Maya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That, mmnh- that was so good.", she said as we got back to the path. There was no one else around. We slowly walked toward the park exit. "I am still feeling you, mmnh. Your tongue, everything, Andi."

I was savoring this. Prioritizing was going to be a challenge and I knew it. Soon I would be back at my desk, then I had a class, the gym. Then maybe I would find the energy to finish this one client's request...I didn't think I would find time to call her tonight.

"Maya, don't think for a minute that I'm not thinking about you..."

She squeezed my arm, "You're sweet Andi."

When she left me at the front entrance to my office, I could still see her in my mind. I thought of her tall, curvy frame, the way her dark brown eyes studied me into a puddle; I thought about the way her cinnamon dyed, pixie-curls bounced when she laughed. I could still smell her, on my neck, I could still feel the greenhouse effect from being under her skirt.

I saw the features of her so clearly, the tattoos down the neck and collarbone, that she decorated with a choker necklace today. I imagined her naked and gasping with pleasure.

>>>

"What that's mean? That she becomes a priority?" Star asked as I finished the recounting that evening. "How's that work?"

"Star I don't know. I-", I was going to ask them to tell me.

Star's laughter escaped into the night, and they pulled me by my neck into an embrace. Finally, we were ready to dance the night away- leaving the problems of how to date and stay respectable in Metro Atlanta behind.

12