Maxine's, The Rescue

Story Info
Chris tries to find his twin sister Katie.
5.9k words
4.2
15.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktaz
ktaz
33 Followers

Before reading this story it is advised to read Maxine's the Betrayal first.

*****

FBI Agent Christopher Franklin sat in his car watching the front gate of the chateau. Although he worked in the Cyber Crimes unit, he did still have some experience in field work but this was a personal case that he was investigating. Someone had taken his sister and he was going to find out who.

It was almost midnight, yet limos and expensive cars were still coming and going from the property every thirty minutes or so, and wealthy men were entering the building. Every time another man arrived or left they were greeted or escorted out by a beautiful woman dressed in fur.

"It must be quite a lavish party." He thought to himself. "I will give it another hour or so, then try to slip in."

He kept reading the same text message over and over. "Kit just got to France and it is B-U-T-ful DFTC Kat" Kit was his sisters nickname for him and DFTC stood for rive Fast Take Chances. They always said this when they said goodbye to each other. It had been six months since his twin sister Katie's disappearance, and this was the last place that she had sent a picture from. They were very close and, rarely went more than a few days without texting one another. She had left on a trip to France with her fiancé Scott and no one had seen her since.

Scott returned home with Katie's college roommate Sophia who he married a month later. Chris tried to find out from Scott about where Katie was and, why he ended their engagement, but Scott acted like he had never met her. Katie's social media had been changed to no longer include and pictures of her with Scott, and every picture on Scott's that once contained Katie now contained a picture of this new wife Sophia. He also did research on the company that owned the building. It was a luxury fur company that had locations in every major city in the world. It was also not the first time that a beautiful young woman had disappeared after visiting one of the locations.

When the last of the cars had left, Chris climbed the wall and approached the building. It was very cold outside, so he wanted to get into the building as quick as possible. He had left his coat in the car so as to be able to move quicker and and keep a lower profile. When he got to the Chateau he went to pry open the front door and was surprised when it opened easily.

He went into the entrance, and began to look around. The first thing he noticed was the scent, it was like a pleasant lingering smell of perfume. He crept into the foyer and saw that it opened up to what looked to be a fur salon with a runway in the center of the room. Were all these wealthy men really here for a fur fashion show? If so then why haven't any of the models left either? There had to be something more to this.

He quietly searched the salon. The runway led to a curtain and there was a door just to the left at room level that led to a dressing room with hair and make up stations, and a larger room filled with every color and style of fur that you could imagine. The scent was a little stronger in this room, and as he searched the room with furs he found himself running his hands along the sleeves of the coats as he passed by them. He went back into the runway room to look further. He found an office with a 2 way mirror that looked into a room with a bed with fur blankets, and shelves full of fur lingerie. However when he entered the room it had no clues either. The final door he found said Private in elegant letters.

He opened the door which led to a corridor with doors every 10 or 15 feet. Each one had a sign overhead, as he walked down the hall he read them. New York, Moscow, Paris, all cities with locations of Maxine's furs . There was a low drone of soft music and the scent of perfume was just as strong as the room backstage but, it was beginning to become quite intoxicating.

He stopped at the door labeled Rome and cautiously opened it. Inside was a bedroom with heavy accents that would remind you of Italy. Including a fake window that showed a view of Rome at night. In the bed was a beautiful Italian girl in her 20's asleep and covered in a mink fur blanket. Chris stared at her for a moment and imagined removing all his clothes, slipping into bed with her and, feeling her naked body against his as he fucked her for hours. He shook his head tp composed himself then slowly closed the door. He quickly looked around to make sure no one else was there and walked down the hall. Could it be that each of these doors held behind it a girl that had been abducted from that city?

He got to the end of the hall where there was an alcove with four doors. Between the first set of two was a sign that read Paradis et enfer which was French for heaven and hell. The other set read sucre et épice or Sugar and Spice. He decided to check the Paradis door first. The room was decorated in all white, and made to look like heaven. On the side of the room bordering the Hell room was a black door labeled démon. "So the rooms joined each other" he thought to himself as he looked around. Asleep in the bed was a beautiful Asian woman with long black hair covered in thick white fox fur. He imagined her sucking his cock as he watched her sleep in bed. She rolled over and he could see just a hint of the fur lingerie as the fur blanket fell off.

"Focus man, what is with you?" He whispered to himself as he closed and he looked around once more because he could swear he had heard whispering. He then went the next door to check the hell room.

The Hell room was themed themed the opposite of the heaven room. This time the walls, and furniture were all black and red with a white door on the side labeled ange or angel. In the bed covered in black fox fur was the twin of the woman in the heaven room. Chris stood staring, and thought about laying on the oversized black fur blanket and having the heaven twin straddle his face as he explored her sex with his tongue while the hell twin bobbed her head up and down on his cock. He took a step back and closed the door, trying to figure out why these thoughts were creeping into his head. It was like someone was feeding it to him, and it was then he realized, he was touching himself.

He quickly left that room dreading what he would find next as it seemed that he was getting more and more aroused as he went along. He went to the door across the hall marked épice where he found a room decorated in light blue and white. The bed was just as large as the last two rooms, and there were again furs all over the room. Thankfully this time there was no occupant so he cautiously walked through the room to the door marked sucrée or sweet. There room looked like something Barbie would live in. Everything was pink, and white. There laying in the bed covered by a mink blanket was his twin sister Katie.

He rushed over to the bed and tried to wake her quietly. He peeled back the pink fur blanket covering her. She was dressed in seductive lingerie that just screamed fuck me now and, for a second he wanted to.

"Kat, wake up it's Kit." Chris shook her just a little and she began to stir and slowly opened her eyes.

"Kit, I knew you would come to me." She grabbed her brother and hugged him. "Now we can be together." Her skin was so warm and soft He wanted to hold her forever, but first he had to save her from this situation.

"Let's get you out of here, do you have a coat to wear?" Chris walked over to her closet and found a huge hooded pink fox fur coat with matching boots and handed them to his sister. Just as Katie was putting them on a voice interrupted the soft music that was playing.

"Ladies it is time to get up, we have a guest in the Sugar suite and he looks like he could use some company." Chris began to panic.

"Hurry up Kat, we have to get out of here now." Chris hurried to the door and, cracked it open. The door to each room was opening, and a beautiful woman was coming out and, coming their way. Each of them was wearing a fur coat and, looking like every mans fantasy. He looked across the hall, His eyes met the Angel from the heaven suite. She was wearing a white mink coat, she smiled and, licked her lips hungrily. He quickly shut the door and locked it and ran over to the Spice room door to do the same.

"You didn't think it would be that easy did you Christopher?" The sultry voice came back over the sound system. "I have you trapped now, and there is no way out unless you want to go through all twelve of the women in the hall, but considering you are struggling with whether to fight them or fuck them I wonder how far you would get." She was right though, he wondered what it would feel like to just lay down and feel all twelve women around him.

'"Who are you?" Chris struggled to reply.

"I think you know who I am darling, you have done so much research on me in the last few months. I am Maxine Demerov the woman you have been searching for, but you will soon be calling me Mistress." The locks on both doors began to turn.

Chris looked back at his sister who was absolutely giddy at the mention that he would soon bow down to the voice on the speaker.

"You are going to love Mistress Maxine Kit." She could not hide her excitement.

Beautiful women poured into the room and surrounded the siblings. Each of them dress in lingerie and fur and each of them looking at him with desire and longing.

Just as Chris began to back up and prepare to defend himself against the women, Katie came up from behind and wrapped her arms around his chest and head. covering his nose and eyes so that he could not see and could not breath anything except the perfume that had just sprayed on the sleeves.

He struggled to get Katie off of him and focus on the women advancing on him. "Stay back" was all he could muster. When his eyes came back into focus he saw the ladies from the heaven and hell rooms standing right in front of him. Chris had no where to go and his head was swimming. They smiled at him and turned to each other and started to kiss and fondle each other.

"This is Fay and May Chris, better known as the Angel and the Demon. Watch them play with each other Chris, don't you want to join in? just give in and let them have their way with you." He did want this, and his head was too foggy now to shake it off. He did not even notice that the other women were stripping him of his clothes or that he now had the largest erection he ever had. "Poor boy, you never stood a chance.

The two women turned their attention to him as the others led him back to the bed. As Chris laid back he saw the demon crawl up his naked body and wrap her lips around his cock. He closed his eyes and moaned only to open them in time to see the angel standing over him with a seductive smile. She was straddling his chest and slowly lowered herself down. First her shins pinned his shoulders to the bed. Her rear now rested on his upper chest. He inner thighs framed his face, it left him with no where to go. He finished the fantasy that was placed in his mind earlier and began to hungrily explore her soaking wet vagina as he stared into her eyes.

"That's it Chris, or should I say Kit. Give in to your desires and lose yourself in pleasure. Soon you will belong to me, just like your sister." Chris did not take notice, he was too far gone. Angel grinded her crotch against his while he pleasured her with his tongue. The other women rubbed his entire body with their furs. Demon continued her assault on his cock until he finally came and then passed out.

When Chris woke his head felt like it was still in a fog and his movements were very lethargic. He could hear a crowd of people around him working, but his eyes had yet to focus and everything was blurry. "mmmmm" He let out a light moan.

"Hurry ladies, he is starting to come around." The familiar voice from the speakers was now in the room with him.

"Do not worry mistress, he will not have full motor function for at least another half hour, plenty of time to lock him in the chrysalis."

"All done mistress." He was not sure what they had done but he swore he could smell women's shaving cream and he felt them running something up and down his legs. Warm water was then sprayed up and down his body, it felt nice since the room was a little chilly. They then toweled him off and stood him up.

As his eyes focused a little he could see the two Asian women from the night before were helping him up and walking him into another room. At the sight of them her got an erection immediately.

"Oh May I think he remembers us." Fay said with a coy smile.

"My my, it looks like someone is happy to be here." May commented as they assisted him. His steps were very labored as they walked from the room that looked like a bathing facility.

"That's it Kit, one foot in front of the other." In the second room he saw three people waiting for him. A tall brunette in a sable fur coat, a tall blonde in a chinchilla fur coat and a slightly shorter brunette in a white lab coat with mink trim on the cuffs and collar. They were all standing around a table that had what appeared to be an opened black gimp suite with hundreds of tiny tubes attached to it laying over it. The inside was lined with pink fur.

"Lay him down girls, lets make him comfortable." Chris knew the voice from the night before, the tall brunette woman in the sable coat must be Maxine.

"What are you going to do to me?" He asked groggily.

"Oh Darling what am I not going to do with you? Allow me to introduce you to Dr. Andrea Stallworth. The worlds foremost expert in gender transformation" Maxine took a step back to allow him to be set into place. Once Chris was seated the remaining women went to work placing his arms and legs onto the middle of the suit. The twins worked on his legs and the Doctor on his waist and body as the words gender transformation echoed in his head.

The inside of the suit was lined with thick pink chinchilla fur. As he sat there trying to get control of his senses, he could only watch as the women began to seal him inside. First the leg pieces were closed and zipped together slowly from the ankles, then the shins, up to his knees, the thighs, and finally to the hips. As the suit was closed Chris could feel the fur softly press against his skin and he wanted more. Once his legs were secured then two boots were placed over his feet and the tubes were connected. When they were done with his legs they secured them down at the ankle with a restraint that held his ankles into place. He looked down at his legs and they looked like they were covered with latex on the outside that had large tubes running down them that branched off again and again.

While this was happening the doctor was performing a similar action around his waste and chest. Chris made a last ditch effort to grab at the suit and free himself but the tall blonde walked over and grabbed both of his wrists and held them over his head.

"Now now my dear, why would you want to escape these bonds when you so obviously are enjoying what you are feeling." she made a motion to his standing erection. Chris looked down and saw that they had covered every inch of his lower body in this suit except for his crotch.

"Who are you?" he asked

"I am Francine, and I am the person that Mistress relies on to get things done and right now that thing is you sweetie."

As she said these words the twins each took an arm and repeated the process. First zipping up his wrists, then arms, and shoulders. Then returning to the hands, placing gloves lined with chinchilla fur on his hands and once again connecting the tubes and his arms were secured into place. The doctor connected the shoulder and chest pieces then zipped them up to his neck and then secured his neck down with a bracket that also served to keep his head in a straight forward position. She then picked up a full head mask with openings at the eyes and a ring gag at the mouth.

"Open your mouth please." She requested of her captive patient. Chris clamped his mouth shut. "Christine we can do this the easy way or the hard way." He did not notice her use the female form of his name as he strained his neck to get away from her but his head would not move. "Hard way then." The doctor nodded to Francine who walked over to his waist, grabbed his nuts, and twisted. Chris yelled out in pain and the doctor placed the ring gag in his mouth then secured the hood over his face and secured it behind his head and connected the final bit of tubing.

Once he was good and secure, the table was raised and then tilted forward so that Chris was put into an almost standing position. Just leaned back slightly. The doctor had walked over to a panel on the side with a workstation and a bunch of dials that they tubes and hoses fed into.

"Are we comfy now Darling?" Maxine asked smugly. "I am sure your mind has many questions, and I will now give you the answers. You see six months ago your sister came into my place of business with a man that belonged to my daughter. He just did not realize it yet. I however, showed him who he truly loved and in the process also persuaded your sister to join our brothel. You see by day, these girls model furs to exclusive clientele. At night though, we provide the same modeling show, but the men who come in can buy a night with some of the most beautiful women in the world." She motioned to the ladies who had subdued him the night before.

"Thank you mistress." The twin beauties from the far east giggle in unison. Maxine caressed both of their faces.

"Allow me to introduce you to Fay and May, or as you know them Angel and Demon. They are very popular alone by themselves, however as a pair they have a large following. You see some clients just like a girl with a little something extra. You got very up close and personal with Fay the Angel, but you only felt the mouth of her brother May the Demon." With that both girls lowered their panties to reveal Fay's vagina and May's penis. Chris's eyes widened as he could not believe the black clad twin used to be a man.

"You should have left well enough alone Christine, but you kept looking into my affairs and searching for your dear Katie. My experts tell me that you delved into my financial records, and were coming close to exposing some items that I can not afford to have public. So I decided that I would give you just enough information to entice you to come here, and when you showed up I would make sure to give you the warm welcome you experienced last night. From our own investigation of you, we could tell that you would be a perfect fit for the Chrysalis program. You were just an inch taller than your sister and of similar build in that your shoulders were not so broad as to not be able to pass for a lady." Maxine had walked over to him and was sizing up the shape of his body, envisioning what he would become. "Now instead of just one set of twins, we will have two."

"Mistress, I am ready to proceed." The doctor announced. Maxine nodded in approval.

"I am sure that you noticed that the room next to your sisters was empty when you entered into it, well that is because that room is for you. You see we are going to turn you into her shemale counterpart. I have clients who pay double for that sort of thing. Your sister already goes by the name of Sugar, so how do you like the name Spice?"

Dr. Stallworth started to click away on the keyboard and a bright pink liquid began to flow through the lines towards Chris. She then wheeled a cart over to him and picked up a device that secured to the table around his waist. It almost resembled a milking machine and Chris's cock was placed inside the flesh light looking tube that was attached to it. There was another portion that looked to have a dildo attached that was lowered to his anus. Dr. Stallworth pressed a button on it and the tube sealed around his cock. At the same time the dildo moved forward to the tip of his anus and began to lubricate itself. She then went back to the cart and picked up another device with a dildo attached and brought it to his face. She secured to each side of the head restraint and positioned it in front of his mouth. She hit a button and it extended to his lips. Finally she secured one more tube from the device in front of his mouth to the one at his crotch.

ktaz
ktaz
33 Followers
12