May December Pt. 05

Story Info
Lena's Tale.
8.1k words
0
73
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May December part 5

Chapter one:

I find it a bit strange that I am writing this tale. This part of the story, I should say. When I separated and divorced David, I was a very different person. Normal, staid, quite average in most ways. But since I have changed. I had decided to become part of an orgy group.

The reason we decided I should tell this part of the tale, is that I am personally involved. The reader will see what I mean.

After our sexipade in the bedroom, the six of us all decided to take a break and head downstairs. Lois borrowed a robe from Marsha. David and Marsha put on bathrobes. I redressed in my underwear and bra, and Monty put on his underwear and T-shirt. Lastly, Pete borrowed a bathrobe from David. We all sat around the living room consuming those drinks David had served us all earlier. Marsha said, "So, what do we do next?"

Somehow, Monty had managed to get the recliner before Pete could sit in it. Meanwhile, Pete patted the couch next to him and replied, "First of all," Nodding at Marsha, "Come and sit with me." Marsha sat at his side and placed a hand on his right leg. He wrapped his arm around Marsha as we all took a break from the evening's activities. I have to say, I was amazed at the older man's stamina. That Monty was able to have multiple orgasms was most likely a testament to the fact that it had been a long time since he had any sexual activity. Or so I thought at the time.

Monty then said, "Lena, come sit on my lap."

I did as Monty asked. "Okay, sexy," I wrapped my arm around his neck. I then leaned in and kissed him. I do so love to kiss. Monty loves to kiss me.

David meanwhile sat on Marsha's opposite side. Lois sat on another chair. The chair is next to a side table between it and the recliner. "Is something about to happen here?" She had that grin that we had all become used to. Lois is probably the most hypersexual of us all.

As I sat on Monty's lap, Marsha removed her robe. She turned to David and pulled his robe aside. She began to stroke his cock. "Pete, lick my pussy. I want you to lick my pussy." She then began to suck David's cock as Pete obliged her request. Monty squirmed and managed to get his underwear off. He took my hand and placed it on his cock. I stroked his cock as we watched the trio in front of us, across from us, on the couch.

David leaned his head back, his eyes closed as Marsha did her expert work on his cock. She also moaned around that cock as Pete licked her wet pussy. I was transfixed, slowly stroking Monty's cock. My concentration split between my hand and the trio in front of me. Pete removed the bathrobe and put himself behind Marsha. He slid his cock into her and began to slowly fuck her. "Get on your hands and knees and suck my cock, Lena." I did as Monty asked and went to my hands and knees. I began to suck on his cock. Monty's very big, and very fat cock.

Meanwhile, David climbed to his knees in front of Marsha. I turned and looked as David moved his body to her face and did something that surprised me. He wrapped his right hand through her hair and then pressed his cock between her lips. Quickly, roughly, he began to fuck her face. Pete fucked her pussy, "God, so nice. Marsha is always so goddamned wet. Fuck, her pussy feels good. Are you having fun fucking her face?"

I went back to my task, turned back to Monty, and began to suck his cock. At the same time, I heard David grunt. I assumed this was his reply to Monty's question. But then he spoke, "Yes, it feels good to fuck Marsha's face." As I sucked Monty's cock, I heard choking noises coming from behind me. The noises continued. The noises of Marsha choking on David's cock. I concentrated on sucking the cock in front of me. Monty seemed to be enjoying it. "God, yes. Suck my cock, Lena. Fuck that feels so good. Suck my cock."

I was not sure that Monty could cum again, but I was determined to try. I wanted to swallow his cum. But Monty had different ideas. He looked down at me. "Naked, Lena. On your hands and knees. I want to fuck you." I quickly undressed and moved into the position Monty ordered me to. For some reason that I can't explain, I like having Monty tell me what to do. The more he does it, the more I like it.

Monty quickly mounted me as the other two men used Marsha a bit roughly on the couch a few feet from me. "God, your cock is so fat, Monty."

"Do you like that, Lena? Do you like being fucked?"

"Oh, God, yes. Fuck me, Monty. Make me cum. Fill my pussy with yours."

Pete then suddenly cried out, "Fuck..., fuck Marsha. Shit, I am about to fill your pussy. Yes, yes. Fuck, baby. Here I go. I am about to empty into your pussy. Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK..., FUCK!" He began to shoot his cum into Marsha. David pulled his cock out as Pete pounded his juice into her. Over and over, probably long after he finished shooting his stuff, he still pounded his cock into her pussy.

"Turn her around," David said. Pete pulled his cock out of her pussy. Marsha quickly obliged as Pete sat back against the arm of the couch.

Monty grunting as he pounded my pussy. He said, "Lois..., come here. Come over here so Lena can eat your pussy."

"Oh, damn, yes," Lois responded and then lay on her back, placing her pussy under my face. Of course, I did as Monty instructed and brought my tongue to her pussy. I did not have much experience with eating pussy, but I know what I like. I began to lick one pussy lip, then the other. I then stuck my tongue in her slit and began to fuck her pussy with it.

I did not know this, but at the same time, David gathered some of Pete's cum from her pussy and pushed it into her ass. He added some spit to her back hole and then slid his cock into her backside. She said, "Oh, shit. Your cock is hard, David. Fuck, you are stretching my ass."

"Yes, baby. And your ass is tight. Very tight. Fuck yes. Fuck... It feels so good."

It was then that I learned that Marsha was a gamer. "Fuck me. Use my ass, baby." I lifted my head just in time to see her reach between her legs and play with her clit. "Yes, fuck me, fuck my ass, David. Cum in my tight ass, baby."

Just as I said this, Monty began to shoot his cum into my pussy while at the same time, Lois cried out, "God, cumming, Lena. Oh, yes, I am cumming. Fuck, I am cumming. God, you suck a good pussy Lena." I had found her clit and made it pop out from its hiding place. I was sucking on it when she cried out. "God, lick my juices, baby. Clean my pussy, Lena."

I could feel Monty's warm cum shooting into me. It sent me over. I attempted to concentrate on sucking the juices out of Lois as Monty came in my pussy, and my climax shook through my body.

"Fuck, fuck, I am cumming, Marsha. I am filling your ass with my juice. Fuck yes, fuck yes. Fuck I am filling your ass. God, your tight ass, baby. Fuck yes, fuck, Fuuuuuuuck!" David screamed as he finished his climax in Marsha's back hole. It would take some time for Marsha to get him to cry out loud. Maybe the next orgy.

We were all finished. All of us finished, and not just from this living room encounter. We were all done for the night.

Chapter two:

The next couple of weeks were uneventful. I suspect that it was harder on me than any of the others. David had Marsha, and Pete seemed to have found a connection in Lois. Monty has his store, and I thought he was not ready for anything else. Perhaps he was too busy for anything at that time. As it turned out, it was inventory time at Monty's store.

It was the week after our wild event. I happened to be at the local grocery store. I ran into a young man in the place. In the past, he had flirted with me. I did not think much of it. I just thought of him as one of those young men who enjoy flirting. I had just started a new job working as a part-time tutor at the local college when I ran into him at the store. "Hey, Mrs. Adams (my maiden name, which I had taken back), how have you been?"

"Good. I heard you are going to the local college. Did you know that I tutor there?" I said to him.

"I had heard that, yes. I signed up to be one of your students. As soon as I saw your name as one of the tutors, I was excited. I mean, I think of you as a friend." I was pretty certain, that he blushed as he said this.

Coincidentally, I had a list in my purse of the first three students that I was to tutor. I quickly looked at the list. I knew his name was Tom. There was a Tom on my list. "Tom Clarkson?"

"Yep, that's me." There was something familiar about the name. But, at the time, I could not quite remember why it was familiar to me.

"I am supposed to meet you at Dorm two. At the common room this evening. I guess I will see you there. Okay?"

"Looking forward to it, I need help with my English." We did not say a lot more. We parted ways and I smiled at him and then finished my shopping. I headed home, and for some reason, all that afternoon into the evening, all I could think about was a look in his eyes. I thought I might be wrong, but what I saw in his eyes, was a look of interest. A look of lust. I could not shake that feeling.

That afternoon waned. It was the early evening when I headed to the college. I was very familiar with the college and where to find dormitory two. I went to the common room, where Tom was waiting for me. One of the problems with the common rooms in the dorms is the big TV. Most of the students staying in the Dorm have their own TVs, but that evening there were a couple of guys watching the big TV. "How about if we go to the library," I suggested. The library is open late for students to study.

He replied, "I don't feel like walking across campus. Let's go to my room."

Now I knew that he had roommates. I knew at least two. "Uhm, first of all, I am not supposed to go to your room. Second of all, you have roomies?"

"It's Friday; they are out." He responded. "I, on the other hand, do not have much of a social life, and honestly, I need to get my grades up."

I hesitated. There was something about Tom. He has a charisma about him. He is about six feet tall, with deep and pretty blue eyes. I was not sure of his age at the time. I only learned later that he was nineteen. He has long, almost feminine eyelashes. He also has a pretty smile with perfect teeth. It bothered me that I could not remember why his name was familiar. "Okay, fine. We'll go to your room. I do not want to be caught in the dormitory proper."

We quickly went to his room and slipped inside. The room had a set of bunk beds on the right side of the room, with a double bed opposite it on the left. There were two desks between those beds. Two small dressers as one entered. One each to the left and right. A large chest sat at the end of the double bed. The room was crowded and must be uncomfortable for three grown men to share. I immediately went to the desk and motioned for Tom to sit on the left, closest to the double bed. "Okay, sit down. Get out your book and show me what you are working on."

For a good twenty minutes, we discussed the chapters on critical thinking for his English class. Tom was over his head and probably should have taken a different English class, but he does listen and seriously wants to improve. Or at least I thought that in the beginning.

I was leaning over his desk, explaining something to him. Tom had lost his concentration. I heard him sniff my neck, "Wow, you smell good."

I stepped back a little and looked at him. "Are we going to concentrate? Or smell my perfume?"

"Hey, I'm sorry, but you truly smell good. Wow, and you look hot. Mrs. Adams."

"Oh, come on. I am old enough to be your mother." I did dress nice, though. I was wearing my favorite tight black jeans, and a very thin, almost see-through white blouse. I wore a black bra underneath. I was not wearing sexy heels, but I was wearing one-inch heels that did help to accent my legs. "Shall we get back to work?"

Tom then put his hand on my arm. "I'm just saying, Mrs. Adams, you are very hot. I mean, why did you wear such sexy clothes to tutor me? You look so fucking gorgeous." I know I blushed at this point, but I also felt my loins begin to warm. "I mean, are you interested? At all?"

I looked back into those deep blue eyes. It was true. He was very young, and handsome, so hot. Finally, I managed to form words, "Why do you ask? What did you have in mind?" Feeling it, I was being very brazen.

I did not resist as he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me to him. Our faces came together, and he gently brought his lips to mine. We kissed ardently. I squeezed tightly against him. I kissed him, enjoying his tongue dancing with mine. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it too. "Your..., your roommates. I mean..., they could come home at any time."

"They will not be home until late. They are out partying." He then reached down to my waist and grasped my blouse. He pulled the white blouse up and over my head, leaving my ample tits in my black bra for him to see. He leaned into me and kissed my neck, holding me tight. I felt his hardness against me.

He leaned down, bending his knees. His face close to my waist, he unbuckled my pants. Tom then reached down and slipped off my heels. He pulled my pants down. I stepped out of them. I was in nothing but my underwear and my bra now, along with ankle hose. I had that feeling, that feeling of need. "Is there something you want, Tom?"

"You are so sexy, Mrs. Adams."

"Lena, my name is Lena."

"Lay back, Lena," he said.

I did as he asked. He began to undress. I removed my underwear and spread my legs. As he removed his last article of clothing, I reached down and began to play with my pussy. "Is there something you want, Tom? Lock the door. We can't have your roomies walking in on us. Also, if we are going to do anything, I want you to wear a condom. Do you have a condom?"

First, he reached under his bed and pulled out a box of condoms. He took one condom out of the box and set the box on the nearest desk. He then locked the door and came back to the narrow bed. Quickly he opened the wrapper encasing the condom and slid the cock cover down his manhood. He then lay next to me and brought his lips to mine. He was on my left. This handsome stud rolled to me and kissed me as his left hand traced down my body. He found my slit, "Damn, you are soaking wet," He said as he ran two fingers up my pussy.

"Yes, I am very ready. Are you going to put that thing inside me, or are you going merely lay there?" He then finally rolled on top of me. I reached down and grasped his cock. I placed it at my opening, "Fuck me, Tom. Please fuck me." Slowly he pushed his average size cock into me. Sexy Tom began to pump me as he brought his mouth to mine for another kiss. It was a long kiss, his cock burying into my pussy with each stroke forward. Our mouths separated, "God..., pump me, Tom. Your cock feels so good."

He straightened his arms and looked down at me, "God, your pussy feels so good. Oh God, this feels so good. Do you like me inside you, Lena?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face to mine. Again we kissed, his cock going in and out of me. I loved it, loved this young man fucking me. Our mouths separated, "I want..., I want to do this again, Lena."

"We, we will see. Right now, just fuck me." Suddenly I remembered why his name was familiar to me. Marsha had been my son's girlfriend. It was a tragedy that brought David and Marsha together. But I did not begrudge them their love for each other. I had never met the other members of Marsha's family, but I remember Marsha mentioning she had siblings. One was a younger brother, Thomas, or Tom was his name. Marsha's last name had suddenly come to me. Clarkson was her last name.

He placed his hands on my arms at my side. He pinned me to the bed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck... God, you feel so good. So fucking good." We then heard a key in the locked door. Tom released my arms. He looked back over his shoulder as I looked around him. Two young men walked into the room. The first was a black young man. Very dark-skinned, with a handsome if a young face. His arms bulged from his six-foot frame.

Next was a young olive-skinned man. When I looked at him, he gave the impression of being Latino, perhaps Mexican. He had a look about him that said he was very popular with ladies. I was embarrassed by the situation. I quickly pulled the covers over myself. Tom rolled off of me. The African American young man said, "Oh wow. Is this your tutor? She looks hot." All they could see was my face and part of a shoulder. I was sure they were exaggerating.

"Come on, guys," Tom said as the young black man sat at one of the two desk chairs and the other sat on the lower of the two bunk beds.

"Hey, you going to introduce us?"

"I thought you guys were going out."

The other one replied, "The party was a bust. But, it looks like we could have a party here." He was grinning at me as he said this.

Tom had rolled off of me and had his back to the wall. He did not immediately reply as I lay nervous about what might happen. He looked down at me, "Uh, sorry, but they are dudes."

I then reached up and pulled Tom on top of me. I moved so that his dick was once again at my opening. I looked into his eyes. I whispered, but loud enough for them to hear, "They have to wear condoms." They both grinned and began to undress. Tom slid his cock into me once again and began to fuck me. He was a bit more urgent now, fucking me harder. I was enjoying it. "Yes, Tom, yes. F-fuck me. I, I am cumming. I am cumming on your cock."

"Shit, fuck. I am going to cum too, Lena. I am about to cum." He leaned over me. We locked our lips, our tongues in another kiss. I knew what was to come, and I wanted it. I had become so hot. His cock pumping in and out of me sent me over to another climax.

"Oh, God, Lena. Here I go, I am c-cumming. Yes, cumming Lena. F-fuck, yeeees, Fuck, FUCK!" He yelled as he emptied his balls into the condom.

I had become very aroused. Extremely aroused. I could not wait for more. Somehow, for some reason, at the age of forty-three, I need these wild, sexual nights. "Fuck that was amazing," Tom said as he rolled off of me. That first coupling was average, but I knew I had more to come. Two more men ready to use me.

The other two were already naked, both stroking their cocks. "Get off the bed, Tom." I looked at the other two guys as I climbed to my hands and knees, "One in front, one fuck me." I still did not even know their names. I only knew that I was horny as hell. I knew I wanted them both.

First, the young African American man climbed behind me. I had noticed his cock was a bit larger than average. He pushed his condom-covered cock into my pussy and began to pump me. "Give me your cock..." I said to the other young man.

"My name is Tony. Anthony." I grasp his cock, also covered with a condom, and pull him towards me. The damn thing was huge. I could barely get my mouth around it.

"I..., I am Jonnie," the black lover behind me said as he pumped my pussy. Tony put a hand on top of my head. He pushed his cock between my lips. I balanced on one hand as I grasped the shaft of his cock and began to lick around it. "God, she is very wet. Such a good fuck, this one." Not really licking it. I just rubbed my tongue on the underside of his cock because of its size.

I should not have been surprised, "I want to fuck her again..., or she can suck me off." Though I wanted to, I could not turn my head to look at Tom and reply to his comment. It did not matter. I was enjoying the young man's cock going in and out of me, too much. "She is hot. I think she wants a lot of cock..."

I moaned around the cock in my mouth. I squeezed Jonnie's cock and received the response I had attempted to elicit. "Oh..., fuck. She is squeezing my cock. God, her pussy is so strong. Jesus, it feels good." Apparently, he liked my pussy muscles squeezing him. He grasped my hips a bit roughly and began to fuck me even harder. His cock pumping in and out of me faster and faster. I started to have a heavy climax. Though I could not see it, I was sure my cum surrounded his dick. I had a very massive orgasm.