Maya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're already 'right there' and then I increase the stimulation by sliding my finger into you to stroke the front wall of your vagina while I'm sucking and licking. Your pussy is heat and wet and squeezing and slick with your lubricant and I find 'that' spot again and I start stroking it again and now your back is so arched it is inches off the bed and your hands are clutching the pillow above your head like you're hanging on for dear life and I increase my sucking and stroking, relentlessly driving you there with my mouth and my finger.

I'm desperate to make you cum again, desperate to feel you climax in my arms again. No longer willing to be denied I am heedless of what you might want. I am forcing you to orgasm, with my licking and my sucking and my stroking I am forcing you to cum for me and taking you there and increasing my intensity and forcing you with my loving mouth and sucking you and licking you and stroking you and taking you and you have been inhaling sharply for an impossibly long breath and arching your back to its limit and then your release finally breaks free and you cry out in a muffled scream and your orgasm violently jerks your body first straight and then arched and your hands fly from the pillow to grab me by the hair and you don't know if you want to press me into you or hold me off of you and your body continues to jerk and you continue to pull my hair until slowly, gradually you begin to uncoil and loosen your grip.

Softly we drift back to normal again, coming back down again like we did just a few minutes earlier. I rushed us into this one when I realized you were still on a sexual high from the first. We're both a little dazed as our heartbeats and breathing return to normal. I'm as enchanted by your sexuality as I am by your beauty. I am dazzled by it as I continue to lick - gently now - and lap your cum and savor your taste and feel your pussy still squeezing my finger. I could take your pulse with that finger and your pussy doesn't want to release me as I slide up your body to look at your lovely face.

Your eyes are closed and your expression is soft contentment. You are radiantly beautiful. I kiss you. You open your mouth to mine and our tongues swirl together and we share the taste of your sweet cum in a long relaxed kiss that we draw out until our lips are barely touching. The second time you have tasted your delicious cum, in a few minutes and in your life. We're both smiling softly with the moment, with the after-feeling. When you open them, your eyes are beautiful brown pools, spellbinding, impossibly deep, and I fall into them.

I don't think I've ever been more content than holding you in that moment in that room. I don't want to move. I don't want to - anything. And we don't for a long time. I am surprised when you do finally stir and more so when you softly whisper in my ear "I want you inside me". I lean back to look at you and I'm overwhelmed by the paradoxical combination of soft shyness and intense desire, genuine modesty and burning need, and hesitancy - together with the most fragile sexual boldness imaginable - a symphony of different and varied emotions so clearly expressed on your beautiful face. You look in my eyes and, barely audible, timidly you add "your cock" and I think my cock can hear you by the way it flexes.

I lean forward to kiss you and we continue kissing while we adjust our bodies until I am between your legs. You're looking into my eyes when you spread your legs for me and draw your feet towards your butt to raise your knees. Presenting. Offering yourself to me. Luring me. An exquisitely beautiful woman. Ready. Ready to take my stiff cock inside you.

My cock has been so hard for so long it aches. Holding the base of my shaft I rub the head against your wet pussy. I stroke your pussy with my smooth cockhead. Staring at my cock, so stiff and straining and ready to fuck, you understand you have brought it to this state with your beauty and attractiveness and that spreading your legs now is only the final bit of your seduction. You think about how it felt to take the head into your mouth, how it filled you.

You watch as I slide it up and down between your pussy lips and the smooth head becomes slick and shiny. Impulsively your hand goes to your pussy and two fingers curl inside you and come out wet with your juices. You smear your slick lubricant onto my cock, all around it and you repeat the process until my veiny shaft is shiny with your readiness. Then you spread your legs wider as you wrap both hands around my slippery cock and with my hand on the base and you holding the shaft we guide me to your inviting opening.

You lay your head back on the pillow and close your eyes as we position me at the entry to your heat and when we feel we are right there I push from my thighs as you raise your hips to push back. Your eyes stay closed and your mouth begins to fall open as we increase our steady pressure. Despite all the lubrication your pussy lips resist the large head. I push harder and I'm not sure I will be able to penetrate you and your eyebrows furrow with concentration and effort and you push back and we push together and finally your slick lips begin to stretch for the slippery head and we simultaneously jerk towards each other and suddenly I have penetrated you. The head of my cock is inside you! You gasp and I moan as your pussy squeezes my cockhead in desperate pleasure.

You move your hands to my chest, wondering if you will have to urge me to stop or go more slowly. We feel your lips wrap tight around my shaft after the rim of my head passes inside and still holding the base I continue to feed my cock into you. I slowly push into you as your vaginal muscles draw me deeper. Each slick centimeter of your tunnel resists and measures and then yields to draw my swollen head further within.

Several times I stop and arch my back to pull partway back out of you and then push into you again, each time a little deeper, each time more of my cock disappearing inside you. Stretching. Filling. You've moved your hands to my sides now, guiding me, knowing now you won't be urging me to stop. Instead you wrap your legs around the back of my thighs, urging me deeper and pulling yourself onto my penetrating shaft until you are filled, until you feel my soft ballsack tight against your pussy lips, until the slit in my smooth glans is gently nudging against the cleft in your cervix. Until we are joined. Until we are united as one.

Your predominant sensation is of being filled - almost, but not quite, uncomfortably so. But when you feel me pull partway out and then feel the head sliding all the way back into you again any sense of discomfort vanishes. Instead you marvel at how you stretched to take me inside you. You feel a strange pride in what you can do as a sexual woman.

We are moving together now. When you relax the pressure of your legs on the back of my thighs, I arch my back to pull part way out until only the head is still inside you, and then I push into you again with the urging of your legs. Moving slowly together we savor the sensations of our intercourse. The way my thick shaft and my cockhead feel moving inside your tight pussy. We feel your vaginal muscles stroking and squeezing me as I slide in and out.

At the core of us the sparking sensations have begun. Tiny sparks, flying everywhere, coming from everywhere. I increase the length of my stroke. Withdrawing until even most of the head is outside of you and then thrusting all the way back in, further stimulating your pussy lips with the rim of my head as it passes in and out. We increase the speed of this motion, and the depth, until my balls are slapping against you at the bottom of each thrust. I'm driving my cock into your desperate pussy now with full metronomic strokes that make you softly grunt when our pubic mounds slam together and you're urging me deeper with your legs on the back of my thighs.

You're spurring me with your legs as you'd spur a stallion. Quickly our need has transformed our measured intercourse into a full-on hoof pounding, galloping fuck with your arms and legs wrapped so tightly around me we are locked together, our sex is locked together. Our motion, our fucking, becomes animalistic and the harder I drive into you the harder you want me to, the deeper I thrust into you the deeper you urge me to.

The sparks within us have become a shower of sparks now that are flying everywhere and bouncing off everything. And there is a tingling that isn't a tingling and a vague bloom of sensation materializing deep within our joining and what is happening between us is primal and as pure and real as life itself.

As it was before the first hint of modern civilization, you are a female who has attracted a male. With your beauty and your smile and your soft voice and your hair and your delicate hands, with your stunningly perfect figure and body, you have sexually attracted a man to copulate with you and satisfy you and provide for you. And you're thinking of none of this as you desperately urge me to thrust harder and deeper and faster and I respond as if I'm a young stallion and the room is filled with sounds of flesh slapping together and grunts and gasps and moans and all the sounds of our wild fucking and we are heedless and fucking and sweating and profoundly free and unrestrained and moving completely together this way and you continue to spur me with your legs and I've got one hand on your ass pulling you further onto my cock with each thrust and the other has worked between us to squeeze your tit and pinch your nipple and your arms are wrapped around me in a surprisingly strong grip as your fingernails begin to dig into my back.

We are wildly driving together towards a culmination and that bloom of sensation from our core is expanding quickly now through all of us. Like a firework it is expanding and growing hotter and brighter and our thrusting grows more desperate and urgent and then it bursts over us and you violently pull me deep within you and when you orgasm you lock me in place with your arms and legs and you claw my back with your fingernails like you are a wild animal and you screech and your pussy squeezes me with your climax and my cock jerks within you as I add my rich cum to yours and the primal callings of the eons are satisfied.

With our hearts still beating wildly we stay locked together, desperately holding onto each other. Our hearts beat together, almost touching through flesh that is like one. I feel your pussy squeeze my softening cock. Quiet now, and still, and all that exists in this moment is us, together. You whisper "wow" and I gently kick the mattress and we laugh...

12