All Comments on 'May Showers'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GToastGToastalmost 16 years ago
Now THAT'S how you tell a story

Old, familiar, married sex is the best. This story took that notion and framed it in exactly the right way.<p>That crack about having a 'one shot pistol' - how true. So listen up, all you young Turks - find the right woman and learn her, inside and out, because that day will come for you, too.<p>Thanx for making my day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

Great to know I'm not the only non pervert who loves stright sex with my wife, just the two of us,exclusivly for the rest of our lives. Keep writing, this was good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I want more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just a thought

Clapping from the neighbor would have been a nice finally.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Fun read mud and sex with rain damn that was HOT! Matures Rule!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

I got here from the recent Forum comment you left at the coffee shop. Dreams are made of this stuff! I loved the banter ending. Indeed a closing that a life-long lover would utter. Very well done, sir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5930 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...