May Rising Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Auto-pilot." A synthesized female voice announced. The trucker let out his own sigh as he "hmm'ed" his approval.

Priscilla watched as he sat back in his chair, nervously smiling at her, no wheel or hands-on controls. "Who's driving now Trisha..." she thought to herself as she noted how amazing it all was.

"So uh... you... going, fleeing, coming back from?.." His nervous smile full of crooked and off-white teeth accompanied his equally unsure gaze. He looked at the dirt on her jeans, tears along their hem, and stains on her white shirt hugging her skin.

She supposed she owed him some sort of explanation now that she wasn't running frantically through corn fields while almost getting run over by robots and cargo carriers. In the rear view mirrors Waterbury was but a spec, she could breathe easy now.

"Well... just kind of starting out I guess." The girl hardly knew what she even intended to do at this point.

"Huh..." his eyes looked at the dirt stain running from the hem of her shirt to under her breast. "Well, we all start somewhere." He shook his head and twiddled his thumbs. There was a touch of anxiety to him, yet given Priscilla's anxiety levels she could hardly tell.

"I'm Theo... by the way." He extended a dried hand to her.

"Oh, nice to meet you Th...Theo." Her soft and moist hand met his.

He looked at her for a long moment, perplexed even as the awkward silence continued.

"Oh! Um, I am Priscilla... Priscilla May Ande-"

She stopped herself mid-sentence, hardly putting much thought into what she said, her next words falling right out as if they were natural.

"Priscilla May, just May." She squeezed his hand and retracted while giving him a polite smile. The older man turned a touch more rosey as he looked her in the eyes.

"Ok... Just May." He shrugged. He looked out over the road at a similar hover-carrier passing in the opposing lane. They were such large vehicles, a glowing ring of orange around their base as a sort of hazard for the gravitation emitters. On their backs all manner of cargo, yet the one she rode in now and the one that passed seemed to just be hauling a few white shipping containers.

It was kind of nice riding around like this, the window of the cab was huge and you could see far and wide. Inside the seats were big and comfy, there was a bunch of storage behind them, and even what looked to be a small bed in the far back. Priscilla imagined what it would be like flying through the stars on a freighter like this, gazing out into the black as the light of the constellations circled her. Her thoughts were lost in this for some time as she flew through the cornfields of the Great Plains. Her trucker companion watched her daydream with an expression of awe.

"So... where is a girl like you heading?" His chair turned on a swivel towards hers, his hairy legs crossed.

Priscilla turned as well, her legs crossed far more ladylike as she slumped down in her chair. A small sliver of skin exposed at her midriff, his eyes dancing over it without her notice.

"Well... I was thinking about Omaha, maybe starting there and catching a ride somewhere." A little more excitement joined her inflection.

"Omaha?!" Theo seemed taken aback. "I mean... I'm headed in that direction." He pointed down the road, Priscilla seemed excited.

"But why would you want to go there?... have you been living under a rock?" His tone was far more bewildered.

Her eyes shifted from side to side, wondering what she might have stumbled on to.

"Uh... well Waterbury is sort of a small town so I..."

Theo was busy sliding his fingers across the map on his control screen over Waterbury, nodding his concurrence that it was indeed a small town.

"Yeah.. sure, but ya'll ain't have a link or holomedia or something?" His perplexed expression was stiffening.

"Well.... momma never liked any of that. Let's just say I grew up sort of traditional..." She side-skirted the issue.

"Traditional... what sort of traditions..." he said half under his breath as he shook his head.

"But, why wouldn't someone want to go to Omaha?..." she sat up a bit, adjusting her shirt under her breasts, their small girth shifting as Theo watched intently.

"It's a hell-hole... people are trying to get out..."

Priscilla now was the perplexed one, she remembered her grandmother talking about Omaha when she lived there, the big city towers far into the sky with neon lights flashing all around. Why would people want to leave?

"You don't know do you? The Martians are set to roll into the city any day now. There is a huge evacuation ongoing, pure panic and I don't blame em... nasty people those Martians." He shook his head as he looked far off into the distance.

Priscilla knew of the Martians, Reverend Bryce called them "the devil's own". Said they would drink the blood of the dead and feast on sinful acts while cursing the name of the lord! But as she thought about all those stories she didn't remember much else than the tales of them recollected as if they were straight from the book of Revelation. But she did know they were bent on conquering the world or something.

"Oh..." she looked down at her feet. "Then why are you going there?"

"Relief supplies. They are trying to get a lot of it to the city, by any means. I was using one of the back roads to avoid the traffic when I ran into you." His cheeks puffed out as he smiled at her, his eyes undisciplined wandering around her. But Priscilla was too occupied thinking of how horrible the Martians must be.

For as little as she knew about the world, the Martians had always been explained to her as the utmost of evil, descending upon the land with their false truths and proclamations against God's people.

Priscilla's eyes caught a faint and tattered red white and blue painting, the old United States flag painted on the side of a barn now faded. When the Martians came the great nation fell into chaos, its people already split in many different ways... race, economics, politics, they could not stand against the new threat in the world. Thus the mighty USA fractured into many smaller states, some falling to the power of the Martians, while some like the Great Plains Federation stood strong.

But if what Theo says is true, the Martian onslaught has yet to stop... her mind was full of questions, and wonders about the state of the world. Perhaps she even doubted if she wanted to do this. However, given the traumas of that day, and the weariness that was falling upon her, those thoughts carried her into sleep. Her head slumped in the headrest as the hover cargo lumbered on.

"So you still sure you want to go to-" Theo looked over to Priscilla only to find the beautiful blonde girl asleep in her chair. His tongue traversed his lips as he took the sight of her in, every inch of visible skin or strand of golden hair alluring.

"Well... guess you're along for the ride." He muttered.

---

Sometime later, as the early evening sun was falling ever so slightly, Priscilla felt herself awaken. Her body felt so fatigued slumped in the chair, and her eyelids were heavy as she had little motivation to open them. Yet as the real world came within her senses, she could hear a strange noise, like a deep moaning. Curious, yet wary, she did her best to only open her eyes ever so slightly, looking across the cab to Theo in the driver's seat to confirm it was just him making such noises.

What Priscilla saw in her drowsiness surprised her even more, Theo was looking straight at her, pants opened wide with a strange small appendage hanging out between the flaps of his red cargo shorts. It was short, straight up and down, and had a sack of skin hanging below it. Through her sleepiness and lack of exposure to such things, she suddenly realized what she was seeing, was that a penis? She had heard the word before, but given the fact she had been sheltered from so many things she had never been able to conceptualize one, or see one for that matter.

Theo's hand was running up and down it, three fingers holding it with his thumb in the back as he pulled at it moaning louder and louder. Priscilla watched discreetly, pretending to be asleep as she took in the sight. His constant stroking and the way it stood upright intrigued her a lot, a funny feeling filling her stomach as he aggressively pulled at its skin. She didn't have the best vantage point, her head slumped in the wrong direction. Yet she was so eager to see.

Faking a mid-sleep mumble she shifted her head to face him, Theo quickly stopped and made to put himself away. Laying still, she continued the ruse, and after some time he too continued his self-care by stroking himself while looking directly at her, up and down her body his eyes wandered. Priscilla didn't know how to feel about what she didn't even understand was going on. Something inside of her got an odd rise and satisfaction from it.

"Hmmm, you dumb good bitch." He mumbled between moans as his hand quickened.

"You are such a ahhhh..."

Priscilla nearly lost her composure as a sudden eruption happened on the tip of his appendage, a plum of white shooting out of him as his body relaxed and he made a few final slow strokes. A bit of the white stuff had shot clear across the cab and landed on her knee, the glob sticking to her jeans as Theo noticed and shook his head.

Something at the core of Priscilla was erupting as well. A feeling between her legs was begging her hand to touch herself, a deep craving to rub or grind against something. She was however able to keep her composure as she continued to stare at his appendage jutting from his shorts.

"Damnit." He looked down at his globby hands as he noticed his mistake. Yet as he wiped himself down and began to put himself away, he didn't dare reach over to wipe her, that might give it all away.

Priscilla did notice, staring at the fluid as she very curiously wanted to touch it, smell it, and strangely even taste it. The urges were nothing she could explain, but the young woman knew she needed to see that appendage again and understand it better. Several moments after he had cleaned himself up and turned his attention to the digital screen in front of him, her focused mind again took her into a deep sleep, dreams of that stubby appendage and white sticky globs filling her.

---

"This is G-P-N-P-R news. Unrest continues today outside the Nebraska Federal Building, in the third week of violent riots to protest increased taxation and rising inflation in the Federation. Similar demonstrations have been ongoing in various parts of the Federation for several months, including a largely peaceful gathering in the Great Plains Federation city of New Pueblo on Titan. But the most recent demonstrations in Omaha have taken a particularly violent turn as thousands take to the streets after the government declared martial law.

This is of course compounded by the imminent threat of Union invasion from the east, as several troop ships have been reported deploying troops in Council Bluff, Iowa and several Union Cruisers loom just over the border. While Union officials have been silent over the recent military buildup, Great Plains Officials have made it clear they see this as a threat of war and have deployed more troops to the city as a response. This in turn has further aggravated ongoing unrest in the city.

In other news today alli-"

Priscilla's eyes fluttered, a large yawn took her breath as she stretched a thin leg out and raised her arms high up. Theo took notice almost immediately as her navel peeked out from under her shirt on her perfectly flat tummy, all the while the white stain on her knee caused him a bit of anxiety.

"What was that?" She said, sitting up again in her chair, rubbing her eyes.

"Just the news... looks like things are getting worse in the city. And the damn Martians aren't going to pass up a good opportunity." He nodded off his left shoulder.

What she saw as her eyes adjusted to the growing twilight took her breath away almost immediately. In front of them was a vast highway, filled with gravity cars and hover-cargos much like their own leading into a ridgeline of tall towers, flashing lights, and floating craft. To their left at the edge of the highway was a huge double fence topped with barbed wire, sensors, and various warning signs. It was the border with Mars.... and to top it all off, looming just miles outside the city on the other side of the border were three huge ships, like great beasts of the air floating there with a menacing aura. The massive hulks were lined with large cannons, metal plating, and the signature red stripes of the Martian Space Fleet.

"Oh my god..." Priscilla put a hand to her mouth as she took the lord's name in vain, yet somehow it didn't matter at the sight of such menacing power.

"Waterbury looks nice right about now?" Theo jabbed, his hand coming to the back of her chair as he attempted a charming smile.

Priscilla was in sensory overload, not noticing his demeanor as they cruised along the highway. Beside them, traffic thickened, particularly on the opposing side leaving the city. Hundreds of vehicles in standstill traffic fleeing the besieged city. Civil unrest and the threat of a Martian attack was driving people mad as they honked, yelled, and generally looked to be in despair.

Did she make a mistake? How could she admit that now... with how far she had come? A streak of stubbornness was cropping up in her as she doubled down on her decision to come to Omaha.

"No... Waterbury isn't for me." She said with strange confidence, looking at how the setting sun played off the hulls of the looming warships.

"Hmmm." Theo pressed a few controls. The hover-cargo beginning to slow.

"Well, I'm glad you decided that, because we won't be going much farther today." He looked out over the traffic, hundreds of vehicles of various sizes stopped in front of them as they entered the city.

"Looks like they have a checkpoint going into the city. This could be a while..." his eyes looked down at the white stain he begot, hoping she still wouldn't notice.

"Oh..." Priscilla said with concern, wondering what it all meant as the final rays of sunlight fell from the sky. This day of hell was over, and though it began with her slipping on her Sunday's Best, it ended with her in a dirty pair of jeans and shirt her mother didn't approve of, on the edge of a big-city warzone. It was the opening chapter of her new life, which was quite fitting being it would be a life Priscilla hoped her mother would never approve of. She made a promise to herself as she watched the beacon lights and neon signs come alight across the city.... that she wouldn't hold herself back based on what her mother or anyone else had taught her. She was free now.

"So what are you going to do, now that you are here?" The hover cargo lurched forward as it came to a halt in traffic.

Her eyes were mesmerized by a digital sign that displayed a loop image of a woman dressed scantily in a bikini drinking some sort of alcohol while dancing.

"I uh, I want to get to space." Her eyes traveled up one of the larger structures in the city. A thick spire jutting from the center which at the top had several branches meant to dock various spacecraft. There, freighters and other small craft were frantically trying to launch in an attempt to escape the impending disaster.

"Space huh?"

"Yeah... I want to see the stars, explore the planets, maybe even leave Sol... I've heard there is so much to see out there. I'm sure somehow I could visit... maybe find some jobs on a ship as a way of getting off-world."

Theo nodded, thinking of a few ways that could happen, none of them savory. But as he sat back in his chair, the lights of the cabin dimming, he broke into a far less revenant tone about space.

"You know... space ain't as glorious as all of that." He looked up at some of the ships leaving port and ascending to the stars fairly quickly.

"It's cold... unforgiving... and after bouncing between one slimy port after another or being assaulted by pirates in the expanse between systems, you'll learn to enjoy it here safely on earth."

Safely on earth... Priscilla felt that safety at home until she didn't, safety on earth a rather fleeting thing in her mind.

"You've been to space?"

"Yeah... did my time on a freighter." Theo scratched his belly. "Saved up enough to get this hover-cargo and cruise safely along the midwest highways from Deseret to the Texas Republic."

"Wow..." she looked at him amazed.

Theo shifted uncomfortably, it had been a while since a girl that beautiful looked at him with such interest.

"Well, maybe save your pennies and you can get a hover-cargo or a freighter or something." He waved his hand around.

"But until then, I'm sort of tired." He sat up, walking to the back of the cabin where the singular bed was and taking new sheets and pillows out of the cargo space.

"How about you take the rack tonight? Since I'm a gentleman. I prefer to sleep on the chairs anyway." He fluffed up a pillow on the rack nicely before waving for her to come on back.

Priscilla smiled gracefully, feeling a little guilty for stealing his bed, but happy to accept somewhere less rigid to sleep that night. Though as she walked towards the edge of the rack and sat on it, she didn't feel tired.

"We won't have too much time to sleep, they'll probably start moving things along in a few hours with the checkpoint, so get some more rest." Theo stood above the girl who sat on the edge of the bed, his girth not but a foot from her face as he chanced a reach of his hand to her chin and pinched it affectionately. He awkwardly retracted, not sure what possessed him to touch her.

Priscilla herself didn't know what to think but chose given her excitement and the weariness of the day to accept it, kicking off her shoes and laying down guiltily with dirty clothes. She looked down at the white stain for the first time since she faked sleeping, her tummy feeling funny yet again as she imagined Theo's appendage.

"Good night." Her soft singsong voice said as she lay back on the rack.

Theo sat back in the driver's chair, leaning it down as he looked back at the small petite body in his bed. His eyes followed the curve of her hip which sat upright as she slept facing him, she closed her eyes as he followed her long legs down to her bare feet.

"Night."

---

Again, as Priscilla's weary mind swam through the depths of sleep she was pulled from the water by a strange sound. This time as she slightly peaked her eyes from under her lids she had keen anticipation for what she wanted to see, and the sheltered girl from backwoods Nebraska was not disappointed.

As she lay in the rack, seemingly peacefully sleeping, Theo was in his driver's chair facing her just a few feet away, this time with his cargo shorts around his ankles. His strange stubby appendage was again hard and between his fingers as he stroked it. He had seemingly just started, his appendage growing back to the length it was last time she secretly witnessed it.

What she was sure of was a growing desire to do her stroking. Her heart raced as her eyes slid across his member, thoughts about what it might feel like and how it would be in her hands if she stroked it. An excited breath escaped her as it all raced through her mind, Theo stopping his strokes for a moment to be sure she was still asleep.

Priscilla lay still so he would continue, eager to watch him stroke it more, hoping her stillness would encourage him to. Of course, he obliged, his moans and low growls got louder with each pass of his fingers over the reddened bulbous tip Priscilla was coming to enjoy watching. When would his eruption happen again?

Despite Priscilla's desire to lay still and watch, something in her couldn't help it, something in her had to feel something down there. Eyes still feigning being closed her hand reached down, Theo stopping his strokes as he frightfully thought she was coming to. As he was about to spin the chair around to hide his condition, Priscilla's waking hand slipped to the button of her jeans, breaking that seal and slipping inside to begin rubbing herself.