May All Of Your Wildest Dreams Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this okay?" Gabrielle whispered.

"I ... think so, yes." Amelie could hardly say no.

"Why don't we see what this can do? Sit down."

Amelie sat down on the couch and gasped with pleasure while Gabrielle tenderly stroked her dick. Amelie was so aroused she was leaking precum all over the shaft, lubricating Gabrielle's hands. Amelie could not believe the incredible sensation. Gabrielle leaned closer again for another long kiss and as she did she moved her hands expertly up and down the shaft and then moved them further south and slipped her fingers into Amelie's wet and ready cunt, reaching in and rubbing the inside of her cervix.

"Yes," Amelie panted "yes, I really like this, how do you know what you're doing?"

"I don't, it just feels right."

Gabrielle began to strip herself. Amelie saw her perfect little naked body. Even her nipples were small and pink and perfectly perk. When Amelie saw the little floral lips of her vulva peaking out from her tidy vagina she could not believe that someone could be so physically perfect all over.

Gabrielle took the tip of Amelie's dick into her mouth and Amelie began seeing stars, the sensation was so incredible. Soon Amelie felt a new warm pressure begin below the shaft of her dick and above her wet vulva. The skin below her dick swelled and grew, within 30 seconds Amelie had grown a pair of small, tight balls. The sack was smooth and hairless and somehow very girly despite the masculinity they represented. With the growth of the testicles, Amelie's feelings of love and lust were suddenly replaced with an over powering need. She could feel her balls filled with sperm and she knew it had to be released.

Gabrielle began taking more and more of Amelie's dick into her mouth until Amelie could feel the tip of her dick being taken into Gabrielle's tight throat. Amelie began instinctively thrusting, writhing in immense pleasure. She looked down on Gabrielle's sweet face and pretty lips, opening up to welcome Amelie's dick. She noticed that Gabrielle had begun touching herself, and seemed to be growing flush with arousal.

Amelie pulled Gabrielle off of her cock and kissed her once more before motioning down to her dripping cunt. This time Gabrielle nodded wordlessly and laid back on the carpeted floor. Amelie mounted Gabrielle and with a little bit of adjustment slid her dick into Gabrielle's vagina.

Without much time or experimentation Amelie began thrusting naturally into Gabrielle. Her dick was enveloped in tightness, softness, and warmth. She looked down at Gabrielle's gasping face. She was clearly enjoying herself. Amelie gently fondled Gabrielle's breasts before putting her lips around the nipples. Gabrielle cooed in mindless pleasure.

Before long, Amelie felt a sensation welling up at the base of her dick, she thrusted faster and faster until suddenly all the pressure and pleasure felt like it bursted out of the tip of her dick. She felt her vagina convulsing in a familiar orgasm while her penis spasmed in a brand new way. Gabrielle squirmed underneath her, her own vagina began to contract in rythym with her own orgasm.

Suddenly, the two women were laying on the floor, panting with satisfaction, drained from their incredible orgasms. Amelie could see her own sperm oozing out of Gabrielle's cute cunt. She felt compelled to clean off the cute cunt with her tongue. Gabrielle chuckled and melted into the sensation. By now, Amelie's dick had softened and she no longer felt any urge to fuck, she embraced Gabrielle in her arms.

After a period of cuddling, Amelie broke the silence "I can't believe what we did .... what about your boyfriend?"

"Oh, Sam?" Gabrielle sighed "I ... don't know. He's really nice, I really like him ... I just felt like I was supposed to date him."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I never felt that attracted to him. I mean, I don't know, I never felt that strongly about sex with any guy I was with. Sam is nice and I love him, but we don't really have that much sex. I feel bad, like I am leading him on. Maybe I should break up with him, but he seems happy to have me around."

"Are you...gay?"

Gabrielle burst out laughing. "Are you?"

"I mean ... I....I don't know!"

"I don't know either .... but I like what we did. It felt incredible. I have never felt that way before."

"Me either, but, well, look at me ... I never had a dick before."

"So you're telling me the dick will go away without the panties?"

"Yes, watch." Amelie pulled the panties off her legs and waited for the penis to disappear. This time, however, the penis and balls stayed, glued to her body above her vagina. "I don't understand, last time they just disappeared!"

"Maybe this time it's meant to stay?"

"But! Gabby! I can't have a dick! This isn't okay. How am I supposed to hide it? I can't be a chick with a dick."

"Can't you? I quite like it."

Amelie felt a small stirring in her cock when she noticed Gabrielle admiring her dick.

"Who would want to date me?"

Gabrielle looked Amelie in her eyes. "I would. I love you, and I want you."

Immediately Amelie could feel her heart flutter again, and her dick slowly started to rise up in excitement. "I love you too." Amelie knew men usually had to wait before going again, but it seemed like she was already gearing for round two.

"I can see that, now, tell me, would you mind sharing those panties with me? Maybe I could try them on."

12