All Comments on 'May Ch. 03'

by Jack1107

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Huh

Writing is okay, but you need to get your sex right. Difficult to have a vaginal orgasm when the cock is up her ass, let alone two orgasms. Then hitting her g spot in her ass???

Suggest you read a few stories to get your anatomy correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Clueless

HUH? You are really clueless women do have orgasms though anal sex .. ... a dick does not have to be in the pussy for a woman to have vaginal orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fixation

The writer is obsessed with big tits and giant pussy lips as well as older women. He uses the sexual vocabulary of a relatively inexperienced eighteen year old. It is cringeworthy.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Just use me

However you want, Jack, I am yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I like the way you write and have read at least 20 of your stories. I am going to give you constructive feed back and hopeful you will accept it as constructive.

I like stories that feel they can be realistic, that they could be like that in everyday life. In this story Jean is concerned about getting pregnant to her son and that would be a natural concern. But rather than be careful she takes him on her pussy and wants him to cum in her pussy which Jack does. It was not a heat of the moment orgasm or she was not concerned about having his seed inside her. That made it unrealistic for me and took the edge off.

All the woman could be the same. Same voluptuous big breasted bodies. All like it in all holes. All come in almost the same way. It's like the only difference is the names. This made the stories grow increasingly boring for me as I read more of them. Why not make the women different? Some thin women with small breasts and some that like different things and not others like real women. Make some who don't like anal but just love the taste of cum. Others who only cum once or twice, not the same multiple orgasms every time. Mixing it up would certainly add lots to the depth of your stories.

I did enjoy them and I will be reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous