May Rising Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh..." a cute sound came from her as she slid her finger along the upper portion of her lips through the fabric. Theo, member still in hand, looked at her confused, was she asleep? Was this for real? He eagerly began to pull at his cock as he watched Priscilla toy with herself.

Her eyes soon opened meeting with his as they both coincidently let out a moan at the same time. Priscilla's curious sheltered eyes were fixated on him as he stroked, a bright eagerness in them as he moved his fingers up and down his stubby length.

"You're a curious good girl huh?" The older man's strangely lewd statement was accompanied by a slow and deliberate stroke in her direction.

Priscilla couldn't deny that she was, her hand pushing the zipper of her pants down lower as she felt wetness growing between her legs. It was all new and strange to her, an aspect of herself hardly explored until now.

A quick and sheepish nod acknowledged Theo's less than innocent statement.

"Uh-huh..." her stroking quickened as her legs began to squirm. She bit her lip and hummed as she couldn't take her eyes off his cock.

"Mmmmm good girl." He said with a wheeze. "I bet a small-town girl like you never saw a cock this big." He stood up, beneath his big belly his cock extending a promising four or so inches, though it was rather thick around.

Priscilla, having never l seen a cock before nodded eagerly, stroking herself lower and harder, riding along a small nub on her vagina that made her go crazy.

"Can I see it... closer?" She dared to ask, her opposite hand swirling around the outside of her shirt against her breast.

Theo wasted no time walking towards the girl with his cock pointed right at her. There was little good intention in his mind as he gave her little space, bringing the cock directly above her face. Priscilla dipped her hands under her panties on instinct, crying out loudly with ecstasy as she felt how wet she was and how her fingers slid across her lower lips.

"You can touch it, you know." He had let go of it at this time, allowing it to swing freely over her as he swayed.

Priscilla needed no more encouragement, sitting up in the bed as she examined it closely, her warm breaths falling across its skin. Her eyes were so wide, taking in every detail, every vein, every red bloch. Her eyes even crept under to see the sack between his legs, equally thrilling feelings taking her.

Hands shaking with excitement and anticipation she grabbed it, the stubby length fitting perfectly in her soft hand as she began to stroke it in a rather amateurish fashion. She looked up at Theo to see if he would moan like he did when he was stroking it, his face certainly enjoying the moment, he soon placed a hand on her head. Priscilla's other hand came to his sack, feeling it, squeezing it, holding it as she explored.

"Oooo easy there sweetie with those." He patted her on the head, Priscilla calming down a bit as she continued to touch his cock and balls. Her jeans were wide open, blue panties visible from above as she ground against the ball of her foot, absent a hand to bring that sensation to herself.

"You know... you can try tasting it, put it in your mouth and see." Theo encouraged, bucking his thick hips a little as Priscilla looked up with a few playful tugs.

No doubt had already come to her mind, her head filled with so many things she wanted to do with it as she held it in her hand. She took a deep breath, bringing her head down some as her eyes looked up at Theo for approval. He nodded with a bright and lewd smile as her thin pink lips touched the tip of his cock.

"Ahhhoohhhh." He tilted his head back, Priscilla taking his head to her lips as she sat there unsure what else to do. He tasted a bit salty, a funny taste from the fluid leaking from its tip. Yet her heart raced so fast like the excitement was about to make her burst. She eagerly ground her crotch against her heel even more, like a starved animal she bucked her hips around to feel some pressure between her legs.

"Take a bit more sweetie." Theo encouraged her by rolling his hips forward. It wasn't long before she had all of him in her mouth. No small task for a first-timer, a few unpleasant gags as she held it, but otherwise little struggle for its 4-inch length.

"Oh baby, gooooood, gooood girl." He pat her on the head once more. Priscilla encouraged, even as he began to roll his hips back and forth she was able to contain herself to just a few gags as he pressed far into her, blonde head nearly pressed against the bulkhead of the hover-cargo. Yet he soon went faster... and faster, his moans and grunts joined by a firm grip on the hair of the back of her head.

"Use your tongue sweetie." He looked down at her kindly as he took the cock out for a second. Saliva ran between her lips and his tip as she nodded quickly and smiled. This feeling was like no other to her, and she was all for getting tips as she eagerly awaited the chance to witness another eruption.

"Ok." The blonde girl smiled, only to have a cock thrust unsanctimoniously back into her mouth, with a faster pace accompanying it. She gagged a few more times as her face pressed into his fat belly. He pushed her head against him as he slid her mouth on and off his stubby cock. Priscilla was slightly scared, unsure what was going on other than the warm feeling between her legs and the warm feeling in her mouth. Her eyes watered a bit (though they were not tears) as she looked up at the man who grunted and growled so ferociously.

In seconds, her mouth was filled with a warm, salty, and slightly off-putting mixture shooting against the back of her throat. Priscilla gagged harder and harder at this, Theo pressing her head against the bulkhead of the cabin as he finished in her lips. She tried to push him away but rope after rope filled her throat and mouth. It was not until the last grunt and jerking motion left his body did he release her, Priscilla falling back on the rack a bit as she gagged. Cum ran out of her lips and down her chin like a waterfall, her hands coming up to catch it unsure what was happening. As she saw it pooling in her palms she realized it was the same gooey stuff he shot across the cabin earlier! But he put it in her mouth this time?

"Good girls swallow." He leaned down, pants still around his ankles as he came to her eye level.

Priscilla didn't know much better, all her life she strove to be nothing but a good girl, and so she did as she was told. She took a long drawn out gulp of the goo that was in her mouth, a small gag accompanying as her bright green eyes watered.

The older man used his thumb to scoop up some of the cum on her chin, depositing it between her pink lips. Priscilla locked eyes with him and obediently swallowed, just like she was told, just like a good girl.

"Here, wipe your hands." He threw her a small towel, to which Priscilla attempted to remove the sticky substance. Yet no sooner did she do so than did she realized how unsatisfied she still was. Why after the eruption did she still feel such warmth and tingling?

Her hand descended into her panties once more, sitting upright she rubbed herself, moaning feebly as she looked up to him confused and unfulfilled.

"Mmmm... Still feeling it?" He looked at her, cupping her cheek in his dry hands.

Priscilla nodded eagerly as her jaw slacked and she bounced up and down on her hand. Her fingers moved in semi-circles across a little nub in her folds, no one had to teach her how to do this. Her motions were pure instinct and feeling as she embraced this carnal desire within her.

"Let me help you." His rosy cheeks came to a big smile as he looked down at her masturbating on his rack. His hand grasped the elbow of the arm which dived into her panties as he waited for her to agree.

Help her... she felt like she needed it like she was chasing some sort of feeling she could not keep up with, her hand rubbing yet not quite getting to the finish line. Truthfully she was growing more frustrated each time she felt the tension grow and then subside. However, as he gently pushed her on her back she felt the butterflies in her stomach glide down to her wetness.

Laying on the rack she took her hands away, holding them at her sides, fingers glistening with fluid. The large man's thick hands came around the waistband of her tight jeans, giving them a small tug before looking into Priscilla's beautiful green eyes. There was no objection or acceptance, only tension as she waited to see what he was doing. Waiting no longer she soon found him pulling down her jeans, struggling a bit to get them over her ass and subsequently tossing them on the floor which was soon joined by her blue panties.

"Mmmm..." he licked his lips, the girl laying on her back, bottomless in the hover cargo's rack with thin legs spread wide and glistening folds staring up at him. Her tummy rose and fell nervously as he got down on his knees between her thighs.

His chubby dry fingers lightly caressed her legs, making her shiver as she watched him descend between them. Soon he ran them along her lower abdomen, admiring her wispy blonde tuft of hair that was slicked back with her natural lubricants.

"Beautiful girl." He said, thumb beginning to rub the outside part of her lips.

Priscilla shuddered, whining as his fingers began to explore her more, parting her lips, touching her pinkness, and running around her inner legs. It was all such a strange and overwhelming experience. Her inner good Christian girl was screaming that it was all wrong, yet that was the side of her that she was trying to escape. It was all backwards now, what was wrong for all those years was now right, and certainly, these "sins of the flesh" she now understood in context were no different. The more wrong she felt by them the more she wanted to do them.

Theo leaned in, his warm panting wafting over her tulip as it prickled. Priscilla bit her lip as she struggled to keep her head far enough up to see what he was doing, her eyes ravenously curious. But soon her head was sent straight backward as a surge of pleasure jolted her body. His tongue began to run along the inside of her slit, lapping up juices eagerly while touching her in ways no one ever had. It was sort of an uncoordinated assault on her folds, going everywhere along her crotch with no rhythm, yet the inexperienced Priscilla couldn't get enough of it, beginning to buck her hips and yelp with every sting of sensation.

"You like this huh? A sexy girl like you likes what I am doing?" The blotchy trucker said almost in disbelief as he toyed with her sex. Something in his own eyes was in awe of her like she was just a dream. But soon as his fingers joined his tongue at her slit, two of them parting her lips to allow him to explore further, he would begin to see the bigger picture.

"Oh?" That was all he could say as his fingers spread her slit. A thin barrier inside of her peeked out as he inserted his tongue to play.

"You're a virgin?" He gave her sex a lip smack before lifting his head.

Priscilla didn't know much, but she did know she was that. Her blonde head nodded timidly as she watched for what he would do next.

"It is all coming back around for me..." he mumbled as he perversely smiled and admired her purity. A sexy and beautiful woman like her laying half-naked in his rack a virgin no less! His cock was beginning to harden again at the thought.

He then buried his face in her sex, from nose to forehead wet with her fluids as he smacked his lips and ran his tongue aggressively all around her. The girl's back arched as she pressed herself against his face, her moans so loud it would challenge the thickness of those hover-cargo windows. Her whole body was being elevated to something she could not quite understand. As his tongue explored her depths and lips smacked against her nub she was feeling a warmth that had never radiated until now.

"Ohhh my god!" She took the lord's name in vain a second time as her whole body quaked, back pulsing her lower half up and down as each convulsion of her orgasm overtook her. This was the finish line that kept moving, the one that she couldn't reach herself. Her eyes blurred as she cried out and gasped for air, her body still pressing her slit instinctively into Theo's face as he licked her.

As the feeling faded her body slumped back into the rack, her muscles feeling so sore yet so relieved to be expelled of that missing sensation. Priscilla just lay there on the rack staring at the ceiling for a long moment, Theo raising his head and giving her another off-white and crooked smile, his lips and chin glistening with her fluids.

"That was a nice orgasm doll?" He coughed as his hand wiped away her essence from his face.

Priscilla had little power to acknowledge him, the smallest and most subtle nod coming from her as her legs dangled off the edge of the rack and red blushing pussy glistening between them.

"Mmmm well now I need to show you how to have another. And claim a little something of yours." His innermost perverse thoughts seeped into his words as he stood back up, stubby cock erect once more as he grabbed onto her legs and opened them enough that his fat gut could fit between them. There he stoked it, holding it above her folds as he gazed down at her with a lewd grin.

It all clicked in her mind right there. Priscilla was not a slow girl by any means, she may be sheltered but she could put two and two together. Looking at his cock and then how he placed himself between her legs, she could tell what it meant to "mate" and "lose virginity". Her mind raced as he spread her legs even wider, pressing down on her inner thighs as she rested her claves on the soft fatty part of his back. She could feel his sweat against her skin, the salivating expression on his face, and the smell of herself in the air.

Underneath his gut Theolowered his hips to align to hers, his cock just inches from her virgin opening.

"No..." she realized she was not quite ready for this part. After the sensation of her first orgasm she had quite enough sin for one day. Her mind became clearer as she looked upon the older trucker and became disgusted, his fat gut resting on her lower abdomen.

"Shhhh sweetie, this will only hurt a second." One hand pushed her thigh down and the other ran under her shirt and grabbed her breast. His cock kissed the entrance of her slit just then as she tried to roll his hips forward, one time even managing to have his tip spread her lips ever so slightly. For the first few tries, he missed, meaning to thrust into her with bravado. The longer he took, however, the more of Priscilla's senses returned.

"No!" She yelled, pushing his hand off her breast. She managed to pull her hips back and away from his cock, sliding to the edge of the rack under the weight of the heavy-set man.

"I don't want to... not yet." She pleaded.

He was too far gone to hear her, wanting so desperately to claim her virginity as a prize, pulling at her hips to try and sunder her along his cock. But each time he missed and she managed to slip more out of his grasp.

Without warning Priscilla was able to bring a leg up, thrusting upwards so that her heel dug into his jaw. She seemed to be 3-0 today for brawls, knocking Theo backward onto the other side of the rack as the small girl rolled to the floor and staggered to get up and make for the door.

"Priscilla wait!" He called as he struggled to get back up and recover from her blow. With a grab of her backpack and a shove on the door handle, he was too late to stop her, the bottomless girl disappearing into the night leaving only her panties and jeans as a memento. Both were better than leaving her maidenhead.

Priscilla was cold on the highway, her bottom half still moist and bare to the world as she sprinted between cars with her bag over her shoulder. She didn't even think much about her state of dress as she ran towards the city limits, she just knew she was not quite ready to give "that" up, at least not to a fat old man in a hover-cargo.

Soon up-ahead, as Theo warned, the checkpoint loomed. Bright floodlights would illuminate her indecency immediately as she crossed the threshold of their light, but Priscilla hoped her momentum would get her past unmolested. Several Great Plains Territorial Army soldiers stood to watch amongst metal barriers, digital scanning devices beeping, and loitering vehicles trying to make entry. Their uniforms were a grey digital camouflage with a large dark grey chest piece made of hard alloys. Their kinetic rifles were at the ready as they scanned IDs, vehicles, and cargo. The late-night watch of the Omaha north checkpoint simply went through the motions during their third night of martial law.

But what was not routine would be the half-naked Priscilla sprinting by, dodging the grasps of a few soldiers through the element of surprise and leaping over a small pedestrian barrier.

Two such soldiers were lucky enough to stand "down wind" of Priscilla as she lept the barrier, two smooth striding long white legs opening just enough that her glistening wet pussy was caught in the light of the checkpoint.

"Miss, hold up! Wait!" One soldier made to pursue, even holding his weapon up more in an aggressive stance.

"Hold up corporal." One of the two lucky ones raised a hand to stay his man.

"Sarge?" A few of the junior soldiers seemed conflicted.

The more grizzled veteran just shook his head and smiled, watching her bare ass fade into the darkness once more.

"Don't worry about it... this city could use some good pussy."