May I offer some suggestions

Story Info
People can "read" my mind. If I want them to.
4.3k words
4.08
5.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jouet1218
Jouet1218
21 Followers

This story contains the barest hint of pee and unclean bottom fetishes. If this is not your cup of tea, I'd suggest looking elsewhere.

A little background before I get to my story:

I have a very colorful imagination. Filthy some might say. I can't help it. I am almost always making my way in the world in a dense haze of sexual fantasy, imagining a host of depraved things I'd do to this woman here or the woman across the street. The things they might do to me or that we might do together. Imagining what she might look like naked right here and right now. Not the way you might do when you're trying to get comfortable speaking in public. More like having the chat we're having right now, here in the park, but you are naked, and fingering your ass. I wonder how this other woman might react positively (or negatively) if I were to slide my hand up her inner thigh to caress her ass, or what she might taste like. I'm not interested in what my fantasy woman might do. That's pretty boring. I'm talking about "her", right now and in whatever state she is in. If she was horny; if she had been working out; if she was frustrated with her boss; or if she just had a regular day. If her panties were very dirty or pristine soft white cotton, or a thong that she'd worked out in.

To be clear, none of these imaginary scenarios surface in the real world. Like most other people, I am able to control my impulses and I have no desire for anyone to participate in something they don't want to do.

Sometimes however, when these sorts of thoughts were especially intense, the object of my lusty curiosity would sort of stop in her tracks, look around and eventually make eye contact with me. Often she might blush, or have a look of bewilderment, disgust, awkwardness and rarely, a smirk or open smile. I generally found that eye contact to be a little uncomfortable, like I'd been caught at something. And then, feeling awkward myself, I would break eye contact and she would walk off. I never gave any real thought to whether those looks had anything to do with what I was fantasizing about. In rare moments of magical thinking however, I sometimes wondered.

As it turns out though, I've become pretty certain that I have an "ability"; one that I'm still figuring out. So far, I believe that I can "aim" this "thing", this "power(?) at specific people and let them "read" my mind. That's not quite right though. They don'tknow that they're reading my mind. It's more like I can stream specific thoughts and imagery directly to them in such a way that as far as they know, the thought originated with them. So, I guess I don't "let"' them read my mind, I sort of "write" into their mind.

Funny thing is, it doesn't go both ways, that is, I can't read the minds of others. The best analogy I've come up with so far is that it's using an iPhone to randomly airdrop a dick pic in an airport. You would know that you sent it but you never know how the recipient is going to receive it. In my case though, I know who's getting the "pic" so I can watch for a reaction.

Based on facial expression and body language, it seems that the way they feel about my thoughts is often pretty much how they would ordinarily respond. They don't automatically want what I want. Instead, and from my perspective far more interesting, they look confused and sometimes maybe a little disgusted. The best part is that despite this true response to the imagery, even if they are clearly revolted by or uncomfortable with the idea, many are a lot more open to investigating and indulging these thoughts than I would have guessed. More often than not, a little small talk and just being my usual charming self is enough to make a connection. Sometimes, a bit of sustained eye contact can be enough to get the ball rolling. Less frequently, they shake off the thought and the whole thing lands flat without going anywhere. It's pretty interesting.

I can't tell if my thoughts come with a strong impulse or it taps into an innate, or perhaps suppressed desire but it does seem to encourage curiosity and reduce inhibitions. Or maybe it's just that my level of pervyness is infectious. The result, in any case, is that they often allow themselves to indulge this impulse instead of suppressing it as they normally would. Whatever the cause, I tend to enjoy the outcomes and so far, everybody who joins in seems to enjoy themselves in the end.

How did this happen; how does it work; when did it start? I really have no idea but I do know when I became aware that something was going on. It was several years ago and I'm still learning about what I can do with it.

I tend to be very skeptical about farfetched ideas. So, it might have taken me longer to catch on than it would have for other folk. The first time I really suspected something was afoot was late in my freshman year of college, I found myself dating this beautiful coed named Carisha. She was a year ahead of me but for some reason, we really hit it off. Carisha is gorgeous! With dark brown hair, a clear and direct (maybe a little daring) gaze in a lovely deep olive complexion with deliciously smooth skin and a suspiciously mischievous smile. She had big firm tits, wide hips, long and strong athletic legs and an ass to die for. Apart from being beautiful to look at, she was a joy to spend time with. A quick wit, funny, direct, open hearted and kind. On this particular date we were kissing and groping in my room and I couldn't help yearning for her to sit on my face with my nose buried in the crack of her ass. I hadn't asked her to do this but I knew I would eventually. The desire was too strong. So very intense that I sort of willed that she would know what I wanted her to do and just do it.

While our tongues wrestled and I was deep in that sexy fantasy, Carisha's eyes opened and looked right into my eyes for almost half a minute before I felt her lips smile around my tongue. Still, with her deep brown eyes drilling into my soul, she pulled back just enough to say: "I need your mouth on my pussy right now". With that, we both jumped up and shucked off our few remaining garments. She had me lay down on the bed and then got down on her hands and knees at my head.

Leaning over, she dragged her breasts across my face and then back to let me kiss each of her nipples. She gave me a kiss, looked me in the eye one more time, this time with an obvious hint of nervousness, scooted forward on her knees and lowered her crotch onto my face. I couldn't believe my luck. I now had a mouthful of the prettiest, most delicious pussy I'd ever experienced. Bonus, I was able to enjoy the sights and smells of her tight little asshole. I pulled my feet in to lift my knees and she grabbed them for support as she began to grind down onto my face. I reached around with my right hand to caress her lower back and the top of her ass and then relocated to fondle one of her breasts and to roll her nipple between my fingers. With my left hand, I began lazily stroking my cock while Carisha's breathing deepened and she moaned with pleasure above me.

It really wasn't very long before she came very hard, squirting a little pee into my mouth while I watched her ass wink at me. As she came down from her orgasm, she let go of my knees but remained seated. She reached back and spread her cheeks apart; an obvious invitation which urged me to press my face more deeply between her thighs and press my nose firmly up against her spicy little butthole. Sensing she wanted more, I continued with my meal.

At this point I was in heaven and found my way to the edge very quickly. Now, when I'm on the edge of cuming, I become a different person, with all sorts of unusual and frankly unexpected desires rising up inside me. On this occasion, I was feeling a bit vulnerable, and submissive and I wanted nothing more than for this sexy woman to slide forward a little bit and make me eat her ass.

I had learned from past experiences however, that this suggestion is not always received in generous spirit that it is offered. Not wanting to spoil a good thing with Carisha I took the "bird in the hand" approach. I enjoyed what was in front of me, and kept my pervy desires to myself for the time being. After a few minutes though, I felt her start to move her whole body but she somehow telegraphed nervous hesitancy. She started by hugging my knees to her chest, pressing her tits into my thighs and then leaning back while pulling my knees apart a bit. She did this a few times, synchronized with what her hips were doing on my face. Almost like she was rowing a boat. And then she leaned forward and grabbed my ankles and scooched forward on my face until her asshole was right there and then she subtly pressed herself down onto my mouth and whispered, "taste it".

Stunned, I lay there for a moment just breathing her in. She wiggled her ass encouragingly and I began to make out with her butthole. She tasted fantastic ;bitter, earthy and a little funky. I was in a delirious plane between what was actually happening and a fugue state of fantasy possibilities.

Carisha moaned, "Your tongue feels so good back there. Are you enjoying yourself?" I could only moan into her ass in reply. I feltso fucking naughty and didn't trust myself not to fuck things up by telling her what was really going through my head. I felt so naughty and depraved in fact that I imagined that she might need to 'punish' me a little bit.

The short video running in my mind was of Carisha with a huge smile, vigorously slapping my balls four times while saying "That! Is! So! Dirty!" Not as if she was mad, but like she was genuinely loving what she was doing and so surprised at herself that she simply had to punctuate the moment. As I had this thought, I slowly let my knees fall further apart, letting my fantasy run its course. I felt her lean back and push her asshole more firmly onto my eager mouth.

Still holding my ankles, she pulled my left leg up off the floor and back towards her which opened my legs further. Then, I heard her whisper, "This is so dirty, I can't believe I'm doing this". And then she did just as I'd imagined. Despite all the clues about what was about to happen, that first "This!"SLAP! was unexpected. It rang out like a slap on the ass and I knew I'd pay for it in a few second. It didn't matter. I was so aroused that I didn't even register that my balls should be aching yet. On the contrary, that first slap made me arch my back and move my right leg further to the right, sort of offering up my balls for the rest of their "punishment". By the forth slap I was cuming all over her tummy and tits. That last slap came down a bit harder than the previous three and was accompanied by a delicious little giggle from Carisha.

And then she was suddenly off of me and apologizing profusely. I was hugging my balls and moaning and she held my face close and kept apologizing. "I'm so sorry! I've never done anything like that" she said. "I don't know what came over me". She was gently stroking my hands over my balls and kissing me very tenderly, apparently not caring or unaware that she was kissing the mouth and tongue that had just ravished her nether regions.

The ache in my balls was easing and I remained hard. I released my balls into Carisha's hands where they received a well-deserved gentle stroking massage. I in turn held her face close and told her the last hour or so was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. Carisha's eyes lit up and she gave me the sexiest smile but it was clear she wasn't fully convinced. She pulled back and away and sat up, straddling my thighs. She asked "Wait, you really liked it? All of it?"

I said "Oh, so much more than you could know."

I liked her sitting on my thighs like this because I could reach up and caress her beautiful breasts while she looked down at me with that cute smirk on her face. I asked her if she would please hold my balls a little more firmly with both of her hands and tell me in detail howshe experienced everything. While I was saying this, I was also imagining her doing it. Not specifically what she might say but really hoping that for the first time a woman would actually tell me in unfiltered graphic terms what she liked, or was disgusted by, or surprised about what we just did. It didn't matter what she said as long as it was the truth and she was animated about it. While I was asking her to do this, I was also imagining that this might make her feel awkward about some of the details and I hoped she would look me in the eye when she shared those details and squeeze and tug on my balls a bit more firmly when she felt embarrassed. "Please, start at the beginning" I said.

"Well," she looked down at my balls and cradled them from below with her left hand and then stroked them with her right. She was petting my balls like she would stroke a cat's head. It felt really nice.

"I was really enjoying kissing you and having your body up against mine and with your hands going everywhere I was getting pretty aroused. It was really nice and then, out of nowhere, I was imagining what you might be experiencing and suddenly I was sort of looking through your eyes and I really wanted to eat my own pussy."

I'm sure in that moment I became a mouth breathing, slack jawed, idiot. I stared at Carisha and urged her to continue.

She did, "I know, it's weird right? I was trying to "be inside you" so I could see your perspective and please you but it was more like we were in there together. Not me and not you but us. It was a very very sexy feeling. Anyway I (in you) was on my back looking at the ceiling and then my pussy and ass came into view and settled onto my/our face. Like all the way sitting, not just hovering, more like our face was a bicycle seat, to be ridden. It was kind of like I was sitting on my own face and I llooovveed it. I think I finally understand why guys like that because I tasted delicious and the feeling of my/our face engulfed like that was powerfully sexy. I don't understand it, I must have been so horny I was hallucinating."

She said, "You know, I gotta tell you something; I have always been a little uncomfortable sitting on a guy's face. I've been asked to do that before but I haven't really enjoyed it because either it made me a little self-conscious about how clean I might be or I felt like I was smothering the guy or he was just a little too 'into it' if you know what I mean; like I didn't even need to be there? Those sorts of things kind of put me off but the idea always seemed like it could be fun under the right circumstances. This time, when the idea came up, it felt strong and powerful and it came from me and that made all the difference. And I'm so glad I did it, because that was amazing. I also really enjoyed watching you stroke your cock. Would you do that for me some more?"

I reached for my growing cock and stroked it for her (and me). I said "Carisha, I have often wanted to be "ridden" just like that. And like you said, the idea and the reality almost always feels disconnected. Like we aren't really in sink. This was a very special moment for me because I could tell you were really enjoying it. I couldn't get enough." Carisha, looked down at my balls and smiled shyly and sort of hugged them with her hands. I traced circles around her nipples and gently tugged on them and gently rolled them under my thumbs. I wanted to keep the conversation going though so I said, "Would you tell me more? What made you decide to spread your ass like that after you came"? I watched her face blush and she squeezed my balls a little more firmly and started to pull on them.

She said, "To be honest, I don't know exactly. I guess I could tell that you seemed to be really enjoying yourself and I thought I'd give you the full meal and really bury your face in my crotch. Like I said, I was feeling pretty powerful." She sort of shrugged and hugged her boobs snuggly between her elbows and then looked me in the eye and sheepishly admitted, "I wanted you to smell my bottom."

I said, "Oh, my, I love the smell of your bottom. And is that when you decided I should also taste your bottom?"

She visibly cringed and said, "I really wanted to reach out and play with your cock but like I said, I like watching you stroke it. I was feeling so dirty and sexy and I don't know why but I became almost obsessed with the idea of having your tongue on and in my ass. I knew I wasn't as clean as I should be back there and that was kind of gross and embarrassing but it also made me want make you to do it even more."

While she was saying this, her grip on my balls doubled and she started alternating between hands, squeezing and pulling on my balls, occasionally running her thumb down the front of my scrotum to separate my balls and pull then through the tight opening of her fingers. It was like she was milking me and it was a little uncomfortable but I really liked it. It made me feel vulnerable.

She continued, "I felt pretty selfish about that. I hope you didn't mind; you didn't seem to mind. Did you like it? Oooooh, I see by your smile that you did. All of it?

I told her that I didn't just like it, I loved it and I wanted more.

She was clearly starting to feel more confident and in control because then she said "You know, I'm really not like that -- or at least, I didn't use to be. I've always been a lot more cautious. But apparently, not tonight because I have an idea. Or maybe it's more of a confession." She smiled at me and then shyly said "I could smell and taste my ass on your face a minute ago and it's making me feel verysexy andbad if you know what I mean. Right now I have this strong desire to see if I can make you cum just by milking your balls and eating your ass. I think we should try to do it without either of us touching your cock." And then she looked at me out of the corner of her eye, as if she wasn't sure how that sort of confession would land.

I've got to pause my story telling here just to say wow. That idea did not come from me but the way she said it almost made me blow my second load then and there. I told her "I'd love to feel your tongue exploring my ass and you can tell me how you want me in just a sec but I'd still like to hear how you experienced the other things we did before we both came.

And while I was telling her that, I was thinking about how sexy she was when she admitted she wanted to eat my ass. I wished she would be bold and try to get me to say something that would make me feel like that. Maybe even tease me with my confession a little bit. She looked me in the eye with a cute smile and said, "you mean like when you offered me your balls like that? Or how I squirted in your mouth a little bit?" **Squeeze**

"Yesssssss" I said.

"Well, I have to admit, I've always wanted to do that. To slap a guy's balls. Not to really hurt him but to feel in control somehow. I don't really know why Iactually did it though. Again my imagination was running rampant and I could almost see me doing it from outside my body. Like I was standing at the foot of the bed, watching me slap your balls. In the heat of the moment, it just sort of happened. Maybe it was the way you practically begged for it like that. Still, I can't believe I really did it but fuck that was hot. I'm so glad that was a welcome impulse. It could have gone so wrong. Truth is I really want to do it again sometime." She then looked down at my balls and squeezed again and grinned in the sweetest way before looking at me again and asking? "Would you like that?"

"Yesss." I hissed. "I'm sure I would if I were in the right mood. In fact, right now would be nice but maybe we should give the guys a rest." She pouted theatrically and then smiled, said OK and gave them a little pat.

"I sometimes squirt when I cum really hard. I know no one wants to admit it but I'm pretty sure it's pee because I've tasted it and that's what it tastes like. You didn't seem too put off by it. In fact, I think you swallowed it. Do you think it was pee?" I agreed that it might well be pee. "So, did you **squeeeeze**like drinking my pee?" I groaned and said "yessssss" again. And she smiled the biggest smile yet and said "I knew it! Did you like eating my filthy ass **pull**because I was filthy?"

Jouet1218
Jouet1218
21 Followers
12