Maxine's The Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktaz
ktaz
32 Followers

Rebecca looked around the store, the entry way was very elegant and as she walked in it opened to the main room, she saw all variety of elegant furs lining the walls of the store. The center of the room had several couches where patrons could sit and discuss their purchase or more likely husbands could sit and watch their wives' shop.

"Francesca, it is so good to see you again and you must be Rebecca. My name is Nicole, and I will be assisting you today." She shook Rebecca's hand. Nicole wore a tight dark green dress with matching shoes and a brown fox fur vest. Her long red hair was tied up in a ponytail that was circled by a thick fox head band. "We have a lot to show you today, but is there anything in particular that you might be interested in?"

"I would like something full length, perhaps a fox or lynx." She motioned over at Francesca's coat.

"Either of those would be excellent choices for you." Nicole responded. After they finished their discussion of Rebecca's preferences. Nicole led the women into the store and began to look through she racks of furs.

As Tony lay reclined watching Rebecca try on various furs, he tried to think of a way to get out of the situation he found himself in. He could not help but focus more and more on every word that Maxine said which meant the drug was now in full effect. The thought of this woman slowly draining his will to become subservient to her put a chill down his spin. As he tried to focus on anything other than what was happening to him, Maxine resumed messaging his cock with the fur.

"Look at Rebecca, focus on how beautiful she looks in fur and just how wonderful it would be to feel her in your arms right now." There on the screen was Rebecca wearing a long arctic fox fur coat. She twirled and posed in the mirror pulling the coat up around her face and running her hands through the thick rich fur. She let out a slight moan as she was now starting to feel the effects of the drug as well. That was all it took to make him completely lose focus. It seemed all he could do was stare at Rebecca and think of holding her in his arms and feeling her body against his. "Yes Tony, imagine Rebecca embracing you, kissing you and making love to you in that coat. How good would it feel to be with her now?" Maxine was in a steady rhythm now and had full control of Tony's thoughts. Then just as quickly as she had started, she stopped. Tony still stared at the screen and thought of Rebecca.

Tony became aware of his surroundings again; he did not know how long he had been in a trance, but he was relieved to be out of it. On the screen he still saw Rebecca, she seemed to be deciding between the artic fox she tried on earlier and a silver fox she must have tried on when he was in the trance. He hoped she chose the artic fox. "God, she looked sexy in it." Thought to himself. Tony shook his head to try and get that image out of it, but it just would not go away.

"My Tony, your face went blank as soon as I started to talk about Rebecca in that fur and stroke your cock. It was like you were putty in my hands, and that is just with a small dose. I cannot wait to give you the full dose and see the effect on you." Maxine walked back over to the table to prepare the final dose. Tony wanted to look over and call her a bitch but at that moment all he could do was watch Rebecca.

Rebecca was torn, she loved the way both coats looked and felt on her, as she went back and forth she could not help but get a little aroused by the softness of the fur against her bare skin. "O don't know how I am going to decide." She thought out loud.

"Both look incredible on you. The silver fox is probably more practical, but honey you look incredible in this artic fox. I bet when your man sees you, he will not be able to keep his hands off you." Francesca slipped the coat back on Rebecca as she gave her input. She knew that the suggestion would take hold as she could tell Rebecca was feeling the effects of the Hypnoid, that they had placed in both glasses of champagne she had been given. While Francesca was attending to Rebecca, Nicole put on the silver fox coat and both women flanked Rebecca who was now staring into the mirror as she ran her hands through the fur.

"Would you like to feel it against your skin sweetie?" Francesca whispered in her ear.

"Oh yes." Rebecca looked over at Francesca, desperate to feel the fur all over her body. The two women quickly went to work removing the coat first and then her dress and underwear next. As she stood naked both Francesca and Nicole began to rub their furs on the aroused woman. Francesca took the cuffs of her lynx coat and framed Rebecca's face. Leaned in close and kissed her. Gently at first and then more and more passionate. Nicole had made her way behind the mark and brought her body to Rebecca's back. Reaching her arms around her she kissed her neck and messaged her body. Rebecca let out a quiet moan as the two women worked on her. "Tony" was all she could say.

Tony lay completely helpless staring at the screen. He watched two women pleasure Rebecca's naked body and wished he could be there with her. Maxine sat next to him, speaking to him but he could not understand what she was saying. He only saw Rebecca and he heard on the screen the words he had been hoping to hear.

"Rebecca do you want to go and see Tony?" Francesca asked as Nicole put the fur coat back on her.

"Mmmmm, yes" She closed her eyes and began to caress herself. Nicole walked to the side of the mirror and pressed a button causing the mirror to swing open into the room where Tony was being held captive. Their eyes met and Rebecca rushed over to him. As she got to the exam chair she slowed and seductively crawled up his body. Kissing him as she advanced. When she got to his member, she wrapped her lips around it and began to bob her head, all the while keeping eye contact with him. Tony was now entranced and focused only on Rebecca.

As Maxine continued to give him instruction as Francesca worked on giving instruction to Rebecca. Neither could understand what the women were saying, they did not even know they were in the room. Rebecca released Tony from her mouth and crawled on top of him. Impaling herself on his cock. Both let out an audible gasp as Rebecca leaned down and kissed Tony. She began to ride him, never losing eye contact. In the back of his mind a voice screamed for him to stop her because when he came inside her, whatever his captor was saying will become reality and he would always obey it. He did not care, all he wanted was to make love to her and feel himself inside her.

Maxine stood triumphant as she could see that they were both far too gone to stop what was happening to them now. She had told Tony that he would sign over twenty percent of his company to her as well as the rights to Hypnoid and give her a team to produce it when needed. He eagerly replied yes. She also had told him to propose to Rebecca in the most romantic way he could think of, that her driver had gone back to Tiffany & Co. where they had shopped earlier and purchased the ring that Rebecca had admired the most during her shopping trip with Francesca. After all, Maxine was not a monster, and every woman deserved to be proposed to in the most romantic way. Perhaps on top of the Empire State Building.

The restraints were released, and Tony embraced Rebecca. He picked her up and gently laid her down onto a pile of furs that Nicole had placed while Maxine and Francesca were giving instruction to the couple. He kissed her tenderly on the lips, neck, and breast. As their eyes met again, he entered her once more and continued to make love to her. Consumed with how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, and as they came together, they both knew they would always be together. They collapsed in exhaustion and fell asleep.

When they awoke, they got dressed and gathered their things. Maxine had arranged for Jimmy to bring over clothes from the hotel for Tony. Jimmy has been owned by Maxine for years. The couple went back through the mirror into the store, both thinking they had slipped into the back room unnoticed to have intercourse. Tony bought both coats for Rebecca, she just looked too good in them to decide. They went out to the town car where Joe helped them into the car and set off again. As Tony got in, Joe handed him a small black ring box.

"Back to the hotel sir?"

"No let's do a little sightseeing." He replied and looked at Rebecca. "Have you ever been to the Empire State Building?"

ktaz
ktaz
32 Followers
12