Maxine's - The Raid Pt. 02 - Cellar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor Lt. Michael Sanders, all of his friends have left him."

"Maxine Demerov I presume?" Sanders asked as he looked around.

"Correct Michael, or can I call you Mikey?"

"Would it matter if I said no?"

"Probably not. I have been watching you and your men roam around my little funhouse. Do you like it? We originally created it for the Japanese Businessmen who come to town. Those perverts love all types of freaky stuff. With all I know about you and your men. I knew that if I got you all down here, that I could split you all up and take you one by one. You American men are so predictable."

"I think that you will find that my men and I are a not as predictable as you think, and that you don't know as much about us after all."

"Silly boy, I know everything about all of you. Now that I have you all separated, I will use what I know about you to make you all belong to me. I already have three of your men eating out of the palm of my hand as they say, and you are next."

"How do you figure lady?"

"Why don't you take a look for yourself." A monitor on the wall came to life, showing Frank Rigalli strapped to a bondage X while two women took turns beating him. While they did a third was stroking his cock and speaking to him.

"What is your name?" she asked?

"Slave" came a meek reply, Rigalli clearly exhausted from the beating he was receiving.

"Good boy, and who do you belong to?"

"Please no more." is all he could reply.

CRACK

"WHO DO YOU BELONG TO SLAVE?"

"The Sisters of Pleasure." he replied in a defeated tone.

The screen switched over to show Lawrence Peabody on a bed with two women. His head resting on the large chest of a red head while a blonde was riding him like a bronco buster.

"Who do you serve Larry?" the red head asked him confidently.

"I serve Mistress Maxine." he replied without hesitation.

"Hmmm Mikey, looks like your colleagues are not doing too well at resisting the temptresses that I sent to seduce them. Should we look in on Mr. Kowalski?"

Mike Sanders had served with Terry Kowalski for 8 years. They were in the same FBI graduating class. If there was anyone more resilient than him, he did not know of them. Demerov switched the feed to where Terry was being held and Sanders could not believe his eyes. There on all fours was Terry Kowalski. There was a shemale lying on her back with her head between his legs giving him a blow job. There was another that was entering him from behind. He gasped as it happened. Finally, the third came up to him, waving her cock in his face. She leaned down and spoke.

"Are you sure Terry?" A Brunette shemale was waving her cock just inches from his face.

"Yes" he said following the cock with his eyes.

"You know once my cock enters your mouth, that there is no going back, you will be a cock sucker forever."

"Yes, please." was all he replied, and with that she offered her large cock to him which he took in his mouth very eagerly. The screen went black.

"Well Mikey, it looks like your men are not as tough as you thought. As you can see, they are already under my control. If I am being honest, those three were so easy to manipulate and control. My people have their internet histories going back a long way and I know what turns them on, but you are different aren't you? You do not use the internet, do you?"

"You got that right lady, so good luck trying to get into my head."

"I have an idea of what will turn you on darling." From behind two large figures in large fur suits grabbed Sanders and pulled him to the ground. They looked like large bears covered in thick fur. One of them in black fur, the other in brown. They held his shoulders to the ground as a third figure approached. Sanders was confused by what he saw. It looked like a woman, dressed in a latex cat suit. With an oversized fox fur coat and mittens. Finally, there was some sort of mask on the figure - with lips that made an O shape and a VR headset. Finally, there was a fox fur headband and hood to top the outfit.

"Fur Dolly suck cock." it said as it came closer and knelt down. The voice did not sound human, it sounded more mechanical, as if it controlled the poor soul in the outfit.

As the two large figures held him down the dolly, as it called itself began to open his pants and pull out his cock. Before he could struggle away the creature had his cock in the mouth hole and was sucking it. With all the arousal he had felt in the last hour since he had entered this dungeon, the blow job felt mind blowing. So good that the struggle began to leave his body as pleasure began to take over.

As he began to relax, one of the large figures began to slip a VR headset over his eyes that resembled the one the Fur Dolly was wearing. The headset came on and his eyes were bombarded with pictures of erect penises and messages to give in and suck cock. The earbuds were not quite tight, but he could hear the message coming through them.

"You are a cock sucker; you crave the taste of cock." He did not want to become one of these poor unfortunate souls. He knew he could not succumb, he had to get out of this.

Sanders broke his left leg free from the Fur Dolly and put his foot on its shoulder, pushed it off of him and freed his legs. He then turned his hips and kicked on of the fur figures in the head. His leg sank into the thick fur, but he did make enough contact to knock it backwards. He then twisted his body to get out of the grip holding him to the ground. The large figure tore off his tactical vest and shirt in the process.

He then got his other arm free and stood up to square off with the fur figures. They looked almost like large stuffed bears the fur was so thick, and each was a different color. They both charged him at once, He dodged the first one, while sweeping the leg of the other. Knocking it down again. He turned to the figure that was still standing and gave a push kick to the gut. The figure fell over backwards over, and Sanders went over and pulled the large head off their outfit. Inside the head was a similar headphone set up, but a different message that was playing.

"Serve Maxine, you belong to Maxine." It repeated over and over. He dropped the head and went about removing the head of the other figure. As it tried to get up Sanders jumped on top and removed the head piece and punched the figure square in the jaw.

Both men sat in a daze, it was obvious that they were too far gone to save right now. He had to get out of here and come back later with a larger force. As the Fur Dolly tried once more to get a hold of Sanders crotch, he moved to the side and tripped the poor soul in the catsuit. Causing them to land on the crotch of one of the fur figures. Fur Dolly immediately began to try to open the crotch of that outfit to serve their purpose and Sanders threw down his torn shirt, zipped his pants and made his getaway.

"Impressive physique Mikey, you must work out." She Commented on the now shirtless man.

"Gee thanks, your approval means everything to me." He snarked back.

"I did not expect you to get out of my little trap. Maybe I will have to come down there and seduce you myself." Demerov remarked.

"Don't do me any favors lady."

Sanders looked over and found the camera he was being watched from, took aim and destroyed it.

He ran down a long corridor and came to a T junction. There were four doors on either side of the junction. As he began to look in them to see if anyone was inside, he heard footsteps coming towards him and a woman's voice crying. He ducked into one of the rooms which was empty. Inside was a bed with restraints, some computer equipment, and some of the same latex outfits and VR set ups that the Fur Dolly was wearing, and a large rack of oversized fur coats.

"Please let me go, I promise I will not tell anyone." a young woman pled with her captors as they carried her into the room.

The now shirtless Sanders knelt behind the rack of furs to be able to see who was coming through the door and decide is he would hide or attack. Two more of the large fur bears came through the door. One looked like a panda, the other a polar bear. The Panda carried a young woman, about the age of twenty-two, it laid her on the table and the two bears cut off her dress and under garments, restrained her, and put a VR helmet on the helpless girl. The polar bear went to the computer and started a program for the poor girl to be subjected to. Soon after they both left the room, and the woman was left crying and begging to be let go.

Sanders could let another poor young girl be enslaved by these criminals. He slung his weapon around his shoulder and went over to the young woman to release her. He could already see the programming taking affect as she now lay there motionless. He removed the headset and goggles and gave her a little shake.

"Hey, I am here to help you, are you ok? What is your name?" The woman looked up at him in dismay as she came back to reality.

"I am Amanda. Amanda Hicks." She wiped her eyes and tried to cover herself as he released her from her restraints.

"OK Amanda, I am Agent Mike Sanders, FBI. We are in the process of raiding this building and I am going to get you out of here." She wanted to hug him but was embarrassed by being nude.

"Oh my god, thank you so much Agent Sanders, I don't know what those freaks were trying to do to me."

"It's ok, you are safe now. Call me Mike."

"Um, I would hug you Mike, but they took my clothes."

"OK, let me get you something to put on." He went over to the rack of coats and picked on that was a little larger than she needed so that she could make sure to cover up. "Here put this on." He held out the coat and looked away. Amanda sat up, put on the coat and hugged Sanders. The soft warm fur felt incredible against his skin, but he knew he still had to get them out of there safely.

"Do you know which way they brought you down Amanda?"

"Yes, but I do not know if I can walk, I twisted my ankle trying to get away when they grabbed me."

"It's OK, I will carry you. Tell me where to go and I will get you out of here." He picked her up and carried her out of the room. The coat was enormous on her, and Sanders could feel the fur on his chest, neck and face. Amanda had her arms around his neck, and he could feel it on his back as well. The coat was perfumed like everything else in this funhouse and it was driving him crazy, but he had a job to do.

"Go right" she said as they went out of the room. "Then left down that hall and the elevator is just at the end." Sanders was impressed at how well she knew the layout and thrilled to almost be out of this fur dungeon. There was a camera at the elevator which Sanders took out immediately. They got on the elevator and went to the ground floor.

Once they were on the ground floor, Sanders set Amanda down and checked the area for guards.

"Please don't go too far Mike." she pled, not wanting to be taken back to that torture chamber. Once he was satisfied that there was no one in the area he took Amanda towards a back door he had spotted that led to the courtyard. He remembered from reconnaissance that the courtyard backed up to a border of the property with a way out. He could go to a rendezvous point about a quarter mile away.

The pair got through the courtyard and off the property without any trouble. Mike carried Amanda the entire way, the night air was a chilly and he could see his breath as he carried her to safety. As he carried her, the fur helped to warm him as they made their escape.

When they got to the small home at the end of the lane, Sanders looked in to see if anyone was there, but it looked vacant. He tried the door and found that it was left open for them, most likely home office thinking ahead since this was the safe house.

He carried Amanda into the lounge where there was a large sofa and a fireplace with a bear skin rug in front of it. He set Amanda down on the sofa and began to start a fire. While he did this, he tried coms again but still got nothing.

"Is everything ok?" Amanda asked concerned.

"Nothing to worry about, just some communication problems. I will get over to our logistics van and get that solved."

"You're not going to leave me, are you? I am scared."

"Nothing to worry about Amanda. We will stay here for a little bit and when other members show up, I will take you over there myself. Until then, let's just hang tight and get warm." With no shirt, Mike was getting quite cold. Maybe there was something in one of the bedrooms he could put on. He went upstairs to look but there was nothing, so he came back down to find Amanda on the bear skin rug. enjoying the fire.

"You look cold Mike, care to join me?" She held the coat open and offered to share body heat. Mike knew he should say no, but he was cold, the coat was big enough for both of them, and she looked so inviting.

"Um, maybe for just a little." He knelt down and joined her on the floor. Amanda closed the fur around Mike and wrapped her arm around his chest. It was almost too much for him to handle but he tried to stay composed.

The fur was soft, and her body was warm and inviting. As he lay back to feel the warmth, he felt her hand slide down his chest and unbutton his pants. He knew he should stop her, but he was just too tired and too aroused.

"You know Mike, I never got a chance to properly thank you for rescuing me." She had pulled his erect cock out by now and had begun to massage it. Sanders let out a soft moan which only served to encourage to continue.

"I don't know if we should be doing this Amanda." He said worried.

"Shhh lover." she took her other hand and guided his lips to hers. As they began to kiss, Mike worked his way out of his pants and Amanda rolled over to her back. Mike was now on top looking down at this beautiful woman, wanting to know what it felt like to enter her. He would not have to wait long as she took the head of his cock in her hand and guided it to her waiting vagina but did not quite put it into her.

"Take me Mike, give yourself to me." With that invitation Mike entered her as she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him to her. Mike slowly and passionately thrusted into Amanda, feeling the rhythm of their bodies together. As he continued, he could hear Amanda whispering to him but was too involved in his lust to really gather what she was saying.

"Yes Mike, make love to me, become mine. Give yourself to me. Give your will to me. With each thrust your will moves closer and closer to being mine. When you cum, you will belong to me." Mike had a voice in the back of his head, screaming to stop but with all that he had been through tonight he was too far gone to listen to it.

"Yes darling, almost there." She wrapped her legs around him and his pace began to increase. Even if he did want to stop his body was now moving on its own.

"Who do you want Mike?"

"You, Amanda."

"Who do you belong to Mike?"

"You Amanda."

"Cum for me Mike, cum and become my pet." With that Mike gave a final thrust and came inside Amanda, screaming in passion as he did. Slowly collapsing by her side. Laying his head on her breasts as she stroked his hair.

"Good boy Mikey, you will make a good pet for Mistress Maxine."

Maxine Demerov stood in her office smiling at the security monitors. Sure, Mike Sanders did not have any internet history that she could use against him like his colleagues did, but the psychological profile that her people had done on him pointed to one trait that she could exploit. He was a hero and would always put those who were in danger ahead of himself. She used that to her advantage.

The whole charade with the two bear guards and the fur dolly was to get it into his head that he did not want to let that happen to anyone else. So, when he saw Amanda in trouble, he would fight to save her. That is how she could isolate him and then use Amanda, who is one of her girls to seduce him and make him another one of her slaves.

Now, it was time to see what was happening with the other agents that were running around her chateau.

12