Maya

Story Info
Girl of my dreams, lands in my lap.
3.9k words
3.83
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****The feedback so far on my work has been Incredible. I made some edits to this story, just for clarity. Thanks so much for reading, please enjoy.****

Fir Patch is a dance club, bar, taco stand and outdoor beer garden. My best friend Star and I took to it since it wasn't the usual lesbian bar- No. It was open to all, and they had ladies night on Saturday's. Fir Patch was the place we could do both; flirt with the girls who were into it, and talk through our own stuff without being interrupted or caught in any lesbian drama. Also the name Fir Patch, seemed like enough a joke to us.

I slipped back into my green linen trouser and white button down, and left Raine's place; with her still recovering, around 4:30.

It was time to get ready. In my ride share home she video called- and I ignored. She sent pictures of her still swollen and juicy red vulva lips. Yep, she was satisfied.

Back at home, I showered and made a sandwich, then sat outside on the patio in boxers and bra. An alarm went off at 6:30, I got dressed in ripped jeans, and a tight black tee shirt.

Star was talking to a pretty, tall brown-skinned woman outside when I got to Fir Patch 10 minutes after we'd agreed.

"Not too bad Andi," they jokingly looked at the time on the young lady's watch. We greeted each other warmly. I loved Star. Best friends didn't even do us justice.

We went straight out to the patio bar in back and took seats.

"Who was that!?" I called out loudly at Star, a moment after we sat down. I couldn't wait to hear details on this.

"You don't know her, I just met her."

"Looked like ya'll know each other," I joked. Of the two of us, Star was the master of seduction- I was still taking lessons.

"That's what it's supposed to look like," they downed the shot of vodka, eyes twinkling at me over the shot glass, and I took my cue, drowning mine. We caught up while overlooking the outdoor dance floor. The place was packed inside, and soon the patio would be overflowing. The young lady speaking to Star earlier twirled around to the hip-hop beats with the others.

"Tell me where you've been man!" Star asked. They'd asked me about a workout earlier in the week, and I was so deep into midterms, studying, and work that I never got back to them.

"I had to work late. Work is getting out of control, and school-my bad."

Star sipped on a beer, and my whiskey sour tapered as we watched the dancing and vibed to the music.

Then I broke the trance, "So, this week I finally saw Maya again."

"Yeah? Maya, the teacher right? With the pixie?" Star always kept up with me when it came to appetite for divine pleasure.

"Yep that one. We met up at the park a block from my office."

"Yeah?! That's dumb cute!" They clinked glasses with me and winked.

"Yeah it really was. Maya is never downtown. Her school is out in Peidmont."

"Okay okay, so you said she was gonna be the one you tryna *ehhmmms** ," Star made a conspicuous coughing noise. "What happened?"

They took a swig from the beer, and a light breeze passed. "Cuz I don't see the 'I crushed that joint' swag on."

"I like Maya a whole lot bro!" I pushed them with a friendly nudge, and we both laughed. "She's special..."

"Okay, so tell me what happened." Star star urged me impatiently, with a shoulder shove.

"Maannnn," I began retelling the story.

"So we met in the park on Thursday. I was going to text her, but I heard her voice first."

>>>

"Andi!!"

"Hey! Maya, mmmmm." Damn she was fucking glowing. Maya was 5'10, and had perfect brunet skin. She had played tennis and volleyball, and ran track at Spelman before they called it quits on the sports program. Wrapped in her delightful and inviting embrace I could feel my body's earnestness. We pulled apart, and she took my arm as we walked farther into the park and found an empty bench.

"I brought some snacks, I know it's your lunch break! How have you been?", she eagerly chittered.

I didn't even get an answer out before she kissed me full on my mouth. Her round cute round lips sank against mine tender and zealous. She rested a hand on my thigh and I felt my temperature start to rise. Maybe she felt it too, she broke the kiss but stayed close, biting her lower lip in a dreamy daze.

"I'm so much better now.", I responded with unsated desire.

"What'd you bring?", I said slowly as we separated.

She pulled some small containers with fruits, cheeses, deli slices and crackers out of a shoulder bag draped across her body. Ever since Maya and I had met we'd been on this really cute shit.

Surprising each other, flowers, fun notes, and gifts had been exchanged all in the last eight weeks. It was fun to have someone to share that cheesy side of me with.

We had met at a bar, celebrating a friend of a friend of a friend's birthday. Okay more an aquaintence to me, but the birthday girl and Maya were close. I had been excited to catch her attention, and eager to get on her good side. But then things got really busy with my job, and I had to pull back on the romancing.

I hadn't been able to surprise her after work or anything big and dramatic like I'd thought about, while working late the last couple of weeks. Like I said, in school, part-time to become a CPA plus I work in banking. I like to say I'm drowning in paper, literally, but I'm always short on time. On top of that I didn't want to stay in finance, and that feeling was beginning to nag at my gut every day.

Anyway, I wanted to make it clear that she was important to me. We snacked and people-watched for a while. She was telling me about her students, the TV show she had started to watch to connect with them, the ins and outs of life with her roommates and siblings. After we had a couple of light laughs about the folks who did yoga in the middle of the day at public parks, I said,

"So listen, Maya, I have really enjoyed being around you, and getting to know you over the last couple months, and I would maybe like to get to know you more...

...sensually...."

She didn't look right at me, was kind of zoned out, looking into the distance with a few red grapes in her hand.

I kept talking.

"I've just been thinking you know? I just like your energy, and people say that- but I really do. I love when we can spend time together, and I know I'm busy a lot right now, with school, but I really do appreciate the times we're just kicking it. I want to do more- there's never a good time ya know...," She rolled her eyes. I was drowning out to her.

But I couldn't stop now. At least I knew it was not going to get any more uncomfortable, "If you're into it, whatever...I mean... hopefully, even if it's not now...We can go get stuff together."

She cut her eyes to stare at the bench, inches or so between us.

I tried to change the subject, "And yeah, I mean...so are you into it? What are you into?"

She just stared at me as I bit into one of the crackers thinking, I just might have been moving too fast. 'Oh well'.

At least the cheese was really good and the grapes were clean and full of sweetness.

"You, want to sleep with me?" Her whole demeanor had diminished, and I wasn't sure if had imagined our connection or if she was completely appalled by the thought.

I felt nervous, like suddenly my stomach was too empty and too full from the charcuterie. But no, she had kissed me and we'd made out before. Even when we'd danced that night at the birthday party, I'd thought I was feeling mutual attraction. But I'd been wrong before.

While still thinking this through, I replied, "I do, I mean-yeah. I-...,".

"Okay. We're in the middle of a park though-," Maya sounded incredulous.

It was also the middle of the day, in the middle of a retrograde. I looked up into the sun getting lost in my ironic existential humor. I could actually take a breath now, at least she was considering it.

I smiled, "Do you remember our conversation about me being poly? Polyamorous?"

I'd talked to her about it one late weeknight, after we'd gone for movies and ice-cream. That time I surprised her with a gift card, and a Lush bath-body set.

Maya, contemplated every word, "Sooooo... you want to sleep with me, and you're sleeping with other women too?"

"No!" I yelped.

"Its not...

"I'm...I mean yes, I am. I do - I mean." I was sleeping technically with one other woman.

I looked into the sky again hoping for the right words to jump into my brain.

Finally getting it together, I said, "What I mean is, I'm ready to take dating you to the next level, whatever that means for us. And for me that means sex."

'That was pretty good,' I thought, in the silence as she waited for me to further explain.

"I'm NOT sleeping with a ton of women! Honest to God-just one! I get a lot of use out of my vibes, hands...," I rambled, wanting her to respond so badly. WHY?, couldn't I just have a nice fucking picnic lunch, and keep my mouth shut.

'A closed mouth don't get fed', something in me said.

I took a deep breath, and put my hands on hers, mostly to ground myself as I started again, "Maya, I mean it when I say you're really special. Remember when you had me come volunteer at your school? I knew then there was something so...

"I mean there's a lot of stuff to talk about still...and if we become something more...or get comfortable putting it into words and less comfortable putting on a schedul-", I didn't get to finish the scattered thought.

"Andi, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!", Maya's frustrated cry made me wish I had waited.

She leaned looked down at her Chuck Taylor sneakers and traced a pattern on her long bright skirt. "Of course, I wanna be with you,

"But like schedules and shit, what the fuck do you mean by that?" She said, still with attitude that seemed to be softening.

She put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me in, an aggressive move that fucked me up. As much as I loved the way her soft fingers felt as they rubbed the back of my fade, I loved more how she took this moment all for her.

>>>

"So I had planned to have the talk like a regular talk. Nothing sexual, I would explain, she would respond. We would maybe make a doctor date, and I would make sure to repeat to her how she was special." I hand been talking for at least 30 minutes.

Star was looking and me, laughing, "Special, right."

As the nightfall cast dancing shadows on the patio, Star whooped in a signature laugh, and ordered us two more shots.

>>>

"So were you waiting for something?", Maya asked, abruptly pulling out of the kiss just as I was leaning in to caress her thighs.

She sat back and folded her arms. I wasn't sure of the answer, so I stretched my arm behind her instead.

"Nah...I just, I don't think- I mean, I wasn't 'waiting'.

"It's dating you know?", I crossed my ankle over my knee, and turned to her, trying to seem more composed than I felt.

"Pretend like I don't know, Andi."

I was waiting. I was waiting for someone else to **compare** Maya to and I struggled with the guilt I felt.

"I think...", I struggled to put it into context.

"I wasn't waiting for something to happen. I was just waiting to know, something...."

"Something like...., What, Andi?", Maya sounded really short, like she was running out of patience.

In my mind I imagined Star saying, 'You have to just be honest. It's not going to kill you'.

"I—I wanted to know you would be okay. If..."

"Okay, if...?" I felt her suspicion as she glared in my direction. I averted my eyes in the direction of the folks still in warrior stances.

"Okay if...if it wasn't you..or-"

"You're a fucking jackass!", she shook her head and grabbed the colorful shoulder bag from the bench behind her. I was scrambling to gather all her food containers, and Maya was already on her way out of the park.

'Oh shit, oh shit.'

Time was running out on my lunch break and I was feeling super conflicted. I thought, 'Should I chase her? Will she think I'm noble for that?' Clearly, I was doing this all wrong.

'Come on Andi, just make her feel like you feel.'

I took off yelling, "Maya!"

"I'm sorry Maya! Wait up!"

She looked to me so annoyed, shielded her eyes and tried to speed up. I was six feet away now, "Hey I just want to talk about it, okay? I'm sorry!"

She stopped and confronted me, "Oh you are gracing me with more of your time? Why? Just to embarrass me more? What does making me feel 'special' do for you, Andi?"

"No. No, I'm sorry about that," I shook my head.

She was folding her arms again as a few midday lunch stragglers walked by where we stood. She had made a point, I knew I couldn't let this get away from me, or I might never see her again.

"Hey,

Come here" I pulled her off the sidewalk towards a row of trees. We stopped at the brick wall edging the end of park, start of nature.

"Maya, look, what I was trying to say is that I really like you-"

"Do you, Andi?", She examined, sitting next to me in a huff.

"-and yes I want to have sex. But I didn't want to throw you into it without the chance to hear how you feel about everything I told you about me!"

I let it be quiet and looked to the sky once again, clouds were near. I wouldn't force anything, I had let her know how I felt and this was the result.

Maya was steaming quietly, quite some time before, "What are you looking at?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm just watching the clouds.", 'wondering if this would be the end before it could begin,' I finished in my thoughts.

"You want to have sex with me...", she said.

I looked back to the sky, "Right. I said that"

"Oh. Right.", she turned to me suddenly, "Straight up, Andi? I have been thinking about what you told me. You've been really honest and I do appreciate that."

My heart was melting on my sleeve as we finally faced each other.

"I ... want you too Andi,

"But- I don't know how I feel about the other stuff. I don't care about it, if I'm honest."

That surprised me, but I didn't want to interrupt her now that she was finally speaking on it.

"Andi...being with you is sooo-oo fun. You're a great person..."

The wall was waist high and Mayas legs were side straddle. She looked at me with such a longing, and I stood slowly as she held my hand.

"A great person....You want to have sex with?" I put my hands on her waist. Her legs opened up drawing my hips closer.

"Yeah..but wait. No. I mean. I do want- I want..."

Our foreheads touched. She gasped lightly as we pressed against each other. We both wanted the same thing.

"Tell me." I breathed it, drawing her in, pulling her body weight into mine.

"Kiss me, Andi."

Her eyes were dreamy. I bent and gently kissed her. I could feel her hips rise, grinding firmly against me.

"Is that all?" I teased and coaxed further.

She sighed and whispered, "Uhhh...Yesss...No! I-I mean, no," then kissed me back roughly.

"Stop fucking teasing me, Andi."

She put her hands on around my neck and gently pushed me until I was down on my knees.

An alarm went off inside me. This was not the plan! We were outside, and granted it was unlikely someone would sneak up on us, but they might! And I had the feeling suddenly that I could not deny Maya what she wanted, not now, maybe not ever.

The long wispy skirt gently flowed around her calf.

"Andi, I want you to-" she frustrates.

I slipped my head under the skirt, letting it fall back in place. "Find out what I taste like. Yess!" She wasn't wearing panties, 'God, how the fuck did I miss that?!'

Maya spread her legs as wide as she could, perching her ass on the wall, to place her pussy where I could access it easily with my tongue.

'This is dangerous' I thought, inhaling her warm saltiness and heat. I felt the arousal and thrill mix.

"Fuck, stop teasing me," Maya was trying to keep her voice low, and I heard the stir of aggravation. That turned me on, and I worked my tongue out along one labia and then the other.

She shuddered and put her hands on my head, pressing herself into my mouth. The hold was firm, but from the outside it might have just looked like she was sitting there casually, with her hands in her lap.

"Oh, ohhhh!", she let out constant little moans of pleasure. I had never been more turned on, to be on my knees, and fully clothed.

Then I heard a rustling nearby, and she gasped. "Shit!", her hand seized the back of my head but I wasn't stopping. I lapped her clit with my tongue along its length, and into the drenched vagina.

"Hey ma'am, nice day out!", someone said from my left.

"Uhhh ...", she threw her head back, I guess pretending to look at the sky.

"Mmmmhmm, cloudy..shh-", I definitely wasn't stopping. I could see the shadow of a low bush that protected my legs and feet from view. Anyone talking to her must be on the other side of the hedge, and only looking at her top half anyway.

"Should be nice like this for a while. Enjoy!", said the voice.

The footsteps faded into nothing.

"Oh god, oh god-ohhhh," she was really worked up, meeting the friction of my tongue with irregular pulses of her pelvis.

"Fuck, I am so close Andi, f-fuuuck," feeling her sensitivity, I pointed my tongue and applied pressure right around the clit hood.

"Ohh thats iiitttt! Andiii," she held on to my shoulders, bracing her feet against the wall.

"I-ii I-I'm coming again, Andi, damn!" Her voice was raspy as she tried to whisper the words this time.

Didn't want to catch any more attention, and I could understand. I released my lip hold to begin the cleanup.

"Fuck, I wanted this so bad," I said kissing the bud softly, and pressing my lips into hers. I moaned and pulled her by the hips, kissing my way to her thighs.

"Fuck that is sexy, " Maya says, rubbing the back of my bobbing head, as I complete the job.

"Fuck! Andi! Come here!", she rushed.

"Whew," I took a couple deep breaths readjusting to the temperature outside the heat of her thighs. "That was hot, I mean...yeah, you know."

"Fuck," with both hands she pulled my collar and her full warm lips captured mine in a long kiss. I grabbed her hips as her tongue opened my mouth up. We stood.

"Fuck," she whispered again in my mouth, hands still gripping my collar. I tugged her bottom lip gently into my mouth, wanting to extend the bliss as long as we could maintain. I knew things would be intense between us, but didn't know what to make of this.

She had one arm around my waist and the other rubbed gently the back of my head. "I loved that, thank you Andi.

"You Should get back to-", she said breathy, glowing and surrendering to our embrace.

"Shhhh- don't mention work", my heart sinking as I thought of the piles of requests piling on my desk.

She relaxed calmly, looking deeply into my eyes and kissed me on the mouth again. Then she pulled a small towel and a bottle of water from her bag.

"Here," she handed them to me, this time gently tugging my collar and smoothing my shirt across my shoulders, "Ready for anything!"

We laughed together. I wiped my face, stepped back and took a swig of the water. I would never think of my button-down collar work shirts and expensive wing tips things with the same importance again after this experience.

She took the rag back and wiped carefully at the grassy dust patches on my knee and thigh.

"That won't do anything about my wet underwear, Maya."

"Sadly no .., and it won't all come off," she paused, taking me in.

"Hey, I'll be fine," I caught her before she leaned over again, and pulled her to me for more of the electric feel.

She ran her hands along my arms and rested her head on my shoulder, "I can walk with you."

"Yes. Please, I would like that." I said extending my arm for her.

12