May It Please The Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock throbbed at her admission, and he found himself wanting nothing more in the world than to make that fantasy come true. He pressed his foot harder against the accelerator before asking, "What do I do after I catch you fingerbanging yourself?"

Her fingers slid completely out of her pussy and for a split second, he thought she was using her agile fingers to spread her arousal on her ass, but it was such a fleeting movement that he dismissed it as wishful thinking.

She turned her head to look at him through half-lidded eyes as her left hand gripped the head rest on her seat from better leverage. "It depends. Sometimes, you're evil and you make me stop, telling me that you're the only one who can make me cum. You tell me what a bad girl I am for making you come down to my office to get your memo. Other times, you just watch, not even bothering to completely shut the door behind you. I can feel my heart racing as I worry that someone else might catch me, but I'm already so wet and turned on that I can't stop, so I just work my clit harder in order to cum as fast as I can."

His eyes strayed from the road back to her pussy only to find her fingers picked up speed as she got deeper into her fantasy. Swallowing past the knot of desire in his throat, he warned her, "Slow down. We're almost at my place. I don't want you to cum before we get there."

With a high pitched whinge of frustration, he noticed her fingers slowing down, and he smiled before he prompted her, "Tell me what else happens when I find you thinking about me while you fuck yourself."

There was a brief lull and for a moment he wondered if she wasn't going to tell him in revenge for not letting her cum right away. Just as quickly as the thought crossed his mind though it passed as she said in a voice that was strangled with need, "If I'm feeling very naughty, I imagine that you tell me to play with my ass at the same time...like this." Without another word, she shifted around on the passenger seat until he was able to get an unobstructed view of her right ring finger gently probing her ass as her index and middle fingers remained buried knuckle-deep in her pussy.

"God, you're such a dirty little fuck toy, aren't you?" he said more to himself than anything.

*

Any minute now, she was going to wake up. There was absolutely no way that not only had she not gotten fired for telling off one of the most powerful partners at the firm, but that she was finally going to fuck him after fantasizing about it for years.

She had to admit though—even her imagination had never conjured up anything like this before.

Her fingers sank even deeper into her pussy causing her ring finger to slide into her ass up to the first joint making her whimper as the fingers in her cunt pressed fleetingly against her G-spot. She couldn't remember the last time she'd taken longer than five minutes to cum, and the denial of her orgasm was creating an electric need running underneath her skin.

"How much longer is it?" she whined. "I need to cum so badly."

"You'll cum when I say you're ready to cum," he said in a low voice, barely taking his eyes off the road to glance at her.

She let out another high-pitched whine before a thought occurred to her. Pressing her thumb teasingly against her clit, she moaned in satisfaction before taunting, "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do if I cum anyway?"

At that, he turned to look at her and she smirked in smug satisfaction as she rocked her pussy slowly against her hand. He watched her for less than a minute as she let her pending orgasm build. Right as she was on the verge of pushing herself over the edge of orgasmic free fall though, he turned his complete attention back to the road and said in a surprisingly even tone, "If you cum right now, instead of taking this exit and going to my house, I'll get back on the highway and bring you back to the office. I'll go home and jack off to this memory of you, and then probably won't need to fuck you ever. Your choice though—your hand now, or me filling all of you over and over later."

Her breath hitched as she processed his threat. As much as she wanted to call his bluff, her skin was practically on fire from her urge to fuck him. She would never forgive herself if he actually brought her back into town. With a strangled whimper of frustration, she withdrew her fingers from her pussy and her ass, and tried to concentrate all of her willpower on not accidentally falling off her orgasmic precipice.

"Smart choice," he said with a mixture of smug relief as she saw him pull on the off ramp and get into the right turn lane heading toward a residential area.

*

He secretly breathed a sigh of relief as he took the off ramp. His balls were about to explode, and he questioned whether he actually had the willpower to carry through on his punishment if she'd disobeyed him. Everything about watching her masturbate just for him had been better than any fantasy—the way her bare cunt glistened with her arousal, the tangy scent of her pussy hanging headily in his car, and the sounds she made. He doubted he'd ever be able to look at her again without hearing the wanton moans and needy whimpers that he had inspired.

As he turned down the road toward his neighborhood, he tried not to floor the gas pedal on his car. He'd been risking it speeding on the highway, and the last thing he wanted was for some cop to catch sight of the pussy he intended to claim as his own. If things were different, he'd rest his hand on her thigh to help temper their mutual excitement, but that wasn't what this was. He wasn't looking to have slow, sweet, thoughtful sex with her—he was going to fuck her hard and dirty, taking her body over and over until his own could no longer handle it.

Pulling up to the intersection before his development, he said gruffly, "Pull your skirt down. I don't need my neighbors seeing your cunt."

She whined in protest for a second before eventually pulling down her skirt enough so that it wasn't completely bunched up around her waist. He gave her an indulgent look before he added, "Good girl."

Within minutes he was pulling his car into his driveway, and he forced himself not to simply put his car in "park" and pull her across the center console. He dropped his head toward the steering wheel and took a steadying breath before he turned to look at her. Even though she looked practically feral with desire, he needed to be absolutely sure she wasn't going to have any regrets that could bite him in the ass if she got out of the car with him.

"Last chance," he said with a rough burr in his voice, "You can change your mind right now, and we'll never speak of this ever again."

He heard the tell-tale sign of her car door opening a moment before her unfairly arousing voice said over her shoulder, "We're only going to have a problem if I don't have some part of you inside me in the next few minutes."

*

The walk from his driveway to his front door was brief, but she couldn't deny that every step she took reminded her of her denied orgasm as her thighs brushed sensuously against each other. As they got to the door, she'd expected him to step to the side to unlock the door and let them both in. Instead, he'd caged her body in, her chest nearly pushing against the sturdy wooden door as he ground his impressive hard-on against her ass as he reached for his keys. The implication made her pussy and her breasts throb with need and she couldn't help whimpering in response.

Her sensitive nipples were pressed more firmly against the unforgiving wood as he leaned further into her a second before whispering in her ear, "Tonight, your body is mine, and I plan to thoroughly use it."

Another mewl escaped her.

She had just started closing her eyes to focus on the riot of sensations assaulting her senses when she suddenly felt herself fall slightly forward as the door began to open. As she started losing her balance though, she felt his strong forearm wrap across her hips to steady her. The next thing she knew, he was using their combined momentum to move them over the threshold and into the entranceway of his house.

The door had barely clicked shut behind them when she felt him move her hair to give himself better access to her neck. His lips coasted along the column of her exposed skin causing her to shiver as her arms broke out in goosebumps.

"I need..." she started to say right before she felt the sharp sting of his teeth against her collarbone. Her mind went blank as her brain struggled to process the conflicting inputs of his sharp teeth and his surprisingly gentle hand simultaneously kneading her breast. His hand and his teeth kept her successfully anchored against his body, and all she could do was whimper pitifully as she writhed against him.

She could feel his rock hard cock grinding meaningfully against her ass and her pussy started fluttering in anticipation. Swallowing past a lump in her throat, she tried again, "Please...I need you to make me cum."

He chuckled, and the vibrations against the sensitive flesh on her neck fueled the electrical fire that was going on just beneath her skin. She whimpered again. Shifting her weight, she started to pivot her body to take a step away from him, but before she could do much more than tease his cock with the friction from her moving hip, his nimble fingers suddenly pinched the erect nipple on the breast he'd been teasing.

As a deep moan of want tore from her mouth, his voice started to wash over her with hypnotic dark promise as he asked, "When's the last time you were tested?"

It took her sex fogged brain a minute to catch up to his question, but she eventually said dazedly, "Last month when I got my IUD replaced."

"And no one since?" he rumbled against her neck while tweaking her nipple again.

"Uh uh," she said.

"Good," he said, tugging on her nipple. "I just got tested and I really wanted to fuck you raw," he said, his voice dropping into a feral growl.

*

He knew the smart thing to do would be to take her to his bedroom so he could take his time with her, but the nearly unbearable throbbing in his cock demanded more immediate relief. Spinning their positions around, he pressed her back against his sturdy oak front door while roughly tugging her skirt back up to her waist. Once he finally had the unobstructed access he wanted, he let his fingers drift teasingly across the sensitive skin of her hipbones as he coasted his hand down to her exposed pussy. As his fingers inched closer to the entrance of her cunt, he could feel the sticky, moist heat of her arousal and his mouth started to water.

When his fingers finally reached their destination, he forced himself not to rush. Even though he wanted nothing more than to impale her on his fingers and finally feel how wet she was, he made himself continue to tease her by tracing the smooth puffy lips of her vagina with his calloused fingertips. Her vibrant blue eyes closed as he watched her focus her thoughts on what he was doing to her body. Changing the tempo and pressure of his strokes caused her eyes to shoot open as she wordlessly pleaded with him through her frustrated whines and whimpers.

Leaning close enough for their lips to practically brush against each other, he breathed, "Use your words. Tell me what you need."

She keened a high-pitched whinge of frustration that went straight to his cock before she babbled, "Please! Slip your fingers inside me. Let me ride your hand good and hard. See how tight and wet I am for your cock. Whatever you want—please, I just need to cum."

His mind clouded with dark promise as he processed her lust-induced offer: "Whatever you want." He tried not to let his thoughts slip too far down that path as he slowly sank two of his fingers inside her velvety, wet channel. The walls of her pussy clutched at him as he began to piston his fingers in and out of her, getting her even wetter for him. If he was completely honest, he couldn't remember the last time he fucked someone as tight as her, and he suddenly found himself hoping she wasn't going to have any issues taking his cock.

Her hips rocked in time with his fingers, but he could tell from the frustrated concentration etched on her face that she needed more. He brushed his thumb lightly across her clit, and the unexpected sensation caused her to jerk against his hand. He did it again.

"Harder, please," she whimpered in a voice that was barely more than a puff of air against his lips.

"Harder?" he teased, "Like this?" He ran his thumb over her clit as lightly as a butterfly wing.

She growled and the feral sound was like a lightning rod straight to his already aching cock. He closed the hair's breath distance between their mouths as he finally gave her clit the firm pressure he knew she'd been craving and her moan reverberated against his lips. As his tongue instinctively sought out the warm cavern of her mouth, he simultaneously rubbed her clit harder and harder. He worked her closer to orgasm as she writhed more and more shamelessly against his body.

A part of him wanted to keep her hanging on the edge of orgasm for as long as possible, but he knew she'd realized he'd had that thought as he suddenly felt a blunted sting as she scored her nails down the back of his shirt, digging them as hard into his skin as the linen garment would allow. He nipped at her bottom lip in retaliation as he started pistoning his fingers even harder into her pussy. As he fingerfucked her more aggregressively, he felt her taut nipples rub against his chest as she increasingly arched her back while she rode his hand.

Leaning toward her ear, he gently worried her earlobe for a second before he murmured, "Show me how hard a nasty little slut like you can cum."

*

She felt the familiar tremor of orgasm begin to overtake her as he whispered filthy nothings in her ear, and for a split second she wished the degrading sentiment of his words didn't make her pussy tingle as much as it did. The thought lasted all of a heartbeat as her cunt clamped down hard on the fingers invading her body. Her hips spasmed violently as the force of her long-denied orgasm overwhelmed her, leaving her legs feeling dangerously boneless in her 4" heels.

Sagging against his front door, she struggled to watch him through the sex haze overtaking her senses. "Oh my...wow..." she mumbled incoherently while he grinned smugly at her.

Even though the competitive part of her wanted nothing more than to wipe the self-satisfied look off his face, she couldn't deny that it was taking her far more effort than she wanted to admit not to simply crumple to the floor from orgasmic bliss. She moved her hand instinctively to tug on the bunched up hem of her skirt, only to accidentally brush her hand fleetingly against his straining cock. While his tailored suit pants were keeping his sizable girth contained, the outline of his erection as it pressed against the confines of his fitted clothing left nothing to her imagination about how impressive his cock was in both length and width. Her pussy started tingling from the lingering aftershocks of her orgasm as her mind struggled to envision how he was going to fit such an enormous cock inside her.

As if drawn by a magnet, she ran her nails lightly along the turgid outline of his shaft causing him to hiss from the muted teasing sensation. Looking up at him through her eyelashes, her breath caught in her throat for a second as she saw the frighteningly feral need etched across his face. The ferocity of his hunger temporarily stunned her, causing her to inadvertently wind up palming his erection through his pants. Her hand felt tiny in comparison to him as the head of his cock along with at least an inch of his pulsing shaft extended past the heel of her palm while her fingertips barely touched the top of his balls.

Without thinking, she experimentally rubbed her hand up and down his clothed cock a couple of times before he let out a dark, animalistic growl. Realizing what she'd done, she dropped her hand from his body with an embarrassed squeak.

In the blink of an eye, she felt his steely grip around her wrist pulling her away from the oak door and toward the stairs she assumed lead to his bedroom. As he pulled her along, she barely felt her feet touch the floor as she floated after him in her increasing sex haze.

When they finally reached his bedroom, it was both everything she'd expected it to be and nothing like she'd expected. Three-quarters of the room were as lacking in personality as a room at a hotel right near the airport—bland and sterile, an uninspired palette of whites, taupes, and sandstones. The small fraction of things that caught her off guard were truly unexpected though—like the fact that the dusky blue sheets on his bed were rumpled up like he'd wrestled an alligator in his sleep, or the one floor to ceiling built-in bookcase lined with vinyl records with cutouts for his record player and his impressive speaker set up.

She was still taking in the little nuances of his bedroom like the fact his alarm clock was on top of his bureau on the opposite end of the room from his bed when she felt his breath against the back of her neck.

"Strip," he quietly ordered.

Between her rumpled skirt, her blouse and her bra, it took her less than three minutes before she was standing in front of him completely nude. He prowled around her, taking in every detail about her body, and she tried not to squirm under his intense scrutiny.

After he'd circled around her several times, he asked in a deceptively casual voice, "Have you ever been spanked?"

Her eyes widened at his unexpected question. She had to admit, she'd had the odd fantasy in college of being bent over one or two of her professors' desks and getting spanked for not studying hard enough, but she'd never acted on it. Then law school had come and she'd barely had time for anything other than the occasional one night stand, which had hardly been conducive to exploring some of her darker urges safely.

While a large part of her was hoping this was not going to be a one time thing between them, the realist in her recognized why it probably would be, and urged her to take advantage of the time she did have to act out as many of her fantasies as she could.

"No," she whispered, "but I have thought about it before."

He stopped behind her and she could feel the muted heat from his chest through his linen dress shirt as he leaned closer to her and whispered back, "Lean over the foot of my bed."

She threw him a questioning look over her shoulder, but the answers she was searching for were embedded in the smoldering look in his eyes as he stared back at her. Taking a couple quick steps over to his bed, she leaned over, resting her torso on the surprisingly firm mattress.

The scent of him filled her nose as she breathed deeply, his twisted up sheets capturing his unique musk. She was just starting to feel comfy when she felt the steady weight of his hand pressing against her back as he ran his palm down her spine. The sensation made her breasts throb and she tried to rub her chest against his mattress to relieve some of the ache. His hand drifted over the plump swell of her ass, and she instinctively arched her butt closer to his touch.

"I was going to take it easy on you since it's your first time, but if you keep teasing me like that, I'm not sure I'll be able to restrain myself," he said with a hint of a smile in his voice. "There's no getting around it, it's going to sting."

The next thing she knew, the soft caress of his hand was gone, and an unmistakable crack filled the air as he brought his hand down sharply against her skin. She wasn't entirely prepared for the spank, and she half swallowed a squeak of surprise as her mind raced to process the sensation. Her body was just beginning to acknowledge the stinging in her derrière when he abruptly slapped her on the opposite cheek.