May Cause Serious Side Effects

Story Info
Edited: I took Lomotil may cause serious side effects,
5.1k words
3.64
18.5k
19
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lomotil may cause serious side effects, including hallucinations.

It was a chilly April night in central Texas, almost fifty degrees out, it was our grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary in the 1980s, and we filled up three houses with grand kids, aunts, uncles, and significant others. No bed or couch was open, and age decided if you got the floor, sofa, or a bed. A few days before my Sister cooked dinner, I got sick with food poisoning and had to go to the Emergency Room. I know right what fun Doctors gave me Gateraid told me to drink lots of water and something called Lomotil.

I still had issues, we got there late, and my Sister guilt-tripped me into going in the first place, to begin with. After getting there, I took my pills, or tiny corks, as I called them. One only helped a little, so being the nineteen-year-old that I am. Standing at six foot two, blue eyes, with long brown hair, a full mustache, and a fit/cut two hundred pounds from chopping trees down over the last three summers to get fit for football. I found the courage and took two and a few sips of a funky old green label Jack Daniels in my flask. It was Left over from a football game in my camera bag from last season. I felt sleepy after dinner, and the folks ate. I did not, but I laid down, still not feeling well.

I napped or slept for; I am unsure how long; Someone kissed my forehead and gently rocked me awake. I look up, opening one eye, not trusting who could be kissing me. Shit, with one eye open, it seems like my girlfriend's two eyes are open looking at me, and you must have driven up. Oh, bless your heart, I reach up, and we, or I should say I started kissing you, but it's only seconds and your kissing back. We kiss. I pull you into the bed. You resist a little that's not like you at all. I reach up and caress your entire breast. You moan in my mouth, shrug your shoulders as if you decided something, and I pull us together.

I kiss your neck, and you sigh. "Dan!" I bite your neck, but I don't leave marks that can be seen, or your Dad would kill me. I got your top off, and one-handed, your bra is next. I move the covers off the bed you see my cock growing out of my P.J.'s.

I latch on to your nipple and bite. "Oh, baby, your nipples are so big for me tonight."

Moans are being stopped in your mouth by your hand.

I say. "You're teasing me, Linda Baby. Don't you need my hot cock?''

You look to the right as if checking if the door is locked, but you nod. Then, you grab me by my hard cock.

You say. "It's so big.'' I hear that, but you know I got a seven-inch cock.

I say. "You make me that way, Linda; you know you do.'' I groaned.

I kiss you hard, moaning. It seems it is my turn to moan now. I get your jeans off; your panties are soaked.

I say moaning. "You are my slut; you are always so wet and ready for me.''

I pull your panties down and warm your outer lips in my mouth. Your hips are trying to get more of my tongue inside you. I bite your clit with my lips over my teeth. You love this and come spraying my face with juices; wow, that's new, but your knees held me in place till I made you happy. You can't talk but don't after much anyway; you do talk, but you are usually quite talkative before, but not tonight—the light changes like a flash pop. You got your clothes on again. I need your breast now, so I lift the top and bra and latch onto a nipple. You do moan, it sounds higher, and your nipple is smaller. I pull your things off, and my cock is outside my P.J.'s. Rubbing my cock head against very wet lips, you moan as I slip in.

I say. "Your tight tonight; I will rock side to side, not in and out, just like our first time, remember Linda?''

I moaned, you moaned near my ear, but you giggled too, but it sounded more like your giggle came from somewhere else. You rock your hips getting me more in you.

"Man, it does feel like that first time Linda so tight I moan,'' I said, shaking.

A moan and another giggle, but from you this time, you bite my shoulder hard. You draw blood as I am in balls deep you moan.

I hear you say. "Don't move, don't move, please don't move.''

I don't, but I'm getting weird thoughts. You are hot and wet but oh so tight. I tease your nipples as I kiss your neck. My fingers trail down your flat tummy till I hit your clit, wow, it's swollen, but I give it a few circles with our juices. It makes you twist on us like your close, but we are not going in and out yet. I got to taste you again. I know, showing your juices on my fingers as I lick them off. It will make you lose it and climb that mountain till you come, and there is no getting around it. I taste you where your eyes got so big you thrashed against me like we were in a mosh-pit. Flash! You pat my arm with your double tap; it means to pound nails till we are coming with nothing left but dust. I flip us over, and I pound you in the bed. I pull your hair, and you love it as I slam you so hard we bounce apart, and I link it back up my cock in your tight pussy, but you're not moving.

I say. "Good girl, I finish us off, baby. Here it comes!" So working on giving you another; come and flash that light again, and now you're on top.

It works for me, so grabbing your hips and holding you up on my legs so we are off the bed a bit, so I'm stroking my entire cock in and out a few times. I flew out, and only once did we bend me. You toss your head back your scream is cut off by your hand again. A flash of light, another one. What the hell? You're on your knees. Now, wait, what? I am in your mouth; no, that does not describe it right at all. Your nose is making a dent in my tummy. There is no more cock for you left to have. I want to fuck your face, but you have not given me that look; in fact, you have not looked into my eyes once.

I go to lift your head so we can make eye contact but Pop that damn flash of light again. It hurts my head now for a second. You're on top again, reverse cowgirl, pop, I on top, pop we doing doggy, pop I in your ass pop. It's a trifecta Around the world. Pop, I must have passed out on pop and the last pop popped.

I woke up, or came to it's a better description, when there is enough light coming into the room, my prick hurts a little as my head is splitting. I check under the covers for lots of redness and messy juices, the crust of hot sex. I check the room. Somebody is across the bed to the right, but no Linda; I see eyes peeking at me under the covers.

I say. "Linda?"

A timid. "No.'' Comes out from the other bed.

I ask. "You seen Linda?"

You jump out of bed, start crying, and leave the room. Oh, that's odd. Maybe she was freaking out because I was in her room? No clue, but my body needs cleaning. The room smells like an excellent marathon sex session; crap looks like enough mess for three. Oh, snap, did Linda and I have sex in her room last night? Is that it? I need coffee to find Linda; we must say we are sorry and should not have done that. I grab my bag put my P.J.'s back on, and my Aunt Carol is in the kitchen says. "Coffee? The master bath is empty.''

I'm handed a cup of fresh coffee, I say. "Cool, Thanks. I grab a shower I sure could use; still nothing but toast and coffee for me, please.''

Taking the coffee and toast with me, I ask my Aunt. "Where was Linda, my girlfriend?"

My Aunt says. "She had not seen her; you must have had a perfect dream."

As she glances at the cum stains on my crouch. She smiles and keeps making breakfast. My other Aunt Pam is in the hall coming to me; she sees me, looks down, and says. "Morning."

"I morning back, Have you seen Linda?'' I asked.

Aunt Pam says. "NO!'' Quite a bit stronger than the first no.

You turn, still unable to make eye contact, and run back to your room. Well, that was special. What the hell does this mean? Now I had been clueless before, and being a man, I know I will be so again, but we got a brunch to go to. It's in an hour; got to keep moving, and worry can come later. I clean up in the master bath, damn; this is ten times better than our house. It's got six shower heads, man it would be great to have sex with this kind of shower. There are bite marks on my shoulder, two full sets, one on each shoulder; getting out, I wipe the mirror down to shave when I see I have been marked. One of these is going to leave a scar.

I shave, put a band-aid on my bites, and have to use another to hide a good size hickey on my neck shit; my Aunt saw that did my shirt hid it? Well, ready to start the day; the mysteries are for later. But, first, calling my girlfriend is a must, and telling her I got fucked and marked by her, at least, I hope it was her, and she sneaked into and out of the house.

But I laughed if it was Linda. She has been naked in my bed, giving me a B.J. when they call us to get up. Well, it had happened before, more than once. She loves making my face red, and I love her for it. So I call as we are waiting for folks to get ready. Linda answers. "She starts the call by telling me what's she wearing."

I am not sure why she loves teasing me, but she does, and she enjoys her punishment when I break and ravish her.

Now I ask. "Did we last night?''

"Did we what, Hon?'' Linda asked me.

I say. "Oh shit, I dreamed of fucking you last night. Every time I looked, it was your face but these weird flashes, and I blanked out what it was like we were doing it all these crazy ways, or it was like watching me channel surf on the T.V. One second, I was getting Blown to flash I am taking your clothes off to flash you're dressed again this thing kept happening. I just thought you drove up to; you know to fuck me. I woke up tired, sore, crusted with come, with a couple of hickeys, and a bite mark or two that is still bleeding and will scar.''

Linda says. "Have you looked in a mirror, and are you there?''

I laughed and answered. "No, I am not a damn vampire, but I got two here who won't even make eye contact with me. One was my cousin in the room in another bed. When I asked where you were, she started crying and ran from the room, as did my Aunt. Now if I get to the bottom of this, dear Linda.''

Linda stopped me. "You want seconds, don't you, Big Boy? Well, it's not like you are a pervert or anything, and it's not like you're going to date them, so they fucked you first. It would be best if you had fun too. It's only fair; maybe we can do our thing with them too, baby.''

Then she asked a few questions about who was the weakest link. Maybe she just watched; who was more likely to fuck me? I said we played Doctor with both so that it could be both. It was time to go, and I grabbed my Aunt's hand to help her into the car. She looked up and saw it was me, and she looked down and said. "Thanks.'' It was a long quiet ride to the restaurant.

I say. "Had any good dreams lately, Pam?'' I said, helping her out of the car.

You moved off and gabbed your Sister's arm I see you taking. I see Mary near the restaurant, waiting for our Pops and Granny to get out of their car. I walked up and helped my Granny out of the car as Mary helped Pops out. I take your arm just as Pops does to Granny.

Holding us back, I said under my breath. "We need to talk, don't we? Hon may be at the mall, so you won't think I kill you."

You still have not made eye contact, but I say. "I not that mad at you.''

As I kiss your cheek, you look at me finally. Then, as you start to tear up, I wipe a tear off your face licking it off my finger. "We have to go in now.''

I smiled. "I talked to Linda she said I can have seconds.''

You jump to the door and open it for me. like Lucy and that damn football, you let the door close, hitting me as you have done to me for more years than I can remember. It's what we did to keep the Family from knowing we like each other enough to play Doctor. So the Family sees and laughs. Her mom told her to be nice. The brunch was fantastic. The party was at six pm at the church for just the closest Family and friends or about four hundred people. I had fun kissing my aunts, each thanking them for letting us stay over. I got to stand next to Pam, and she tried not to see me.

I git up from the table, leave to use the restroom, and run into my Aunt June. She knows me as well as my mom does. She changed my diapers and often reminded me if I got out of line.

Aunt June says. "What did you do, Dan? They both won't touch you or even look at you spill it?"

I told June. "I tripped balls last night and only took a sip of jack, Coke, and something for the runs.''

June says. "Was it called Lomotil?'' I nod my head. "You did trip, so you think you had them both?''

I say. "I guess? I got flashes in my mind, but that's all. They are nothing but flashes. I say my girl's face was on them both, but the act or dress we were doing, like I had her jeans off one second and was starting to get busy, flash and the girl was dressed again. The nipples kept changing sizes, I think; closing my eyes, yes, two sizes. But I was in bed their on top, so I was not sure I was the aggressor, but I swear by God's old and new. I thought it was Linda.''

Aunt June looks into my eyes, reaches out, and holds my arm. You make sure we have eye contact.

My Aunt says. "You're going to do I again, aren't you dear? You can sell it to yourself two ways: you crossed the line, and it's not your fault, or you want to cross that line anyway. Of course, I am the last person who should tell you what to do, but what about Linda? Shit, you talked to her already?''

June says. "She sees braces in the bite. It's Mary's, and that's one hell of a mark. Dan Bogart, I knew you before you left your mommy's belly. You won't do anything that will hurt them. But is it just sex to you and maybe a bit more for them? Do you know their feelings? But, of course, you have not had time to talk to them yet. But did you use protection? You got money for that?''

I say. "Yes, mam. Shit, I don't recall bringing condoms, I'm afraid, but I need... Aunt Junes Shit; who knows if I used one? I was not in control. Oh damn, what have I done?"

I lean forward, and I kiss your cheek. My Aunt says. "We will get through this."

I hold you in a bear hug.

June says. "You are just like your dad, and the Bogart men sure know how to hug.''

Well, we got hours to kill; I went to ask Dad to use his wheels, and he said yes; I feel odd describing women. You, ladies, are more than just the sum of your parts, but this is an ultra-rare bought at the dealer racing stripes, a pace car, a 1972 Cutlass 442. It's all about the details, a two-door, with baby blue with white racing strips, auto transmission with Hurst auto shiftier and Hurst package (and yes, it had a w30 in it, a massive block engine with pentgon cylinders heads in a cutlass 442 with four values a cylinders). I go to find my Aunt and cousin, but Pam is at work, but I see Mary.

I say. "Let's sit at the mall and talk about last night.''

You shake your head no; I pull the bandage off and make you look. "We are talking now, mall or your folks?''

You looked up at me and say. "We can talk here. I don't think you will kill me. Aunt Pam came in to check on you last night. You were not making sense talking. You kicked off your blankets, but I moved them and pulled your prick out of your pants to play with it. Then, I heard a noise in the hall and jumped back in bed. I pretended to be asleep when she came in.

I heard you call Linda. "Oh, baby, your nipples are so big for me tonight. You're teasing me, Linda Baby. Don't you want my hot cock, baby? I saw Aunt Pam look at me and saw I was asleep, and it was your cock that changed her mind. Aunt Pam whispered. It's so big. Then you say. You make me that way, dear Linda. You know you do. Then you two were fucking and sucking. I went insane, ripping my bedclothes off, and walked to Aunt Pam. I was rubbing my clit, crying I had to come, She took pity on me, got off you, and she held me as we both worked on getting you inside my tight virgin pussy. I am still sore, but I remember you making me come and calling me Linda after I came. I just patted your arm twice. It was like some switch got flipped in you. You fucked me raw is anyone looking?''

I say, looking. "No, Mary, nobody looking.''

You lift your shirt. I see hand marks on your hips still there twenty hours later.

Mary says. "I'm bruised on the inside of my thighs too. But if you ask to do it again, I say yes, but I need a few days' rests first.''

I say. "I'm so mortified that I hurt you, Mary; it's not who I am. I am so sorry I hurt you; your tap was my Linda telling me to fuck her till we are both nothing but jelly left. I'm so sorry. I guess that might have been a bit much for a first-timer.''

Mary says. "Well, the first three 'O's were beyond heaven, but the last four meant I passed out and slept till you woke up some eight hours later. I was so mortified I made you cheat on your Linda. After that, I could not face you and ran from the room. I have been spotting blood, so I put a pad on.''

I say. "Is the blood larger than a quarter, and have you been going through pads? Or if it does not stop, go to a doctor or clinic. It is not unheard of for ex-virgins to have spotting for a day or two. But Mary, ask if you want anything, and I will make it happen.''

Pam comes home from work dressed in her cute Piggly Wiggly work outfit with that dumb pig faced name badge says Pamela. It was not her sexy high school cheerleader outfit, but she still would look good in a potato sack.

You walk to us like you got a great fuck last night, and you spent most of the day on your feet. You hurry over so we three can fit in the swing.

I say. "Well, we got a choice here on what we can do. I found that the anti-diarrhea medications caused me to trip. I swear I saw Linda's face instead of yours; I'm sorry, I damn near fucked Mary to pieces. So I make it up to you two. I do anything you want, anything.''

Pam says. "Honey, my little pussy is way too stretched and tender to let you touch me again, but maybe by Saturday, I don't work. Then, we can go to the farm and see what kind of trouble we can get into. Shit, my feet hurt.''

I get Mary and Pam to switch seats, and Pam is moaning like I fucking her again as I give a lovely foot rub; our older Aunt, two years younger than my Dad, comes over. Pam is eight years older than me but is the same age as my Sister.

Aunt Kelly says. "You are just like your Dad. He gives great foot rubs. When the girls in my class found out Bob gave great back and foot massages, they all came here every day and twice on Sundays.''

She walked off like she felt my Dad's hands on her feet or back. Pam and Mary both look at me. Pam says. "And did she just say? "Your Dad, 'Rubs Feet gives great massages.' With every girl in her class, including her?

"So you think my Dad just gave out back rubs? You know I don't want to know anymore.'' I laughed.

We three laughed like we had something to hide, and we did. Dinner of cold cereal or sandwiches was what we did most nights a big meal at lunch and a light meal at night. Then, we split off to play games. By eight pm, the younger kids were down and awake and talking under the covers pretending to be asleep. Their boy scout flashlights were getting some use, but if they were still up at ten pm, somebody was going to bed with strong words. Their bark was worse than their bite most times. But that did not rule out being ordered to cut a switch and getting a few on your backside before you learned to stop doing it or at least to stop getting caught. Somebody wanted to play spin the bottle. I had been there before. I said my tummy was still off, and I was going to lie down. I woke up the next day, the sun not quite coming in. I hear, well, I hear kissing, but I learned years ago if you're not invited, don't peek and risk everyone getting caught. But the sound is coming from the kitchen. I hear the floor creak and soft rhythmic thumping. Muffled moans a. "Harder daddy!'' It is heard, and then thumps get louder. Cries, and they stop, and I hear kissing again.

12