May December Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again we both fell onto the bed, satiated. At least for the moment. After a couple of minutes I spoke, "Well, I guess we should get something to eat before we waste away." She smiled and we quickly cleaned up, dressed, and headed downstairs.

When we arrived downstairs and crossed the living room Emily was sitting on the couch watching some TV. "It's about time you two came up for air." She said.

"I thought you were out?" I replied.

"I was, and then I came back. It's not like I don't know what you two were doing up there."

She had a big smile on her face and my Marsha laughed in response. I gave her a look and Marsh tried to pretend to be contrite. "Hey, it was funny. What can I say."

My response was to say, "When did you get so..., cocky."

"Well, since..., never mind," Marsha said to me.

Emily then laughed, "I know exactly what she was going to say." So I turned that look on Emily who was not in the least dissuaded by my frown. "Oh, come on, that was funny. Very funny."

"Make yourself useful, go order us some dinner."

Again my recalcitrant daughter laughed and then went to order us some pizza for dinner. We enjoyed that dinner immensely, my daughter and my girlfriend teasing me incessantly. In truth their playful ribbing was music to my ears. Emily and I had always been close. Her approval of my relationship was wonderful. Something I could never have expected because of our age difference.

We were sitting in the living room relaxing, laughing at each other's inane jokes. "So, are you worried about what your friends are going to say, dad?"

"Not really. It's not like I have a lot of friends in the first place..., and anyway, I don't care. I have never been happier in my entire life. Marsha makes me happy, and I plan to make her happy too."

"You already do, David. Very much."

"God...," Emily said in a sort of condescending voice. "You two are going to make me puke. But, I will say, I have not seen my father this happy in many years. I guess I have to give you credit for that."

"Well, it's true. She makes me very happy. But, I want her to make me happier so she is moving in with me."

Now I had not asked, but I wished, I hoped she would agree. Marsha ran over to me, leaped into my arms and replied to my comment, "Do you mean it? I mean..., you truly want me to move in here with you, David?"

"Of course I do."

"Well, then, shit, I am moving in tomorrow. I am going home to pack right this minute and get my stuff together."

"Uh, Marsha there is no rush..."

She immediately walked to the front door and I followed her. It was Emily who then said as she followed us, "Are you sure you want to move in so quickly, Marsha."

"Yes, are you sure?" I replied.

She had opened the door and was standing on the porch. She quickly gave me a peck on the lips and then replied, "I have never been so sure of anything in my life. I love this man." She did not even give me a chance to reply, she just ran to her car, climbed in and drove away.

I was dumbfounded. I closed the door and turned around and Emily had her phone out. She took a quick picture and then laughed, "You should see the look on your face. Oh my God, classic. If my dad ain't a smitten kitten." She kept laughing as I headed out of the room, up the stairs, and then to my room.