May Cause Serious Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear. "I love you, Daddy; I love you, Mother.''

My grandfather comes out the swing door. A hand reaches out to hold his as Granny leans and kisses him. I have never seen them kiss before not a wrong way to ring in the big five O! Friday night in the big town of Bryan, TX, everyone drives to Collage Station to dance. Still, you can only buy beer if you go twelve more miles to the closest town that's not dry(meaning no booze sold in the city, no bars or drinks at dinner eating out). So we went to the city park in Bryan and hooked up with one of Mary's friends. He is growing his own, and it is good, if not better than what my musician friends get me—so much less to do and even more that it's harder to stay out of trouble. I got in ten times more trouble in a small town than a big city. We went to a western club to dance because the girls wanted to. I'm not too fond of dancing, but I like slow dancing. The night was for the girls, and slow dancing with Family will not happen.

Pam pointed out her boss at work and says. "Bet you a hundred bucks, he comes over and orders me to dance with him, and he will take me down that hallway, and it's all over but getting poked, and he is all hands and wet sloppy kisses in places not asked.''

I ask Mary. "If she has any film in her camera and a flashcubes for night photos."

Mary says. "Yes Why?"

I say. "This ends here; now, here is what we do. Mary watches Pam, but I am in the hallway first; you snap his photo, and I ask Pam to be sure your back is to Mary."

We put our hands out and clasped hands. I wait behind a showcase of football stuff hell, it is Texas. I hear them coming. I can smell him to crap. What a pig.

He is all hands, and she is facing the hall. She spins him around, zips his pants down, and has his belt open. His pants fall to the ground. It would have been less shocking had he worn boxers or briefs. Mary walks closer to Pam and snaps a few shots. He starts to reach for Mary.

Big fucking mistake; his feet are off the ground by my one hand as I slap him hard enough to make him know he is not in control. I hold my hand over his neck as my uncle taught me to release as soon as he goes limp.

I slap him awake and say. "Pics of you with your dick out raping a girl at a dance tisk tisk, we saw it, officer. What do you think will happen if I hear you do something dumb to another woman." I smiled.

The next day we ate breakfast and headed out to the farm. We took the old work truck as Dad was off somewhere with Bobby and June doing fun things with the 442. The truck was less sexy, but it was freedom, and we might have fun today. We got to the family homestead in 1900; my Great Great-grand Father built a bakery and hired bakers from Germany to make a good deal of money in just two years. My grandfather was born in the log cabin, and they moved into the big house sixteen feet away ( from 800 to 3800 sq ft) when he turned two. We get to the farm. It's been empty since the late 40s, three floods in three years plus a blight in the crops in the fourth year, and the fields had to be burned. All the hard work killed the older brother, and his wife moved into her brother-in-law's home. The place is sad; the broken back of the main house looks like U. The barn and the outhouse are intact and are still usable.

My Family has carved out initials on the tree now since the 1900s. That old oak tree was the only tree left in the north field; Great Grandfathers did his, grandfather did as my Dad, and I did with Linda.

We get out of the truck, and Mary runs to the well. The water is clear, and I know it's cold, but it is good to drink. I see a coke bottle. I spin it and it stops on Pam. She says, "Nope, spin again, way too sore."

Mary pops Up. "Sorry, Bro, your wrecked us. You want a Blow Job from us two?''

I say. "Well, how do you say no to something that nice? I love you two and do not want to hurt you two. Aunt June was right again. But before I do, I have something to ask you two. Is this just sex, or do you think we made love, or was it just sex, and please did we use a condom?"

Pam says. "No, we went bareback; maybe not my smartest move. I'll let you know if we must travel south to take care of it."

I say. "If this is lovemaking, I'm spoken for, and we would have to talk to Linda first."

Pam says. "Unzip that Texas Trouser Snake, sonny boy, it's just sex. We love you, but we want your prick, not your wedding ring; now again, unzip, please shit, that is big. It's even more prominent in the light, and you're not hard yet.

My two ladies try to get me to pop off, but I can hold out with these skills a kitchen timer; my girlfriend Linda was an excellent training tool. Well, somebody cheated and grabbed my balls and a tongue, then a finger slipping inside my ass made me sing high soprano; it was a team effort.

Pam and Mary looked like they had scored a touchdown, but it was getting late, and time to go. Our Family was not big on long goodbyes, but I did get a few minutes to say goodbye to the ladies, and plans were made for when we meet next, and I hope that Linda, my girl, can join us. Things sometimes work out differently than you plan, you know.

12