Maxine's The Abduction

Story Info
On a weekend trip to New York, a wealthy couple is taken.
5.4k words
4.11
22.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktaz
ktaz
34 Followers

Tony Zimmerman woke at 7am, he tried to be as quiet as he could so that he would not wake his girlfriend Rebecca. This was their last day at The Plaza Hotel in New York and he wanted to get in one more run in Central Park before they went out for the day. He was quickly dressed and downstairs by 7:05. He left a note for Rebecca at the front desk, so she knew what time he had left for his run.

"It's colder today than it was yesterday sir." the doorman remarked. "I don't know how you stay warm."

"Morning Jimmy, I really only feel it for the first mile. After that I get warmer and I really don't notice it. It was the middle of December, so it was strange to see people out in shorts and a shirt. Especially since it was one of the coldest Decembers on record.

"Global Warming my ass" He thought as he walked across West 59th street. Once across he took a couple moments to stretch and then he set off.

pat pat pat pat pat

Tony loved the sound of his shoes hitting the street, he quickly got into a rhythm with his stride. There is nothing like being up this early, there was not many people out just yet, so he did not feel too crowded. Central Park still had all the Christmas decorations lit up which made the run that much prettier and illuminated the snow on the ground around him.

pat pat pat pat pat

Today Tony would start on Center Drive which quickly became West Drive. He would continue around to 79th Street and then back East Drive which would take him back to the hotel. In all the route was 2.5 miles. He liked taking different ways in the park so that he would get to see as much as he could while he was staying here.

Tony loved running, it of course kept him in shape, but it also helped him think on his pharmaceutical company. He probably made most of his big decisions while running a couple of miles. Today he was contemplating a new drug they had been working on and how to fix it. It was for patients with anxiety. The issue was that while it calmed the patient, it also seemed to make them susceptible to outside suggestion as well.

pat pat pat pat pat

As he approached the Dalehead Arch, Tony noticed a crew setting up construction on the road. He was just about to turn around when they waived him through.

"Just stay on the running path and you'll be fine. You only have one metal plate to cross." The work foreman assured him.

"Thanks guys" Tony continued.

pat pat pat pat pat

Tony approached the construction zone. It looked as if they were getting ready to repave. Two workers directed him through a path as they put out the final cones. He thanked them as he strode by them. He came to the metal plate that the one worker had mentioned.

pat pat pat pat KLUNK

The metal plate gave way sending Tony headfirst into the area below.

"Oh Shi" Was all he could get out as he fell. He was expecting a painful stop but was surprised to find a soft landing. Tony could not see a thing but could tell that he had fell into some sort of pipe or tube that was lined with fur.

"He's in" one of the workers shouted.

"OK, let's get him secured and in the truck" another said.

"Hello, can anyone help me?" Tony asked but no one replied. Instead he could hear the crew working around him. The pipe began to lower, and he could hear the end he fell into get sealed up. There was no way out.

"Hook up the tank." Tony could only lay there as he heard the crew working. He realized that he was in trouble. He began to kick at the base of the tube to try and get out.

"Hurry up Phil."

"I'm going as fast as I can Joe." A hose was connected to the top of the tube and the valve was turned.

"Just relax in there buddy, it will all be over soon."

Tony could hear a hissing sound and he began to smell the scent of lilacs and vanilla. Was it perfume? Before he could ponder it too long, he got lightheaded and tired. Just before he passed out, he noticed one more thing. He had the biggest erection.

The workers loaded the tube into a van and took it away, and the evidence of the abduction was cleaned up.

Rebecca Long woke up at 8:30. She looked around the suite for her boyfriend, but he had not yet returned from his morning run. She did not worry too much though; it was not odd for him to take a run and work out afterwards. He always left a note for her letting her know what time he left and where they would meet up. She finished getting ready for the day and went downstairs to the front desk.

As she approached the front desk the attendant smiled and greeted her. "Good morning Ms. Long, Mr. Zimmerman left a note for you.

"Thank you so much." As Rebecca read, she got very excited.

"Hey Bec's, I may be a little late getting back but I have a great day planned for you. There is a car waiting for you at the front that will take you to do some shopping. Then we will meet up for a show on Broadway. Check with Jimmy, he has the details. The driver will be sending your location to me and I will meet you as soon as I can. Have a great time and I will see you soon. Love you, Tony."

While she was a little disappointed to not see him, Rebecca was always excited for a shopping trip in New York City. She went to the front door where Jimmy was posted as always.

"Good Morning Ms. Rebecca." Jimmy tipped his cap and greeted her as pleasant as always. He motioned to the street to a car which started to drive over to them.

"Hi Jimmy, how has your morning been?"

"A little chilly, but it looks to be shaping up as a sunny day." A town car pulled up and Jimmy opened the door for her. "This is you ma'am; Mr. Tony and I planned a great day for you. A personal shopper will meet you at your first stop and then Mr. Tony has tickets to take you to a show later."

"Thank you so much Jimmy, do you know which show?"

"Now if I told you that it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?"

"I guess not." Rebecca pulled out a $20 to tip Jimmy who held his hand up in protest.

"Not necessary Ms. Rebecca, Mr. Tony already took care of that. Tell you what, add that to your servers tip at lunch today, and make their day."

"You are too sweet Jimmy, have a great day." She got into the car.

"You as well ma'am." with that Jimmy closed the door and Rebecca was off.

The car set off on 59th and turned right onto 5th Avenue. "Good Morning Ms. Rebecca, my name is Joseph, and I will be your driver today."

"Hi Joseph, it is so nice to meet you."

"You can call me Joe if you like, Jimmy gave me a list of stops for you today, but if you have any place special that you would like to stop at let me know and I will make it happen. We only have to pick up a personal shopper on 5th Avenue here at our first stop." Joe hit the blinker and changed lanes.

"Joe, that is a wonderful car freshener you have, what scent is that?"

"That is a scent I get from one of the shops you are scheduled to visit today. It is their signature scent and I have a hook up with one of the salesgirls. My passengers absolutely love it and I have to admit I enjoy it too."

"I agree, what place is it at? I may have to get some."

"Maxine's and it scheduled to be our last stop today before heading over to the show."

The car stopped in front of Saks 5th Avenue where a tall blonde woman in a full-length lynx fur coat stood waiting. Joe got out and opened the door for Rebecca as the woman approached.

"Good Morning Rebecca, my name is Francesca, and I will be your personal shopper today." She held out her hand. She was very elegant in her coat and wore a low-cut pink dress and white stiletto shoes. As Rebecca shook her hand, she could not help but stare into Francesca's blue eyes.

" It is very nice to meet you" Rebecca responded.

"Let me take a look at you Rebecca." Francesca took a step back and sized Rebecca up, she was about 5'7" and had a great figure. She had long blonde hair and hazel eyes and olive skin. She wore knee high boots with black yoga pants and a light grey alpaca wool coat with silver fox fur trim around the neck. As the coat laid open just a little so Francesca could see a white top as well. "You are stunning my dear, with such a wonderful canvas to start with and my job will be quite easy today." Rebecca blushed a little, the ladies said goodbye to Joe who would wait close by in the car and they went into Saks.

Tony woke up in a dimly lit room. He could not move his arms or legs as they were locked in some sort of metal restraints and all his clothes had been removed. He pulled against them as hard as he could, but they did not budge. The chair he was seated in seemed like it would belong in a doctor's office except everything was lined with fur. "This is some next level James Bond shit right here." He thought to himself.

As he looked around he could see a large monitor in front of him, several large racks of fur coats all around the room, a table with items laid out on it, and what looked like a bar to his left with shelves of liquor and perfume bottles. He could smell the same scent that he did just before he passed out earlier, but it was not as strong this time. It was odd though that as soon as he noticed the scent, he found himself breathe in deeply as the smell was very pleasant and he was getting aroused again.

"Hello Tony." A woman's voice spoke from behind him.

"Who's there, why am I here?" Tony could hear high heels on the floor walking towards him. click click click, as they got closer the lights came up and the woman came into view. She stopped at the foot of the chair to allow her captive to see her. She was tall and had long legs, wore a skintight black dress with black high heel stiletto shoes and a long brown sable coat. She had thick long brown hair and hazel eyes. Tony could not help but stare at his captor and be embarrassed since he could not hide his growing erection.

"I am sure that you have many questions, but for now let us get acquainted. You are Tony Zimmerman, the owner of a pharmaceutical company which was started by your late father and specializes in drugs to help with Attention Deficit Disorder and erectile disfunction." Tony noticed a slight Russian accent. "It is medium sized so while you do not make the billions the larger companies make; your company is privately owned so you do make enough to live a rather wealthy lifestyle. You graduated from Northwestern where you met your girlfriend Rebecca who you are here with in New York this weekend and," She paused and looked between Tony's legs. "You are a little excited to be here today." She motioned to his crotch and grinned seductively. "Somebody seems happy to meet me..."

"You seem to know a lot about me, but who are you, why am I here, and why am I naked?" Tony tried to move away from her and hide his member and ignore her comment.

"I am Maxine, the owner of this fur store. You are here because there is something, I want from you. You are naked because, well that part you will find out later." She gave a grin as she let her captive drink in her beauty. "Let us talk about a drug called Hypnoid, I love the name by the way. It is your new anti-anxiety drug and currently your company has the drug in trials. I was disappointed to learn that you plan to reformulate the drug because it makes the user too susceptible to suggestion. I guess you felt it would be irresponsible to release a drug that makes a user likely to follow the suggestion of another person under the right conditions." She walked over to a table that held several fur articles. Studied them and picked up a chinchilla message mitt. "

"Yes, well there are some side effects that make it unethical to release in its current formula. You know a normal person would have just contacted the company about these things instead putting me through all of this, and what use would a fur company have with an anti-anxiety drug my company makes?" Tony was a little agitated but thought he would be a lot madder than he was.

"Oh, I have other businesses besides fur stores. I have a line of perfumes for instance, as well as jewelry stores and media companies, etcetera. I also however dabble in I guess you could call it, erotic acquisitions of wealthy businesspeople such as yourself."

"You mean kidnapping?"

"Such an ugly term, after all you are no child." She continued. "Now my methods are very sound, for instance the perfume you smell works to suppress adrenaline in the body while stimulating the pleasure centers of the brain. Telling the person who smells it that they are aroused. It works much like pheromones work in animals." She walked back to Tony and began to rub the mitt up his shin as she spoke. The fur was incredibly soft and warm. "That my dear is why you are currently so calm and might I add, have such a nice erection." She ran her a finger from her ungloved up his shaft and leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "For men it also has the added effect that it causes the man to last a long, long time." She continued to message him. "Now it also needs visual or sensual stimuli to work, which tells me that you find me attractive and like the feel of the fur." She took a step back and let her coat open so he could see the curves of her body and Tony blushed but could not help but stare. "Normally after I subdue my target, I would then have to sedate them further with a hallucinogenic drug and place VR goggles and headphones on them and force them to watch and listen to hypnotic images and programs for a couple of days." She continued the mitt up his leg past the knee to the thigh.

"Sounds very labor intensive." Tony caught himself staring and attempted to show indifference.

"Oh, it is darling, and while I do not mind the process since I enjoy my work. I do mind the length of time to achieve results. That is where your company comes into play. You see I believe your drug can help to speed up this process." Her gloved hand now moved over to his stomach.

"And if I refuse to assist you, I suppose you brain wash me into a zombie and take everything I own?"

"Nothing that dramatic my dear." Maxine acted a little insulted. She sat next to him and began to rub his chest with the fur. "Although before the day is done, I will own a part of your company, but frankly you will not mind. After all, I will not be the one though who makes you give me what I want, she will." Maxine motioned to the monitor in front of him which came on showing Rebecca with another woman in a jewelry store shopping.

Rebecca and Francesca had moved over to Tiffany & Co where they looked at all sorts of Jewelry, but Rebecca seemed focused on the engagement rings. They discussed how they would both like to be proposed to and Rebecca confessed that she would love it if she were proposed to in New York City at the top of the Empire State Building. She had seen it in a movie and always loved the idea.

"She is a beautiful girl isn't she, such a tight body and firm breasts." Maxine moved her hand to his crotch and stroked him as they watched the two women finishing with their purchase. Tony let out a slight moan as he focused on Rebecca. As they exited the store the view changed to show them walking to a car. The driver got out, opened the car door for them and placed their bags into the trunk. Tony recognized him as the construction worker who directed him to the path where he had fallen into the trap that morning.

"Please, leave Rebecca alone, she has nothing to do with this." He struggled to form a thought.

"Oh, but she does darling, you see I can not have you leave here today and have her questioning where you were during this process. I also need to keep up appearances so I will control the both of you so that neither of you questions the other." Maxine paused and gave a rather ominous look. "Besides, I want to play with her." She stopped messaging his cock and walked back to the table. Tony could not see what she was doing with her back turned. He tried to regain his composure.

"How do you know all of that information about Hypnoid?" He asked trying to buy time. "That was an internal memo, we have not even publicized that we have that drug in development." He asked his questions but found it a little hard to concentrate.

"I also have an internet securities company that I recently procured that has several people who can get information when I need it. Your companies firewall was not particularly difficult, so we know everything there is to know about your business and its people. Your shipping manager has a lot of pornography on his computer by the way."

"So, your plan is to kidnap me and threaten my girlfriend so that I give you the formula?" On the screen in front of him the view changed once more as the town car with Rebecca pulled up to a building. The marquee read "MAXINE'S" in large letters and "by appointment only" beneath. He tried one more time to struggle in his bonds as he realized he was just about out of time. Maxine returned with a different fur mitt.

"Oh no darling, my plan is to make you and your girlfriend my willing slaves." She began to caress his chest with the fur. "I already have the formula for Hypnoid as well as several samples of it and I have dusted the underside of this mitt with it twice now. Even as we speak it has been seeping into your skin and absorbed into your blood stream. It should only be a couple more minutes before you start to feel the full effects." She crossed around the back side of the chair and began to caress the other side of his body. "Now while the research we gathered from your company suggested that this small of a dose will make you struggle focus and not accept my suggestions, we were able to do a full test on a subject with some of the samples we received and we found something very interesting some very interesting results."

"How did you get the samples?" Tony felt lightheaded. On the screen a doorman opened the front door. Rebecca, and Francesca entered the fur store.

"Once I found out about this drug, I then found out as much as I could about your administrative assistant Carol and sent my people to have a chat with her." Maxine circled her captive the way that a lion circles its prey. She now had a sheared mink mitt which was not as thick as the other mitt but just as soft. "You may have noticed that she recently started wearing a new beaver jacket when she came back from her ski vacation that she got as a gift." She was now messaging his other leg with the mitt working her way slowly up his other leg to the knee, then the upper thigh. "That was of course from us. When we spoke with her, she provided us with the samples and the formula as well as where and when we could find you and well here, we are." She was now rubbing circles on his stomach with the fur.

"You abducted Carol on her vacation?" He started to feel a little drowsy.

"Abducted is such a harsh word, and originally she agreed to do this in exchange for a sum of money and the fur coat she received. By the way, you really do not pay her enough." Maxine looked down at Tony a little disappointed. "Anyways, once we had the drug, we also needed to see how well it worked on a participant and well Carol was convenient test subject." She gave a wicked smile. "We learned a lot more than your people did when we tested on her by the way."

"Well it serves her right to be double crossed, and what did you learn that we did not in testing?"

"When you crush the pills down to a fine powder for instance, you can dust it on items as a delivery device." She held the mitt up in her hand. "It is also odorless, but the liquid form has a slight bitter taste in water. However, when mixed with alcohol it is completely tasteless." On the screen Rebecca and the mystery woman had entered the store where a tall fair skinned red head strode over and handed the women each a glass of champagne. "Also, when you combine the relaxing and arousing properties of my perfume with the suggestive qualities of your drug the suggestion becomes stronger and the subject complies quicker with no need for lengthened hypnotic or submersion therapies." Tony looked in horror as he watched his girlfriend sip the champagne on the screen. "Finally, when the subject is fully dosed and reaches sexual climax, the suggestions presented to them becomes permanent." She continued to rub his body with the fur.

ktaz
ktaz
34 Followers
12