling off my clothes, imagining that Raymond was present, salivating greedily at the sight.

The phone rang and I instantly recognized Deb's number. I answered it at once. "Whadduya want, sour puss?"

"You sound funny."

"I sound drunk."

"Fine, you're drunk. Did you call Raymond like I suggested and patch things up?"

"Whadda you, my mudder?"

"No, I'm your best friend. Maybe I outta come over there and try knocking some sense into you."

"Don't you dare come over here with your bitchin' 'n spoil all my fun." I then hung up and tossed the phone away, refusing to answer as it started to ring again.

I turned the music up louder, knowing she would probably try to come over and sober me up. In her mind, she was desperate to have me salvage the relationship with Raymond by patching things up, which in my heart of hearts, I knew invariably meant spreading my legs for the ultra-handsome hunk. I sighed at the prospect of doing just that. My body was on fire just thinking about it, and a lifetime of pent up sexual denial was suddenly start to boil over to the surface. I began to try seeing things from her perspective.

I had to give up my virginity sometime. Raymond was certainly a dream come true. Perhaps losing him was not the wisest course of action, especially since there were no line up of like-minded guys wanting to start up a long term relationship with a girl that was seventy pounds over her maximum weight. Just keeping that weight from reaching seventy-one was proving to be a much greater challenge than getting rid of it.

I put on some more music and poured another generous drink of rum, only this time wincing at the taste without the customary soft drink added.

It gave me enough courage to stare at my naked body in the hall full length mirror.

At five foot two, the two hundred and ten pounds didn't have a lot of places to go. Although I still had some outline of a curve, as well as nice sized breasts,

I glanced at the clock as the doorbell suddenly rang. It had only been twenty minutes since Deb had phoned to try and talk me into giving Raymond what he wanted. She said she was going to come over to talk some sense into me, and now that she was here, I was flying far too high to let her spoil my fun. My body was on absolute fire from the alcohol and seductive dancing to the sensual music. I was determined to spend the rest of the evening with my finger on my clitoris and my head in the clouds.

The room was spinning, its dangling chandelier sending bright shadows dancing off the walls as the knocking at my door persisted.

"Go away Deb," I shouted at the door. "I'm high and happy and I intend to stay that way.

I closed my eyes and thought of Raymond, remembering how his rippling stomach muscles had bulged temptingly under his tight t-shirt. He was such an adorable hunk, and the wildly arousing thought that he seemed to love full figured women far more than trim and shapely ones, was front and center on my mind.

I didn't like to call myself fat, but at seventy pounds over my maximum weight, there was no other descriptive that actually fit my body type. And yet Raymond had persistently pursued me, lavished expensive dates on me, and whispered enough sweet nothings in my ears to fill a dozen rooms. By his own admission, he had been falling for me hard, talking about 'exclusivity' and long term relationships, not exactly the kind of talk for someone only interested in a one night stand.

With his super hot looks and even super hotter body, he could easily get almost any woman he wanted. But he didn't want any woman. He wanted me!

The knocking persisted, drowning out my thoughts. Obviously Deb was not going to get lost without a more sterner confrontation.

I slung my bath robe over my naked body and undid the latch and chain, whipping open the door with my razor sharp tongue of rebuttal at the ready.

Only it wasn't Deb standing on the other side of the door. It was Raymond.

Raymond! In all his too good to be glory!

Raymond! The sexiest man I had ever laid eyes on, coming to see me, no doubt with second thoughts over kicking me to the curb, all because I wanted that extra week to decide just how important my virginity still was to me.

"Can I come in?"

"I thought you didn't want to see me anymore?"

"I never said that."

"No! What you said was that you wanted me not to be a virgin anymore."

"You drunk?"

"What makes you think I'm drunk?"

"Well, for one thing, you're slurring your words, and not too steady on your feet, and for another thing, I can smell alcohol on your breath."

"Fine. What if I am drunk?"

"Maybe I could come back another time."

"Get in here," I barked, reaching out to grab him by the arm. I pulled him inside and he came readily, kicking the door closed behind him.

"I felt a little guilty after our conversation earlier," he explained. "I've changed my mind. I don't want you to feel pressured. I'd like to give you that extra week or two to think about taking that next step in our relationship."

"Now why would you want to do that?" I asked, stepping closer until we were nose to nose and toe to toe.

"Well, for one thing," he continued. "You're smart, fun to be with, and you just seem so sincere in everything you do."

His words made my spirit soar. I glanced at the sliding mirrored glass doors behind him and sighed at my wondrously pretty face, framed by long silky curls, that, try as he might, he just couldn't seem to get off his mind. Even at seventy pounds over my maximum weight, I had somehow managed to get my seductive claws embedded deep into his horny brain. He liked full figured women and he simply adored me, so much so that he was willing to back track on ultimatums, and push aside all the other longing eyed women that were no doubt clamoring to become his one and only.

My mind was still swimming in alcohol, and I fought to nullify its effects by getting my rational mind in gear, but the vast quantity of rum and whisky had rendered my rational thought process inoperable. Of a far greater concern to me, were the super charged nipples now swelling with arousal under my bath robe. His ultra-handsome face and super buff body were really turning me on. Before Raymond's unexpected arrival, I had spent the last half hour doing a seductive dance that had made me supremely hot and bothered. I had even toyed with my vulnerable clitoris by fingering it lavishly and patiently, assuming I would be alone for the evening, with no male companion to unduly tempt me. Only I was not alone. Raymond, in all his tantalizing glory, now stood mere inches away, letting his hot breath bounce sensually off my sweetly sculpted cheeks.

"You think I'm really pretty, don't you?"

"You know I do, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. But I just love hearing you say it. I could have been a top model if they only photographed women from the neck up. But it's the rest of me that's holding me back."

"I love the rest of you," he assured me, making my spirits soar a second time.

His hands now wrapped themselves around my shoulders and he pressed warm lips to my hungry mouth, making me swoon. I let the kiss linger, then began shaking as I realized my body was on absolute fire. Every part of my flesh was immersed in a full blown arousal and I was savagely tempted to just let the bath robe slip off my shoulders and fall to the ground, and letting his eyes feast on the body he claimed he loved. But for the moment, I used every last ounce of reserve to keep the robe wrapped tightly around my shoulders. I knew that in my present state of vulnerability, should I let myself become naked, then my virginity would be a mere memory. There would be no willpower to resist letting his bulging cock slip past my sacred opening should I tempt fate any further.

Still, all my life I had dreamed about being swept off my feet by a super hot prince charming like Raymond. All my friends tried to tell me that no such prince existed, and yet, here he was, determined to make me his forever, whatever it took, including giving me more time should I require it. Only my body was a seething pot of hot and bothered flesh, screaming at me to just let him have his way.

"If I were to let this bath robe slip off my shoulders," I remarked coyly. "I've got nothing on underneath."

His eyes widened, but he said nothing, supposing I was about to drop it to the floor, and yet, I kept it wrapped tightly around my shoulders.

"Oh God, I want so badly to let you just make love to me right here, right now, but I'm afraid!"

His mouth opened wide to answer, but no sound came out. My face was glowing, radiant and beyond beautiful. He let his warm hands slip under my robe and softly grip my bare, milky white shoulders.

"If we do this," I said, panting, "you'll be the first man to ever make love to me."

He watched my gorgeous eyes, noting how they sparkled with submission. My gaze of longing now taunted his racing mind, and he could tell I was silently pleading for help in moving further down the path of losing my virginity. I inched up on tippy toes and smothered his lips once more, sending his already excited pulse racing. But still, apart from his emboldened hands slipped under my robe and onto my bare shoulders, my entire, sexy full figured body was still frustratingly under wraps.

"You're anxious, yet hesitating at the same time," he whispered as our mouths pried free from each other.

"Why is it you men never know when to shut up and when to just hold a woman in your arms?" My words were designed to challenge him into at least trying to ravish my overweight body with savage lovemaking. I still wasn't sure whether or not there remained enough inner resolve to actually stop him or not. But I was determined to find out.

"You want me to take the lead, is that it?" he whispered seductively, as his hands slipped along my back and then pulled my robe down gently over my shoulders until it fell to the ground.

I was panting feverishly now, my pretty face a desperate reflection of the two emotions now fighting in my mind for supremacy. On the one hand I just wanted to quickly get past the whole ceremonial broaching of my vaginal lips so I could bask in his no doubt spectacular lovemaking. On the other hand, I was wallowing in the lingering reality that I still had time to back out. A part of me instinctively knew that the alcohol was playing a factor in my decision making process. Still, all indications were that I was not going to be able to stop myself from finally going all the way. I watched as he whipped his t-shirt off over his head and let his pants slip to the hardwood floor, where he kicked them away.

I had never held a man's penis in my hand before and as I reached for it, he watched my impressive chest heave in an out at the unstoppable turn on now raging through my body. I clutched the eight inch cock firmly in my hand and led him into the next room. He followed willingly.

The fire was roaring, and without saying a word, I lowered him onto the plush carpeting and coerced him into lying on his side next to me.

Our bodies were stretched out and warmed by the fire. I ran my fingertips along his rippling stomach muscles with my left hand, and let the curious fingertips on my right hand squeeze his turned on cock.

He groaned and kissed me passionately over my mouth, neck, and tantalized breasts.

His savage lip work on my swelling nipples made me groan as well, and I knew that there would be no going back now.

I gently pumped my right hand up and down, teasing the already sensitive skin on his steel hard cock.

"You're not just going to love me and leave me, are you?"

My words irked him. After all we had been through, and after all his declarations of liking me for who I was, and after him declaring he had been willing to wait if I needed more time, I was berating him as though he had been perhaps insincere. Still, he was loathe to say anything in response that might spoil the mood. "I'm in it for the long haul," he whispered sensually, sending a jolt of mind numbing pleasure throughout my stunned body by lowering his lips to my exposed, defenseless clitoris.

There was a sudden pounding at the door.

Raymond instantly pulled his lips off my exploding vagina, and glanced at my astonishingly pretty face for clarification. Who could be trying to break down my door at this time of night? Another man perhaps?

I rolled my weary, frustrated eyes at the ceiling. Debra perhaps? She had warned she'd be coming by to talk some sense into me, only now, if it was indeed her, she was unwittingly putting the brakes on what had been, up to that moment, the most thrilling time of my entire life, with his skilful lips and tongue firmly entrenched into my bliss filled clitoris. Only the knocking had scared him off, and caused him to disappointingly back away just moments before what probably would have been the most explosive and heavenly orgasm a girl could ever possibly hope to experience.

"Answer the door, Jocelyn. I know you're in there," Deb shouted.

"A girlfriend of yours?" he asked. "You were expecting her? Maybe I should come back some other time."

His words horrified me. Up till that moment, I had been soaring into an intense pleasure that was launching me into absolute paradise. To let go of all that now would be a mind numbing let down. Besides, he had been displaying all the signs of a hot, hunky male that was rabidly horny, only now...only now...

"Shit," I muttered, as the pounding continued. Before the knocking, I was finally allowing myself to submit sexually to a perfect man. In my pickled state of mind, Raymond was indeed perfect, and had happened by at the perfect time, and at the perfect place. Only a nosy parker by the name of Deb was threatening to derail all that, spoiling the mood and leading Raymond to believe he was interrupting some kind of planned, scheduled meeting between two best friends.

He grabbed his pants.

"No," I shouted, frustrated he was actually set to leave. "I'll send her away. Just wait right there."

I raced to the hall, picked up my discarded robe and slipped it on. Then I opened the door a crack and stared in a rage into Debra's face.

"Will you just go away, Deb. You're going to spoil everything!"

"I'm not going anywhere until you get on that phone and tell that man of yours you've changed your mind."

"You don't understand. Raymond is here, and you're ruining everything. Now go away, will you? For heaven's sake, just get lost."

"Get lost! Get lost? Is that all you have to say to a friend that is the only voice of reason in your life right now. And don't bother with these stupid stories about Raymond being here. We both know that's not true. You're not going to get rid of me with lies and raising your voice. I can raise my voice just as loud as yours!"

Deb pushed opened the door and stepped inside, launching a long verbal tirade that would not allow me the opportunity of getting even one word in edgewise.

Suddenly, thinking that Deb was here to stay, a frustrated Raymond, now whipped on his pants and t-shirt and was slipping past us carrying his shoes in his hands.

Deb watched in horror and shock as he kissed me on the cheek and said "I'll call you later," before sauntering out the door.

"He really was here?" Debra said mindlessly, suddenly feeling stupid and embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I thought you were making it up, you know, about him being here, to make me go away."

"Well, now that you know. And now that you've ruined my evening and ruined the most important moment of my life, will you leave?"