May It Please The Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he moved to turn the water off, her mind started thinking of what came next. In her experience, most one night stands didn't sleep over, and since he had technically cum already, she wasn't sure how much longer he really wanted her to stick around. That being said, he'd driven her to his house. Had he planned on driving her back into town so she could pick up her car, or was she going to have to call an Uber? If surge pricing was in effect, would he pay for her ride, or would he be ok with her waiting until the prices dropped?

"I can practically hear your thoughts from here," he said with a smirk from outside the shower stall as he magically appeared with two unexpectedly luxurious towels. Handing over one of the towels as she stepped out of the stall, he added, "You really would be a terrible litigator. You've got no poker face at all."

Her face twisted into a pinched moue for a second as she debated whether to take offense to his observation. Before she had a chance to say anything though, she found herself distracted as he casually dried himself off, giving her ample opportunity to ogle his lightly defined abs. Giving herself a mental shake, she started to dry her hair before wrapping the dampened towel around her body. She was still squeezing the excess water out of her hair when she heard him say, "I never said I was done with you. So, unless you want to go home, I'd intended on enjoying your body some more."

His words took her a little by surprise, and she was grateful to have the ends of the towel partially obscuring her face because of the excited flush she could feel heating up her cheeks. When her face finally felt a little less red, she hazarded to look over at him again. His towel was laying in a pile on the floor, and he was watching her intently in all his God-given glory. Her eyes instinctively went to his cock, only to find that he still had yet to fully regain his erection.

Before she fully realized what she was doing, her eyebrow quirked in question as she said, "And just what else were you intending to do to my body?"

A wolfish look spread across his face before he said in a tone that brooked no argument, "Get on my bed and find out."

*

He stood aside to let her out of the bathroom first and watched as she climbed gracefully on to his bed. She lay semi propped up amongst his phalanx of blue pillows, giving him the vague impression that she was a mermaid or a siren waiting in the water for him. Other than some dimmed recessed lighting, his bedroom was fairly dark, but he could still just about see a light intermittent sprinkling of freckles across her torso. The delicate beauty marks made for an interesting contrast with the bruises beginning to appear on her ass from his earlier spanking.

His cock continued stirring to life, but he needed a little something more before he'd be hard enough to fuck her. He crossed the small space between his bathroom and his bed in two purposeful strides, climbing up onto it as gracefully as she had. Kneeling closer to the foot of his bed, he let the image of her—arms draped across his pillows like extended wings, legs closed and twisted to the side in an almost false modesty—burn deeply into his mind. Reaching for one leg, he wrapped his hand easily around one ankle, using his leverage to spread her legs open.

Looking at her face, he noticed that all of her attention was on his semi-hard cock gently starting to bob between his legs. He couldn't help the smirk breaking out across his face as he watched her openly lusting for his cock. His fingers absently stroked the delicate skin along her ankle causing her breath to hitch ever so slightly while her nipples tightened into hardened nubs. Ghosting his hand up the back of her calf, he felt his cock continue thickening as her skin abruptly erupted in goosebumps and an involuntary shiver passed through her.

"So responsive," he murmured to himself and she answered him with a small inarticulate whimper.

Raising her leg high enough, he hooked her ankle over his shoulder as he lowered himself closer to her pussy. Her smooth pussy was glistening from the shower and her continued arousal, and his mouth began to water as he thought about what she would taste like. She incrementally shifted around to give him better access to her cunt, and he stroked the outside of her thigh as she slipped her other leg over his shoulders. Even though he wanted to skip straight to fucking her with his mouth, he forced himself to tease her first. He pressed featherlight kisses along the crease of her thigh until she was writhing and soundlessly begging.

"Unh-unh," he playfully chided, "remember to use your words now."

She let out a high-pitched plaintive whine, which was accompanied by a sudden, sharp twist of his hair. The unexpected sting caught him by surprise and he growled instinctively in response. Her body shivered under his touch as the sound, which lead her to roll her hips in a "come here" gesture. When he didn't automatically take up her invitation, he heard her plead, "Please. I need to feel your tongue in my pussy. I need you to eat me out."

Lightly flicking his tongue against the outside of her cunt, he teased, "Like this?"

Her fingers twisted meaningfully in his hair before she said bluntly, "Fuck my goddamn cunt with your mouth now, you bastard, so help me God."

He chuckled at the vulgar filth he inspired to spew from her mouth—it was such a one-eighty contrast to how she communicated at work, and he loved it, loved seeing her give in to the basest of her base instincts. Even though he knew she couldn't see him from his place between her legs based on how she was clutching his hair, he playfully mused, "Oh, you must've meant like this then" for her benefit, a moment before he started roughly licking her pussy.

She let out an inarticulate sound that was some type of hybridized, bastardized moaning grunt or grunting moan as her hips popped up to get even closer to his mouth. His cock swelled at the sound, and he found himself unconsciously humping his mattress in time with each flick and swipe his tongue made along her sensitive clit.

Although her fingers were no longer locked in his hair, she still had an iron grip on the back of his head, doing everything she could to keep his face burrowed against her crotch. As she shamelessly ground her cunt against his mouth, she began babbling in a stream-of-conscious way:

"I love how well you eat me out."

"God, you fuck my pussy so well with your mouth."

"I can't believe how horny you make me. I just need you to fuck my tight, little cunt over and over and over."

"You make me such a greedy slut. I just need to cum for you so badly. I need to ride your tongue good and hard."

Each nastier epithet out of her mouth made him groan against her, which in turn lead her to writhe more fiercely against his face. His cock was starting to ache from a familiar deep churning sensation in his balls, and he started mentally debating if he was going to let her cum on his tongue or if he was going to plunge his dick inside her instead. Before his thoughts could even stray too far down the path of temporary orgasm denial, she let out a string of high-pitched whimpers interspersed with "oh yeah," "just like that," "ohmygodI'msoclose," and "ugh, just a little more," as she humped his face more vigorously. A moment later, she gave one final moan before she began violently spasming against his mouth from the force of her orgasm.

Her cunt clutched desperately at his tongue as he kept licking her through the aftershocks from cumming so hard until she weakly swatted at his head as she pleaded, "Please. It's too much. I can't handle it."

He pushed himself up from her crotch without moving her legs first causing her to fold up on herself as her feet began rising perpendicular to her torso. With her body still limp from her most recent orgasm, her limbs gave him little resistance as he eventually leaned back over her body to kiss her, her knees pressing into her chest. She opened her mouth to his kiss and he slipped his tongue into her mouth as easily as if it were her cunt. Their tongues twisted against each other as he sought to have her taste as much of her arousal from his mouth as he could manage.

She was softly whimpering into his mouth when his cock brushed the entrance to her sensitive pussy, and she suddenly bit his bottom lip. The unexpected sting was immediate and it reawakened his feral need to bend her to his will. He moved his hand from the breast he'd been squeezing as they kissed back down to his dick and he lined himself up with her entrance. With a grunt, he pushed himself inside her impossibly tight pussy.

*

She bit his lip again as she clawed at his ass when she felt his cock finally split her pussy open. The stretch of him was nothing like she'd ever felt before, even with her extensive collection of sex toys at home. His cock felt like it was stimulating nerves in her cunt that she didn't even know she had, and the thought both thrilled her and terrified her as her mind once again struggled to imagine how he'd fit something so thick and massive inside her.

His hips started to set a grueling pace as his balls slapped against her ass over and over again. As much as she wanted to try to keep up with him, the force of his thrusts was making it difficult for her to piston her hips to the rhythm he was setting. After several missteps, she eventually gave up and resolved to simply lay back and let him abuse her pussy as he would.

Needing to do something besides just getting railed into his mattress like a dead fish, she started raking her nails along his back and shoulders. His head dropped forward with a groan as she scored up his skin, and she couldn't help but grin. Although she certainly didn't want this to be a one time thing (even if she wasn't able to walk or sit for the next few days), in case it did just turn out to be a "system purge" for both of them, she wanted to make damn sure that he remembered her just as viscerally for the next several days.

"Harder," he growled as she moved her fingers back up to his shoulders. Pressing her fingernails deeper into his skin, she slowly dragged her hands down his back, relishing the way his skin resisted the pull of her fingers. His eyes bored into hers and her breath hitched as she took stock of the pure lust that had turned his eyes nearly black from desire.

She was suddenly overwhelmed by the desire to kiss him. As her hand slipped around his back across his chest on its intended path to his neck, her fingernails lightly grazed across his nipple by accident. In a show of speed that she wasn't expecting and that set her heart racing, he suddenly ripped her hand from his chest and pinned it above her head. Her breath hitched as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "If you play dirty, then you don't play at all."

Turning her head to the side, she quickly captured his unsuspecting lips with her own, giving him a searing kiss. He moaned as she slipped her tongue inside the moist cavern of his mouth and her lips curved up into a self-satisfied grin. As she swallowed each of his sounds of want, she writhed more forcefully against him, rubbing her aching breasts against his chest as much as she could. His fingers wrapped themselves more tightly around her wrist, pressing into her delicate skin, until she was almost certain she'd have small circular bruises to cover up by next week. She pulled her mouth away from him as far as she could given their intimate position before cheekily nipping at his bottom lip, a note of challenge bleeding into her gaze.

He grinned wolfishly at her continued insubordination before pulling his torso back from her chest. She whimpered in protest from the lack of his body heat, her own bottom lip displaying the faintest quiver as she pouted for a moment. His laughter suddenly filled the room as the snapping of his hips against her pussy took on greater urgency. Her cunt was beginning to feel numb from being overstimulated for hours after a far too long stretch of middling to mediocre lovers, but she couldn't deny how amazing it felt to be stuffed so full of cock.

She was on the cusp of conceding defeat when one final act of defiance occurred to her. Without giving him any warning, she began squeezing his cock as hard as she could with her pussy before releasing him only to squeeze him again. The punishing rhythm of his hips faltered as he threw his head back with a deep groan, but not before he glowered briefly at her to let her know that he was fully aware of what she was doing. She batted her eyes innocently at him and gently nibbled on her bottom lip—every ounce of her being conveying a "butter-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth" vibe. He groaned one last time before his hips stuttered once, then twice, before he spasmed against her in a series of little rapid jerks.

He collapsed to the side of her with a small grunt. They lay in a tangle of limbs for a couple of minutes before she patted his thigh. Moving his leg to the side, she rolled off his bed before gingerly walking back over to his bathroom. When she came out a few minutes later, she looked from where her clothes were strewn around the floor to where the night vision green numbers on his alarm clock were illuminated.

It was nearly 5 a.m.

As she stood just across the door jamb of his bathroom wondering what the correct protocol was for this situation—did she call her own ride? was he going to take her back to her car? Did she camp out creepily in his kitchen til he was fully awake so they could have The Talk?—his satiated voice floated quietly across the room to her as he sleepily half mumbled, "Can still hear your thoughts. Just come back to bed. We'll figure out whatever we need to over lunch."

With a contented laugh, she padded back over to his bed before crawling under his disheveled comforter. Just as her eyes were beginning to close, she felt the sheets rustle before he rolled over, throwing his leg over her thigh and pulling her closer to his chest. She held her breath for a minute as she tried to figure out if he'd intended to cuddle with her. Before her thoughts started spiraling, he whispered "Mine" against the crown of her head, so quietly that she wasn't sure he meant her to hear him.

A small ember of possessiveness sparked to life within her as the word bounced around her head.

Mine.

As the heat of his body lulled her into comfortable slumber, her last cogent thought was that he was hers as well.

~*~*~*~*~ The End ~*~*~*~*~