May & December

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up suddenly, his face a jumble of warring emotions. “Jillian…” he cautioned. “We shouldn’t be doing this. I’m way too old for you. I’m old enough to be your father, for heaven’s sake. It isn’t right.”

I continued to stroke his palm, flicking my tongue in warm, wet circles against his lifeline. “You don’t taste like my father,” I replied hesitantly, my heart pounding loudly in my ears, “and I know that I don’t feel like a daughter to you.”

I nodded, remembering his earlier reaction. “Is this really so wrong? I’ve slept with younger men, men who took and took and rarely gave anything back…men who left me wondering about my own sexuality. Is it so wrong to want something different, someone who might be able to fill me with more than just the passing interface of flesh on flesh?”

I paused, then dove headlong. “You know, somewhere down the line someone sold you a bill of goods and told you that you had to stay twenty-one forever if you wanted to be worth anything. It isn’t true, you know. Look at you! You’re smart, funny and as sexy as hell. Any woman worth a moment’s notice would be lucky beyond belief to wake up every morning next to you. Don’t you know that?"

He paused, as if digesting what I’d had to say, then turned to me, his face masked by the deepening shadows of the night. “You left out something,” he added. “Something important.”

I was puzzled. What had I forgotten? I thought I’d just about covered it all. “What’s that?” I questioned.

He cleared his throat, as if composing his answer. “You left out that I love old movies.” He replied. “And that monologue was a direct lift from one of my favorites.”

He took my hand then. “I appreciate what you’re trying to say, but you don’t have to. I don’t need it.” He gave my palm a little squeeze. “Jillian, I know who I am. I’ve spent a lifetime becoming someone I could live with, someone I could respect. Yes, I am smart, and I’m funny, if I do say so myself, but no one’s ever sold me a bill of goods on the fiction of youthful perfection. I’ve been there…lived through the insecurities, the loneliness, the fear that I’d never be able to accomplish the things I wanted in life. I’ve earned the right to be fifty-five, Jillian, and frankly, I wouldn’t go back to being twenty-one again if it came with a money-back guarantee. But, I don’t think you understand what you’re asking.”

Now it was my turn to pause. What was he talking about?

“I get the impression that you think I’m a pair of well worn slippers, an old bathrobe to pull on when the day’s been too much. I’m no toothless old dog, Jillian. I have just as many wants and needs as any other man…and maybe a few that would surprise you…even a few minor kinks,” he laughed.

With that my eyes widened, an uneasy note of fear creeping into my mind.

“No, nothing that serious,” he was hurried to add, noticing my unspoken transformation. “I’m no Mister Hyde. I just wanted to let you know that I have as healthy a sexual appetite as any other man. If you want a toothless , old dog, I can give you my father’s phone number. He’d be glad to drop his teeth into a glass and gum you from head to toe.”

We both laughed at the thought. How like Ben to turn an awkward moment into something so warm and funny. But, at the same time I knew he’d meant it. I’d had fair warning. If I continued, I would do so at my own risk. The very thought made my pulse race.

“I have so much I want to say to you, Ben…so may things that would explain what you see as vulnerability in me, but some things defy words.” I trailed my fingers over the stubble that had begun to blur his jawline. “I never thought you were soft…or toothless,” I laughed huskily, sliding his large, warm hand beneath my gauze blouse. “I just knew you were someone I wanted in my life, someone to share both the sparks and the embers. Touch me, Ben. Make love to me. Please…”

Gently, I caressed the back of his hand, curling his fingers over the rigid peak of my nipple, waiting…waiting…

And then he began to respond, his thumb and forefinger closing slowly, then more eagerly over my pebbled yearning.

“Oh, Jillian,” he whispered. “Last chance to change your mind. I wouldn’t blame you if you…”

I pressed my lips to his. I knew what he was going to say, and I knew it was unnecessary. I wanted this, I wanted him…whatever was to come, I was ready.

Ben lowered his hand, and in his eyes I saw the flames of the setting sun replaced by my own molten image. In one smooth motion he swept my blouse over my head and pressed me full out against the smooth planking of the deck. His fingers stroked me, his lips caressing the smooth hollows of my throat… and I sighed.

My nipples hardened to a dull ache, his hands bringing only momentary relief until finally I felt his lips close over one red berry and suckle its growing thrust. My very skin prickled with longing, goose flesh rising along every inch of me crying out “more…more”.

He lowered his hand past my navel then, past the fluttering expanse of my stomach to the snap at the top of my jeans. In an instant I heard the tell-tale pop, and felt the slow hiss of the zipper as it slid downward toward the soft triangle below.

It was then that Ben kissed me, sliding his tongue between my lips, mimicking the motion of his finger as it slipped into the warm wetness between my thighs. I arched against him, urging him onward, begging for all that he had to give.

And he continued.

Slowly, he stripped the last of my clothing from my hips, leaving me naked in the sliver of moonlight that dared to watch us in this place of solitude.

His jeans were close to bursting by now, or so it seemed, and I ran my fingers over his prominence. Then, rising to my knees, I unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the deck beside my own.

I paused, pressing my body against his, feeling the strong, corded heat of him against me, then motioned for him to stand while I unclasped the buckle of his belt. He swallowed, an audible sound in the stillness that surrounded us as I opened his jeans and slipped them down over his legs to add them to the pile.

He was magnificent! His body had been well cared for, a temple, and I found myself wanting to taste every inch of him. But first…

Slowly I took his burgeoning member between my fingers and stroked its silken length, feeling it tremble in my palms. Then, lowering my head, I pressed my lips to the dewy portal at the tip and sipped the drop of nectar that awaited me. Wonderful!

Ben shivered, and I smiled. No daughter here, I thought. No, not at all. Tonight was made for lovers, and lovers we would be.

Closing my eyes, I took him once more between my lips, tasting the salty essence of him upon my tongue as I kneaded the rounded orbs beneath, milking them until I heard my lover moan with pleasure.

I could feel his fingers twining in my hair, tightening ever so slightly as I drew him deeper and deeper into my mouth. Then, moving almost imperceptibly, he cupped the back of my head and steadied me as he began to surge in and out with rhythmic precision. His pleasure was mine, and mine his.

More and more I tasted the tiny spurts that heralded what I felt was to be a monumental climax. Eagerly I sucked, hungry for his offering but fanaticizing his massive tool plying its way between my legs. I wanted him, oh, how I wanted him!

Suddenly, he stopped, and kneeling he lay me back on the deck. He smiled then, and running his thumb along the glistening slickness of my lips, he turned away and placed his knees to the left and right of my glowing cheeks, his rigid organ mere inches from my eager lips. I sighed. He was in command, my teacher, my lover.

Slowly, he lowered himself atop my naked body, his weight resting lightly upon his elbows and knees. Then, while I trembled beneath him, he parted my quivering thighs, his fingers probing deeply, exploring my inner recesses until they finally homed in on my wet and throbbing clitoris.

It was Ben’s turn now, and parting my nether lips he began to thrust his tongue maddeningly into the wet maw of my dripping sex. I opened my mouth to cry in pleasure, but found my voice muffled as his massive erection pressed between my lips once more. So deep now, I thought, could I fully accommodate him from this angle?

And then I felt his tongue invade my body once more, plunging deeply into my dark passage as his fingers wove their magic…and it no longer mattered. I was lost in a mist of sensuality, a whirl of sexual abandon, and my limitations no longer existed. I was boundless. I could do anything.

Deeper he plunged, his tongue curling and seeking as I gasped in mindless response. My body quaked beneath him, my lips vibrating against his shaft as my cries struggled to be heard. I wanted to cry out, to scream to the hills above that we were one, a coupling as old as eternity. But each time I opened my mouth I found his hot, salty flesh muting my every sound, and I gladly devoured him.

Then it happened. My body tensed my back arching as a wave of pure electricity surged through me, sending my cries to the heavens. Uncontrollably, I gushed against him, a mad profusion of hot, wet fluid that he consumed ravenously while I screamed into the night. Harder he drove, spurred onward by my fits of passion until finally he thrust deep into my throat, drowning my strangled cries with his sweet essence, and leaving us both breathless and panting on the deck beneath the all-seeing stars.

Had Ben said he had a healthy sexual appetite? Of that there was no doubt. I thought of the days to come, there, alone on the water with this incredibly sensual man…and I smiled.

Chapter seven

I awoke in the master bedroom of “Jennie’s Dream”. After our night on the deck, it had seemed silly for me to remain in the guest cabin, and so we’d curled ourselves together in Ben’s big bed, holding each other until the gulls cried for the morning to begin.

He was already up, my lover, and throughout the cabin I could smell the tantalizing aroma of bacon sizzling in the skillet. Smiling, I stretched, wondering what the day would bring.

Would we continue where we’d left off, I wondered hopefully? I felt a slow trickle form between my thighs at the mere thought. Ben was an incredible lover. He knew when to give, and when to take. His years had translated into experience, and I was his grateful recipient. No hurried lover here, no selfish, fleeting dance of light…Ben knew how to compose a symphony between a man and woman that only time and caring could have cultivated. I was fortunate, and I was in love.

Slowly, I crawled out of bed and trotted naked out into the galley. Ben scanned my lack of attire and smiled. “You won’t stay out of bed long dressed like that”, he grinned. “But, it’s an appealing swimsuit. Why don’t you take a dip while I finish up with breakfast?”

I thought for a moment, then decided that the idea had merit and climbed the stairs toward the upper deck. Would others have found our isolated anchorage in the night, I wondered? Somehow I couldn’t bear the thought. This place was ours alone, and I wanted it to remain that way.

Slowly, I scanned the calm surface of the lake, and found no interlopers. Ben had chosen well. We were shielded from view by the towering cliffs that surrounded us…a fiord of our own.

Smiling, I crossed the deck and gazed down into the blue-green depths of the water. So cool, so inviting, it called to me and I couldn’t help but respond. In no time at all I was slicing cleanly through the water, feeling the silken swirl of it along my skin as I dipped and surged along its surface.

And then I heard a splash, muted at first, then louder as it drew near. I turned just as Ben wrapped his arms around my slippery form, his naked body hard and inviting.

Smiling, he wrapped my legs around his waist and buoyed me while he kept the two of us afloat. Already I could feel the hard thrust of him teasing the opening between my legs, and my control began to wither. If we didn’t get back onboard soon…

It was then I felt the rope ladder behind me, the one we used to climb the sides of Jennie’s Dream. Ben’s expression became serious, and stretching my hands above my head he twined them in the rungs of the ladder and told me not to move.

My flesh prickled instantly. What if someone were to enter our hidden cove at that moment, I wondered? I was exposed, naked from the waist up for all to see. What if…

My thoughts were silenced as Ben’s heavy whisper filled my mind. “Open your legs and bring them up over my shoulders, “ he directed breathlessly.

My eyes widened, but I did as I was told. Immediately, I felt the cold, lake water rush into my body, filling my warm cavern with it’s alien presence.

I gasped, and Ben laughed. Then, placing his feet on the bottom run, far below the waterline, he began to rise, bringing my legs upward until my knees pressed against my chest and his erect sex probed the yawning, vulnerable opening of my body. I was his captive, helpless hand and foot, and as he reached his hands behind to steady me I felt him lunge deep inside, filling me as no man had done before.

I gasped, but the sound was lost as he covered my mouth with his own. “I want to watch your face as you cum,” he whispered finally. Then, slowly he began to pump, pinning my body between his own and the rigid side of the boat. With each thrust he filled me with his own heat, partially withdrawing to allow the cold water of the lake to once more rush into my yearning cavern. Hot and cold…in and out until I was ready to explode!

Harder he pressed, his strong hands imprisoning my hips as he lunged over and over again. My fingers grew weak, my hands shaking with the onset of lustful release, and I wanted desperately to let go. But, what would happen? Would he stop? Would we sink into the murky depths of the lake? My hungering body screamed for more…more, and I knew I couldn’t stop now…I couldn’t!

Silently I writhed, my body afire with need until finally, when I could stand it no longer, he reached between us and massaged his finger over my exposed nub. The effect was instantaneous, and I quaked around him. I screamed, oh how I screamed as my body lost control.

Ben watched my face contort with unbridled passion, then, as the echoes began to die I heard him moan. Slowly, he thrust once more…twice, then he closed his eyes and I felt his heat pour deep inside of me. Not cold now, only the hot, milky gush of his climax filled me…warming me to my very bones. I whimpered as I felt him…like coming home. I was his warm haven, and he was mine. Together we could fend off the darkness and the cold beneath us. Together we could do anything.

Breakfast was cold that morning, but the crispy bacon and congealed eggs tasted like manna from heaven. Ben’s boatside tryst had left me tingling, and it seemed now as though everything had a new light to it…a new flavor. Ben was good for me, but I wondered if I could be everything that he needed.

All about the boat were memories of Jennie. The curtains, the dishes, even the sails that still lay furled along the mast were obviously of her choosing. I knew I couldn’t compete…I didn’t want to, but could I follow in her footsteps? Could Ben find some degree of joy with me after so many years with the one true love of his life? The thought both worried and saddened me.

That day we explored the furthest reaches of Lake Mead, following the shoreline, and making occasional dashes along the open waterways when traffic would allow. Ben was in his element, his bronzed face squinting into the sunshine, his lips stretched into a wide grin as the wind curled around us.

Gratefully, we found our small hideaway still empty that night, and we settled down for an evening of good food and better companionship.

Ben cleaned our catch of the day, and I cooked fresh lake trout below in the galley for supper. Then, a pair of margaritas in hand, we settled into a pair of chaise lounges on deck to watch the stars cross the heavens above us.

Memories of Ben, his body and his passion filled my mind, and it was I who finally suggested that we go below to curl up for the night.

Ben smiled, fully aware of my ruse. I wanted him, and he knew it. Satisfied, he brushed his thumb over my nipple and felt it rise into his palm.

“Is this what you want?” he asked, teasingly. “Do you want me to touch you…to feel me inside of you? Is that it?”

Blushing, I nodded. Never had I wanted a man as much as I wanted Ben Gates. I’d existed in a permanent state of moist semi-arousal the whole day long, waiting for just this moment, a time when we could once again be together in the velvet solitude of night. But, was it what Ben wanted?

“Take off your clothes,” he whispered in the pale hush of the night. “I want to watch as you bare yourself in the moonlight. I want to see how ready you are…”

I blushed again, a gesture lost in the dusky night. How many times had Ben seen me naked? How many? But, to stand before him and slowly take off my clothing one by one, exposing myself before him here on the deck seemed more than I could manage.

“I…I…”

“Can’t?” he finished, smiling. “It’s alright. Don’t worry about it…you’re just so beautiful, so natural, I wanted to watch the façades of civilization drop from your body.”

I paused then. “Beautiful” He’d called me beautiful. A warm flush crept through me, and I knew then that I could deny this man nothing. Slowly, I circled toward the side of his chaise and began to unbutton my blouse. One by one the buttons fell away, exposing the brown thrust of my breasts until I coaxed the two halves apart and lay bare my turgid nipples for his perusal. Then, shrugging, I felt it slip down my back and onto the deck at my heels.

Ben’s hand began to stroke my inner thigh, and trailing upward he slipped his fingers beneath the cuff of my shorts and probed the wetness beyond.

“You’re so wet,” he said softly. Then, withdrawing his finger he sucked it between his lips, licking until I felt yet another gush between my thighs.

Eagerly, I unzipped my shorts, and dropped them to the deck, my urgency throbbing deep inside of me. I couldn’t wait for the long voyage to the master bedroom…I couldn’t. Suddenly, even my fragile thong seemed more than l could bear, and in one hurried tug I tore it from me.

“Oh…please, Ben. Don’t make me wait,” I pleaded softly. And he didn’t.

Raising his hips, he slid his shorts down over his legs and dropped them to the deck. His shirt followed, and soon he was as naked as I.

“Right here, Jillian,” he directed, and I hurried to obey. Quickly, I spread my legs and straddled his body, my fingers stroking his velvet pole as I began to lower myself upon it.

“No…not yet, Jillian,” he directed sternly. “Up here…over my face,” he ordered.

I stroked him once more, hoping for a reprieve…hoping that I would feel him cleaving my body with his massive presence, but he held fast. Then, guiding my hips with his two strong hands, he positioned me above his lips and began to sip the sweet flow that he had created.

I wriggled…I moaned. How much could I take? Ben knew what to do…where to touch…how much to give and how much to take. I whimpered above him, a constantly stream bubbling between my nether lips as I pleaded for release.

Then, be slithered his tongue along the quivering surface of my clit, and I lost all reservation. He was insatiable. Eagerly he drank, wasting nothing, sucking until I felt my very soul drain from my body into his waiting mouth.

Then I felt it, his right hand, once poised along my hip, but now probing the long crevasse along my backside. What did he have in mind…what…

And then I knew. As wave after wave of gushing ecstasy washed over me, I felt his finger penetrate my narrower passage. I squirmed, impaled upon his thick digit as I lost myself in the night.