Maya & Tarik - The Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Maya & Tarik's journey to finding each other and themselves.
5.8k words
4.6
3.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------- VI ----------

As they reached her door, breathless from the stairs and in anticipation of each other, Tarik gently but commandingly pushed Maya against the door, kissing her neck, lips, and cheeks. Maya pulsated her body against his and ran her hands and fingers through his hair, stroking his face and beard.

She turned to put the key in the lock to open it, and Tarik wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her back into him, while the other hand stroked her covered breasts. He rested his head on her shoulder and breathed into her hair while she trembled and shakily unlocked the door. She inhaled his scent of shampoo, sweat and the weed they smoked on his porch.

The door took forever to open and Maya felt desperate as she tried to get the key to turn in the sticky lock. It finally opened, and they practically fell into the apartment in a tangle of flurried passion. As soon as she shut the door and locked it, they set upon each other in an explosion of kisses, groping at each other. She pushed Tarik against the door, running her hands up his chest and nestling her fingers in his hair while kissing him deeply.

Tarik felt the heat in his body shift and the blood rush to his penis. His cock was getting hard, and at first, he tried to fight it. But Maya felt and tasted so good, he gave in and let his cock become harder as she kissed him. He had never felt the ache of passion as deeply as he did now.

Maya let her body rest on Tarik's and felt his bulge pressing gently on her hip. Knowing that he was turned on sent her into a frenzy of lust. As she kissed him, she reached into his button-up shirt and slowly pulled it off him, tossing it on a chair. She ran her hands along his waist and in one quick movement, pulled his shirt up over his head, casting it on the floor.

Tarik grabbed Maya and pulled her close, kissing her and running his fingers through her hair while she ran her hands up and down his smooth back. She could feel the muscles in his back and shoulders, his skin warm and smooth. Feeling his skin and his softness drove her to the brink.

Unable to take it any longer, she covered him in kisses on his face and neck and worked her way down his shoulders, chest, and abdomen kissing and running her tongue along his skin. Maya was pleased that Tarik was toned but still retained some softness in his midsection and she loved the unruly hair that covered his chest and ran down his belly, a lovely trail leading to his prize at the end.

She dropped to her knees, hungry for him. She worked his belt undone and let his pants fall to the floor. He wore boxer briefs, his cock hard and swollen in his underwear, forming a huge bulge. Maya licked her lips as she looked up at him. She kissed him on his stomach around the waistband of his underwear, licked at his thighs and lightly ran her fingers over his bulge.

This elicited moans from Tarik and he ran his fingers along her neck and over the top of her head. Maya cupped his bulge in her hand and gently ran the tip of her tongue around it. She dug her fingers in slightly around his hips and grasped the edges of his boxers and slowly pulled them down. As they edged down, Maya was aching, her pussy dripping wet.

She moaned softly as Tarik's raging hard cock sprung from his underwear. It was perfect. About 7 inches long and close to 1.5 inches thick with a perfect mushroom head exposed from underneath the tight foreskin. All surrounded by a small patch of pubic hair formed by the trail of hair that traced down his stomach. As she helped him out of his jeans and underwear, Maya wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his cock, which was warm and rock hard.

Gazing up at him with a lick of her lips and a smile curling at the edge of her mouth, she lightly flicked the tip of her tongue against the head and Tarik let out a low moan. He gently dug his fingers deeper into Maya's hair and groaned with pleasure as she wrapped her lips and tongue around the head of his penis. She slowly worked her mouth up and down the shaft, running her wet tongue around his head and sucking it hungrily, but sweetly.

Maya reached in between her legs and began rubbing her throbbing pussy through her shorts. She gently slipped her hand into her shorts and inside her underwear, reaching desperately for her clit. She fingered herself while she sucked on Tarik's hard cock. He leaned back against the door, pulsing his hips forward. He gently thrust his dick into her eager mouth and she tried to take all of him in her mouth, gripping Tarik's hips and massaging his firm ass with her free hand.

With his fingers in her hair and his cock deep inside her mouth, Maya soon reached orgasm from masturbating. Her deep moans sent shivers and vibrations up and down Tarik's cock and the additional stimulation pushed him closer to orgasm, sooner than he had wanted. She moaned as she continued to suck him, loving how he felt in her mouth. She pushed him all the way out, then slowly swallowed him again, inch by inch. He couldn't control himself and deepened the thrust of his cock into Maya's mouth.

As she moaned with pleasure, Tarik felt the heat and sensation of his orgasm well up and then release with a huge explosion of cum into the back of Maya's throat. She felt his warm fluid fill her mouth and could taste his saltiness on her tongue. She loved the taste of his cum and she let out small, soft moans in the pleasure of his taste.

Maya reached between Tarik's legs and massaged his scrotum, encouraging even more cum to ooze out of the tip of his penis. He continued to fill her mouth and what she wasn't able to swallow fast enough began to drip out of the side of her lips. He pulled away from Maya, his cock sliding slowly out of her mouth and past her lips.

Tarik gently gripped Maya by the shoulders and helped her stand up. He wrapped one hand around her waist and the other cradled the back of her head. He kissed her hard on the lips, and she knew he could taste his cum and was enjoying it. He held her close as he ran his fingers up and down her back and caressed her lower back and neck.

He kissed her all along her face, neck, and shoulders, whispering, "Oh my god you are so beautiful and so amazing" over and over. With the thickness of his accent and his warm, low moans, the sound of Tarik's voice in Maya's ear sent her reeling.

He felt his pulse begin to quicken again as he held and kissed her and felt Maya's breath become heavier under his touch. Tarik slowly pulled up the edge of Maya's tank top and began to lightly caress her stomach with his fingertips. As they kissed more, he pulled her top off, running his fingers lightly over her bra. He lingered over her breasts, admiring them in her bra.

Tarik kissed Maya deeply as he ran his fingers up and down her back, slowly tracing along her hips. He began to work her bra off, slowly unhooking it and then letting it drape over her body, the back and sides open, but the front still hiding the full shape and color of her breasts. He placed light kisses along her chest and neck, teasing her with his lips and tongue. Maya felt like she was in a dream. It had been so long since she had been touched like this and this was the best anyone ever made her feel.

Tarik continued to run his fingers up and down her naked back while he kissed her neck and shoulders. She moaned underneath his touch her breath coming in short gasps. He stepped back and began to remove her bra. He slowly slid the straps down until it all fell to the side, exposing her luscious breasts. Maya's nipples were a beautiful dark coffee color and he could see the various tan lines from the summer sun and took a moment to appreciate the different tones of her toffee-colored skin.

Tarik deftly moved and switched positions with Maya so that she now had her back to the door. Standing in front of her, Tarik slowly raised a hand to cup Maya's right breast. She gasped and sank into the door as he kissed her deeply and began to play with her right nipple in between his fingers. He took her other breast in his hand and squeezed it. Maya moaned softly at his touch.

Tarik sucked intensely on Maya's neck and shoulders, pressing his body against hers. He could feel her softness on his naked body, and his cock grew hard again. Looking her in the eyes, he gently placed Maya's left breast in his mouth and softly licked and sucked her nipple. The feeling of his warm, wet mouth on her hard nipple sent electricity through Maya's body.

"Oh, shit this IS happening. I cannot believe it. Oh my god..." she thought as she sank into him, his arms cradling her.

He gently took her nipple between his teeth and flicked it with his tongue. Maya's fingers dug deeper into his hair and the back of his neck. She moaned deeply and grabbed his hair as he moved over to her right breast, hungrily taking her soft tit in his mouth.

Tarik ran his hands up and down her sides, lightly caressing her and teasing her with his touch. His cock was hard again and rested against Maya's thigh. The feeling of his hard cock on her leg made Maya ache and her fingers roamed his body with passion and desire. He turned his attention to her waist, grabbing her soft folds, massaging them with his strong hands. He undid Maya's belt and jeans buttons, jerking her pants down around her hips.

As she wriggled out of her shorts, Tarik grasped her hips and pulled her as tightly as possible to him, his cock now resting between her legs. He could feel her warmth and wetness growing beneath him as his cock pushed against her pussy. He worked his hands into her silky underwear and grabbed her ass with both hands, working her flesh between his palms. Maya threw her head back and Tarik took this as an invitation to press harder into her, devouring her neck.

He ran his hand around her hips and forward to her belly, and with a delicate touch, worked his fingers in her pubic hair and over her mound to slowly slide a finger in between her lips. Looking deep into her eyes, and with one hand holding her head, he found her clit and ran his fingertip over it. Maya let out a long, slow moan and felt her knees buckle. He worked his finger from her clit, down to her vaginal opening, teasing her by almost sliding his full digit in.

Seeing that she was being overcome with passion, Tarik pulled his hand from her underwear and wrapped his arms around Maya and walked her over to the bed, kissing her deeply the entire time. As soon as Maya felt the bed against the back of her knees, Tarik gently laid her onto it and climbed on top of her.

---------- VII ----------

Tarik was hungry for Maya's body, and he began to explore her with his lips and tongue. He kissed her lips, forehead, cheeks, and neck, giving her ears light kisses and gentle flicks of his tongue. He worked his way down her body, her hands digging deeply into his hair and stroking his neck. He gently kissed down her neck, until he reached her left breast which he took into his mouth again.

As he sucked and kissed her breasts, Tarik stroked Maya's body with his fingers, slowly working his way down between her legs. He rubbed her pussy through her underwear, pushing his palm into her clit. Maya moaned as he kissed his way down her body, licking and biting her skin. He gently licked and kissed her thighs, teasing Maya as he drew closer to her pussy. Tarik knelt in front of her on the bed, pulling off her underwear and diving into her pussy.

Tarik's warm mouth and smooth tongue immediately sent Maya over the edge. Within a few minutes, she was cumming hard, grabbing onto his hands which were fixed on her hips and held her still while he continued to lick at her, pushing her to another orgasm. She clenched her thighs around his head as she arched her back with pleasure and cried out in pleasure.

Tarik loved the smell of her and the feel of her soft flesh around him. Her thick juicy thighs and soft stomach turned him on immensely, and the feel of Maya cumming on his face stiffened his cock even more. He couldn't wait to feel inside of her. As Maya came down from her orgasm, she pulled Tarik on top of her and kissed him furiously, loving the taste of herself on his lips, feeling the moistness of his beard from her juices.

"I need you inside me," she commanded.

Tarik stood up in front of Maya and slowly opened her legs to fully take in her throbbing, wet, pink pussy glistening with anticipation. She was unshaven but trimmed just enough that it looked neat and well kept. He liked that she kept her soft pubic hair natural.

He positioned himself so that the tip of his penis hovered near Maya's vaginal opening. The feeling of him being so close to her drove Maya wild and she began to buck and thrust her hips toward him. Tarik gently pushed her hips down and let his cock linger there and as he opened her legs wider, teasing her.

He finally, gently and slowly rested the tip of his penis against Maya's warm pussy. She let out the sexiest, most pleasure-filled moan he had ever heard. He knew instantly that like him, she had been wanting this for a long time. Teasing her, he slowly inserted just the tip of his penis into her vagina, then pulled it back out.

He set the head of his cock on her clit and ran it up and down, a bead of precum sliding off and landing on her swollen clit, before slowly putting in just the tip once again. Each time he did this, Maya moaned and tried to pull him inside of her. She was in agony.

"Oh please ...please ...fuck...me..." she whispered, her breath fast as she moaned underneath him.

Tarik knew he couldn't wait any longer. He slowly slid himself inside of Maya, feeling her pull him into her as deep as he could go. She took every inch of him inside her until his scrotum rested against her ass. They both groaned with pleasure and Tarik lay on top of Maya.

They kissed and nipped at each other, while Tarik slowly began to stroke Maya's soft pussy with his hard cock. He could feel her warmth and softness in a way that he could not explain, and it felt amazing.

She kept one hand in his hair and the other roamed up and down his body, trying to feel every inch of him with her fingertips. He sucked on her tits and began to thrust into her harder, causing Maya to cry out with pleasure.

She whispered into his ear, "Yes Tarik, oh yes... you feel so good... don't stop."

The wetness of her voice in his ear made Tarik dizzy. He began to thrust into her even harder, kneeling in front of her so he could watch her luscious tits bounce up and down while he fucked her. Maya wrapped her hands around his hips and ass, pulling him harder into her with each thrust.

Feeling his orgasm already welling up in him, he grabbed her tits and slowed his thrusts, wanting this to last as long as possible. Tarik slowly pushed his cock in and out of Maya, feeling every inch of her warm, soft canal as she clenched down on him, drawing his cock further into her. Maya pulled Tarik down to her and kissed him intensely.

Tarik felt himself go weak as she tightened on him and slowly withdrew from Maya as she sat up to let him lay underneath her. She straddled his torso with her legs and he sank back into the bed with a heavy moan. As she leaned down to kiss him, her hair fell around his face, enveloping him in her scent and softness. He ran his hands up and down her body, feeling her skin and sweat underneath his fingertips. He gently pressed his fingers into her back as he pulled her closer to him.

After a few minutes of kissing softly, Maya sat up and slowly worked to slide Tarik's hard cock into her aching and waiting pussy. She let him enter inch by inch, taking her time while she elicited impatient moans from him, holding his hips still with her thighs as he tried to thrust into her.

Maya put one hand on his chest and she finally let him slip all the way inside of her. She cried out in pleasure as she felt him enter her completely. He felt her pussy clench around him and knew at that moment that his cock belonged to her.

---------- VIII ----------

As she sat on him, Maya began to slowly rock back and forth, circling her hips around hiscock, rock hard and deep inside of her. She swiveled and moved her hips in such a way that sent Tarik into a fit of ecstasy.

She swirled her pussy on his cock and traced circles with her pelvis as she lifted her hips and let his cock slowly pull out then slide back into her pussy. Maya played with her breasts, squeezing and rolling her nipples in between her fingers, caressing and cupping her tits while Tarik kept his hands wrapped against her waist.

He moaned underneath her, feeling the pleasure of being inside her deep in his soul. He reached forward and with his thumb began to work Maya's clit, eliciting moans and enticing her to work her body harder against his.

As she rode his cock faster, her clit pulsed and swelled under Tarik's touch. Maya sat back and gave him further access to her clit as she pinched and played with her nipples as she came on his cock, crying out. He felt her cum as she clenched down hard on him and continued to ride him, holding on to his cock with her pussy.

Tarik sat up and wrapped his arms around her, cradling her as he moved to the edge of the bed and ran his fingertips lightly up and down her back. Maya was breathless and shook with passion as her orgasm slowed. Tarik gently worked his hips against hers, his cock still rock hard in her pussy. He gave her soft little thrusts and felt her body respond in pleasure.

"I want you to cum," she whispered into his ear.

Maya kissed Tarik deeply on his mouth and his thrusts grew deeper into Maya's pussy. She arched her back and tilted her head back as she felt Tarik's cock pulse in her hot, wet, throbbing pussy. He dug his fingers into her back and slowly kissed Maya's neck.

Her breasts were begging for his mouth. Tarik took her right tit in his mouth and sucked the nipple while she moaned in pure pleasure. He quickened his thrusts while he kissed and played with her breasts. Maya could feel him getting harder and felt his pace quicken.

"I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel your cum inside of me," she said softly in his ear.

"Oh...my... god...yes..." he murmured as Maya ran her tongue along the edge of his ear and kissed and sucked on his neck.

"I want to feel your cum in my pussy. I want to feel you inside of me," Maya whispered, draping her arms over Tarik's shoulders and pulling him close to her.

Tarik slowly took Maya's body, lifted her up off his cock and helped her into a kneeling position. He knelt behind her and ran his cock along the shape of her ass, and they both moaned deeply. Maya spread her legs for him to enter her from behind. He slowly slid his cock into her waiting pussy, taking full pleasure of her from this angle.

He thrust in and out of her pussy, letting his length slide all the way into her and then pulling out to tease her more. She was soft and he could feel her deeper in this position, but Tarik still wanted to kiss and hold her.

He reached under Maya and with one arm pulled her up and back toward him, letting her rest on his lap as they both knelt on the bed, her legs wrapped around his. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed the back of her neck and shoulders as she let out soft moans and gasps as she tried to catch her breath.

His right arm was pushed tightly underneath her breasts, his hand free to knead and squeeze her left breast. His left arm was free to brace Maya at the hip and his fingers found their way to her clit.

The softest, sweetest moans escaped from her lips as Tarik kissed the side of her neck and played with her clit. She turned her head, finding his soft and hungry mouth. She felt his tongue swirl with hers and his thrusts into her pussy quicken and deepen. Tarik felt his body getting hot and his aching passion was close to eruption.

12