May I Give You an Orgasm Ch. 01

Story Info
An 18-year-old Chris becomes an unsuspecting test subject.
10.8k words
4.55
24.3k
14
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May I Give You an Orgasm? Ch. One

Chris had always been small for his age. He was bullied in first grade, so his parents enrolled him in Judo lessons. They selected Judo because it is more defensive in nature and thought it might give him the opportunity to protect himself without being violent to his antagonist. He obtained his White Belt in elementary school. It worked after a few tussles at school, bullying disappeared from his life. He achieved a Black Belt seventh degree in high school and was soon to stand for his eighth degree.

Chris is five feet, nine inches tall and weighs one hundred forty pounds... no fat. He has a wiry physique and boyish good looks with a disarming smile. He attended the same Dojo since the beginning of his training. Master Daigo began paying him to work with the younger students in form exercises when Chris was in middle school. In high school, he began working with adults as a sparring partner. When he turned eighteen, he was given a key and the added responsibility of cleaning the locker rooms and closing up for the night.

Last Tuesday night Master Daigo left early. Chris was working with an attractive woman in her mid-thirties. They were doing repetitive motions on form. They were the only two left as closing time neared.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Eighteen," he replied.

"My god, you look much younger. I would have guessed fifteen or sixteen... maximum!"

"Yes, ma'am. I get that a lot."

"Are you a senior in high school?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"My name is Gretchen. You don't have to 'yes ma'am' me," she said in a softer tone of voice.

"Yes, uh, Gretchen. It's kinda automatic. Master Daigo insists we be exceedingly polite to all our students."

"I understand that, but he isn't here. May I ask you a personal question?"

"I guess," he said with an 'aw shucks' look on his face.

"Are you dating anyone special?" She inquired.

"No ma'am... I mean, no I'm not Gretchen."

"I'm surprised. Why not? Are you gay?" She pushed.

Blushing, Chris replied, "No, I'm busy with work and studying." Then he blurted out, "Besides most of the girls are taller than I am," and turned a bright red with embarrassment.

"You're a good-looking guy. Any high school girl would be lucky to have you. And most of them would probably love to have the chance. Ask somebody out."

"I'm pretty awkward around girls," he confessed.

"You've never dated," she stated.

"Not really," he admitted.

"May I give you an orgasm?" She asked.

"What? Are you..." he stammered?

"I want your permission to give you an orgasm," she said quietly.

"You don't have to..."

"I know that. I want to," she interrupted.

"It's not right..."

"We're both adults. We're alone and nobody will know. I want to do it and I believe you do too. Just loosen your judogi belt and I'll do the rest," she argued.

He paused for fifteen seconds or so and then slowly unknotted his cotton belt.

"First lock the door," she suggested.

When he secured the entry, she took his hand and lead him into the Ladies' Locker Room. First, she removed his judogi. Then she took off her own. She hugged him and briefly rubbed his back.

He was left wearing a jock strap, while she had a sports bra and cotton panties. He had a boner pushing out his jock. She knelt on the mat in front of him and ran her fingers up the cup, which was too small to contain his hardness. Grasping the straps on either side of his hips, she pulled down and released his cock. She encouraged him to step back and out of the confining cloth. Holding him at arms-length she thought, he was a 'perfect example of young manhood.' His erection was rigid and only a few degrees lower than absolute vertical. His body was essentially 'perfect' in her eyes. She pulled him in and lowered her lips down the length of his six-inch rod.

Gasping two handfuls of his ass, she moved him in and out of her mouth. He initiated nothing and she controlled him completely. He immediately began moaning in pleasure. Inside of two minutes he came, shaking violently with his hands by his side. Initially surprised at his quick release, she quickly realized he had certainly never had a blowjob before and was probably a virgin. He didn't apologize for his quick release; he didn't know any better. His innocence overwhelmed her. She swallowed all the cum and continued to lick his balls and softening cock, until he stepped back.

"That kinda tickles," he said.

She remained on her knees and stroked his butt cheeks with her fingers. He was quiet for a few minutes but made no effort to move away.

"I'd like to give you an orgasm," he finally said.

"Always, ask permission. Don't tell me what you 'want.' Ask me if I want you to do it for me," she counseled.

He stood still for thirty seconds or so. His cock was beginning to re-inflate very slowly. When he spoke, it was soft and oozing with genuineness.

"May I give you an orgasm?"

"Yes, but let's get everything closed up and then get a shower first," she suggested.

Chris nodded and set about closing the Dojo. With her help, he quickly put everything in order and turned off the lights. She led him into the women's locker room. After undressing them both again, she took his hand and walked into one of the shower stalls. He was fully erect once again. She gently washed his entire body and then knelt and got him off for the second time with a soapy hand. Next, she asked him to wash her 'everywhere.' Although tentative at first, he eventually cleaned her breasts, bottom, and front thoroughly. Despite having orgasmed five minutes prior he was hard yet again.

With the shower finished, they both dried off. She enjoyed seeing his young cock swaying and waving around as he moved. She thought briefly of sucking him a third time, but surmised he was more interested in 'doing' her. There was a training table in the locker room and after adjusting the overhead lights, she laid back with her legs spread.

"Sex is most enjoyable when you know how to please your partner. I learned how to pleasure a man orally by listening to my partners. I want to show you how to give women great orgasms. I ask that you follow the suggestions and learn. Does that make sense?"

"It does. I am a student of Judo and academics. How would I know how to please a woman unless I learn?" He responded.

"Put your lips right here," she said pointing to the midpoint of her labia majora. "Use your tongue and lick deeply. Use your fingertips and spread them apart. Do you feel the lips inside the lips? They are called the 'inner' lips or labia minora. This is an excellent place to start."

Chris did feel both sets of lips and enjoyed exploring them with his tongue.

"Keep probing and exploring with your tongue, until you feel moisture. Pay attention to the sounds and movements, I'm making. Think of my body as a Geiger counter that's sensitive to pleasure. Read me and you'll know what to do."

She was quickly wet and ready for him to be 'on' her clit. But she wanted him to figure that out. Although naturally very responsive to all oral contact, she focused on not responding to his tongue when he was down low. He moved up her pink wrinkle and she moved against his lips. Moving a little higher with his tongue produced a moan, expressing her pleasure. He tested his position by moving lower. Her failure to respond encouraged him higher. He worked his way up to her button and she shuddered with delight.

"That is my clitoris. Pull your face back and look at its location. Take some lubrication from inside me and move it up to my clit with your finger."

He did and a jolt of joy radiated through the area.

"Play with it gently, using your tongue and lubricated finger. Oh god, yes!"

That seemed to be too much information for him, and he overdid it.

"Gently, slow down. Take your time. I will want that kind of stimulation later, but not now."

She put a hand on his head and pushed him down lower. He was a willing student and quickly followed her instructions. Her moans, sighs, and movements supplied guidance he quickly learned to read. When more was needed, she softly touched his head. To her it was like playing a sensitive musical instrument. He read her desire and fulfilled it. The music rose in her mind and reached its apex. She wrapped her legs across his back and pulled his mouth against her. She screamed in ecstasy and squirted a small amount of ejaculate in an incredible orgasm.

He lifted his head and looked her in the eyes. He seemed dazed at what he had done with her. She removed her legs and he stood upright. His man/boy cock was dribbling pre-cum, and it throbbed rapidly with his heartbeat.

"Put it in me," she whispered.

He moved forward and she guided him into her honey hole. Despite his earlier ejaculations, he only lasted a couple of minutes. He went up on his toes when he came. The look on his face was pure unadulterated joy! She smiled at his youth, as he pumped through his orgasm.

"Thank you, Chris. That was superb. I want you to ask a girl you like out to a movie this weekend. I want to hear all about it when I'm in here next week."

"Yes, ma'am. I, uh, you're welcome, Gretchen. I will."

After Gretchen was in her car, she made a phone call. She reported, "Mission accomplished. He didn't notice anything, and we plan to meet after hours next week."

"Good work," was the reply and then the call was disconnected.

She slept well that night, knowing their plan was in place and if it worked, she would be very well compensated.

...

Chris's best friend was Andy. They had known each other since elementary school and were like brothers. Andy was a band nerd and planned to major in music at college. He was also a virgin and quite sure he was gay. Chris told him every detail of the encounter with Gretchen, including the need to go on an actual date. Andy and Chris decided Megan was the best candidate to ask out. They had known her since elementary school, and she was nice to both. Most importantly, she was about the same height as Chris. So, he wouldn't lose his nerve, Chris called her right then and she accepted. Chris jumped up and down with excitement and Andy cheered him on.

"Wow, this was an amazing day," Chris said, when he settled down. "I had sex with a woman and got my first real date!"

"I'm happy for you Chris. I wish some man would do the same for me. Tell me again what it felt like when she was giving you a blowjob," Andy pleaded.

Chris realized how left out his friend felt. Andy had confessed early on to Chris that boys were of more interest to him. They had masturbated together several times and Chris had enjoyed watching Andy. But it had always been about girls and women for Chris. Once, he had even allowed Andy to touch his hard cock, but he had no interest at that time to touch Andy. He felt a very strong attraction to Andy as a friend, but he knew he wasn't gay.

Now, in this moment, his cock was hard, and he didn't just want, he 'needed,' to touch Andy. He struggled to understand why Andy was sexually attractive now and not before.

"May I give you an orgasm?" He asked Andy.

"You would do that for me?" Andy was stunned.

"Yes, all you need to do is undress," Chris replied.

Andy stood and pulled his t-shirt over his head. Unlike Chris, Andy was not physically fit. He was trim, but soft. He stepped out of his shorts and briefs at the same time. Although the same age as Chris, he had little pubic hair. His balls were smallish, and his erection was less than five inches. He stood somewhat shyly with his hands in front of his junk.

Chris quickly stripped and knelt in front of his friend. He was still surprised at his own state of arousal. He lightly pulled Andy's hands aside and stared at his friend's little erection. It was quite different from his own, but the parts were the same. He used one finger and toyed with the nut sack. It didn't have the weight of his and was virtually hairless. He trailed another finger up Andy's cock. It was standing at about a forty-five-degree angle and twitched slightly at his touch. He reached both hands back and grasped Andy's butt. It wasn't as firm as his, but it was still an eighteen-year-old ass -- it wasn't saggy. Without understanding why, he pulled Andy towards him and engulfed all five inches of the cock.

Andy shuddered and moaned. The oral contact was even more sensual than he had imagined. He fantasized that Chris was his gay lover and they lived together. He uncertainly placed a hand on Chris's head. In his dream this was foreplay before they fucked. It was surreal, but the mouth on his cock wasn't. He began to move his hips slightly and the fantasy evaporated. He was really fucking his friend's face. Chris encouraged the movement by pulling Andy's butt in.

Andy knew he was going to cum quickly and he tried to pull out. Chris held him firmly with one hand and continued to slide his lips and tongue from cockhead to base. Andy couldn't help it. He came and while he was pumping his load straight down Chris's throat, he felt warm liquid on his own leg.

Chris found the experience of having a cock in his mouth highly erotic. It felt right and helping his friend experience a blowjob was sexually arousing to him. It was intoxicating and he wanted it as much as Andy did. He unconsciously began stroking himself. When Andy started pumping cum in his mouth, he ejaculated on Andy's leg and foot.

When Chris stood up, Andy embraced him and thanked him profusely. The two hugged often, usually initiated by Andy. This was the first time either had been cock-to-cock. Chris was surprised how sexual it felt. Both young cocks began to grow. Andy froze but continued to hold Chris close. After a minute Chris began to move slightly against his friend. Andy remained stationary afraid anything he did might break the spell of the moment. Cock sliding against slick cock was bringing them both back. Andy began trembling a little.

Chris thought, 'This is really gay,' but he didn't break off. His slight movement against Andy's cock became more of a grind. After a couple of minutes Chris lowered his hands to Andy's ass and gripped each cheek tightly. They were both crushing their cocks together. Andy put one hand on Chris's ass and the other in his friend's hair. He began nibbling on Chris's ear lobe. They rubbed and humped against each other for several minutes. Andy came first splashing cum on both their cocks and stomachs. Chris broke the clinch and pulled the two cocks together between his two fists. He then violently humped against Andy's rod, until he unloaded again. Cum flew up between them and fell back down on stomachs, cocks, hands, and balls.

Chris was on a sexual high beyond anything he had ever experienced. Andy asked him to lay down and when he did, proceeded to lick cum off all the various places it had landed. When he finished, he sat down between Chris's legs with a dazed look on his face. Chris decided reciprocation was appropriate and still wondering why, proceeded to 'clean' all of Andy's private parts. He sat down facing Andy when he was done.

"I will never forget this," Andy said. "I know you're not gay and that you did it for me." Then he started crying.

Chris moved over beside him and put an arm on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. Have I done something wrong?" Chris asked.

"No... it's just... tears of joy. I appreciate your friendship and I don't want this to change it. I don't want you feeling disgusted or angry about what we did." Andy answered.

"I wanted to do what we did. I don't know why but it's cool. We're good... still buddies. I'm really glad it made you happy." Chris said, shaking his head in disbelief. "Why don't you use my shower and get cleaned up?"

Andy headed for the shower. Chris gave up trying to figure out what had happened. He had felt lust towards a friend... a man. It was confusing, but it had also been very erotic. Not one to overthink things, he left it at that. Andy came out and dressed, gave Chris another hug, and left. Chris got in the shower.

...

The date with Megan was awkward at first. Chris was nervous and Megan hadn't had a lot of dating experience either. They went to a burger place before the movie. In a booth at the back, they were in a relatively quiet spot. They stumbled through initial conversation, both lacking the social skills to make it easier. But in ten minutes or so they were talking freely about relatively personal things... like their late start at dating. Megan revealed she was a virgin and seemed quite embarrassed that she had divulged it. Chris nodded in agreement and shared his recent seduction by Gretchen.

"It was my first and I'm glad it was someone with experience. She was very accepting of my lack of knowledge," he explained. "I don't think there's anything wrong with waiting."

"She's almost twice your age. Was she wrinkled and saggy?" Megan smiled and then blushed. 'Did I just say that out loud?' She thought.

"No, she's very fit," Chris replied with a smile. "She is studying Judo and works out a lot."

"That was a stupid question. I'm sorry. I don't know why that popped out of my mouth," she explained.

"It's Okay. You can ask or tell me anything," he replied, and reached across the table to hold Megan's hand.

After several seconds of looking at Chris with a blank expression, Megan asked, "Was it embarrassing to be naked and... you know, uh, do it?"

Chris smiled. "I thought it would be, but I was really horny with her coming on to me. It was strange when I undressed, but then she rubbed my back and... well, then she started playing with my, uh, penis and took my jock off."

"Wow! The image of that is making me horny... I mean, uh. I don't know why I said that. I'm sorry," she sputtered.

"May I give you an orgasm?" Chris asked with a heartfelt look.

"What? An orgasm? Why?" Megan shakily responded.

"I would like to give you an orgasm. Do you want me too?"

Megan sat silently for quite a while. Chris waited with a neutral expression.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but yes. I would love for you to give me an orgasm. I really want it, but not intercourse."

Megan indicated her parents were out and her younger sister was staying over with a friend. They left the food on the table and headed out to the car. On the way, Megan put her left hand on Chris's right thigh. She gently rubbed inward and then back to the top. Chris was so hard it hurt. They were at her place within ten minutes.

"Let's go to my bedroom," she suggested. As they were walking, Megan talked non-stop, "We won't need to worry about making a mess; I am so horny; I'm wet; I really want this to happen, but I don't know what to do; I mean I've masturbated, and I know how to do that; but should I undress you like Gretchen did? Or should you undress me? Do you have a condom? My parents gave me some condoms for 'safe sex;' that was embarrassing! Oh, here's my room."

Chris felt an almost primal urge to 'take' Megan. He wanted to tear her clothes off and stuff her with his cock.

Instead, he politely asked, "You decide how we undress. What do you want to do?"

Megan's desire was to fuck. She had never experienced lust at this level. She wanted his cock in her pussy.

Instead, she said, "I would enjoy taking your clothes off and touching you. I've never touched a boy sexually before and I genuinely want to."

Nodding, Chris replied, "Please do. Touch me anywhere you wish." Then he stood with his hands by his sides.

Megan was thrilled. Her hands trembled as she unfastened his belt. She pulled it out through the loops and tossed it on a chair. Then she unbuttoned his pants and unzipped the fly. Chris's erection was still straining to go vertical, and he shivered when the back of her hand rubbed over it, when she lowered his pants. He kicked off his deck shoes and stepped out of them. She lifted his shirt over his head and threw it on the pile in the chair. Then she stepped back and stared. Chris smiled but didn't speak. The erection was obvious, and Megan certainly saw it. As she stared, another wave of lust washed over her. She thought of yanking his briefs off, pushing him down, and mounting him. She needed that cock inside her. But her rational side wanted to savor the moment. She had no idea why this was happening... how they ended up in this situation. But she wanted to experience it all... every detail.