May December Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-fuck...,I am going to cum. Fuck, I am going to cum. Jesus, such a nice pussy. So fucking tight. Here..., here goes. Here I go, fuck, here I go. Yeeeessss!" A second man came in my pussy that night. I knew I was in for more, and God I wanted it.

Jonnie moved away. Tony stepped behind me. I leaned down, my upper body onto the bed. He slid his cock into me. Now this was a massive cock. As big a cock as I had ever felt. Perhaps nine inches, I could not see it, but the monster, half of it anyway, had been in my mouth. "Oh, fuck. Your cock is huge. J-Jesus fuck."

For some reason, he felt he had to slap my ass, first one cheek and then the other. "Do you like that chicka? Do you like that big cock fucking you?"

"Yeeees," I groaned aloud. "Oh, shit, it's so big. F-fuck me, Tony. Fuck me hard." As I said this, Tom climbed onto the bed. He placed himself in front of me and lifted my upper body off of the bed. He quickly, without saying a word, slid his cock into my mouth. I simply hung on this time as one fucked my face, and another fucked my pussy. Only seconds after Tony entered me, I had a massive orgasm. An incredible climax. I grunted, unable to speak as I released.

Meanwhile, to my surprise, Tom called out. He had been fucking my mouth, my throat almost brutally. I was choking on my spit, struggling for breath, but Tom seemed not to care. I glanced up as I could see his head bent back, "God, fuck. I..., I am going to cum again. I am going to cum! Fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

I could feel the warmth of his cum in my throat. Finally, he pulled back and there was a sack at the end of his condom, filled with his juice. He pulled out just as Tony said, "Cumming, cumming, cumming. Oh God yes..., cumming in her pussy." He had never been able to get more than two-thirds of his massive manhood into me, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. As he squeezed my sides, he then began to shoot his load into me. His load captured by the condom. Over, and over, he pumped me, long after his orgasm finished. He kept pumping me, which made me have another massive orgasm. Tony could feel my muscles squeezing his cock with my climax, so he continued to fuck me until I finally fell to the bed. I was exhausted, but I was satiated.

They were not.

Chapter three:

Tom moved to the bottom bunk and lay down. They gave me five minutes, and then Jonnie climbed onto the bed. He pulled me towards him by my legs. Pushing my legs back, he brought his cock to my opening. This time he was not wearing a condom, and I should have cried out, but it was too late as he pushed his manhood into me. "God, you are so juicy. So fucking wet. Do you like being gang-banged, lady?"

I did not respond but merely moaned as he fucked me. Tom then said, "Yeah, I think she is having a blast. She is one hot number. I sure hope she wants to do this again." I looked over at him but still said nothing. I was not sure if I wanted to do this again, but I was enjoying the multiple cocks that had been inside me. Jonnie had his hands behind my knees, pushing my legs back, further and further, as he pounded my cunt. Tom continued, "I figured she might be hot for me. But, wow, she is just plain hot."

Tony then said, "Hurry up, I want to fuck her again. My cock is already hard for her." I looked over and he was stroking his huge cock. He had me pinned to the bed, so there was nothing I could do to stop what was to come, even if I wanted to. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Such a slut. She is such a fucking slut. She's..., she's your tutor? Guess she will be tutoring us too. Such a nice pussy." Their words should have offended me, but they did not. I felt like a sex toy. I enjoyed being fucked like this. Being fucked like, as they put it, a slut.

"Quit..., quit talking. Fuck me, Johnnie. Fucking pound me. You are in me..., your naked cock is in me. Fucking cum. Fill my pussy. Cum in me."

"Shit, she let you fuck her with a naked cock?"

Jonnie grinned and replied, "I didn't give her much of a chance to say no. I think she likes that naked cock in her."

I screamed as I once again came, "Fuck, fuck. J-just fuck me. God..., I am cumming again. I am fucking cumming. Jesus, so many orgasms."

"Shit, she squeezes your cock when she cums. Fuck, she is going to make me cum again. God, here I go, and this time in her pussy. I am going to cum in this bitches cunt. Fuck, yes. Here I go. Here goes, fuuuuuck, fuck yes, fuck yes. CUMMING!" This time I felt Jonnie's warm cum shoot into me. Squirt after squirt of his cum into my pussy. It leaked around his cock and down the back of my legs, into my ass crack. I felt like such a slut, such a hot slut as he came in me.

Jonnie let my legs fall, and then he pulled out, moving off the bed. Before I could say or do anything, Tony was on top of me and sliding his cock into my now very slick pussy. Sans condom. His cock is so big. So fucking big. "God..., you are stretching my pussy. Stretching my pussy so wide. F-fuck yes. So fucking big."

He leaned over and we locked our mouths together. He fucked me hard now, managing to get most of his cock into me. I felt it hammer my cervix. Perhaps, slipping by my cervix next to my uterus. It was a wondrous feeling, his cock pounding me. "Jesus, this bitch loves cock. Loves cock very much. F-fuck, fuck, what a tight pussy."

"Yes, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Your cock is so big, it feels so good. Fuck yes, fuck yes. I am cumming again. Cumming so hard. I am cumming on your cock, Tony. I..., I am going to be so fucking sore. Shit, so sore tomorrow. Fuuuck."

"Jesus, she is such a slut. Fuck, such a hot slut." He moved his hands to my tits and began to squeeze them roughly. He fucked me hard, taking his time. Going slowly, his hands now squeezing my nipples as he lay atop me, he brought his mouth to mine. We kissed, our tongues entangled. Suddenly I felt his body against mine. I could not believe he had his entire cock in me. His huge cock buried in my cunt. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. Like being fucked by a wild animal.

"Oh, God," I moaned. He began to fuck me harder now. Pumping me, he raised himself up, his hands on either side of me. His arms straight, his head back, he pounded my pussy. "Fuck, cumming again. Cumming, Tony. Cumming on your cock."

"Here goes. Here I go. Fuck, cumming wench. I am..., I am cumming in your pussy. God, yes, cumming in you, Chicka. Shit, shit, fuck. Cumming. Cumming hard." He sprayed my canal with his cum, another huge load leaking out around his dick. It made a mess on the bed, and I knew I wanted at least this one. This one with the huge cock to fuck me again. Maybe..., Maybe I thought I could make him one of the group. I hoped so.

Chapter four:

We were finished, at least I was, "Okay, gotta go guys. Get me something to clean up. You two made a mess." The first thing I would do Monday morning was make a clinic appointment. I should not have let the two young men cum in me, but I got carried away.

Tom grabbed a rag, and I quickly wiped up. I grabbed my clothes and quickly dressed. I had to nip some things in the bud. So I said, "Okay, fellas, it was fun. But this was a one-time thing. Also, please." I said pleadingly. "You guys can not tell anyone. I am not rich, I need this tutoring job to supplement my income." They all readily agreed. I then gave Tony an intensive look, "I am going to be a bit wobbly. Can one of you walk me to my car?"

Tony had taken the hint, he quickly chimed in, "I'll walk you to your car!"

Tom then said, "Hey, she's my tutor. I should take her to her car."

Tony was smart enough to grab my arm. He correctly read my face. He surmised that I wanted to talk to him. He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door. "I got it, Tom."

He quickly opened the door for us to exit. We headed to the visiting parking lot and my car. I put my hand on his arm, "Thanks. I guess you could see I wanted to talk to you." He nodded his head, and I continued, "Do you know if Tom has any siblings?"

"Yeah, he says he has an older sister and a couple of younger siblings. Why do you ask?"

"Is his sister named Marsha?"

"Do you know her or something?"

"I do, but..., never mind." I leaned into him, "I had fun tonight. All three of you, but especially you. I hope you, well... I hope you don't think I do this all the time. You know..."

"Hey, an older..., wait, that was going to come out wrong."

I laughed, "It's okay, I am an older woman."

"Okay, what I meant to say is, that a beautiful woman like you happens to enjoy sex. Well, in my mind, that is a good thing. A great thing."

"I'm glad you said that. First, how old are you?"

"I'm twenty."

"Okay, good. Well, we have this sort of sex group. I am not sure when we will be meeting next. Do you think you would be interested?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, no I am not. We need more guys, though. We don't have enough. I mean, can I have your number and the next time we get together... I can call you. What do you think?"

"Hand me your phone." I handed him my cell phone, and he proceeded to put his number with his name on it. "What about the next session? I mean the next tutoring session. Are we...?"

"Let's put it this way. I am going to encourage you and Jonnie not to be there. Okay? If you promise you can keep the two of you away, I'll give you my phone number, and we can get together sometime. Can you do that for me?" He grinned at me. I gave him my number. "Again, thanks for tonight. I enjoyed it. But please keep what happened quiet. Okay?"

He nodded yes, pulled me to him, and kissed me passionately. I should have been upset. We were in the visiting parking lot and anyone might have seen us. But, I enjoyed that kiss.

I drove home thinking about the evening, my loins so warm, still wanting to feel a cock inside of me. I knew that some of my more conservative friends would not understand, that they would frown on what I and the others were doing. I did not care. I still do not care.

My next tutoring session with Tom was scheduled for the following Thursday. Earlier that week he called and canceled. I was disappointed. All that week at the most inopportune times I would feel my loins get warm. I was getting used to, getting to like this regular sex thing. This wild sex thing.

That Thursday, I called David and asked him if he could set up another party. He said he needed to have at least a week's lead time. So he said he would try to set it up for a week from that Friday. I told him it sounded like a good idea. But, it did not fix my current need. I suddenly had an idea. "David, would you mind if I called your boss, Monty, for..., for a date?"

"As a matter of fact, he asked me for your number. I think it is a great idea." David then gave me Monty's number. "Anyway, call him. He might be too shy to call you. Perhaps he is building up the courage to call you."

I immediately knew I was going to do just that. "Thanks, I will call him. You are sure you don't mind, David?"

"Hell no. Of course not. Call him, and hopefully, have some fun. I think you two hit it off. I bet there are sparks there. I will try to set up another party. You'll be there a week from Friday, right?"

"Yes, and I might have another gentleman for the group."

Chapter five:

Late that afternoon I phoned Monty. David had given me his cell number, and I nervously dialed it. "Hello," He answered. Obviously, my phone number had ID on it. He knew who answered the phone. "What's up, Lena? Good to hear from you."

"Well, this is a bit embarrassing, but did you have fun the other night?"

"I did. Very much. I think you know that."

"So, you are not embarrassed, or I don't know. You don't think less of the people involved."

"I will admit that at first I was taken aback. I never thought of myself as the type of person who would involve myself in something like we were involved in. But, you know, I guess I changed. Something changed me that night. Gotta tell you, it was fun."

"Okay, glad to hear it. Honestly, before the last few weeks, I would not have thought that I would be involved in what can only be called an orgy. Yes, it was fun. I would like to ask, would you like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night? Maybe a movie after?"

"You talked to David, didn't you?"

"I did, he said you might be too shy to ask me out, so I took the bull by the horns, as it were."

"Then yes, I would love to take you out to dinner. Do you have a place in mind?"

"There is this little Italian place near my new apartment. It's not too expensive, and the food is good."

"Lena, this dinner is on me. I can afford it, I assure you. It may be old-fashioned, but I am the man. I want to take you out to dinner. Is that okay?"

I smiled to myself. The idea of a man taking charge in most situations with me had somehow become attractive. I enjoyed it. "Monty I have become, in recent weeks, more old-fashioned than I would have thought I would be. I like the idea of you taking me out to dinner. And whatever, okay?"

"Good, give me your address. I will pick you up at seven. I am going to leave work on time for a change. I will rush home, take a shower, and pick you up, okay?"

"See you then, Monty."

The dinner was wonderful. The conversation was more lively than I ever would have expected from Monty. Our evening of debauchery had changed him, he was a different man than the one I knew when I was married to David. Monty paid for the dinner and then we headed for his car. "I don't want to be presumptuous, but what if we skip the movie and go straight to your place, Monty?"

He grinned at me and replied, "I was thinking about suggesting that, but was afraid I would offend you."

The car, his car, was in the parking lot of the restaurant, under some trees. The area was dark. Monty put the keys in the ignition. I put my hand on his arm. "Not yet," I said. I then reached down and began to unbuckle his belt. I unzipped his pants, reached into his underwear, and freed the monster from its cage. Without another word, I began to stroke his cock. I then leaned over and put my mouth on his cock, licking it like a lollipop. I spoke again, "Put the seat back."

He pulled the lever that let the seat fall back. I went to work sucking on his manhood. The damn thing is fat, but I was enjoying sucking on it. I was no pro, but I was learning what men like, and pleasing Monty was what I wanted to do. "God, Lena. You know what you are doing. It feels so good."

I lifted my head, still stroking his cock, "Cum in my mouth, Monty. I want to swallow your cum, okay?"

"Just..., just keep doing what you are doing. I promise I will. Jesus, it feels so good." I smiled my mouth once again pleasuring his cock. My mouth went up and down, sucking his manhood. I took more of his cock into my mouth, into my throat. I started to choke. "Are you okay?"

Again, for a moment, I lifted my head. "Just warn me when you are about to cum." I immediately began to suck his cock again, moving down onto it, swallowing it and choking on it. I wanted him to be completely pleased. I was learning, that choking was part of the enjoyment for some men. I also knew the tightness of my throat added to his pleasure.

"Oh, fuck. Lena..., I am going to cum. I am going to fill your mouth. God, baby, here I go. Fuck, here I go. C-cumming, Lena. Fucking cumming." The amount of cum escaping from his dick overwhelmed me. I pulled back some so that his cock was emptying into my mouth. It overflowed as I attempted to swallow as much as I could. A good portion, perhaps half of it, I caught with a cloth I had put in my purse. A small amount fell onto his pubic area, and once I had swallowed all his cum, I cleaned it too.

I then did something, I said something, that surprised me. I think it surprised Monty even more. He pulled the lever and the seat moved back up. I was very close to his face when I said, "I want to be your slut, Monty. May I be your slut?"

He then surprised me and kissed me, the remnants of his cum still on my mouth, my tongue. We kissed, a very long and passionate kiss. It was a kiss for the ages, and I will long remember how he kissed me that time in the car. "If you are to be my slut. Then move in with me. Be my slut, but be my slut for good. I want you. I want you also. I want you to move into my house."

"What about... What about the other stuff? I mean..., I have had so much fun with the others."

"You mean orgies?" I blushed, but I nodded yes in response to his question. "I had fun too. I am fine with an occasional party with the others. But, like I said, I am old-fashioned." He looked out the side window at this point. I knew there was more he had to say. "This is hard to say. But, I should be upfront. I believe, rightly or wrongly, that your marriage did not work with David because... Because you need a strong hand. You need a man in charge of you." I did not interrupt him, for he was on a roll. I did now want to upset him. "If you are to be mine, then you are mine. Any extra stuff..., other men at this point, will only be with my permission. Perhaps I will order you to have, to do, things with other men. Do you understand?"

He turned and looked into my eyes at this point. Monty is not a modern man, and I just realized that everything he said sounded good to me. Since leaving my second husband, I had struggled financially. The idea of moving in with him, of having a strong and dominant man take care of me, was thoroughly attractive to me at this point. I leaned close and put my head on his shoulder, "I..., I don't know if I love you yet, but I do know that I want to love you. I will do whatever you say. I want this so bad. Take me home..., and then just take me, okay?"

He quickly started the engine. We drove to his house. He practically dragged me into his home. We did not even make it to his living room before he began to undress me. Underneath my shirt and skirt, I had hidden a very sexy outfit. I wore a black bra that showed off my ample tits. Around my waist, I wore a belt, attached to very sexy hose. He quickly undressed and threw me to the floor right in the middle of his living room. "I am going to fuck you, slut. I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before." Monty quickly climbed on top of me. He stabbed his huge cock into me, pinning my arms to the carpeted floor. "Fuck, you are the best fuck I have ever had. God, I love your pussy. I love your pussy so much." Still pinned, he leaned over me and kissed me passionately. His cock pounded in and out of me like a piston. Like a pole of iron. Hard and fat, fucking me like I was a slut. Truly now a slut for his use. "God, baby. You are mine now, correct? You are mine?"

"Yes, yes, yes..., fuck me, Monty. Fucking use me. Fuck me hard, baby. I am your cunt. Your slut. F-Fuck me." I meant every word of it. I wanted him to know that my words were real. That I was his slut, that I would do anything he wanted. Monty has a strange charisma. A strength, a power in the way he held himself. I did not love him yet, but I will tell you I did come to love him. He is my man. I am his woman.

"On your hands and knees, wench. I am going to fuck you like the bitch in heat you are."

He climbed off of me, and I went to my hands and knees on the not-so-soft carpet. He put his cock at my opening and quickly stabbed his manhood into me. I never would have expected it, but my cunt swallowed the entirety of his cock as he grabbed a hold of my not-so-long hair. He pulled my head back and began to fuck me very hard. "God, fuck, you are taking me. Fuck, you feel so good. So fucking good. I love being inside you, Lena. From now on, I want you here. I want you as mine, to do as I wish."

"Yes, baby. Whatever you say." My words were choked off, but he could clearly understand them. "I, want to be yours. F-fuck yes. Monty, I am cumming. Jesus, I am cumming on your cock." He held himself still as I squeezed his cock with my massive climax. "F-fuck..., cumming, God, cumming so hard, baby." He held his cock in place. His cock buried into my cunt as I finished my orgasm.