May December Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then said, "I spoke to Emily, who spoke to Delilah to make sure it was okay for me to bring gifts for the kids. And for the rest of you of course." I looked over at Emily who winked at me. I was not sure what that was about. "I hope that is okay, David."

"Uhm, sure. I mean..." She quickly cut me off.

"Can we talk outside, David?"

"I am not exactly dressed for going out."

"Just to the porch. Please, give the neighbors an eyeful. They will love it." She had a big grin on her face as she said the last and I heard laughter from more than one of the adults in the room. "Come on..., five minutes."

I finally acquiesced, "Okay, let's go." We stepped out on to the porch in full view of the front bay window to the living room. "So, Marsha, what did you want to talk about?"

"What do you think... About us."

"I mean..., what do you mean? I saw you in the store a while back with a boy. Did you guys break up or something?"

"A boy? Oh, you mean Kyle." Then Marsha laughed making me feel all the more uncomfortable. "Shit, I have known Kyle since I was three. He is just a friend. He was just helping me do some shopping that day. You thought..., you thought we were an item?"

I hesitated but it was pointless to avoid the question. "Well, I guess yes I did."

Again she laughed and at this point, I was getting an inkling as to why she was here. Finally, she quieted and a serious look crossed her face. "Listen, I want you to do one thing for me. Just one thing."

"What's that?"

She moved very close to me, "I want you to kiss me." I started to protest but she put a finger on my lips and continued. "Listen..., just kiss me. If after that kiss you want me to go away just say so and I will never bother you again."

"Shit, Marsha. Everyone in the house can see us."

"You are so dense sometimes. I already told Emily I have a huge crush on you. That I want to be with you. Do you want to know what she said?" I did not answer but just stared at her. "She said go for it. That you deserve to be happy... You do you know."

"But, I mean Delilah..., and Richard. I mean..."

Again she put her finger to my lips, "I don't fucking care. Now..., will you please kiss me." She brought her face, her mouth, very close to mine. I finally leaned in and she wrapped her arms around me and our lips came together. There is that old cliché about fireworks, or sparks igniting in ones brain as they have a passionate kiss with someone they care for. It was that, and more. Her arms around me, mine around her, her body warm against me as my robe fell open. The kiss was long, as wonderful a kiss as I had ever had. But all good things must come to an end. Our mouths separated and she wiped her lips so cutely that it just added to the moment. "So..., David. Shall I leave now. Or..., are you going to invite me in for Christmas?" I stuttered and looked at her with I am sure was the look of an adolescent with his first girl. "Well...?"

"God, okay, you win. But are you sure you want to face my family after that kiss?"

"They will be fine. If not, I don't care. I care about you, get it?"

So we went inside. I needn't have worried for apparently Richard and Delilah had been briefed by my daughter on the situation. Emily dragged Marsha into the kitchen at one point and Delilah pulled me aside, "Don't you think she is a bit young for you?"

Richard was nearby and I am sure he heard her words. The kids were off in their own little world. "Uhm, yes. I guess she is."

"Do you care that she is that young? I mean, do you want to be with her?"

I was blushing like a virgin on his wedding night when I replied. "Listen..., I know people are going to talk. But..., I really care about her. I mean I haven't had this feeling in many years. So, if you are asking me if I can handle the disapproval from people. I guess the answer is yes."

Somewhere in the middle of my little speech Marsha had walked into the room. She walked right up to me, folded in my arms and we kissed again. Before we could break this kiss Delilah said, "Good. Like Emily has said, you deserve to be happy. Age is just a number and from what I can see Marsha is a delight."

Our kiss finally broke and Marsha said, "I don't care what anyone else thinks, but I am so happy David said what he said. Delilah, I know you are family. I will do my best to make him happy. If he lets me."

Chapter 6:

So Marsha spent Christmas day with us. It was wonderful and I had not been as happy in many years. We ate an early dinner as Delilah and Richard had to get up very early for their flight. Emily on the other hand would be there for a couple more days. Marsha went home after the early dinner to spend time with her own family. I missed her desperately.

We did not discuss the next steps and I was very nervous about how to proceed with this new relationship. The next day I arose early, I had taken a few days off over the Christmas holiday. Emily who is not much of a cook, made us both a surprisingly good breakfast. We were sitting at the table eating that breakfast when Emily looked at me and said, "So...?"

I looked at her with what I am sure was a confused look. No one could ever accuse me of being overly intuitive. "So..., what?"

"So, are you going to call her?"

"Emily you are only here for a couple more days."

"Dad..., you have got to be kidding me." She walked out of the room and then went upstairs to grab my cell phone which I always left it on my bedside table. Both of us still in our morning attire she handed me the phone. "Call her. Now you clueless idiot. I will be fine. You need to call her right now..., or I will."

"God, Jesus, okay," I said and took the phone from her hand. I dialed her number and truthfully I had forgotten she still lived at home. Of course it was her father who answered the phone. "Hello, Adams residence."

For a moment I was mortified, but finally, I said, "Is..., is Marsha there?"

There was some shuffling and he must have called out, but he must have had his hand on the phone for all sound was blocked. I did think to myself, who in this modern age still has a home phone? I have to remember to get her cell phone number.

"Hello."

It was her sweet voice. "Uhm, Marsha, it's me."

"Oh, good. One sec," she said and I imagined her going to somewhere private. "So, David, what's on the docket for today. I mean..., well, I want to see you."

"I want to see you too..., but my daughter is still here."

Of course, Emily was listening in. She grabbed the phone from my hand and said to Marsha, "I have plans... Ignore my idiot dad and come over. Let him shower and get that dad stink off of him and come over for lunch."

She then handed the phone back to me and Marsha said, "Make me some of your wonderful food for lunch. Is noon okay, or do you need more time, David?"

I could not wait to see her so of course I said that was fine. I quickly shaved and showered and decided to make us a light lunch. Some specialty sandwiches, clubs of a sort, a salad, and a sort of banana pudding for desert. "Hey..., uhm, Emily. Can you run out and get me some more beer?"

"Sure Dad, be right back, and then I will make myself scarce."

Marsha showed up just before noon in once again tight slacks and a low-cut blouse underneath her heavy winter coat. True to her word, Emily disappeared and we sat down to eat our not-so-lavish lunch. Of course she loved it and I was surprised at how healthy her appetite was for a young woman with such and incredible figure. "I have no idea where you just put that all."

"Are you saying I am a pig, David?"

I stuttered, and thought I was in deep shit when she started to laugh. "I am kidding David. Jesus, you need to lighten up."

"I am sorry..., I have never dated a woman so much younger than me before." Did I just blow it? Did I say something about dating her?

"So..., David. Is that what we are doing? Are we dating?" We had finished eating, pushing our plates aside. She had her lovely elbows on the table and was leaning on her hands a big grin on her face. Again, I am sure I was blushing. I just did not know how to reply but she rescued me. She walked around the table and sort of pushed me back and she then sat in my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck, leaned in and once again we kissed. A very passionate and incredible kiss. One for the ages. "David, I hope we are dating, because I have never had such a crush on a man in my life."

"God, what do you see in me? I mean, I am nothing special."

"You are the kindest, sweetest and I might add sexiest man I have ever known."

Her words were like food for my empty heart. "Watch it, young lady. If you keep this up I might drag you upstairs to my bedroom." I was beginning to accept that I wanted her and that she wanted me. "You are way too lovely to be sitting in my lap this way."

"Do you mean it? Do you want to go up to your bedroom?"

Of course I did. "Yes, if it is not too soon."

She climbed off of me and taking my hand pulled me from my chair. Where Emily was I did not care at the moment. This lovely young woman pulled me up the stairs and to my bedroom. Once inside the door, she folded into my arms once again and we kissed. But, suddenly, she became shy. She stepped back and looked at me. "Uhm..., there is something I have to tell you." She walked over to my bed and sat on the right side, on the edge of the bed. "I..., well. David..." I let her say whatever she needed to say. Being the dummy that I am her next words took me completely by surprise. "I am a virgin, David." I stared at her. It did not register. This beautiful young woman who had dated my son since they were young teenagers was a virgin. "Fucking say something David."

"I mean..., you and Cal never?"

"No, we never. We always planned on it... But let's not talk about Cal. David, I want you to take my virginity."

"Baby, at this point you could not stop me with a crowbar and a baseball bat."

She once again gave me that smile as I pulled off my polo shirt. At that moment I swore to get back to the gym and work on that little bit of pudge around the middle. She started to pull off her low-cut blouse to reveal a very sexy white lace bra. Turning her back to me she said, "Unhook me."

I replied, "Not yet. Stand up." It was her turn to blush. She turned towards me. I stood up and stepped into her arms and once again kissed her, her incredible breasts against my chest. I broke our kiss, went to my knees, and helped her out of her shoes. God, even her feet are sexy. I then reached up and unzipped her very tight, very sexy slacks. I pulled them down and she stepped out of them. God she is so beautiful. I then move to the head of the bed and pulled the covers down, "Lay down, Marsha."

Still blushing she climbed into the bed as I stepped out of my shoes, and then pulled off my socks. "Take those pants off Mister." She was finally relaxing a little, and it made me smile. I pulled my pants down and then my underwear. My manhood was at full attention and I worried it would scare her. I am not exactly small.

She slid over and I climbed into the bed next to her. The air was a bit cool, but our bodies were warm as I lay next to her and once again we embraced. My lungs were heaving in anticipation as were her breasts. "Oh, God, David. Please..., soon. I want you so bad."

I then reached down and slid my hand under her also very sexy white underwear. I began to pull them off and she moved her legs up assisting me in the process. Her legs now straight, I brought my hand down to her nether region. Sort of around another kiss I said, "Spread your legs a bit, baby." She did and two of my fingers slid down between her legs and found her very wet slit. "God, you are very ready, aren't you?"

"Yes, David. Please. I know this is..., is old fashioned. But, please take me. I want you so bad."

I climbed on top of her. I placed my hardness at her opening. She was very slick so I slipped trying to enter her. But then I found the sweet spot as it were and I slid in. I felt the resistance of her hymen and then it popped through that resistance and I held still. "No, God no. Don't stop David. Please don't stop."

Of course, I obliged. God, she was and is so tight. Her love tunnel, her pussy is like a wonder. I pushed in and out of her and in just a few strokes my cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy. "Oh, Jesus, you feel so good, so damn good, Marsha."

"Oh..., David. I never..., I never knew it would feel this good." As she said these words I had raised myself to my arms. With my left hand I pulled her bra down off of her shoulder, exposing her breast I brought my mouth down to it and began to suck on it. "Oh, Yes..., yes David. Oh, pump me. Please... Can you pump me harder?"

I did not want to as yet for I was afraid I would lose control. "Baby, Marsha, are you..., are you on birth control."

"Yes, David. Yes baby. Now harder. Please make me cum. I need you to pump me harder. Please harder." Her words fired my ardor and I could not hold back. I began to pump her for all I was worth. Faster, harder, the way she was begging for it. "Y-yes, oh God, David..., lover, I am cumming. Oh fuck, I am cumming on your dick. Jesus, it feels so good, baby."

That sent me over and I kissed her passionately as my own cum shot into her body. Spray after spray of my cum shot into her so tight love canal. I was surprised I had lasted as long as I did, but I so wanted to please Marsha. We finished together and I made sure not to drop all my weight onto her. "God, that was amazing. So damn amazing."

She giggled the way she does and replied. "Well, baby, you better be ready to go again. Very soon." I laughed at her words. "But, I want you to teach me. You know, teach me positions and stuff."

"An eager beaver aren't we?"

We both laughed and then headed to the shower. Even in the shower, we could not keep our hands off of each other, but I did not want to run all the hot water out so I finally managed to extricate us from the water closet. We dried off and headed back to the bed.

As we climbed into the bed she asked, "Baby what have you fantasized about with me? And don't give me any bs about you not fantasizing about me."

"Lots of stuff. Just everything. You are so damn beautiful. So damn sexy."

"Well for years I have wanted this..., to have this. So..., whatever you want. I want to please you. Anything you do pleases me. I am sure of it."

I thought for a moment. The first image that came to mind was of the night I had fantasized about her on top of me. But then another image popped into my mind. "Okay, baby. Get on your hands and knees."

With a grin on her face she immediately got into position. I then spread her ass cheeks with my hands. First I found her slit and began to lick up and down on it. "Oh..., God, David. Oh, that feels so good. Jesus that feels good." I think I surprised her with my next move. We had both just showered so I new her puckered little asshole was clean. I licked around it and she moaned again. I then slid my tongue into that sexy little hole. "Baby, I c-can't believe you are doing that. It feels..., wonderful. But, David, are you going to fuck me?"

My cock was as hard as a baseball bat as I climbed behind her and placed my cock at her opening. The angelic young woman I knew was quickly becoming a vixen in bed. She was very wet, so I slammed my cock into her. My dick went all the way in on the first stroke, my thighs slapping against her ass. "Oh, God you feel really good, baby."

"You..., you can't call me baby. B-Baby is my word for you. But..., but right now..., just fuck me David."

"Oh, G-God... Oh fuck you feel so good." I did the slowdown and then speed-up thing, teasing my new young lover. She groaned, trying to make me fuck her faster. I had more control now so I began to fuck her just a little bit faster. The sound of my thighs slapping against her ass filled the room. "I..., you are so hot, Marsha. Your p-pussy is so hot."

"Yes, say it like that. My pussy. You want to fuck my pussy."

"Oh God Marsha, I do. God I do. You are so hot. N-now..., squeeze my cock with your pussy. Yes, like that. Your hot young pussy squeezes my cock so good. Oh God, yes, you hot thing you, m-make yourself cum."

I did not realize it but my hands had her hips in a death grip and she had never complained. I loosened my grasp on her left hip and brought my right hand up to her ample swaying breast. I squeezed the mound of her tit at first but then began to squeeze her nipple not so softly. "Oh..., fuck, David. I..., I am cumming. Shit I am cumming on your..., your..."

I interrupted her, "My cock, yes, I can see your cum on my cock. Oh, baby, you feel so good, so fucking good." She did not argue with me calling her baby this time and I did not care anyway. "Shit, shit, fuck, baby, I..., I am going to cum again. Fuck..., I am going to fill your pussy Marsha. Fuck, her it comes..."

My right hand was still pinching that nipple roughly and it just seemed to make her even more hot. "Cumming again, David. Fuck..., I am cumming, oh God, cumming so hard." It was a mutual orgasm. A mutual climax of absolute carnal pleasure. At that moment we were just wild creatures enjoying an incredible release. My recently virginal lover had become like an animal in need of rutting. I could not believe how quickly she had become such a good and accepting lover.

Chapter 7:

It was still early afternoon. We fell asleep in each other's arms. About four that afternoon we both woke up. She was on my chest, her soft breaths like magic, filling me with joy at having her in my arms. "Are you okay, Marsha?"

She stretched and made noises of comfort, of satisfaction. "Never better, lover. I guess you have won the baby moniker game. So what do I call you?"

I laughed, "I sort of liked the lover thing. But you can call me whatever. I just want you in my life. In my bed."

She laughed again and looked at me, "What if I called you daddy?" I gave her a playful frown but before I could reply she said, "Hey, I was half kidding. It's not a reflection on your age David."

"I know, and it's okay. Like I said you can call me whatever you want..., especially in bed." It was my turn to grin.

"Well, lover, are you ready for another?"

I smiled and without me saying anything, she climbed onto her hands and knees, wiggling her ass at me. "So..., are you going to come fuck me? By the way, I want you to talk dirty to me. I want you to talk to me like you would..., I don't know, a wild woman?"

I climbed behind her, but I had never done this before. Talking dirty was not something my wife had only been into rarely. "Well, I have not done that much."

"Well, do your best. I want you to treat me like you own me."

I said no more but simply wiped my hand across her slit. I should have known that she was very wet. I then placed my cock at her opening and slid it into her every ready cunt. "Is this what you want, uhm, slut?"

"Oh, yes, talk like that. Fuck me and talk like that. God yes, Daddy, fuck your slut."

"Yes, yes you fucking slut. Your pussy feels so good, so damn good. Oh God... Are you my slut, Marsha? Are you my whore?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Fucking harder, daddy. I am your slut. Fuck yes, I am your whore to do with as you wish. Oh, fuck yes, harder..., fuck me harder David."

"Okay, you slut. You hot little number, you cock sleeve. Oh God yes, fuck yes. You have such a good pussy. Do..., do you like that cock baby? Do you like me fucking you?"

"Ahhh, I am cumming Daddy. Cumming on your hard cock. Oh God yes, fuck yes, fuck, cumming on your wonderful cock. Yes..., yes so fucking good. Yes..., I am your slut, David." With those words, I once again sprayed my cum into my beautiful new lover. Spray after spray, at least a half dozen times, my cum leaking out around my cock and down her legs. Watching my cum make a mess down her legs was one of the hottest things I have ever seen.