Maxine's - The Raid Pt. 02 - Cellar

Story Info
An international raid goes horribly wrong.
6.8k words
4.73
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktaz
ktaz
32 Followers

The Cellar -

Breach Team Alpha was the name given to the FBI's elite entry team. The team consisted of Lt. Mike Sanders, a tough but fair leader who would always go to bat for his men to keep them safe. Sgt. Terry Kowalski, who is medium build and slender. He would be the one to get in and out of tight spaces when heeded. Agent Frank "Rags" Ragialli is the door kicker of the group. A large muscular man who could bend steel bars with his hands. Not that there was a lot of call for it. Finally, Agent Lawrence Peabody. Average build and the ultimate team guy who would give you the shirt off his back. The four men entered the cellar of the building in a staggered tactical column making sure keep one another safe. Kowalski would take point, followed by Peabody, Sanders then Ragialli bringing up the end and having the responsibility of rear security.

As Kowalski entered the cellar door, he was hit in the face by a pink powder. Shocked at being hit in the face he breathed in instinctively and began to cough immediately. He fell backwards in shock and for a moment felt lightheaded. Sanders rushed to his aid, but Kowalski was already beginning to stand back up. Shaking his head, like he was trying to get the cobwebs out.

"You OK Terry?"

"Yeah boss." Kowalski said, wiping the powder off his face. "Just got surprised is all."

His vision returned to normal, and he began to go into the darkness. Because the cellar was so dimly lit, they would have to rely on the flashlights attached to the barrels of their MP5 submachine guns. They noticed a maze of corridors that seemed to split in many different directions, and that the walls were covered in fur. Black fox fur to be exact, and it seemed to be emitting the scent of perfume. Something warm and inviting. As the entered the maze, they heard the panel that they entered through close and lock from behind. They only had one way out now.

"Well, that can't be good." Peabody quipped. The men moved on.

Maxine put her feet up on her desk, leaned back and picked up the tablet she used to control her security system and swiped for it to open. A map of The Cellar soon appeared. This was one of her favorite area's that she had created. It was split off into four quadrants. Each of which holding a different area for her wealthy patrons. The best part was, that the whole cellar was versatile, and she could host different events in each area. Currently, the first area was currently occupied by The Sisters of Pleasure, her BDSM girls who disciplined wealthy businessmen who were in need of punishment. The second area they would enter would be full of girls with enormous breasts which she had on good authority that one of the men there had quite the fetish for. The third area was full girls with a little something extra. The fourth was an area that could be used for multiple purposes.

Maxine's plan was to have 1 member of this unit trapped in each quadrant, based off of some information that she had on each of them. Which consisted of 5 years of internet searches of 3 of the 4 members of the squad, provided to her by a mole she had currently in the FBI. The final area was for the team leader, who did not seem to have much use for the internet, but Maxine was able to get a psychiatric profile on him that she believed would prove useful.

For the moment the team decided to stay together since they knew the general direction they were headed and there is safety in numbers. They had gone about 50 yards in the twisting maze when the fur changed from fox to chinchilla. Almost as if they had reached a different sector of the maze. The first three men continued down the long corridor. Agent Ragialli stopped as he heard something behind them to make sure they were not being followed.

Maxine took the opportunity to turn one of the walls in the maze using her tablet. With a swipe of her finger, a panel flipped, and the long corridor became a right turn, and the first member of the unit had been separated.

When he turned the corner to reunite with the group. Rags saw just another black fox fur wall and turned right to continue in the maze to try and catch up to the others.

"Hey Kowalski, hold up." Rags keyed into his mic as he raced down the hallway. "I need to catch up to you all here." There was no response.

"Kowalski?" Static

"Peabody?" Nothing

"Mic Check" Silence.

Rags stopped to get his bearings and check his equipment.

"Did your friends leave you?" A woman's voice spoke from the darkness.

"Who said that?" Frank turned around and saw her. She was tall and beautiful with fire red hair. She wore thigh high black leather boots and gloves, black leather corset and a long black fox fur coat. He stood there, dumbfounded as the beautiful woman slowly strutted over to him.

"And who might you be?" Rigalli asked.

"I am one of the women that you are soon going to be calling Mistress." With that he felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck. Immediately he felt disoriented and stumbled backwards from her, falling into the fur walls. He turned to look and saw another woman with a syringe.

"What's the matter pet? Feel a little dizzy?" The woman asked. His eyes had trouble focusing but stepping to him was a beautiful blonde dressed similar to the red head. She walked up to the agent and brought her hand to his face to let the fur caress his cheek and neck. She unclasped his helmet and removed it. He tried to raise his MP5 to back her off, but it felt so heavy that he could not lift it.

"Back off, hands in the air." Frank said meekly, slurring his speech.

"Hands darling, you look at a body like this and you want to see my hands?" She took a step back and lowered her bra showing off her perfect breasts. "Wouldn't you rather see these instead?"

Frank was immediately transfixed on her chest as the red head came to the other side of him and removed his gun, side arm and body armor. Followed by his shirt, shoes and remainder of his clothing. As he stood naked, the red head finally walked of and put a fox fur collar around his neck and latched it shut.

"I love when they can't even put up a fight." A voice came out of the darkness as a tall dark-haired woman came into the corridor. "Bring him to the rack."

Each woman wrapped an arm around the man and walked him down a hall to an opening in the maze. In the middle was a cage, a bondage X and a bed covered in black furs. The walls in the room were lined with racks that had all sorts of BDSM tools. Paddles, riding crops, gags and restraints.

Rigalli came to his senses just as he heard the last restraint close on his wrist.

"Look ladies, you are making a big mistake here." he said quietly while trying to show strength.

"What is your name pet and who do you belong to?" The read head spoke up.

"Agent Frank Rigalli, FBI." SMACK Rigalli felt a sharp pain in his bottom with the answer.

"Wrong, your name is Slave, and you belong to the Sisters of Pleasure, and Mistress Maxine Demerov now.

"The hell I do." CRACK he felt another sharp pain but this time on the other cheek. He craned his head to the left and right just enough to see a brunette and a blonde on either side of him. The Brunette with a riding crop and the blonde with a leather paddle.

"Is that what you think pet? Well then, we will just have to show you that you are mistaken. No worry, we have all the time we need." She got close to his face and whispered. "It's OK pet, we both know that you will enjoy this." With that she nodded, and the women went to work. SMACK, CRACK, SMACK, CRACK they took turns striking him.

Kowalski and Peabody reached the end of the long corridor and took yet another right.

"Hold Up." Sanders whispered as they got to the turn. "Rags, hurry up." He keyed into the coms as Ragialli had not caught up to them yet. There was no answer.

"Rags, what's your status?" No answer.

"Base, have you heard from Rags?" Nothing again.

"Coms down boss?" Kowalski asked.

"Yeah, looks like we are on our own down here.

"You think Rags took a wrong turn LT?" Peabody asked.

"No, he was right behind us when we came down this long straight. Let's double back and check on him. Everybody keep focused and stay close." The three men slowly went back down the corridor until they reached the turn that they had come from.

"LT, this was not like this before. The walls going this way were black when we came through here."

"What the hell is going on here?" As Sanders got those words out of his mouth, the wall behind closed off, leaving the team only one way to go. The three men tried to open it back up, but it would not budge. It also seemed like the smell of perfume was getting stronger, and for the first time Sanders noticed something even odder. He was getting aroused.

"I do not like this boss. This place creeps me out, I feel like I am hearing voices." Kowalski said looking around at their situation.

"It is almost like someone is trying to corral us." remarked Peabody.

"Let's keep moving before we get trapped." Sanders got up and motioned for Kowalski to move out and he fell in behind with Peabody bringing up the rear.

"What about Rags LT?" Peabody asked from behind.

"We have got to get out of this furry fun house ourselves first and come back for him." Sanders begrudgingly admitted. "Move fast, watch your line of fire and, stick close. Let's move out Terry."

Sanders looked over to Kowalski who was staring off into space.

"Terry! You, ok?"

"Huh, yah boss, sorry about that, I swear I heard something. Like someone whispering." Kowalski looked like he had just woken up from a daydream and he was rubbing his inner thigh.

"Let's move out before we find out who or what it is then."

The remaining members of the team wound their way through the corridors. Sanders knew they had to get out of this dungeon as soon as possible. The smell of perfume looming in the air, was making it hard to concentrate on the task at hand. The three men came to a section of the maze that went straight and had a branch off and paused to discuss options.

Sanders knew when they entered that they were heading south and that they wanted to move to the east. currently they were headed in that direction. Looking down the branch to the left, it appeared the path turned left again which would send them back the way they came again. However straight continued in the direction they wanted and hopefully a way to the main floor.

"This way." Sanders motioned to continue on the path they were on.

"Copy that." Kowalski started down the hall. Sanders followed behind covering the open corridor to the left in case anyone was waiting in ambush. Peabody began to follow when.

"Laarrrrryyyyyyyy......" A woman's voice from behind spoke out to Peabody in a playful tone. He turned back to see who called him, and as he did the entire wall in the intersection in front thrust out. The wall of fur pushed Sanders into the empty hall that he was covering. Peabody turned to see that he was no longer able to advance. Kowalski turned back to realize that he was no longer able to retreat. All three men tried to move the wall, but it would not budge.

The sound of high heel shoes slowly began to click against the floor.

"What's the matter Larry did you lose your friends?" the woman asked again in a playful tone.

Lawrence Peabody turned around to see two women slowly walking towards him in long hooded chinchilla fur coats. Their sound of their heels clicking on the floor grew louder as they drew nearer. As the closed in on him, they allowed the coats to open and the hoods to drop. Revealing their faces and bodies. When they closed into arms-length of him, he realized that he was staring at Amanda Nicole and Dani Banks. Two women who he had lusted over on the internet for years. Because both women have a specific body type that Peabody lusted over. They had large breasts and large thighs.

"MMmmmmm Dani, I think he recognizes us."

"I believe you are right, Mandy, and it looks like he has a little friend that wants to come out and play." Peabody stared in disbelief, the two of his dream's women were approaching him like a predator stalking a wounded animal. The erection that he has had since entering this basement now straining against his zipper as if trying to get to the women itself. Under their coats they were completely naked.

"How do you know my name?" Peabody asked as the women backed him against the wall. The smell of their perfume was intoxicating, and he it took all he had not to bury his face in their breasts.

"Does that matter baby?" Dani asked as the carefully took his gun from his hands and began to remove his tactical gear. Peabody could only stare at her chest as his clothing was removed.

When the women finally unzipped and removed his pants, his straining erection was finally freed, and Amanda wrapped her hand around his swollen member, making Peabody go even weaker in the knees. The women pressed their bodies against his body and wrapped their coats around him. Dani now staring eye to eye with Peabody smiled and curled her hand behind his neck pulling his face to her ample breasts.

"This is what you want right baby?" She guided his lips to her nipple and Peabody immediately began to lick and suck.

"MMMppphhh" Peabody's response was greatly muffled but the women knew he was moaning in response.

Amanda, who was now behind Peabody, pressed her breast against the back of his head and began to guide him down to the floor.

They trio end up in a position with Amanda kneeling with Peabody laying against her. His head resting the back of his head on her large breasts as pillows. Peabody could only watch Dani Banks, as she lowered herself on to his rod.

As she began to ride him, she sat up, and caressed her breast with her hands. Peabody could only stare as Amanda held his head against her chest. Rubbing his temples with the sleeves of her fur coat.

"Stare as she fucks you, Larry." Amanda whispered into his ear. "See her breasts as they bounce up and down. Become hypnotized by her breasts and become our slave. Imagine getting to worship us every day of your life." Larry did want to worship, he wanted nothing more than to give to both women and their breasts.

"Give yourself to us Larry, give in to being our tit slave. Once you cum, you will belong to us forever, and become a servant of Mistress Maxine." The name Maxine raised a red flag in his head. Wasn't that the woman that he was here to capture? Didn't she kidnap countless women and abduct their colleague? His doubt however was quickly replaced by lust as he was smothered by the women's breast and no longer able to think of anything else but pleasure.

"Who do you belong to Larry?" Amanda continued.

"Dani & Amanda." he replied.

"And we serve Mistress Maxine, so who do you serve as well Larry?"

"Mistress Maxine." With that, the women finished the helpless man off, making him climax. His release was like none he had ever felt, because he knew that his free will went as well.

Maxine smiled as she watched the feed of her latest slave's conversion. She switched over to see the next victim.

Terry Kowalski could not move the wall that was now blocking his retreat. He tried to call Sanders and Peabody on coms, but they were still out. He knew the direction they were headed, maybe he could get a break and meet up later in the maze. His biggest concern, the whispering was getting louder, and he was beginning to understand what it was saying.

"You know you want it."

"Give in, become a slave."

"You want to stay forever."

He headed down the only choice he now had to move in. This corridor was covered in various bright colored furs. All the colors of the rainbow. He took a second to feel them, they were thick, soft and fragrant with the perfume smell that had been haunting them since they entered this place. He looked around as the whispering was now just a voice.

"Give in to your lust."

"Become theirs."

"Become one of them."

For the first time he noticed just how aroused he was and became annoyed with himself. He had to be on his A game here, something was just not right, what did they mean by become one of them? God did he need a release.

As he reached the end of the hall he came upon a large room. The walls and floor in this room were covered in bright pink fur. He stared at it for a moment and then heard.

"Touch it."

"Feel it."

"It is what you want."

Almost absent mindedly he walked over and ran his hand across this fur and his hand almost disappeared it was so thick. The fragrance changed just a little as well, he could not put his finger on it, but it almost seemed more feminine. A small cloud of pink dust seemed to float out as he pulled his hand away and lingered on his fingers for a moment. He had to steady himself as he became a little more disoriented. It was the same dust that he was hit with when they entered.

"Give in to feminization." Those words should have sent him running, but he just looked the room over.

The middle of the room had a large round bed, with white satin sheets. Covered by large pink fur pillows and an oversized fur blanked that matched. On the other end of the room was a doorway, He froze into place as he could see the silhouette of what seemed to be three figures looking back at him.

"Hello Terry." One of them spoke in a husky voice as the trio made their way into the room. As they did, he immediately recognized all three of them.

Terry Kowalski led a normal life. He had a wife, two kids and a dog but he also had a secret. He lusted after girls with a little something extra between the legs, his internet search history was full of them. Maxine Demerov knew this, her spies had given her the information. He was going to be her favorite agent to capture. What she had planned for him excited her like no other.

In front of him were the three shemales that he searched up the most and they were walking across the room towards him. The trio made their way through the room and began to encircle the FBI agent, letting their coats flow open to reveal their naked bodies and rock-hard cocks.

Natalie Mars, a shemale porn actress was to his left, Tara Emory, an internet shemale pinup and dancer made her way to his right and, finally Vanity, another shemale porn actress in front of him. All three were wearing oversized pink fox fur coats and stiletto high heels.

"Wanna take a taste?" Vanity asked him as he started down at her hard cock.

All of the training that he has had since joining the FBI told him to aim his weapon and fight. Instead, he broke. He took a step back. He pulled back the charging handle of his weapon, ejecting the round in the chamber. Released the magazine from the gun. Calmly set it on the floor of the room as the three shemales began to remove his clothes.

"Cock is what you crave." he heard it loud and clear, and he knew it was true.

He could no longer think of anything but his desires, and with the arousal he felt at this moment. He gave up on fighting and gave in to what he decided would be inevitable. Ever since they entered this dungeon, every move had been leading up to this. Maxine Demerov had manipulated them all and now it was time to pay the price. He went to his knees as the three shemales began to have their way with him.

As she watched from her office, Maxine gave an evil smile as she watched Terry Kowalski give in to his lust rather than fight his capture. The hypnotic suggestions that she had been sending towards the men had taken effect and him especially and he was now well on his way to becoming just another mindless drone for her. Only by time she was through with this one, he would become Teri, the 4th member of her shemale dungeon room.

Mike Sanders accessed the situation. His entire team had been separated from him, he had been walking around this maze for close to an hour now, and he was pretty sure that he was being watched every step of the way.

ktaz
ktaz
32 Followers
12