May I Give You an Orgasm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was taking an enormous amount of self-control to allow Megan to control the pace. Chris ached to fuck her. But he would not assert his needs over hers.

Megan decided she wanted to explore his body, but the cock had to be released. She placed one hand on his briefs over the balls and cupped them. Her other hand moved slowly up the stiff member covered in cloth. Chris trembled and a glop of pre-cum oozed out. He quivered with pleasure. Megan noticed the wetness and touched it.

"This is pre-cum. Isn't it?"

"Yes. I'm super turned-on," he answered.

"Does it taste bad?" She put her finger to her mouth.

"Not much taste to it really," he responded.

"It's sticky. I think it tastes a little sweet," she observed.

Megan began pulling Chris's briefs down, along with his hard-on. She leaned in to look. The cock broke free of its restraints and flew vertical, hitting Megan's chin on the way. She laughed. The briefs joined the pile of discarded clothing. Megan knelt and closely examined Chris's junk. She cupped, caressed, kissed, and licked his balls.

"You taste and smell manly," she said.

"Thank you," he replied.

She pulled the erection away from his body and let it slap back against his stomach several times. She giggled at the wet smacking sound it made as his stomach became damp with pre-cum. She unintentionally milked him by fisting the cock from the base to the tip. As the pre-cum oozed out the slit, she licked it off.

"It is sweet, I think. It's warm and knowing where it came from and why is really erotic!" She confessed.

Chris was becoming more and more stimulated as she played with his toys. He thought he might orgasm from her current actions alone. He longed to plunge himself deeply into her tunnel and fill her with his cum. He pushed his desire back down and allowed himself to be used at her pace.

Megan wanted to explore other parts of this man who had made himself available to her. She stood and walked behind him. She smelled his hair, traced the muscles on his back, and eventually cupped his ass cheeks. She reached between his legs, and he widened his stance. Touching his balls from behind felt wicked. She pulled her blouse off and unhooked her bra. After setting them on the floor, she ran her hands up the inside of his calves and thighs. When she reached his ass, she played with the cleft. She stepped out of her shorts and panties. After bunching her clothing together, she threw them on top of his in the chair. Chris started to turn around, but Megan put a finger on his shoulder and gently pushed him back. She moved up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Chris felt her breasts press up against his back. She kissed his neck and gently bit his trapezius muscle, near his shoulder blade. He almost came.

"Oh god. Please let me see you," he begged.

"In a minute," was her reply.

Her hands moved lower down his stomach until they reached his cock. She began slowly stroking him, while playing with his balls. He moaned in pleasure.

"I'm going to cum if you keep doing that," he stated.

"Don't you dare! I want to watch," she replied as she let go.

Megan moved around to face Chris. It surprised her that she could stand naked in front of a boy. She knew she was not unattractive, but she lacked self-confidence. She believed she was too 'ordinary.' So many of the girls were prettier or dressed better or were more assured. She felt plain, but here she was... naked in front of a handsome, muscular boy, who wanted her. But there was something else... a strong physical attraction that pushed aside self-confidence problems. None of that seemed to matter. She wanted to fuck him, and he clearly was ready to fuck her. Through that cloud of desire, she managed to move in a different direction.

"I want you to cum on me. I want to watch with the lights on," she said. "Then I want to have an orgasm too."

Chris turned on the bright overhead light and began stroking his rod. Megan sat on the floor, leaning back against her bed. Her eyes were riveted on his masturbation. He liked Megan and he loved the idea of performing for her. She was attractive, bright, and sexy as hell. It only took him a couple of minutes to bust his nut. He showered her from tits to pussy with plentiful ropes of cum. She smiled when he started and laughed with pleasure as he continued. He walked up between her legs to dribble the last few drops on top of her pubic hair.

"Now, may I please give you an orgasm?" He asked, as he milked those last drops out.

"Yes, I would love for you to do that," she responded.

"Please lay back on your bed with your legs over the edge."

"Shouldn't I clean up first?"

"I'll do that."

When Megan laid back, Chris crawled up alongside her and began licking his cum off her breasts. Her nipples quickly hardened. She scooped a finger-full up and tasted it.

"It doesn't taste like pre-cum. It's salty and a little bitter. I like pre-cum better," she reported.

"It's an acquired taste," he responded.

When her breasts were shiny clean, he moved down her chest and stomach. Eventually he reached her mons pubis. He had to suck his juice out of her trimmed public hair. Then he repositioned himself on the floor between her legs. He put his training from Gretchen into practice and quickly brought Megan to orgasm. Actually, he didn't need any training to get Megan off. She was so turned on by earlier events, a strong, warm breath would have produced the same results.

Megan had gone from having no sexual interactions with any boy to erotic overload. She had seen, touched, tasted, heard, smelled, and felt more sensual things tonight than many girls her age. Chris was in no hurry to leave. They cuddled together for more than an hour. Chris was hard again after only fifteen minutes. Megan enjoyed touching his hard cock and watching its response. Her own arousal returned quickly also. Rationally she knew if she wanted to remain a virgin, they couldn't keep doing what they were doing.

"I have this almost irresistible urge to make love... no to fuck you. I'm not ready for that and so we need to quit," she explained.

"May I give another orgasm before I go?" He asked.

"I would love that, but I get to jerk you off too," she replied.

Chris had seen the '69' position in porn and suggested it. Megan thought it was a great idea. He assumed the top position. His knees were just below her underarms. He spread them apart for stability and began his oral seduction. Megan was enthralled with her view. His cock was parallel to his stomach with the base and balls just below her chin. With his knees wide apart, his butt cheeks were spread, and she could plainly see his sphincter. It looked like a brown balloon knot to her. She reached up to touch it and he shivered.

Chris wasn't going to last long with her playing around with his asshole like that. He was disappointed he wasn't going to have the chance to fuck Megan. It was his uppermost thought and desire at that moment. But she wasn't ready, and he would never force her. So, he focused on pleasuring her treasure. Maybe he would gain the prize in time. He had to reorient his work since he had never faced a pussy upside down. He adjusted and quickly had her squirming with desire.

Megan had only seen one other anus -- her own in a mirror. She had never touched one. She had of course washed herself, but this was a completely dissimilar experience. She brushed her fingers lightly through the crack, over the balloon knot, down to the balls. This time there was a violent shudder from Chris. Realizing it was a potentially novel experience for Chris also, she repeated the motion with equivalent results. This time she moved her fingers around the balls to the base of the cock. It was hot and slick. She wrapped her fist around it and began slowly stroking him. In a brief time, she felt the first drops of pre-cum drip on her stomach. With her other hand she gathered the pre-cum and then trailed her fingers from the top of his butt crack to his balls. Every time she brushed over his balloon knot it got slicker. He quivered more with each stroke.

Both were in no hurry. Megan continued stroking very slowly and trailing her fingers through his crack. Chris knew to stay away from the clitoris and just kept tonguing around. This time, after having orgasmed once each, they lasted for fifteen minutes. Even slow strokes can bring you over, especially when you have your mouth in a young woman's pussy. They had both built slowly, but as Chris's arousal rose, his oral efforts increased. He managed to pull her with him. As he came, she had one of the strongest orgasms of her young life. Chris rolled off and they laid on their sides, facing each other's genitals for ten minutes. She began fondling him and he was once again stiffening.

She insisted they shower together and then go back out. Since they left their first meal uneaten on the table, an actual dinner was needed. At the end of the shower, when they were rinsing off, she knelt and sucked his hard cock. Technically, it wasn't a particularly good blowjob, but he came again anyway.

...

Master Daigo left Gretchen and Chris alone in the Dojo the next week. They quickly closed up after he left and headed to the men's collective shower room to clean up. They washed each other off. When they were dry, Gretchen put some 'lotion' on Chris's back.

"What's that?"

"I noticed you have some dry skin in the middle of your back. This will sooth the itch," she replied.

"I have felt a little itchy on my back."

"On a scale of 1 to 10... how itchy?"

"Really minor... maybe a 1 or 2," he answered.

"Oh good, there's no redness. It's just dry skin, not a reaction."

Knowing how turned-on she was and aware that she would need to make a full report on his week, she suggested they watch each other masturbate. He thought it was a little 'weird,' but Megan had wanted it too. Maybe it was something 'every woman liked.' He set up some mats that faced each other and piled some towels up as a back rest. They each settled down. He had been hard since the shower and immediately began stroking himself. She smiled.

"Tell me about your date?" She said with interest.

When he started talking, she spread her legs and began to casually toy with her sex lips. She was working now and had to tamp down her urges to fuck the kid's brains out. She was experiencing the same urges that he was, and she hoped so had his teenaged date.

"Her name is Megan. It went really well. We like each other and are going out again this coming weekend," he said, hoping they could have actual sex now.

"So, here's the deal. I'm like Master Daigo. Except instead of Judo, I am your sexuality instructor. I can't teach you if I don't have details. If we're going to continue to work together, you must share everything that happened. When I understand what occurred, I can help you with the coming week. After that I will teach you a position," she explained. "Tell me about all your sexual activities last week. Did you and Megan have sex?"

"Actually, I had sex before my date with Megan," he started.

Chris talked about Andy and continued stroking himself. When he started describing his date with Megan, he began feeling close to orgasm. He paused.

"Go ahead, continue. You can cum and talk. I would enjoy watching you," Gretchen whispered.

He released his load as he was describing what Megan looked like naked. Specifically, what it felt like when he saw her the first time. He shot an enormous amount of cum on his chest. When he finished, he started to get up to go for a towel.

"Leave it. I like the way it looks on your stomach and chest. Continue telling me about your date," she insisted.

Fifteen minutes later, she was satisfied he had told her about Andy and Megan in sufficiently intimate detail. He also confessed to masturbating three times during the week. He had begun to enjoy talking about sex. She was clearly turned-on, and he was dripping pre-cum.

"Did you experience any change in the way people talked with you or treated you?" She pushed on through her mental list of questions. She wanted to forget the whole 'interview' and get that kid's cock inside!

"After having sex with you last week, I was horny all week. I got erections more often. One girl, who I hardly know, asked me if I had a date to the prom. Everybody seemed more friendly and talkative. But I assumed it was because my attitude had changed. I had my first date set up, and, thanks to you, was no longer a virgin. Heck even my sister was nice to me," he smiled.

"Other than me, Andy, and Megan, you had no more sexual encounters?" She summarized.

"No, just the masturbation and one wet dream," he answered.

"Thank you for being open with me. We're going to fuck like rabbits in heat in a couple of minutes. First, I want to make a few suggestions. It's OK to have more sex with Andy. It doesn't mean you're gay. The mutual masturbation and/or oral with Megan are safe ways to honor her desire to remain a virgin. Let her decide when to have intercourse. Sex is fun and an important part of being an adult. But it shouldn't control you. Make your own decisions with your brain... not your cock. OK?"

"Yes, ma'am," I understand.

Gretchen smiled. With her occupational requirements completed, she was free to let the desire raging in her brain take over. She sat up and then pushed herself up on all fours. Her butt was facing Chris, who was waiting for permission. It was the most overtly sexual thing he had ever seen in his short life. She spread her legs apart and put her head down. She was wet enough that the limited lighting reflected off her moisture.

"Come on, big boy. Stick your tongue in me and give me an orgasm," she urgently demanded.

He buried his face in her and licked and lapped like a thirsty puppy drinking water from a dish. His nose was pressed against her sphincter knot, and she pushed back against him. The anticipation had brought her to the brink and his tongue pushed her over. She climaxed quickly. It was the first of several she expected this evening.

She bought a few minutes to recover by instructing Chris on anilingus. As always, he was a willing student. He was getting quite good with his tongue and was willing to put it anywhere she told him. After ten minutes of anal delight, she was ready to fuck.

"Slide that lovely cock of yours inside me," she ordered, reaching back her hand to guide him in.

Chris slid forward on his knees, aiming for home port. She helped him with the angle, and he pushed all the way in. It. Was. Bliss!

"Hold on to my hips and pound my ass. I want to feel you like a pile driver," she colorfully insisted.

Since he had cum a few minutes earlier, he had the stamina to grant her request. He slammed against her pushing his cock deeply and violently inside her. The slapping of skin on skin and the moans of the two accentuated the passionate frenzy. She came again and reveled in the pleasure while continuing to push back against Chris. They were close to ten minutes into this forceful sex, when he loosed his second orgasm. She felt his hot sperm release and had her third orgasm. When they both finished, they collapsed in a sweaty, sticky heap on the mat.

"Oh my god! That was fantastic," she gasped.

"A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!" He cheered.

They took another shower and then left the Dojo. When Gretchen got home, she filed the following report with her boss.

Dose 2 Report

Subject: Chris P.

Age: 18.1 years

Height: 175.3cm

Weight: 68 Kg

Physical description: Healthy male adolescent, muscular build.

History:

  1. Received dose 1 (topical cream, 2mg thoracic area) seven days prior to this report.
  2. In the following week he had multiple sexual encounters.
  3. While denying homosexual orientation, he had mutual oral sex with gay friend. States he did it because his friend needed his help. Reports it was sexually satisfying to him.
  4. Masturbated alone three times. Fantasized about his female date and myself.
  5. He experienced three orgasms with female date. Masturbated while she watched; She masturbated him; and finally, fellatio by her on him. He brought her to two orgasms via cunnilingus. Mentioned that his female date was sexually aroused but wished to remain a virgin. He reports that despite both desiring intercourse, they abstained.
  6. Subject reports unusual sexual energy and attraction, during the seven days since dosage. Subject does not understand why he engaged in fellatio with his gay friend. But reports no uncomfortable feelings about incident. Other students were 'friendlier' and casual female school acquaintance asked him to prom.

Summary: Subject experienced no significant side effects from the dosage. Mild thoracic itching was reported (2 on 10 scale). Subject seems capable of making rational decisions and abstaining from sex when asked. It is apparent that those around him are experiencing the effects but are also able to modulate their response. Examiner notes strong effects on herself when in proximity of subject. No inappropriate or uncontrolled behavior was reported. In interview the subject asked for sexual activity but participated fully and completely in the debrief. Dose 2 was administered and follow up is scheduled for one week.

...

Wednesday afternoon Chris was home alone. He answered the doorbell. He was expecting Andy, but Andy just came in when he knew Chris was home alone. It was a young man in his mid-twenties, who was conducting a survey. His smile was eerily like Andy. He was around six feet tall and had a muscular build. Chris stood with the front door open and answered the series of questions about community needs and law enforcement. The young man thanked him for his time and turned to leave. Before Chris closed the door, the young man spoke.

"May I trouble you for a glass of water?"

"Sure, come on in," Chris replied.

"I wouldn't want to bother anybody. I can wait out here," he said.

Chris reached out his hand to shake. "I'm Chris. Nobody else is home right now."

"I'm Randy," he responded, shaking Chris's hand.

Chris felt his cock twitch and decided to listen to it. Randy's smile again reminded him of Andy, and he hatched a plan.

"May I give you an orgasm?" He asked Randy.

"I would love that. Are you eighteen? Are you gay?" Randy answered. "I mean I felt something from you... call it my gaydar."

"I am eighteen, but I'm not gay. I just like to suck cock. Is that, OK? Chris responded as he closed the front door.

"Sure, sure," Randy answered. He suddenly felt a strong sexual attraction to this boy.

Chris knelt in front of Randy and reached for his belt.

"No foreplay, huh? I like that in a man." Randy smiled and helped Chris loosen his pants.

Chris pulled them down with the briefs and immediately pulled Randy's large soft cock into his mouth. Randy put both hands on Chris's head and pulled him in. Chris held on to Randy's ass cheeks and worked purposely at getting Randy stiff. As the length increased, Chris began working his lips up and down. He swirled his tongue around the base, sucked forcefully on the way up, and flicked the tip multiple times before moving back down. When Randy was fully erect the cock was too big for Chris to swallow. He put his fist around the base and took as much as he could. Randy began humping against Chris's face while continuing to hold on to his head.

It took ten minutes of oral action to get Randy off. When he unloaded, Chris had four inches down his throat with his fist around the rest. The ejaculation caught Chris by surprise. Randy just grunted loudly and began firing cum shots. Chris coughed initially but swallowed and managed to get most of the man juice ingested.

"That was great," Randy said. "You sure you're not gay?"