May’s B&B, Pt. 01

Story Info
A sad shy guy takes a ]journey into the past.
6.9k words
4.47
5.3k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May's B&B, Part 1

Five years ago, my old man's wasn't very good. He'd had the hard word from his specialist at the hospital and told mom he wanted them to move to France for his last few months, so my sister, who lives there, found them a house to rent near her. Actually Sis spoke to me and I financed the buying of a nice place she found in the village she lives in.

Today, my old man is still alive and kicking, mom has grown to love the place, my sister has someone to look after, my brother says he will retire there in a few years, and being 500 miles apart has prevented the old man and me from killing each other.

Now, five years down the road, mom wants all the stuff that they left behind in Doncaster. They are finally selling the house I grew up in. It's no secret that I hate Doncaster; it's a shithole without any hope.

I hate it with a passion. But I am making the journey back. A Journey that, to be honest, I'd sworn I'd never make again. I had a job to do for my mom, though: pack her and dad's stuff, then supervise the start of her piano's move to France, I would also remove my dad's three motorbikes to my home in the middle of Wales.

My younger brother was still working, so the job fell to me. I was happy to do it; it drew a line under the town I grew up in. To help me with this task, I hired a removal firm. For a few quid more, I could have had them pack, and I could have stayed at home.

My mom has a thing about her piano, though. It didn't matter how good the guys who moved it were; mom wanted me there to supervise the loading of it.

The three French guys who moved the piano were on top of their game. Their boss took one look at it and said, "Ah, a Bosendorfer." He sat on the stool and played. My mom is fairly good. However, to my ear, this guy sounded concert-standard. When he finished, he said, "Five years?" Meaning how long it had stood.

"Yes, I said."

"For that time, the tune is very good." I assumed he meant its state of tuning. "It is your mothers? I will tune it for her when it has stood in its new place for a while." I thought Mom would be nervous about that; I'd better let her know this guy is top-drawer.

Now I pretty much knew the piano was in good hands. I relaxed a bit. I knew the removal man, Graham; he was a rugby contact of mine. I knew he would do a good job, but my mom wanted me to make sure all the other things were taken care of. The long and short of this is that I had to stay a day or two in Doncaster.

I gave Taylor, my best friend ever, a call. His wife answered, I was a bit jealous of Taylor and his wife. "When they married, she was what lads our age called a right dirty cow. Her stated ambition was to "shag Taylor to death, find a toy boy or two with big dicks, and live off his pension".

Actually, they adored each other, and I'm sure they were put on this earth for each other's benefit. Just talking to Jill, Taylor's wife, gave me a hard on, I didn't have to worry about what to do with her. I was allowed to flirt; nay, it was required. I also knew if I went too far, I'd get a knee in the bollocks. Not a subtle retiring girl was Jilly

As my poor luck would have it, they were going to be away in late March, so they couldn't put me up. Jill knew of only one place, while we were chatting, she suggested "a nice place." It's a B&B in Wheatley, Ella-May's place; you should try it, she advised, she's a shit hot cook said Taylor; it will be clean and tidy added Jill, she will probably give you a scrub while you are there Taylor said laughing.

I called the number Jill gave me; yes, Ella May had a vacancy. She gave me the address and said, I guess you know where that is. What time will you get here? About twoish, I said. I'll let you know if anything changes. Then she said that it would be nice to see you again. That puzzled me a bit. I don't think I've ever met an Ella-May; I just let it go.

So I pulled up outside the address I'd been given. Wheatley ain't the best suburb of Doncaster, but it's far from the worst. Even so, my Merc looked a little incongruous parked there. I was shuffling bags and stuff in the back when I heard the same soft Irish lilt behind me. Without the distortion of the phone, I recognised the voice right away. It belonged to the wife of my old rugby club's bore, drunk, and all-round arsehole, all rolled into one.

Ohh Fucking No, I thought. When I turned around, it was her alright, but the woman in front of me, while looking well nourished, was far from the woman that was married to Mick, the club bore. "May!" was all I could manage. She switched on a thousand-watt smile I'd never seen before. I was stunned.

I immediately noticed there was no wedding ring and obviously stared a bit at her bare finger, don't worry I gave him the boot; he isn't welcome around here anymore. Do you miss him I asked, like a dose of the pox she replied

I had always found her attractive. She has big boobs, a big bum and a nice trim waist. Pretty in a big Irish farm girl sort of a way. Her man would never dance with her at the club dances. I loved jiving with her she was energetic. The only girl at the club who would go aerial. She was quite athletic kept up her momentum in the dance so she was easy to lift.

When I was talking to Taylor about her I called her "Tonka" they were a brand of toy trucks, tractors and such like. The slogan was "Tonka Trucks, big strong toys for big strong boys!"

When she smiled like that, she was beautiful. A big girl but beautiful, she was my ideal woman. She wore a little makeup and a pair of pearl earrings. A v-neck sweater, cut-offs, and flat sandals. "Fuck me, May, you're gorgeous." When she walked into a room, her tits got in there five seconds before the rest of her. "What happened?"

"Oh, it's a bit of a story; I'll tell you later. Come inside and have a coffee." I shut the car and followed a big, beautiful arse into her home.

"Do you want to see upstairs?" she said.

"I can see plenty of them from behind you, May."

She giggled a bit. He looked me straight in the eye and said, "Do you want to see it all? I always liked you. You used to be shy. I wanted to pop your cherry."

The best I could manage was, "Yes, please." I was still pretty shy. She took my hand, pulled me into an embrace, said, "This is long overdue," and gave me a huge French kiss.

She pulled me up the stairs and into her bedroom. Her bed was huge--a big, solid wooden job. She turned me around; there was a poster on the wall. It was I think, an old Sex Pistols poster. It shows the torso of a woman in a black bra and pants, flexing a school cane in her hands. "Do you like my bum, Rick?"

"Err. I erm."

Whack. "Do you like my bum?"

Where the fuck did that come from? "Wow, please don't do that."

"Why not?"

"I don't like it."

"Someone does. Just look at your cock. It was straining against my Levis. Now answer this very carefully. Do you want to stop now? If you do, I'll show you my B&B room, or do you want to stay in here with me?"

"Before you answer, I have to tell you that I am a bitch of a lover. I will make you regret bits and pieces. I will make you love more. I'll make you beg to be my little subby? You're a secret submissive, aren't you Rick?" She grabbed my arse; this is just as nice as it always was. I didn't realise I wanted to give it a good spanking back then. Then she upped the pressure in my pants, saying, "I do now".

"What's going to happen to me?"

"Well, first of all, that spanking is something we both want to happen."

Oh, why do you want to spank me May"

"Oh, the best reason of all, lust, pure lust". She was still squeezing my bum.

A better question is why do you want me to smack your bum?

I don't May.

Then, baby, why haven't you run a mile, Why are you still staring at my tits wondering if I will let you kiss them but most of all why have you got a huge bulge in your jeans"

I'm going to make nearly all your fears and most of your hopes come true. I will make you happy, I'll make your little man very happy and you will make me very, very happy, so happy I'll probably scream. You will scream as well but for a different reason So that's enough talk. Do you want to stay?"

"Err".

Whack. Whack: "Just to show you what a bitch I am, every time you dither or argue, I will double the strokes you get with this crop. Do you like this crop Rick? I do.

"No May."

Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack. "I was being kind then; two offences! It should have been 16, shouldn't it boy",

"Err, yes, May. Err Why".

"Have you ever played plaid Female Domination games?"

"No never."

"Have you ever fantasised, now be honest?"

"Yes May, all the time."

"Good boy, do you want to play with me?"

"Oh God, yes, please."

She sat on a chair by her dressing table. "Right then, over my knee now!"

I went to lie across her lap.

Don't be dull, boy; pants down.

I undid my belt and dropped my Levi's.

May sighed. "Still being dull I'll be adding strokes with my crop on your bear lilywhite bum if you don't sharpen your ideas boy?"

I dropped my boxers.

"Ooh, it's bigger than I remember. Rick! She said, she held my cock like it was a precious thing. I do like the rings.

"I got them..."

"Tell me later," May interrupted.

"I've never had one anywhere near this size. Well I have but the bastard was too drunk to remember! You are going to be paying for that for a long, long time if I have my way"

"I'm Sorry, I truly..."

"Shhh I'm teasing, you were so drunk, I Could not believe you got it hard for me. May started to sob; I wanted your baby, after you went to sleep I lay on my back so none of your seed dribbled out. I wanted it in me. You started snoring so I tickled your ear so you turned towards me. Your hand rested on my belly, I lifted it onto my boob. Then while you were asleep you squeezed it. I came again when you did that. I am a slapper Rick; only for you though, and only if you want me. Ill never let you down. If you want me I'm yours; just for you, your girly toy. Just wind me up and I'll be anything you want!

I've only ever had three others; not very many for a slapper like I was supposed to be is it Rick? One was forced on me, and it was even smaller than Jock's, and his is pitiful. Dunmore's is an average six incher he says. There is more here than the other three put together.

I want this, Rick. I want it to be mine. I need to be honest with you because I want all of you, not just a cock. You have to know though, I'm a fraud; Jilly made me out of the broken bits the others left. I've got to get this right. I know what to do, but I need you to tell me, I need affirmation I think I'll get it right, but I really need you to tell me when I get it right.

"I want it to be right too, mistress. Ella."

"How many am I going to get?"

"No, no, no, silly boy! That's for me to know and for you to find out. To be honest, baby, I don't know yet, but I'll know when we get there, when it's enough."

I lost count. At first, I wondered why I was letting this bitch hit me, and at first, it hurt. After a while, the sting of the slaps seemed to reduce, and May built up an erotic warmth in my arse, and with it, the erection I had had since I followed her into her home became progressively harder.

She had my cock trapped between her thighs; it was throbbing. I realised I was going to cum from being spanked over this gorgeous woman's knee.

If you squirt all over my legs, first, you clean it up with your tongue, then I will make you howl, boy. I got two or three more spanks, then, just before I was about to erupt, May stopped.

"Stand, she commanded. I did. My cock was standing too. Seemingly it was stuck to my belly, just like it did when I was in my teens.

"Good. OK, I'm going to give you a little time out. The rules are off for a few minutes. You can ask questions, and I am just May, though I have to say I don't like May. Either Ella or, preferably, Ella-May but when we are in this room or the play room, it would be much better for this very nice spankable bottom of yours if you prefaced that with my title. I'll leave you to guess that.

"Yes Mistress!"

"Right boy. So that's Mistress Ella-May. So what is the other error?"

"I don't know Mistress Ella-May."

She was holding me from behind, her hands holding me around my waist. I'd never been held this way; I was bone hard, but curiously, I didn't want to fuck her. I wanted to serve her. I wanted to eat her fanny more than anything else in the world. Then maybe fuck her if she decided I had done a good enough job.

She whispered in my ear as she bit me. "Never say no to me again unless you want to end the whole thing. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Ella-May".

"Do you want to see where this goes?"

"Oh yes, pleas Mistress," I managed to add "Ella-May", before the crop landed. I wasn't sure if I still had any time left.

"Right, let's start again. Do you like my bum?"

"Oh yes, Mistress Ella-May. I like it very much indeed."

"Would you like to kiss it?"

"Yes, please, Mistress Ella-May."

"Pull down my pants and kiss it then. I pulled the elastic waist of her knickers over her bum cheeks. Then I showered her bum cheeks with tiny, gentle kisses. She opened her legs and bent over a little. "Kiss my brownie." I didn't hesitate at all; I gave it a kiss.

I'd never kissed a woman's arse, but I didn't hesitate. The feelings I'd had since I first saw Ella-May outside were still there. I couldn't help myself; I licked it, whack, and said, "Ouch."

"Bad boy! Wait until you're told."

"Sorry, Mistress Ella-May."

Ella-May sat on the bed. Take off my shoes, boy. I knelt down and removed her sandals. I kissed her toes as I bent to the floor. No, no, you idiot, pick my foot up and kiss my toes. Be very, very gentle. Good boy. Now suck them. Have you ever done this before? No Mistress Ella-May. You're very good for a beginner.

"Why did you get your wily pierced?"

"Don't you like it?" I replied.

"I don't like it boy, I love it."

"You're on thin ice here though boy. I asked a question; you didn't answer."

"Do you remember when you brought that gay magazine to the rugby club? It was the first drawing of a cock with a piercing I had ever seen.

"I remember; go on, boy."

"It was the first time I'd ever seen anything like that, mistress. That drawing awakened something in me. I just had to get one done. I went to a guy in Sheffield; he was useless, just a tattoo artist with an ear-piercing gun."

"The ring was only 16 gauge, and it was crap quality. It started to grow out almost immediately."

I went to a guy in Amsterdam he straightened it, opened it up to the two mm I have now and did all my others.

"You idiot, you have begged me for this." I was looking at the wall mirror. I watched my mistress step back. She measured her stroke carefully, then lent into it with everything she had. The taws bit into my arse, and I howled in real pain. She raised her arm again, and I realised my mistake. Thank you, mistress, thank you! I yelled.

"And."

"One mistress,please; no more, please." The taws landed twice more. I counted and thanked Ella-May.

"You're going to get one more. Why?" she asked.

"Because I didn't count and thank you properly?" I replied.

"Good boy, I like to know I'm not wasting my time teaching you."

"Why did you get the three?"

"Because I didn't answer the question you asked me, mistress."

"So, answer it!"

"I don't think I ever knew why until today. I got it for you, mistress; I got it because I wanted to please you."

"Oh my, what a good answer! Why did you wait ten years to show me?"

"Because I was frightened you would laugh at me, mistress."

"Oh god you are a silly bastard Rick, I wish you had; I wish you hadn't robbed us of ten years together. I wish you had saved me from that cunt I married sixteen years ago."

Get up and go open the bottom drawer of my dressing table. I did, and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Fetch me my pinwheel. You are going to feel that tonight. It's my favourite toy. I had never seen one before, but it was pretty obvious what it was.

I gave it to her, and she placed it in the corner of the bed. There is a devil tongue whip in there: I want it. Bring me the pair of suspension cuffs; Yes, yes. Come on, hurry. Do I have to remind you what my displeasure feels like? There is a pair of ankle cuffs; bring those along as well

Yes Mistress Ella May

Stand there for me. I stood at the end of her bed. She applied the ankle cuffs and clipped them to chains that had been hidden under the bed. Also under the bed was a little black box.

Taylor made this, there are more in the playroom but he made this for me, you were always the only man who was ever going to share this bed with me so he made it for you as well. One day we will have to work out how to pay him back. It had two toggle switches and two push buttons.

When Ella May pulled both toggle switches with her thumbs and held in the push buttons two chains dropped from the ceiling. The suspension cuffs she had buckled onto my wrists had the female half of a quick release snap built into them. The chains now hanging from the ceiling had the male spigots

Ella May snapped the two male spigots into their female counterparts on the cuffs and I was now totally at her mercy.

Gotcha she said, I'd never felt so got in my life. She hadn't finished yet she retracted the ceiling chains until the balls of my ankles were just off the floor. Then by tightening the chains on my ankles I was drawn into a tight spread eagle.

"You ever heard of stigmatising Rick?"

"No Mistress Ella-May."

"It's Branding. Like a cowboy branding a cow but in your case, it's going to be your Mistress, Who is that boy?"

"Err"

Crack; sweet Jesus I thought that devil tongue whip stings.

"Don't prevaricate! Who is that! You are Mistress, Mistress Ella May is my Mistress.

Was she serious? Oh fuck! I think she is.

"What will it be Mistress?"

"The Queen of Spades Boy."

"But that's the symbol of the hotwife Mistress"

"Oh Dear, everyone will think your my little cucky, won't they?"

"I'd better go and start the Stigmatiser it takes a while to get it up to branding temperature."

"Ella started laughing I'm not going to brand you baby I'm sorry, just teasing."

"You know your cock was legendary at the rugby club. We all talked about it. Even sweet little Shirley your brother's wife said she picked the wrong cock."

"I've waited years to get my hands on it, and now it's going to be mine. I always thought I would get it. I was beginning to doubt it, though. I've got quite a bit of catching up to do. First, though baby, I've got a score to settle with you."

All the time Ella-May was flicking out the Devil tail and stinging my bum.

"I invited you to come and see me, and you didn't show up".

"You didn't, I said; I'd have come if you'd asked me. May, honestly, I would have"

"Oh dear baby; you seem to have forgotten the rules already, that was as good as a no!"

"Where are we?"

"No May, please no."

"I think you'd better stop talking now. That's twice you said no. I think that takes you to 32, or is it 64? Now you know you can never lie to your mistress."

"I'm not sure, Mistress Ella-May. I think it may be 64. You're going to be very sore by the end of tonight if you don't start learning. Not knowing is an error, I should double you up again."

So let's say 128 wow, you are crap at this game baby. Do you think you will cry? I think you will be crying and begging me to stop before I get to 50. Did you know baby that when the Turks were whipping Laurence of Arabia he ejaculated on the whipping frame? Are you as kinky as Laurence? I wonder if the Turks made him clean his own filth up. I' going to make you clean your filth with your tongue when you make a mess on my bed."

12