May All Of Your Wildest Dreams Come

Story Info
Amelie gets a special gift from her friend, soon lover.
4.6k words
4.58
30.7k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was a special night for Amelie. At least she was really hoping for a special night. Amelie was going on her first date in what must have been several years. Her previous relationship with a cute boy she thought she would be with forever lasted over 7 years. Ever since that relationship fell apart, she had not had the time or energy to focus on dating, she simply wanted to focus on herself.

Unfortunately, Amelie found out that focusing on herself instead of dating also meant being stuck in a perpetual dry spell. Amelie was torn between the desire to get laid, and the need to have sex with someone she truly trusted and knew. At the same time, she loved being fiercely independent. She was afraid if she allowed herself to date someone, that she would get stuck in the possessive rules and restrictions she experienced in her previous relationship. Amelie mostly wanted to have friends, but she was starting to really miss fucking, and she did not get that from her friends.

Amelie did not consider herself a bombshell by any means, but she was cute and pretty enough, as well as sociable and kind, that she found herself frequently approached by male acquaintances and coworkers for dates. She worked out several days a week, but was still a little overweight. She only learned a few years ago how to put on makeup, and she still did not understand what to do with her messy brunette hair or how to pick flattering outfits.

Amelie enjoyed hanging out with her best friends. She could be close to those people without the drama of romantic relationships. It just so happened that her best friend Gabriella was excited when Amelie sheepishly admitted she finally agreed to go on a date. On Gabrielle's insistence, Amelie agreed to go shopping for a date appropriate outfit.

"Ohhhh, Amie, you would be so cute in this!!" Gabrielle exclaimed, pulling out a short, revealing dress covered in yellow flowers from the clothing rack.

"Oh Gabby, are you sure? Those straps are so revealing ... and I don't think the skirt would cover my butt."

"Oh but Amelie, you're going on a date! Trust me, this dress will get you a boyfriend. Go in the changing room and try it."

Amelie blushed. She was not used to dressing up much or dressing revealingly. She was self conscious of her extra weight and did not like the idea of showing off her lumpy legs. She went inside the changing room and stripped down. The dress Gabrielle picked out seemed tiny and 6 sizes too small. In fact, it seemed like a dress that Gabrielle would easily fit in, not Amelie.

Amelie squeezed into the tiny dress and looked at her awkward body. She looked cute in a way, but also felt like her body was squeezing out of a piece that was just too dainty and elegant for her. She did not deny that it was probably cute enough for most men and especially cute enough if you were just looking to get laid. Amelie did not think that men had much higher standards as long as a girl was pretty enough.

Gabrielle on the other hand was effortlessly gorgeous. She would look stunning in any dress and even looked enviably adorable even in her casual sweats and tees every morning before she got ready. She had long shapely legs and a flat belly. She was a talented make up artist, and always knew how to wear her blonde hair stylishly. Amelie wished she could look like Gabrielle and feel so much confidence showing off her body.

Gabrielle also had a boyfriend she had been dating for the past 2 years. He was exceptionally sweet and spent a lot of money on her. He was not particularly good looking, but everyone agreed he treated her like a princess. Amelie would not mind having a relationship like that.

"Gabby, where are you? "Amelie stepped out of the dressing room looking for Gabrielle but she was not there waiting for her like she promised. She went back inside of the room and changed back into her jeans and tshirt before finding Gabrielle at the register holding a stuffed bright pink shopping bag and a receipt.

"Oh Amie! I went ahead and paid for the dress and I have a full outfit ready for you!"

"But Gabby, are you sure? You didn't see me in it!"

"But weren't you cute? There's no way that dress didn't fit you perfectly."

"I guess it was cute enough -- "

"I know it was! Now let's get you home and get you looking HOT."

Gabrielle met Amelie at Amelie's apartment. She did Amelie's makeup and hair right before it was time for Amelie to get dressed and leave. The two friends hugged good bye and Gabrielle left Amelie with the bright pink shopping bag containing the outfit Gabrielle bought.

Amelie finally opened the bag to see all the items Gabrielle bought. Included with the dress were matching yellow shoes and purse, a flowery hairband, a choker necklace with a heart pendant and .... a very lacy and sheer set of panties and bra.

As she pulled the lacy panties out she noticed a very distinctive tag attached to the garments. The tag: "May all of your wildest dreams come true!" Oh GABBY! Amelie thought looking at the lingerie and rolling her eyes at the tag line. On one hand she knew what she was trying to do ... but something about the lingerie made her feel embarassed and sheepish. She had never owned any underwear like that before.

Here goes nothing. Amelie thought to herself and slid on the panties and bra before squeezing herself into the dress once again. This time Amelie went to her bathroom to look at herself in the full length mirror before heading out. This time what she saw was entirely different.

Amelie looked slimmer and taller. Her face looked less like a bland oval, she now had a real chin and jawline. Even her nose looked smaller and cuter, her eyes looked large and sultry. Her already large boobs were now firmer and perky. She did not feel like she needed the bra at all. Her stomach was tight and thin, emphasizing her large hips. Her legs and thighs were tight and shapely. Amelie gasped as she lifted up the back of the tiny little skirt -- her butt looked smooth and round. She had a perfect undimpled bubble butt! Everything about Amelie screamed bomb shell!

In a moment of extreme emotion and pleasure, Amelie oogled herself in the mirror and began to feel a little aroused. In fact, she did not feel just a little aroused, she suddenly felt incredibly horny. Amelie rubbed her hands up and down her soft thighs and then absent mindedly slipped her hand under her skirt and rubbed her senstive clit through the lacy panties.

"Oh... wow!" Amelie panted through the intense sensation. She kept stroking her sensitive little button. While Amelie kept thinking about how great she looked and how excited she was to finally get some action, she was unaware of her clit slowly swelling and growing plumper. Over the course of a couple minutes, her clit had grown about 3 inches. It felt unbearably hot and the growing throbbing sensation became unbearable.

Finally when the clit was about 4 inches long, Amelie felt a growing weight and tightness in her panties she did not recognise. She glanced down to see what was happening. Straining on the confines of her panties, her clit no longer looked like it belonged on a woman -- her clit had transformed into a small dick, and she was painfully erect. She could tell it was exactly like any other penis she had seen before, and yet the skin was pink and soft, and the shaft was completely hairless.

In a panic Amelie pulled the panties all the way off her body in a desperate attempt to understand what was happening. The foreign dick flopped stiffly about during her movements. As soon as the panties hit the floor, the burning, throbbing sensation began to stop. Suddenly the throbbing and heat began to abate, and the rock hard dick slowly started to soften. This calmed Amelie down enough for her to watch and wait while the dick went flaccid before slowly reverting back to her normal sized clit.

When Amelie looked back up at the mirror she felt herself crashing back down to reality -- she suddenly looked plain, awkward, and shapeless again. Her dumpy body was bursting out of the dress, and her perfect bubble butt was now sloppy and embarassing. Her face and hair were still gorgeous thanks to Gabrielle, but that bombshell look was no longer there.

Amelie panted heavily in a mixture of confusion and lingering horniness. Although the dick had completely disappeared, she still felt a strong desire to be touched, to have sex, to be fucked. She considered skipping the date, but the overwhelming desire told her she needed to do this.

Amelie grabbed the little lacy panties and shimmied them back up. Before her eyes she saw her body grow, shrink, expand, and conform back to the stunning version of herself. She breathed slowly, avoiding feeling her legs and butt that she found so arousing, and felt the slow growth of the unfamiliar weight in her panties. Amelie waited until she was sure the growth was finished before taking a peek. Inside her panties the new dick rested, soft and flaccid. It was perhaps 3 inches this time but soft and squishy, it nestled in a little bulge in the front of her panties. Lowering her skirt, Amelie could barely notice the small package. She knew there were ways that cross dressers could tuck their penises, but she did not want to risk touching the new appendage.

"If I look like this I am guaranteed to get fucked tonight" Amelie thought to herself, admiring her body in the mirror. "At least I can take off the panties and look like a regular woman, and by then I don't think any man would care, as long as his dick is wet."

By then Amelie heard a knock on the door. "One moment!" she yelled, bursting out of the bathroom and scrambling to put on her new shoes and grab the matching purse. She opened the front door of her apartment to greet the man on the other side.

Standing on the front porch was her date. Freddy was tall, with dark hair, cute boyish features and a well trimmed beard. He was just chubby enough that Amelie thought it was adorable. "Y-you look g-gorgeous." He stammered. In his hands he was holding a bouquet of flowers, but he looked absolutely frozen in place.

"Thank you." Amelie beamed. She knew she looked absolutely incredible, and now she was feeling the delight of having someone else recognizing how stunning she was. She grabbed the boquet of flowers and walked inside to put them in a vase with water.

Amelie followed Freddy to his car. He took her to a french themed diner for their night. Freddy seemed nervous at first, but after about an hour Freddy and Amelie had returned to their usual friendly report. They have known each other for about a year, and had interests in common. Amelie did not see any reason to act any differently than normal, she already knew he liked her for several months now.

Amelie realised that as long as she kept her mind off sex (and it was difficult!) the unfamiliar appendage in her panties would stay soft and unobstrusive. She tried her best to keep her mind off of the dick and stay focused on the date. At one moment she noticed an attractive waitress in a tight black outfit walk by. The waitress noticed Amelie's gaze and flashed a broad smile. Amelie felt a powerful stirring in her loins and she crossed her legs desperately while she went back to focusing on the food in front of her.

After finishing their deserts, Freddy paid the bill and the couple quietly sipped the remainder of their wines. Freddy reached his hand out and grabbed Amelie's. Amelie was startled for a moment and then relaxed her hand into his. Freddy looked up into her eyes. "Did you want to go somewhere else after this?" He asked. Amelie held his hand and gazed at his eager face and realised this is what she had been looking forward to, and yet at the same time, something in her did not want it.

"This has been a lovely night Freddy," she answered "I think I might like to go home now." Freddy's face was briefly shadowed by doubt before he stood up and grabbed Amelie's jacket to help her. He led her back to his car and drove her home.

"I'd like to do this again." Amelie told him as he walked her to her door. Freddy leaned in for a kiss, and Amelie pecked him quickly on his cheek. "Call me tomorrow." She said.

"You looked .... gorgeous. I will talk to you tomorrow." Freddy said before walking back to his car.

Amelie walked inside and undressed. After removing the dress, underwear and makeup, she now looked like her normal self. To her relief the dick disappeared soon after the panties were removed. She was left with a strange odd yearning and dissatisfaction, but she knew she did not want to try calling Freddy back that night.

She crawled into bed and checked her phone. Gabrielle had texted Amelie throughout the night.

Gabby Babe: U got this grrl!
Gabby Babe: Let me kno how it goes! Tell all the deets!

Amelie responded

Amie Love: It went great. He took me to a cute diner.

Gabby Babe: Did you get lucky??? >:B

Amie Love: Not tonight. I did not want to rush it. Maybe another time.
Amie Love: By the way, did you know how those panties work?

Gabby Babe: What do you mean how those panties work? They look amazing!! rite?

Amie Love: I mean, were they supposed to do something weird? Or special to your body?

Gabby Babe: You just wear them and take them off when the time is right. LOL
Gabby Babe: Honey it's not that complicated to wear lingerie!

Amelie did not know how much to tell Gabrielle about what happened that night. Would she seem crazy? Did Gabrielle know?

The next morning, Freddy called Amelie and they agreed to go on another date at the end of the week. This time Amelie picked out another little dress. Thinking of the adorable waitress Amelie saw at the restaurant, she chose one in black. Feeling more confident this time, she did her own hair and makeup under the guidance of Gabrielle. She slipped on the panties and saw herself transformed into a sultry goddess. That night she enjoyed another fair date with Freddy. They spoke casually and found themselves enjoying each others company and humor. He held her hands a few times and complimented her dress.

This time Amie was a little less guarded about her new little secret and let herself focus on the conversation. After eating out they went and saw a new movie. The movie featured a strong and attractive female spy trying to outwit her secret service ex. At one point in the movie the actress was shown showering, and Amelie felt an immediate jolt to her groin.

This time Amelie felt like she could not stop the sensations happening in her panties. She tried looking away from the screen and closing her eyes. However her mind flashed her images of the actress's lush and plump lips, dripping with water from the shower. The pumping and heat in her lions increased. She rested her hand on the pressure and looked down. The small bulge in her skirt was growing! While the dick was 3 inches limp, it was begining to chub. It looked about 5 inches now and was not fully hard. She was not only feeling the arousal in her dick, but her vagina was beggining to beg for attention as well.

Freddy noticed the change in her behavior. He leaned over and whispered, grabbing her hand. "Are you okay?" Amelie whimpered a little bit at the firm grip, but her body was completely over taken by the sensations below her waist.

"I-I suddenly don't feel so good. I need to go to the restroom."

Amelie held her purse over the tent in her skirt and shuffled awkwardly to the women's restroom. She did not fully understand how to walk with the proud member snaking out of her panties. She rushed into a stall and pulled the panties off. Soon, the dick disappeared, but her vagina was still wet and swollen, begging to be touched and filled. She shoved the wet panties in her purse and exited the stall. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror in the bathroom and was embarrassed by the sight.

Her makeup was messy and childish, her hair looked matted, once again as though a child tried to use a curling iron and had no idea. Her slightly chubby stomach stretched the front of her dress. She looked horrible in the tiny black dress with her not so delicate body. She ran straight back into the stall and placed the panties back on. Her clit grew back into a dick, but this time it was flaccid again.

She found Freddy waiting outside of the restroom and asked him to drive her home. He seemed confused and concerned, but he took her home and wished her well. Telling her he'll text her tomorrow to check up on her.

Amelie flopped on her couch and sighed. She had not yet undressed. She didn't understand why she felt so painfully horny, and yet had no interest in doing anything with Freddy.

She felt her phone buzz and she checked her phone for a text.

Gabby Babe: AMIE R U OK??
Gabby Babe: Freddy told me you were acting weird!
Gabby Babe: Hold on honey I am coming over with some soup!!

Already Amelie heard a sharp rap at her door followed by Gabrielle promptly letting herself in with the keys that Amelie gave her. Gabrielle burst in and ran straight over to Amelie. She was wearing a small purple lacy dress with adorable leopard print flats. She was casually gorgeous as always.

"Do you have a fever, are you sick? How do you feel?" She exclaimed "Amelie, I know you said you did not feel well, but wow you look SO AMAZING in that dress."

Amelie blushed and awkwardly stammered. "Thank you. Yeah I really like this dress. I just did not feel very well earlier but I think I feel better now. It might have been nothing."

Gabrielle hugged Amelie excitedly "Oh you must have been nervous! I'm so glad you're fine."

Amelie felt Gabrielle push her supple breasts into her check and immediately Amelie was flooded with a new mixture of emotions. The bursting sensation in her groin returned, while her heart fluttered quickly and her body felt like it was floating.

"Oh, no, Amie, now you don't look so well again." Gabrielle pushed back and looked Amelie into her eyes. Amelie felt immediately love struck and nervous, the hard throbbing in her panties from both her penis and vagina overshadowed by the yearning she felt for the face looking into her own.

Gabrielle looked down at the long rod that could be seen pressing against Amelie's tight skirt. "What ... what's that?"

Amelie looked down and realised that her dick was as hard as she had ever felt it and had to have at least been 7 inches long. It was not unnaturally large, but about as large as she had ever seen a penis in online.

"The-the panties ..." Amelie searched desperately for an explaination

"The panties? What do you mean?" Gabrielle's expression was incredulous.

"They ... they ... make me look like this," Amelie gestured to her body "and they did this!" Amelie placed her on her groin.

"That can't be! This is ridiculous. Let me see."

Amelie couldn't believe what Gabrielle was saying, but at this point she did not know what else to do. She lifted up her skirt and pulled down the panties just enough to let the hard throbbing mass slip out. It stood proudly, pointing up at Gabrielle's face. Gabrielle could see the veins pumping blood through the firm dick.

"Oh my god Amie, Are you .... turned on?" Gabrielle whispered.

"What do you mean, Gabby? I mean ... I guess...I don't know. This wasn't here before! I thought maybe you knew?"

"Knew what Amie! I don't know what happens in your pants!"

"You bought these for me and you told me I would look incredible in the dress. And you were right, I looked amazing when I wear these panties. I look ... well I look like you! But everytime I wear the panties, I no longer look ugly, but I have a dick!"

"Amie, I am so confused! Of course you look amazing in that dress, but you always look amazing. You're very adorable. I don't know why you think you look ugly. Men are always chasing you. I always liked the way you looked. You don't have to look like me...as for the penis, I have no idea how that's happening."

"Gabby ... I .... always thought you were so much prettier than me. I always wanted to look like you." Amelie was at a loss. Gabrielle grabbed Amelie's hands and leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Amie, you're so smart and kind. I always wanted to be more like you."

Amelie's heart fluttered. She turned her head to kiss Gabrielle back on her cheek, but Gabrielle turned her head to press her lips against Amelie's. Gabrielle's lips were soft and dreamlike. Gabrielle reached her hand down and grabbed Amelie's shaft.

12