Maya

Story Info
First time naked together leads to 3 orgasms.
5.8k words
4.59
23.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
282 Followers

Readers -- I'd be very grateful for your ratings and comments and feedback. Let me know what you feel about my writing? You may note similarities between some images in this piece and in "Escape" published in "Erotic Couplings." Sorry about that. I wrote both at about the same time, but the stories involve different women.

I've written this as if I'm talking to her. As readers, would you prefer the more impersonal "her" in place of "you"?

Preamble:

I met Maya on an arrangement website. We exchanged messages and then emails over a few weeks. We talked on the phone twice. Over the course of our discussions, I told Maya I would like to give her a gift of $800 every time I saw her. Finally we met for coffee. Meeting her in person gave me serious doubts. I am 60 and she is 22, but if anything she seemed younger than that in her soul. She was very nervous and incredibly shy and it took all of her courage to look me in the eye. The 'tone of experience' she used on the phone was replaced by a quaver in person. I've been in 2 other arrangements that were both wonderful -- but she just seemed too delicate and inexperienced.

That evening she emailed to say the wanted to try "taking things further."

____________

You know I'm arriving - I just texted from the parking lot - but still you jump out of your skin when I knock softly on your door. You rush to the door, then pause before opening it. I come in and we share a smile and brief hug and kiss and say hello and engage in small talk about the weather or the hotel or anything really and we relax with each other a bit...yet our meeting is infused with a strange blend of excitement and nervousness.

It's as if the very air in the room is charged with an energy, a sexual tension. Are we really going to do this? How do we find out if there is potential for us to have this kind of relationship? A beautiful young woman and an older man. What will it be like if we do?

You wonder what I am like as a lover. Will you enjoy me? Will I please you? Will I like your body when we get naked? What will I think of you as a lover? Will this work? How do we start? You know that I have been in this awkward situation before and wonder whether I will lead you through this difficult part.

Your discomfort is evident in your posture and expression and eyes. I get up from my chair and walk to where you're sitting on the edge of the bed. I take your hands in mine and gently coax you to stand. The warmth in my smile is soothing and affectionate as I look in your eyes.

Holding your hands I say "Maya, I want to see and touch and smell all of you. I want to hold you and feel your excitement and hear your passion. I want to please you and taste your pleasure." Even though what I say is the very reason we are in this room together, it is mildly stunning for me to have said it out loud. You feel a stirring inside. "I want to be naked with you."

I hold your eyes with mine as I release your hands. I'm waiting for your reaction or response. Still looking at me you are shocked to feel your hands going to the bottom hem of your sweater and grabbing the material. Almost as if someone else is doing it they pull the hem up, slowly at first but then with one fluid motion you pull the sweater off and let your beautiful hair fall onto your shoulders.

There is nothing under the sweater. Isn't this why you removed your bra before I arrived? You can't believe you actually pulled your sweater off and you're nervous about what I'll think about your body - but just as quickly you're exhilarated by my reaction. My sharp intake of breath is clear in the quiet room. My eyes fill with you and the pleasure in my voice is unmistakable when I whisper 'Oh, Maya".

My full gaze is on your exposed body. I take in the soft smooth skin above your perfectly shaped breasts - that area of your upper chest where a warm blush comes after a woman has orgasmed. The blush I soon hope to see on you. I gaze at your breasts, captivated as your nipples grow taut from exposure and the focused attention of my eyes.

My gaze wanders lower to your flat abdomen and the valley created by your prominent pelvic bones. The enticing valley that leads to where your pussy is hidden inside your jeans. You are exhilarated by my obvious desire for you, by how captivated I am by your naked body, how awed I am by your natural beauty.

You move into my arms as I open them and feel the crisp fabric of my shirt against your breasts and stiff nipples. My arms fold around you and explore your back - feeling your shoulders and your shoulder blades moving beneath your skin. My hands glide down to the small of your back and then come together to trace your spine, rising vertebrae by vertebrae until they are on your neck.

Then they drift lower again, along your sides, caressing and luxuriating in the sudden curve of your hips until they are gripping your butt through your jeans and pulling you against me as I begin to kiss and tenderly caress the side of your neck with my lips. My kisses wander to the back of your ear, causing you a small shiver. You feel my stiff cock pressed against your pussy, our bodies yearning inside our clothes.

You slowly turn in my arms as my kisses work around your neck until you're facing away and my hands are on the front of your hips pulling you back into me. When you begin to softly rub your ass against me, my hands slide up your smooth stomach to cup and squeeze your breasts and pinch your nipples. While one hand continues to caress you there, the other slides down to rub your pussy from outside your clothes.

Even through the denim your heat is stunning and I start working at opening your waistband. When my hand is inside your jeans I slide it down over the smooth fabric of your panties and feel the shape of your pussy lips and the cleft between them and that intense heat. I'm thrilled to be touching your sex through the thin material. My finger plays at your opening and I feel your lubricating juices already coming through the fabric.

Before I can work my hand inside your panties you turn in my arms so we are facing again and look up at me. We kiss tenderly with our lips parted enough for our tongues to briefly dance with each other. I love your taste. I know I am going to love tasting all of you.

Leaning back a bit you open the top button of my shirt, then look in my eyes again with a smile. It is like that with each - you open a button and then smile at me - as you slowly work lower. I am amazed how erotically charged it is for you to unbutton my shirt, how my need grows as your graceful fingers work the way down closer to my cock. I need to feel you hold my cock. I need to see your face when you first look at it.

You pull my shirttails from my waistband, unbutton the lowest button and slide the shirt off my shoulders. Your hands return to my waist to pull my T-shirt free before you snake your hands up my stomach and chest inside my shirt and push it off over my raised arms. Because of my height the effort brings you up onto your toes and stretching. It brings your bare tits and taut nipples firmly against my exposed chest and sends a jolt of arousal through both of us.

I am overwhelmed by a need. Not the need to 'get off' that you have known in younger men but a need to experience you. A need to see all of you, every detail, and to touch you and smell your excitement and hear you and feel you and please you and taste your sweet cum on my tongue and in my mouth and swallow you.

Unable to resist any longer I bend to kiss and lick your breasts and flick your nipples with my tongue and tease them and suck on them. As my hands wander lower to begin sliding your pants down your hips I am going from breast to breast, taking the entire areola of each into my mouth and suckling in a way you feel deep within your pussy. Like a long-closed door has been opened, you feel something powerful beginning to flow in you and through you. Something you know will carry you along. It is the undeniable current of your own sexuality.

Sliding my hands inside both sides of your waistband I bend to push your jeans down and hold them while you step free with your graceful legs. Having that much more of you suddenly exposed flames the fire within. I curl my hands around the back of your legs to appreciate their beautiful shapeliness as I rise, sliding my hands up until I am cupping your ass with them. When I slide them inside your panties to caress your smooth curves my hands discover they fit you perfectly.

I luxuriate in your shape and caress you before I slide them around each side still inside your panties, adoring your skin and hips and fondling what truly have to be the sexiest pelvic bones on any woman ever. I explore the shape of your pussy - the top where your clit is stiffening inside your hood and your lips now beginning to open with arousal.

My middle finger tenderly probes up and down between your moist lips and becomes slick with your lubricant and I curl it and slip it into you, into your wet sex. I slowly continue the penetration until my finger is completely inside and I am stunned by the heat and by how tightly your pussy squeezes me. You grip my penetrating finger with an intensity that exposes the need coursing through you. I am desperate to place my mouth there to suck your clit and probe with my tongue, but from your reaction I understand that you need me to continue like this right now.

While my finger probes inside you, feeling for your g-spot, you turn until you are facing away from me and against the wall. You slide your hands up the wall to above your head and lean into it while you push back into me. I'm pressed into your back with my arms around you and my fingers probing and stroking inside your pussy and you rub your ass back against my cock encouragingly.

Probing inside you I'm enraptured by how beautiful you feel. You have captivated me with your beauty. You have captivated me with your beautiful face and sparkling eyes, with your lovely smile that is so genuine and warm, with your luxurious dark hair, with your perfect figure and graceful way of moving, with your voice and scent and the sweet taste of your kiss. Now - with how beautiful you feel inside and how sweet I know you'll taste there too. As my caressing finger begins stroking your g-spot my thumb begins to softly stimulate your clit and I'm excitedly loving you with my fingers.

As I stimulate your pussy with my right hand I caressingly slide my left up your flat stomach and over your breasts and upper chest to your soft neck and I take hold of you there just below the chin and bend you back into me even as I'm leaning on you with my weight pressing your hands more firmly against the wall. It's a strange scene, obscenely erotic, with you naked but for your panties pushed just below your pussy and me shirtless but clothed waist down and me leaning on you so you are pinned to the wall and your ass rubbing against my crotch and me with one hand on your neck pulling you back and the other excitedly rubbing and fingering your pussy.

It looks like I am assaulting you. The reality is we are both being carried along by your sexual current, a current that was trickling before I knocked on your door and has steadily grown throughout our encounter. It's the current you felt break free when I was suckling your tits and drawing your nipples deep into my mouth. A current that has become a river of sexual need that is now sweeping us along, helpless in its grip.

Now I'm kissing the side of your face and licking and kissing your ear as I intensify the frenzied fingering of your sex. We continue moving together, not slowing, not changing, like a long distance marathon of stimulation, joined and locked in this intercourse of bodies and minds and exposed souls until we are both slick with perspiration. Your current allows for no pause and we are pulled by it and carried and It seems we have been carried far downstream into another world and my fingers should be tired but they only grow more excited by your heat and your swollen clit and your wet pussy and I am wanting this to continue forever... but then I feel you growing increasingly tense in my arms.

The tension and stiffness builds until your body is like a coil so tight it's about to break and you're shaking and quivering in my arms. Your head rolls back and your mouth falls open. Your powerful current, your need, has carried us to the moment. At the brink. You feel like you're going to snap if the pressure isn't released and I continue my wild fingering and I slide my left hand from your neck to your breast and I squeeze you and caress you and roll your nipple in my fingers and then I pinch it tightly, painfully, and desperately give a sharp twist and pull and it is like a switch is thrown and the first jolt of your orgasm tears from within you and through you and escapes your open mouth in a cried "OHHHHH".

Holding you is like being tossed through a whitewater rapids as waves of your orgasm shudder through you, one after another after another. Your pussy clenches my finger with each successive wave and then I feel a warm rivulet of your secretions snake down my finger - a combination of your pussy's sweet lubricant and your ejaculate.

A series of "OH's" are still coming from your mouth, diminishing in frequency and volume as your orgasm passes until they are almost like soft sobs that match the tremors still shuddering through you. I gather you in my arms and support you and keep you from falling and hold you and hug you and realize they are not sobs at all but rather soft laughs of pleasure and I am overwhelmed with tender affection for you.

We stay like that for a bit, drifting slowly back down as our heartbeats and breathing return to normal. As we gradually come back from where we went I whisper in your ear "Maya that was beautiful" and kiss the side of your neck. You sigh and slowly turn in my arms to face me. I bring my finger glistening and wet with your juices to your mouth as your lips part. Your tongue reaches out and mine joins and we lick your satisfaction from my finger and we kiss and savor your taste and savor each other as our tongues slide together.

You sigh again as you lower your head to my chest and melt into my embrace. So improbable a pairing - this exquisitely beautiful young woman and this older man - yet so easy and right.

As we hold each other I'm thinking what a wonderful first time together it's been. Your orgasm satisfied me as much as it did you and I'm fine with us stopping now, for this time. I expect you to want to stop but then you move back so there is space between us and look up at me with a smile, your fingers go to my belt buckle and start to undo it.

I start to speak when you softly "shush" me and with the belt undone you open the waist button and slide the zipper down past the bulge of my straining cock. As you push my jeans down you drop to your knees to help me step free. My plain white briefs are inches from your face and the outline of my stiffening cock is clear, the thick shaft and large head yearning to be freed.

You're surprised as you appraise me. With your face still just inches away you reach to explore me with your hand and measure the girth of my shaft and slide your hand along the length and feel the shape of my cockhead. Even while you are thinking that through the fabric it feels as thick as it looks, you feel it grow thicker, stiffer, in response to your touch.

You lean forward to kiss the head through the fabric while you look up at me. The intense yearning in my eyes combines with your desire and compels you and you pull my briefs down and my cock bobs free and the large head is almost touching your lips and it is even larger than it looked in my briefs. You wrap your hand around my shaft, measuring and weighing as you stare at the sight of your delicate hand holding my heavy cock with veins snaking down the shaft and the large head.

It's the head you go to first with your tongue, marveling at the velvety smoothness as you lick and swirl your tongue around it and tickle at the slit and you look up at me as you open your mouth and slowly slide your lips over me and take my entire cockhead inside your mouth. I'm afraid my knees are going to buckle and I groan aloud when I see your lovely lips stretched to take me into your beautiful mouth, when I feel you suck, when I feel your tongue swirling around me.

You feel me grow larger, stiffer. When you take my cock out of your mouth and look at it again I see pleasant surprise on your face. Not what you expected with this older man. You hold my cock up with your hand and lean forward to lick my balls and then lick the underside of my shaft and trace the veins with your tongue and you lick from my balls to the head and your tongue finds the first clear drop of my pre-cum. This is not what you expected. This is not how you expected to act.

I reach down and take you by the shoulders to help you to your feet and guide you to the bed. We pull down the sheets and discard our last bits of clothing as we climb onto the bed together, naked and excited. When you lay on your back I settle on top of you and we kiss and you feel my hard shaft against your pussy as I move your hands to the pillow above your head. It was my plan to spend forever touching you and caressing you, kissing you everywhere and absorbing every detail of your beauty - but that will have to wait because in our kiss I feel our need and when our lips touch I am captured in your unyielding current.

When I position your hands on the pillow you somehow know to grab hold of it. Sliding from your mouth I kiss and lick my way down your neck, to the hollow below your chin and around your collar bones. On the flat area above your breasts I sigh contentedly when my kisses find that warm glow from your first orgasm, that blush of a woman's satisfaction I so wanted to see on you.

Then I am at your breasts, kissing and licking and sucking as I squeeze and caress them in my hands. My oral caresses continue down your stomach and revel in the shape of your pelvic bones and as I draw closer my nostrils fill with the rich sweet scent of your sex. Teasing a little, I lick around your pubic mound, just above your clitoris and alongside your pussy lips. I kiss the insides of your thighs and lick my way towards your pussy from below.

I pause and lift my head to look at your pussy from so close. So far beyond desire, your need is obvious and lovely. Your pussy is captivating. It's beautiful. The way your hood is engorged and exposing your aroused clit, the way your outer lips are open like a rose in sunlight, inviting, glistening. It's the clear secretion visibly trickling from within you, pussy lubricant that displays your readiness for penetration, for fucking, for mating as a female is ready for a male. It's your aroma flooding my nostrils and causing them to flare. "Oh Maddie" I breathe out in a strained voice "you are so perfect" and I lower my mouth onto you.

I gently lick and suck on the outer edges of your delicate lips and slide my tongue up and down between them and inside them, feeling and tasting. My tongue slides further inside you, probing and flicking and licking and stroking inside your wet pussy. Your scent and taste and texture are intoxicating. I move to your aroused clit and tickle and lick and flick at it deliriously with my tongue.

Already your breathing starts to quicken. From your soft moans of pleasure I know you're being swept anew by the current and when I take your clit into my mouth and begin sucking softly I feel your back begin to arch. Now your sweet rich pussy juices flow freely into my mouth and onto my tongue and chin and even while I am sucking my tongue snakes lower to lick at your lips and inside you. I've been sucking and licking for only a few minutes when I realize how close you are again - already. I hear it clearly in the sounds you're making and the way your back is bending and the way your whole body is pulling tight and in your breathing.

Maydaypilot
Maydaypilot
282 Followers
12