Maximum Weight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean you two were about to...about to-"

"Yes, we were about to, you meddling bitch, now will you just fuck-off and get out!"

"No need to call names and swear. It was an honest mistake."

"And you're just an honest to goodness bitch, now for the last time, get the fuck out of my place and never come back."

"That's not you talking. That's just the alcohol I smell on your breath."

"Get out!" I yelled, and she finally reluctantly went scurrying out, suddenly not trusting the pent up rage in my drunk and angry eyes.

I went back to my bottles of rum and whisky, still seventy pounds over maximum weight, and still a virgin in every sense of the word.

XXX

The blinding light coming through the curtains gnawed at my eyes, and I pulled my head under the sheet before prying my eyelids open.

I waited a minute, playing a game of cat and mouse with my eyes dodging in and out of the sheets until I felt comfortable with the bright noon day sun.

The wall still seemed to spin, and I vaguely recalled drowning my sorrows over something with generous gulps of Captain Morgan's.

I fought hard to wrestle the previous days images back into my hung over mind, but to no avail. Whatever had happened would simply have to remain a secret until I might finally remember. It didn't take long.

The vivid image of Raymond's gloriously naked body, laying next to me, suddenly accosted my tantalized mind. I now recalled that his handsome mouth had been working on my exploding vagina. But I also remembered that it had been to no avail. A part of me was suddenly disappointed. Making love to the man of my dreams had been put on hold by a nosy parker girlfriend. I suddenly hated Deb with a passion, and was determined now, more than ever, to hack her out of my life for good. I made a mental note that from this moment forth, we would be through as friends, and that no amount of begging on her part would ever cause me to let her back into my good graces.

I rolled off the bed and made my way into the kitchen. My home phone and cell phone were both flashing.

There were two messages from Deb, and one from the incredibly hunky Raymond. I deleted Debs without listening to them, then put Raymond's on speaker as I turned on the kettle.

His voice was sexy and soothing, making me wish he were here with me. And he would have been if it had not of been for that meddling bitch.

Still, a part of me wondered if the sober me would be as anxious to part with my virginity as the drunk me was. I touched my breasts at the prolonged sound of his velvety rich words. He would like to come over and 'talk' about our future. I took that to mean he was thinking exactly what I was thinking, and that was whether or not the sober me would be as willing to spread my legs as the drunk me had been. Obviously, like me, he was still in heat, and still voraciously turned on at the prospect of making passionate love to a woman he deeply cared about, and that woman was me. I smiled at the thought. I now trusted him, and it was there and then that I had my answer. I would not hesitate to make love to him the next time I saw him. I didn't have to wait long. A knock at the door told me he probably supposed I had been sleeping in and would undoubtedly wake up just as anxious as he was to pick up where we had left off the night before.

I tossed three aspirins into my mouth and washed them down with a gulp of coffee.

I answered the door naked after checking to make sure it was actually him.

He steps inside and is floored that I have nothing on. I smile seductively, as if to say, what are you waiting for?

"I have morning breath," I objected as he went to plant a kiss on my trembling lips. "Kiss something else instead, like you did last night."

"Morning breath is sexy," he insists, pressing his mouth to my cheeks, lips and neck while his hands grip my generous bum cheeks.

"I was planning to go to the gym," I tease, "and reduce the size of my ass."

"Don't you dare," he insists. "You're absolutely perfect the way you are."

I revel in his words. He actually thinks my giant ass is perfect!

I pull his t-shirt up over his head and he does the rest by whipping off his pants.

He grips my ass tighter and then stuns me by lifting all two hundred and ten pounds of me into the air.

I wrap my chunky legs around his rippling abs and pant in adoration at his glorious body.

He carries me into the kitchen and sits the bum he loves onto the granite countertop, where his mouth sucks feverishly on my breasts and his steel hard manhood sees to it that I am no longer a virgin.

The strokes inside of me are gentle, but persistent and full length.

After a slight twinge of pain and some virgin blood drops, an avalanche of pleasure rocks my body and a bliss filled rhythm sends me sweetly into a paradise I'd never before known. He is a skilful lover, and one who is attentive with grazing fingertips and moist, purposeful lips. I am on fire, and moaning the minutes on the wall clock away until suddenly, after an astounding two hours of rabid delight, he stops, and showers my shivering overweight body with an afterglow that makes me feel wanted and special.

I glance over his shoulder at the unwrapped condom sitting on the counter, and suddenly I'm nervous. I dip my finger into my still shivering pussy and presto! Oozing baby making sperm runs onto my wrist.

"You forgot to put it on," I say mischievously.

He is still kissing my neck, mouth and cheeks, trying to sweetly wring every last ounce of pleasure out of my body, when suddenly, the reality of my words make his lips pause. He too glances at the unopened condom and smiles.

"What a dummy I am," he says. "I guess it was just so hot in your arms that I forgot."

"I hope your accident is not going to make me any heavier. I'm already seventy pounds over my maximum weight."

He frowns at my words. "From now on I want you to forget the term, 'maximum weight.' Whatever you weigh will always be perfect in my eyes. Always!"

I smile broadly. "You have no idea how special that makes me feel, hearing you say that. But just in case your eyes should start wondering at something slimmer, just remember these six simple words."

"Which are?"

"Us big women do it best!"

He laughed and held me tightly in his arms. "You certainly do, Jocelyn. You certainly do!"