May’s B&B, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"128 with this. She laid the devil tongue on my back."

"Fuck" I shouted the only consolation I could think of was I bet the Turk who whipped Laurence didn't have tits like Ella-May.

It stings doesn't it baby? When Jill was teaching me how to use these this made me cry after 5 only five and the rules say I have to give you one hundred and twenty eight, Wow. I don't know about you or Laurence but I will probably have to change knickers ten times." I know if I stop and change my knickers every sixteen strokes you can suck my knickers dry for me. That's a treat for you isn't it? Well isn't it

How the fuck did I let myself get into this mess, she is fucking mad. I'm sure I got my Yes mistress in just in time to stop the crazy bitch doubling me again.

"Do you remember when I brought that gay magazine to the rugby club? It was the first drawing of a cock with a piercing I had ever seen. That boy all tied up and unable to escape and his erection pulled down his leg.

I've still got the mag; I got so wet Jill smelt my fanny batter. That's when she wanted to me to be her friend." That's when she taught me to use a whip. That's when I knew I wanted to hurt you so much. Its mad isn't it, I love you and I want to hurt you so much you cry. Then I'll keep on hurting you and what's even madder you will love me more for it.

"Yes, Mistress, I remember. It was the first time I'd ever seen anything like that."

Do you think I am going to whip you so badly you cry?"

"Yes mistress"

"No Rick, I love you. You're a sick twisted puppy, your my sick twisted puppy now, I need to look after you. I'm not going to do that. I am going to give you a choice. And you get some pleasure for your pain. You can have a round one hundred with my big soft flogger and a wank to go with it."

"You can have fifty with the devil tail and a blow job or you can have a dozen with my favourite and then. After, you can have my puss, my arse, my mouth, every bit of me. I guarantee I will get you off with a titty wank.

No time limit if you only have one shot per night, over as many nights as you want and you can have them in any order you want. No gag while I beat you, and if you shout out your safe word I stop, but I stop everything, no fun time after. Your safeword is "rugby club". And I'm going to do my best to make you use it

Ella-May held me again take your time honey. I doubt you will guess what my favourite is and I'm not going to tell you so don't ask

I'm going to change. This is for you, not for me. I don't give a shite how I look while I'm beating your arse black and blue. I get wet no matter what I'm wearing. But I know it's very important for you men. I know enough about this to know that every man is different. I'm not a mind reader. So if you have preferences, tell me. Come on. Just give me one sentence, one sentence to give me a clue."

"Err".

Whack. "Don't prevaricate You're lucky. I'm being kind; I don't think you'd take 128 of anything. YET.

"One sentence Mistress, Corsets, nylons, and heels Mistress Ella-May."

You, me, or both Don't answer that. It will be fun finding out. Don't get lost now, will you? And as she was leaving the room, I got another crack from her taws, just to remember her. Fuck, that bastard thing hurt, but every time I got a lick from it, it went straight to my cock.

It had to be the cane, she had told me I couldn't take it ten times today. I could take twelve. I could make myself take twelve.

After a good half hour, I could hear the steady clack-clack-clack of approaching steel-tipped stiletto heels. The door opened behind me. Close your eyes. She came from behind to put a hood over my head. It had eye holes, a round mouth hole, and little tubes that went into my nose.

That was tied at the back of my head. I do have to gag you, it's a shame, I want to hear you beg, I won't stop once I've decided what I want to do with you but begging makes me wet. The playroom is soundproofed, but my bedroom isn't. With what I intend to do with you, you will be sweating and screaming long before I've finished with you.

Your arse will be bruised, cut, and bleeding. But I bet you will want to stay the night here with me to collect your prize.

This red ball is a cat toy it makes a hell of a noise if you drop it. I'm going to put it in your hand, don't worry it's never been near a cat. If you want me to stop, like safewording just drop it. Don't you dare speak, I'll stop and put it back in your hand. If you want to stop drop it again. I'll stop and let you go but you don't stay in my bedroom tonight you sleep in the spare room and we talk in the morning

Do you want to stay? Yes, please," I whispered. I was shitting myself as Ella-May forced a black rubber ball into my mouth that was secured in place by a buckled strap. There is no consensus from this moment forward.

Then she ripped the t-shirt from my back. Ella-May then walked to the other end of the bed and stood facing me. Are you frightened? I nodded. Good, you should be. I'm going to blindfold you.

I've changed the rules just because I can and you can't say no now, There is a new twist, I'm going to give you three strokes if you guess it right we stop at twelve if you don't, you don't win your prise, I'll let you sleep in my bed and you can lick my puss and my arse until I cum a few times. I'll let you try again tomorrow.

I knew it was the taws when the first one landed. Ella-May stopped at three. What is it baby? I wasn't going to fuck up so when I answered taws I added a very pretty thank you Mistress Ella-May.

When she said, "What colour?" my heart stopped for a few seconds. Her "Well answer me baby!" Was quite insistent, I'd seen the black one. She obviously had more. I guessed Red! As she buckled the ball back in she giggled. No pretty thank you Mistress Ella-May either, tut, tut, tut.

With the promise of having my gorgeous Mistress any way I wanted the first three strokes were agonising but with that reward I could easily tolerate nine more.

With the reward now withdrawn my resolve nearly failed. I knew there was no way tonight I could stand another assault on my bum so with that I knew then I wasn't going to be allowed to cum tonight.

I nearly, intentionally dropped the cat toy. Then I thought my Mistress was testing me, was I worthy of her? I would still share her bed, that in itself was my reward but I only just managed to hold on to it.

Ella-May released the snaps and I collapsed on the bed

"Ooh my gorgeous man;" she traced the lines the taws left. She was barely touching me. It was exquisite--agonizing, but exquisite. You know you're a very sick little puppy, don't you? Am I Mistress Ella-May? Oh yes. I've worked very hard on you, and you still have this. She grabbed my cock and squeezed it. Not too hard, but as she squeezed her nails into my cockhead, it nearly made me yip.

I didn't let a sound escape my lips. But I had shed silent tears. Ella-May produced from somewhere a jar of cream that seemed to set my poor arse on fire. Hush darling, it will help. It did help, a lot with the pain after the initial burn has subsided. You can tell me you love me if you want. I love you, Mistress Ella-May.

Turn on your back baby; let me take care of your other problem. So what do you want first? Pardon Mistress. No, Rick, we have finished the play. Ella will do perfectly now. I realised then that when Ella was in mistress mode, she spoke with a very plumy English accent.

When in Ella mode, her northern Irish brogue broke through. Wank, fuck, blow job, titty wank what's your favourite?"

"I thought I'd got the answer wrong Mistress!"

"I said I'm a bitch of a lover I'm not a completely out of control sadistic bitch. Anyway you guessed right that was my red Taws. Now, that's a real bitch isn't it?

Can we just make love mistress? Ella lit the room again; good, I hoped you wanted that; first we can continue the DS bit if you want. But never downstairs darling. It's in this bedroom or the playroom if you want us to use that, OK? Yes, OK secondly. Will you make it to the finish line twice?

She grabbed my cock. Is there more than one shot in here? Oh yes, mistress. Oh, good, lucky me. Let me give you a hand job first. I don't think you will last for very long after that Rick. If we are having good old fashioned shag I want you to last." I really hope you reload quickly: I don't plan on us getting much sleep tonight.

I got another 1000-watt smile. Mmmm, I could gag you for this, but I think you will like this better. Ella sat on my face. Her fanny over my mouth, my nose jammed in her the crack of her arse. You better be good at this, or it won't go well at your next punishment session. I was thrilled to hear there was going to be another one.

I was mortified I just got my tongue into Ella's puss when I started squirting cum everywhere. Ella laughed though; Sweet Jesus Rick, there's pints of the stuff. Have you no self control at all man?

"I'm sorry mis, err Ella."

"Oh you big twerp. I did that, I made you cum like a fireman's hose. Don't be sorry; well don't be sorry if you have another one to follow! It makes this girl feel like a porn goddess.'

I was going to let you ride me but I don't trust you not to fill me up till it comes out my ears, make like a starfish I need you under control.

Ella went to her wardrobe. When she came back she had five lengths of black rope, "It's died hemp bondage rope she explained. Better than cuffs for this and I haven't got a parachute for the fifth rope.

I hadn't a clue what she was talking about and it was obviously apparent. Ella treated me to another thousand watt smile as she started wrapping rope around my limbs. "Jill showed me a little trick. It will delay your inbuilt desire to fill me up with your man milk; and mucky little me will get off a few times,"

"Touch your shoulders; I crossed my arms over my chest. No you nit, touch your right shoulder with your right ring finger." Using a doubled length of the rope Ella tied the loop to my thumb. Then she wrapped a turn around my hand, then 6 turns quite loosely around my folded arms.

To finish that rope she tied a block hitch around the turns tightening them to a snug hold around my folded arm. Ella knotted that off at my elbow and took the tails to an eye bolt on the corner of the bed. Ella brought the rope back and tied a lorry drivers knot to secure my right arm then tied a mirror image on my left to secure my left side.

The third rope was looped then knotted above my right knee. Then she separated the two halves and wound them down my legs knotting, and turning back at the front of my leg each time they crossed at the front of my legs. To leave a diamond pattern.

She hitch knotted one of the double strands around my big toe then tied it off to an eye bolt at the foot of the bed using the same lorry driver's knot she used on my hands.

She repeated the process on my left leg and when she tightened the four lorry hitches I was going precisely nowhere.

She tied a small fixed loop in the fifth rope and one at a time pushed my balls through it. That was simply looped over the top rail of the beds foot board and left for later fun she told me.

Oh Rick, you poor bastard Taylor sold you down the river for a blow job! Ella wrapped the free end of the ball sack rope round her left hand gave my cock a few pumps then tugged on the ball sack rope. Now you had better show a bit of self control. If i pull hard enough on this I'll have a new pair of earrings. You better be good with your tongue boy!

Ella straddled my chest; I'm sorry Baby another change of plan. What can I say it's good to be a Mistress. I'm fucking flooding down there. If you drown it's been nice knowing you if you survive ill fuck you till neither of us can stand. Don't be in a hurry though. I love a good slow through tongueing.

At least two hours later Ella held a finger on my lips; "if you let me send a photo of you now to the girls in the club, I promise it won't go any further. If you let me, you can have my bum. No living thing has ever been up there; only but plugs and dildos. Apart from that it has been strictly exit only until Jilly got me you to play with. Please I want to show off. I've never had anyone worth showing off before and now I've got first prize; Please.

"Do you have to show my face?"

I want to, it's your eyes, your eyes are so fucking sexy.

I suppose if I am in this club of yours they are all going to see me sooner or later."

"Apart from Dunmore's posh bitch they have all seen it. I'm dying to show her what a big one looks like. Don't get me wrong, I like her, the more I see of her the more I like her but she's a posh girl and they are all entitled bitches."

Of course you can darling I'm surprised you asked me. I don't think I can say no to my Mistress Ella-May; I'm not allowed to."

No, darling, no, you must say no if you don't want it; anything you don't like, if it's not right say no, I'm not Jill, I'm learning I need you to help me get it right.

It can't be abusive, it mustn't ever be abusive. I've had abusive and I know it sucks. Then my tough worldly wise Dominatrix burst into tears and huge sobs

When she got it back together she said. "Do you know Rick; something in me woke when I saw that drawing. I knew then I was going to be something much better than Jock's beaten wife. The bastard used to get drunk and beat me up for fun. He's a fucking coward though He was scared of you all; he's fucking scared of Taylor.

Then she cried again, I can't have any more kids, Rick. He messed me up inside. She sat on the edge of the bed and sobbed. That bit doesn't get better. You all saw the black eyes. They get better.

He got me pregnant, I didn't want to; he raped me, he said he wanted a son. Then when he was pissed he beat me so badly I ended up in the hospital. I lost my baby. She was a tiny little girl and she was mine; the abusive bastard murdered her; but worse than that, I can never have another.

I'm so fucking useless I can't give the man I love a baby. Jill knew the bastard nearly killed me, but no one else. After I got out of the hospital Taylor and Jan put me up for nearly 6 months. Taylor beat the ever-loving shit out of him. If Jill and I hadn't both at least tried to pull him of I think he would have killed him before the police got there.

Jan is my very best friend. She sent you, and she says we are right for each other. Now, listen carefully, just for a second, no games. You ignore what Willy is telling you. I'll ignore what Fanny is telling me. Do you want to be here, do you want me, and do you want to be mine?

You know the bloke Jill married, he's my best mate. He looks after me like another brother. He knows me as well as your mate knows you, maybe, better. Do you not think he would have tipped me the wink if he thought you were not the one for me?

So Darling whatever Willy is screaming at me now; yes, I do, I really do. I want to stay with you, I want to be yours. I want to be yours when you are Mistress Ella-May, dressed in a cock hardening latex corset stockings and killer heels or You're just my Ella wearing cut off jeans 'v' neck sweater and flip flops and still just as cock hardening but different.

It's not the Taylors who made me fall in love with you. I did that all on my own fifteen years ago. I was just too much of a fucking wimp to tell you.

12