May I offer some suggestions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I said "Ooohhhh my god, yes!".

At this point Carisha climbed off of me, ordered me onto my hands and knees at the edge of the bed with my ass in the air and my knees apart as far as I could get them. She gently stroked my balls as she lowered herself onto her knees behind me. She kept stroking my balls and then I could feel her hot breath on them. She kissed my balls and then kissed her way up to my asshole where she kissed me with an open mouth and inquisitive tongue. She continued to stroke, tug and squeeze my balls with one hand and I assumed the other was playing with her pussy. I was delirious with lust. My cock was dripping a steady stream of pre-cum that dripped out with every tug on my nuts. I was really enjoying all of this but, I was also imagining other possibilities. What would this evening have been like if another woman were with us, or dropped by unannounced while we were doing all those things. I'm not sure how long this went on for but I eventually became aware that Carisha's pace was quickening and her tongue was digging deeper and she began a moan that became louder and more stimulating by the second. The humming on my asshole was taking me to a new place. And just as I realized Carisha was starting to cum, she grabbed desperately, squeezed and hung on my balls like she was going to fall over without their support. And even though she never touched my cock I also started spontaneously firing huge ropes of cum.

I don't think I've ever cum that hard or for that long. I left an actual pile of cum on the bed. As Carisha was coming down, she released my sore balls, pushed my hips forward and lowered her head and lapped up my cum like it was ambrosia. We sort of collapsed on the bed and just before losing consciousness, Carisha sleepily said to me, "that was really great. I'm going to have to tell my girlfriends about this..." With new thoughts in my head, we both drifted off to sleep until the morning.

Of course, this was the day I realized something special was going on. I mean, it was clear that Carisha knew some of what was going on in my head. I initially wondered if she might be reading my mind. Because, that's usually how it works in the stories right? I wasn't 100% certain what was happening yet but I knew that something was. There's more to the story though.

12