Maxine's, The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the women stood in front of him, and watched the doctor work. Maxine stood tall with a triumphant smile. The twins looking at their mistress, longing for approval and Francine seemed to be on the brink of orgasm to see a man in such peril. As the pink liquid flowed towards his body a rush of fear hit hit Chris. That's when he realized that this is what the women were waiting for, they seemed to revel in his fear.

"Yes darling, you now realize that there is nothing that you can do now, no hope to stop what is about to happen. You see Dr. Stallworth has devised a treatment process that will feminize a man in a matter of six to seven weeks. The liquid that should now be seeping into your skin soon is pure female hormone of her own design. It flows through the tubes and then into the pelts of the fur that is encasing your body. Each individual hair will deliver the serum directly into your pores, thus speeding up the absorption process. Soon your skin will soften, your breasts will grow and your hips will widen ever so slightly as your waist shrinks."

The machine on his crotch began to lube itself up to feel just like the tightest vagina. Maxine had walked over to another table and picked up a helmet with a set of VR goggles, and head phones attached.

"The really interesting part is that all of the testosterone in your body will also need to be distributed as well. So we have attached a device that will essentially milk the testosterone out of you.' She looked at the machine at his waist. "As you are milked the testosterone in the rest of your body will move to your cock to replenish that area only to be milked out as well. Soon eventually only your dick and balls will be able to produce testosterone any which will mean you will not loose your ability to get an erection or have sex. The rest of you will be feminine but that cock of yours will still be as large as it is now." She gave a reassuring look.

His captor slowly walked towards him as she gave her speech, taking her time knowing that she literally had a captive audience.

"Of course if we are going to change your body then we are going to have to change your mind as well." She continued. "The hypnotic programs that I have devised for you will help chase away any pathetic male thoughts you have and replace them with warm feminine thoughts. Isn't that right May?" She looked back at her first shemale creation.

"Oh yes mistress, he is so lucky, I wish I could go through the program again." She was staring at him with envy and rubbing her cock.

Maxine placed the VR set up over his ears and eyes. He heard a click as she linked all the systems together. He could hear or see nothing at first and then the program started.

"You are a cock sucker, you crave the taste of cock."

"Resist, you don't want to be a cock sucker do you?"

"You crave the taste of cum, you want to feel cum in your mouth."

"Fight it, if you taste cum you will be a cock sucker forever."

Images flashed on the screen in front of him, huge cocks with cum spurting out. The soundtrack had binaural suggestions in that one track would tell you to submit and the other would tell you to fight. That is until something happened and in this case that seemed until he tasted cock or cum. The images of cocks continued on and on and words flashed on the screen. SUBMIT, COCKSUCKER, CUMSLUT, SWALLOW. Chris tried to close his eyes but for some reason could not. After a few hours he lost all concept of time.

"You are a girl, you love being a girl."

"No that's not right, you are a boy."

"You love dressing sexy and wearing fur."

"MMMM Fur is nice."

The images changed, beautiful women dressed in furs and wearing tight dresses. Then footage of Kat, wearing a white skin tight cat suit and and a pink fox fur jacket. She was looking at the camera and beckoning him to come to her. All concept of time was lost, hours became days and days became weeks.

"Don't you want to look like her?"

"Yes, that can be you Christine."

"You is so beautiful."

"Yes, you are every mans fantasy."

More images on the screen, it showed his sister with a man, slowly kneeling down and taking his cock in her mouth. The camera panned around and now it looked like the cock was moving towards the screen. It was almost as if it was about to go into his mouth. As it showed the cock on the screen the dildo lowered and entered his mouth. At the same time the device on his cock began to massage him up and down. To the same rhythm as the thrusting on the screen. It was as if he was giving a blow job to himself.

"Yes suck that cock sissy, make him cum in your mouth."

"No, if he comes in your mouth you will be a cock sucker forever."

Those words seemed to echo in his mind. If he tasted cum then he would be a cock sucker forever. He should have been horrified but the more he listened the more he wanted it to happen.

"That's it sissy, suck him off, get your reward, swallow his load"

"MMMM Yes, it feels so good to have a cock in your mouth."

"Swallow the cum and seal your fate."

"Yes, submit to your feminine self."

The dildo was now moving in and out at a steady pace and it did feel good to have it in his mouth. He began to try and suck the cock. He could also feel himself close to coming as well. The machine must have realized this as well because it picked its pace up. Chris started to buck his hips, hoping for a release. He finally orgasmed harder than he hard ever done before. A few seconds later the dildo pulled back from deep in his mouth so that just the tip was parting his lips. The screen changed to show a cock cumming just about at mouth level. As it did Chris could feel cum enter his mouth. At that moment Chris ceased to be and Christine was born.

"That's it, swallow it all cock sucker."

"It's too late now your a cocksucker forever."

She knew the voices were right, she had sucked a cock and tasted cum and was now a cock sucker forever. Christine swallowed the cum and thought of all the cocks she could suck.

Maxine watched her latest creation as she went through conditioning. It had been 2 weeks since Christine had been locked in her personal fur prison. She was becoming quite the cum slut and had taken very well to the conditioning. Every time Christine climaxed she was fed her own cum seconds later. The ring gag had long been removed and they were now teaching her proper cock sucking technique. She was becoming a pro so much that Maxine was considering bringing in a few choice customers for her to practice on. At a hefty price of course. After all, these men would be getting first crack at her newest prodigy. She was also ready to start the program for anal sex as well.

The changes to Christine's body were starting to become visible too. At the rate her breasts were growing she was going to have just as nice a pair of tits as her sister. Her hips were getting fuller too, which would give the customer something to take hold of when they wanted to take her from behind.

Maxine thought about how the new twins would be introduced. She liked Kit and Kat, or perhaps just Kit Kat. She clicked on the file to start the final phase of feminization for Kit. As she hit play she could hear the blossoming shemale moan. "Yes fuck me." Kit whispered as she was entered from behind for the first time by the dildo. It would not be long before she was ready.

It had been a couple of weeks since Christine had completed her training. She was so excited to be at her first show with her sister. They looked together in the mirror as the finished their make up. They had gotten matching bob hair cuts but both agreed to grow their hair out when they could. They wore matching outfits except for the color. Kit in a baby blue bra with stockings and garters over her silk panties and Kat in the same but pink in color. When they were working they only called each other by their stage names.

"It's showtime girls." Mistress Francine called as the girls all lined up excited to meet new clients.

"Be there in a minute," They said in unison.

"Welcome to Maxine's gentlemen, let's not waste time, let's introduce the ladies you came to see. Starting with New York." The first of the girls walked through the curtain.

Kit and Kat had a little time since they would be announced last. After all this was Kit's debut as Spice. They looked each other over and put on their fur coats. Each wore a fox fur bolero jacket with an oversized hood that matched the color of their lingerie. They smiled at each other and squealed with glee as they could hear each girl being called out.

"Next we have Tokyo."

"Any final advice Kat?" Kit asked a little nervous as they took their place at the end of the line.

"Look them in the eyes, guys love that. Especially when you are sucking their cock, it turns them on."

"OK Boys, almost at the end. Here are crown favorites Angel and Demon." The Asian twins walked out of the curtain and the guys gave a cheer.

The girls held hands and waited their turn.

"Finally we have our newest pairing. Some of you have had the pleasure of Sugar, but what would Sugar be without her sister Spice?"

The curtain opened and the girls strode out. The crowd of men went wild at the site of the new pairing.

As the girls reached the end of the runway the each made their way to their own rooms. Except of course for Sugar and Spice since tonight they both had a date with the same man.

In the back of the room Maxine stood next to a man that could buy everyone other man in the room. He shook her hand and told her he would pay the million dollars she demanded from him to be the first one to have the pleasure deflowering Spice. Maxine called one of the attendants.

"Please show Mr. Yates to the Sugar sweet." The attendant directed him to the private hall as the other men bid for the girl they wanted to spend the night with.

Yates entered the suite and the sisters were laying on the bed waiting for him.

"Come here baby, we won't bite." Purred Sugar.

"Unless you want that." Spice replied with a coy smile.

He walked over to the bed and the girls quickly removed his clothes. Kit knelt in front of him and began to lick the length of his already hard shaft. While Kat brought his face to her ample breasts. Maxine watched from the control room where she could see all the rooms and record the activity if she needed to do so. After all, she never knew who she may have to blackmail later.

For Kit and Kat, it was the first of what would be many nights of pleasuring some of the worlds most rich and powerful men, and the occasional lady as well.

12