All Comments on 'May to December'

by DawnJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
demure101demure101over 11 years ago
Great!

Lots of moments that made me smile and all of it makes me long for the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well-written bit but IMO Dawn's more work than she's worth

Scott's too desperate for this to happen, even if Dawn's half as hot as he wants her to be.

I did my stint chasing broken birds instead of dealing with my own problems in my 20's, so pardon me for reacting badly to what could be the rocky start to a touching romance.

Everyone deserves love but IDK if Scott's offering what Dawn wants at all.

Just 'cause he's horny and turned on by Dawn's stories doesn't mean they're meant to be. He's been so so arrogant and dismissive of her boundaries IMO she needs to file a restraining order on him.

Dawn needs to love herself before inviting anyone else into her life.

Whoever can help her clear out her mental basement with the trust issues, shrink, priest, BFF, barman/barmaid at the local pub, it ain't Scott.

If Scott's a half-decent clinician, he'd know that.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous: Perhaps...

...you will get some answer to your concerns in the ensuing chapters. There are four, and three have already been submitted for publishing.

zia27zia27over 11 years ago
Great start

BTW, Anon raised some valid points.

On to the next chapter!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 11 years ago
Excellent beginning!

This story has an excellent plot line with the Older Woman/Younger Man concept. The only problem I had with it was you get lost by being overly descriptive, and you love run-on sentences. Shame on you Teach!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous