All Comments on 'May - December'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Feedback from a June-October guy....

I can relate to some of your story. I was married for almost 23 years to a beautiful lady my own age. We had a lot of fun together. My wife had huge tits and a lively libido, and she was terrific to me in bed (and in the shower, and in a state park, etc....). Sadly, she had a lot of medical issues and died too young.

I truly believe that my late wife is my guardian angel now. That's my explanation for how I met a gorgeous woman 25 years my junior about a year after my wife died. We called ourselves a June-October couple. My 59th birthday present was the best blowjob of my life, administered by my 34-year-old lover. Our relationship only lasted a year, but it was an amazing year. She fucked, sucked, and tit-fucked me until I was healed from my grief.

I don't think God will waste any more women on me, but I'm very grateful for the two lovely and sexy ladies who loved me so passionately. I miss them both.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
You Have Very Interesting Storylines****

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Decent

Decent story,though I think he should have sued Bill.Also Pamela reconnecting is not on.She shunned him and got married without him giving her away,so he should have told her to stay away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A very touching story, a lot of emotions are played out for a 2 page story. Thank you for your time and words.

somewhere east of Omaha

dob092095dob092095about 3 years ago

Nice story. True facts of course I was not there. My dads sister when she was 20 married a guy 40 or 41 divorced with 2 children. I understand there was much gnashing of teeth. They had very good marriage. It does happen. Of course, this was 70+ years ago.

I never heard of anybody getting their nose broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sad. Some people have all the bad luck! Good story and does sound authentic.Thank you.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story,though I would have made Bill pay by initially keeping his grandson away from him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I crab when you screw up. This was almost stellar. Parts, were.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Me

Me,I would have refused to let Bill see his grandson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on a good story . Just to much sadness in it for me

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, but damn, what bad lucky this guy has. Losing two wives to death, just sucks. I'm sorry to say though, when is came to his daughter's best girlfriend Cindy, and his very close family friend's daughter, and the fact that she was the same age as his daughter. He should have kept his cock in his pants, it was just wrong!!

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy6 months ago

There are a lot of people who are very close minded providing negative commentary. Love is not restricted to an age bracket. This was a great demostration of such.

5 ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

TOO UNBELIEVABLY CONTRIVED!

NitpicNitpicabout 2 months ago
Me

I would have had nothing to do with Pamela or Cindy' parents after they got married,especially Cindy's hot headed father.Roger and Cindy should have concentrated on their love for each and ignore the relatives who only thought about themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous