May I Help You With Something?

Story Info
Continued flashing and soft play in public.
1.5k words
4.27
16.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r0455
r0455
120 Followers

This a recent, true experience.

My husband loves for me to show off for people in public places. It turns him on more than anything else. It first started mainly as flashing truckers as we passed them on the interstate. Now, it seems truckers never really pay attention. When we do get someone's attention, then we would pull off at truck stops or gas stations with a large parking lot for truckers, to park by them and let me pull my large DD breasts out or spread my legs for them to see my pussy. When we first started this, my pussy had a trimmed, strawberry blond bush, but for the past five years, I have kept it cleanly shaven.

Given the lack of success with truckers, we began looking for new experiences. One place that we have had some recent luck is hardware stores (like Home Depot, Lowes, or even small-town Ace Hardware stores). It takes the right mixture of a little alcohol in me, a good top that allows for easy breast displaying, and the right mix of customers (not too crowded, and more single men than families, etc.) It is still somewhat hit and miss as to whether it will work, but when everything falls in place, it is a very hot experience for all involved.

Several months ago, we were in a large hardware store. I was wearing a black plunging shirt with a short skirt. We were on the plumbing aisle and as we acted like we were looking for something for our house, I would slowly pull my breasts out to flash my husband. An employee apparently noticed what we were doing and began watching us. I was getting turned on with my exposure, but also very nervous about what I was doing. I covered up and we moved to a different aisle. As we walked away, I reached over and touched my husband's crotch to feel his hard-on.

We walked around the store some more and noticed the employee was staying nearby. When went to the bathroom and when I came out the employee was standing at the end of the aisle to see where we would go. Realizing he seemed interested I would make eye contact at times. Once my husband is aware that someone is watching, he begins to get very turned on.

We eventually made our way to the shower aisle where they have big inset displays out of the range of the end of aisle cameras. The employee followed us and stood about 10 feet down the aisle to watch. I again pulled out my breast from the plunging shirt until my full breast was exposed and my nipples were hard. I picked up an item and he moved closer. He asked "what do you want?" I noticed I was breathing harder and looked at my husband who clearly was also lost in the moment. I responded "do you want to touch my breasts?" I then leaned in standing there for a bit with my breasts out of my shirt allowing this employee to stare at me and then reach out to touch my breasts.

The employee stepped back into one of the insets in the shelves and motioned us to come over. He then pulled my right breast out of my shirt again and pinched the nipple. Not satisfied he then pulled out the left breast and begin pinching. He asked "do you like this? Is your husband ok with this?"

I answered that "he likes to watch men touch me." He took my left hand and placed it on his hard crotch. He felt very hard and very large and long. As we would move my breasts would get covered up again by my shirt, but our friend would have none of this and he would pull my shirt apart to expose both of my large tits to his hungry eyes. "Do you want to do more?" he asked. "Come back on my lunch break. I can meet you outside."

"I'm not ready for that," I said. "But thank you for turning me on." As I covered up and stepped back, he adjusted his bulge and moved on. Walking away I ran my hand over my husband's very hard bulge in his pants, and said "let's go."

My husband asked, "are you sure?"

"Yes," I said.

We have been to more hardware stores since then but none with similar results. Occasionally, we think someone is looking or even find someone that is willing to stop and stare as I expose my tits, but no one has interacted with us beyond watching.

This past week, we went back to that same first hardware store. I was not really expecting to find the same employee from our previous trip or if we did see him that he would take notice of us. I was wrong. Within a few minutes of entering the store, the employee had recognized us and passed us several times giving me encouraging glances. He began walking away towards the back of the store, but he would walk away a little and then stop and look back at us. He clearly wanted us to follow him. At the end of one aisle, with him standing just around the corner watching, I pulled out my large breasts again. He waved for us to follow. Uncertainly we headed down the same way. At one point I thought he was gone, but we turned the corner around an aisle, and there he was standing behind a display. I instinctively moved to stand next to him picking up an item from the shelf as a prop. He immediately reached into my scooping shirt and cupped my breast and pinched the nipple hard. After a few moments of stimulating that breast he pulled it out of my shirt and reached across to expose the other for his touch. He pinched both nipples for a little bit and then he asked if I wanted him to suck my nipples. I nodded, "yes." He put his mouth on the left one first and sucked and rolled my nipple with his tongue and then he moved over and did the same on the right tit.

He grabbed my hand and put it on his pants where I could feel his engorged penis. He began moving my hand up and down his covered cock until I took over and continued to stroke on my own. "Do you want to give me a blow job?" he asked.

"Right here?" I responded.

"No, meet me at 11:30, on my break," he answered.

"I don't know." I answered. "Let me think about it."

I was getting nervous and I think he could sense it, so he left. We continued to pretend we were looking around the store and shopping. I periodically reached over to feel my husband's bulge and felt that he was majorly turned on.

We walked towards the front of the store, and he was there again; looking at us. I walked over to ask where the toolboxes were in the store. Being the good employee, he said "right this way" and began walking us there. As we walked down one deserted aisle he reached back and pulled my shirt apart and began stroking my full breasts again. He said, "you have really nice breasts." We finally arrived at the area where toolboxes would be and while there, I asked, "if I was going to come back at 11:30, where do we find you?"

He told us where he was parked and the color of his truck.

"I'm not sure," I told him. "But at least we know how to find you."

My husband and I left the store and continued our shopping in other stores. Looking for other opportunities to find men to watch me flash. While driving around my husband reached under my skirt and stroked my pussy exclaiming how wet I was. He rubbed my very sensitive nipples and I knew that I was very turned on.

As 11:00 approached I just didn't know if I could really give a stranger a blow job in the parking lot. I wondered what else might happen, where we would do it, would I get in his car, or him in ours. I had so many questions, but at 11:35, after ruling it out previously, I told my husband to turn around and let's go back.

We got to the store parking lot and parked by his truck and waited. He was not there, and he did not come out to the truck during the minutes we waited. We decided we would wait 5 minutes and if he did not show up it was not meant to be. He never showed up. He likely will never know what he missed that lunchtime.

When we pulled away from the store, my husband put his fingers in my pussy and commented on how wet it was. We got home a little while later and he immediately laid me down on the bed removing my panties and pulling my breasts out of my shirt. He began frantically licking and sucking my pussy while stroking my nipples. He had me screaming in pleasure in a few minutes with the thoughts of this rare incredibly hot flashing experience still very fresh in my mind.


r0455
r0455
120 Followers