May I Be of Assistance?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to his feet, he pulled the strap out of Bert's ass and left it to the side. He spit on his hand and reached down, rubbing the saliva onto Bert's hole. Then, taking his slobbery cock, he lined it up and gave it a shove. Ted could tell Bert had done this before. His cock slid into the old man's hole with such ease, he had no time to stop before he slammed into the clerk's prostate. Bert let out a pained groan, but Ted paid it no attention. If the old man had wanted him so bad, he was going to get him.

With each thrust, Bert grunted a little harder. While not the largest cock he'd taken, Ted's cock filled his ass quite nicely, and the feeling of his nuts slapping against his own was one that drove Bert mad. He smashed his head into the chair, reached back, and pulled his cheeks as far apart as they would go. "Fuck me!" he cried.

Ted obliged. He began pulling almost completely out and thrusting back in with all his might, smacking against the old man's ass with such force that the resulting sound could be heard outside the dressing room. But that didn't stop him. He wanted so badly to fill Bert's hole with cum, to give him a load that should have been saved for his wife that very evening. Truth be told, he'd have loved to fuck Karen that night, just like they used to; but, if he was being honest, there was a slim chance in hell that was going to happen. So why not give it to this stranger instead? At least he would appreciate it.

After several minutes of fucking Bert's ass, Ted's pulsating cock began shooting his load deep within it. The hot cum oozed out of him, filling Bert up to the max. Bert sighed a deep sigh of relief as he took in Ted's jizz. He loved the feeling of another man's heartbeat reverberating through the rod in his ass, and the feeling of warmth as he climaxed was a cherry on top. Ted slipped out of Bert and dropped to his knees.

Bert grabbed his cock and pulled it out the side of his thong. It was about five inches long and grew out of the densest patch of pubes Ted had ever seen. The old man began tugging at his uncut cock, the extra foreskin sliding up and over the head as he jerked. Ted opened his mouth and lapped at the chunk of meat with his tongue, catching the tip off and on as Bert stroked. Soon enough, a sticky load erupted from Bert's cock and shot all over Ted's face, decorating his glasses with ropes of opaque white semen. Ted caught some in his mouth and guzzled it down, but most ran down his cheek in a hot mess.

Out of breath, Ted stood up and muttered, "That sure was something."

Bert leaned in to kiss him, taking some of his own cum off Ted's face. "I suspected you needed some release."

"Do you do that to all the guy's that come in here?"

"Not all of them, but a good number."

The two men put their clothes back on. Bert really did let Ted borrow his pants--that was not entirely part of the ruse, he had said--and Bert rang Ted out, giving him a special discount on account of his anniversary. "Thank you for choosing Dillard's, sir. Please come again," Bert said with his usual smile.

Ted thanked Bert for all his help and then turned to leave. His encounter with Bert may have just changed his outlook on asking for help, and he was sure he would do it again soon. He left the store with a feeling of great satisfaction and headed toward the restaurant. Somehow, someway, his dinner with Karen went better than all the anniversaries beforehand. And afterward, they went home and fucked like they hadn't done in years. The thong really had worked its magic, and Ted couldn't help but smile and think of Bert as he pounded his wife.

*****

A week went by and Ted couldn't stop thinking of his encounter at the mall. So, on Friday afternoon, he pulled into the Dillard's parking lot at 4:30 pm, just like the week before. He reached into the center compartment and pulled out a spare packet of ketchup from McDonald's and tore it open. He squirt a little onto his shirt and then rubbed it in with a napkin, before getting out of the car and heading into the store.

He found the shirt rack that Bert had taken him to and began fidgeting through the hangers until he heard that voice behind him.

"May I be of assistance?" Bert asked.

"Yes, Bert," Ted said confidently, as he turned around. "I seemed to have ruined my shirt and could use a little help finding a new one."

Bert was shocked, but overjoyed, to see Ted had returned. He flashed Ted that smile of his and said, "Of course . . ."

Ted extended his hand and gave Bert his name.

"Right this way, Ted," Bert said, grabbing the first shirt off the rack. "This one should do," he added, and the two scurried off in the direction of the changing room.

The End

©2020


12