Maya & Tarik - The Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy felt so perfectly matched for him and her softness, taste, and smell sent him into rapture. He felt his cum well up and he could no longer hold it back. He thrust into Maya slowly and deeply as his cum exploded from his cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes. Give me that cum baby, fill me up. Oh, fuck yes." Maya cried out uncontrollably as she felt his hot fluid fill her pussy, pulling him closer to her.

With his fingers still playing with her clit and his face buried in the back of her neck while he thrust inside of her, Maya too exploded in orgasm, clenching hard down on her lover's cock. The pressure of her pussy milked Tarik for every drop of his semen. She massaged his cock with her pussy and felt him continue to empty into her.

Gasping, they sat breathless, still joined together. Tarik pulled Maya close and kissed her back with his arms still circled around her. His breath was fast and wet on Maya's skin and the sound of his moans and satisfaction touched something deep inside of her. She tried to fight it, but she was overcome with emotion and a soft crying whimper escaped from her lips as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Tarik sensed that she was crying and squeezed her tightly, rocking her in his lap. He kissed her neck and stroked her hair as he felt Maya's body grow weak in his arms as she softly wept. They sat like this for quite some time and then tslowly released from each other and fell softly onto the bed in a heap of sweat, cum, and passion.

Maya lay on her back, with Tarik at her side. They both lay there, trying to catch their breath, staring up at the ceiling. The hum of the fan in the window was the only sound in the room, and they were sticky with sweat and each other's cum.

Maya was feeling a bit embarrassed and getting so emotional, and slowly reached out with her right hand, to rest it on Tarik's stomach. He quivered at her touch and let his left hand rest on her thigh.

There wasn't much to say at that moment and they just sighed contentedly. Maya turned to lay on her left side and Tarik curled behind her, his right arm outstretched over her body and lightly resting on her belly. He buried his face in Maya's hair, breathing soft contented sighs into her neck.

She covered his hand with hers and rested blissfully in the heat and weight of his body and in the ecstasy that vibrated off of them. Soon, without so much as a word, they were both sleeping peacefully, resting against each other. The sounds of the city and the whirring of the fan lulling them to sleep.

---------- IX ----------

In the morning, Maya stirred early as the sun blazed brightly into her window and the neighborhood birds loudly chattered from the drainpipe. Tarik was still holding her, though she had moved to her back. The feeling of his body next to hers was unreal. He was soft and sticky with sweat and warm to her touch.

She slowly caressed his arm with her fingertips and turned to look at him. With his eyes closed, she focused on his features and was surprised to see a faint dusting of freckles on his nose. She traced the shape of his nose and brow with her eyes.

He had such a strong face, and his features were still fine, even though they were dark. His hair was all black except for the spots of gray that dotted his temples and beard. His lips were full and Maya could attest to their softness. She examined his shoulders and saw more very faint freckles along the edge of his neck and back.

He was more muscular than she thought as was evident during their lovemaking. Maya ran her fingers along his hand that was draped over her breast. His fingers were strong and defined, with slightly rounded fingertips and short, trimmed nails. His hands were gentle but had that slightly rough touch that comes from someone not afraid of hard work.

She was staring at his face again when he started to open his eyes. She gazed into his deep black eyes, the color so rich they seemed to go on forever. He gave her a little smile and kissed her shoulder. Tarik rolled onto his back and asked what time it was.

"Just a bit past 7:00 am," Maya said, a slight sigh in her voice.

"Ooo that's early, especially after a long night," he chuckled, wincing as the sun shone in his eyes.

"Yeah, the sun shines pretty brightly in here in the morning this time of year. It doesn't help that I haven't gotten around to replacing the blinds yet," Maya laughed.

"You probably don't need to set an alarm do you?" he asked, shifting a little to try to keep the sun out of his eyes.

"No, not really. Sometimes I can go back to sleep if I want to, but most days I just get up early," she replied, shrugging a little.

Tarik sighed and turned to look at Maya, "I should probably get going so I can get ready for work."

"Same here, I have a lot of work to get done on campus. Unfortunately," she replied, grimacing.

Tarik chuckled a little bit and propped himself up on one arm and leaned gently over her, his arm wrapping around her waist. He kissed her gently, pressing his lips lightly into hers. She softened at this and squeezed his arm.

He sat back up and said, "I better go."

"Okay..." Maya whispered. Neither seemed to be in a rush to move and Tarik leaned down again to kiss Maya. She reached her hand up to his hair, and as she did this, she could feel Tarik growing hard against her.

He gave a slight laugh and smiling at her said, "Oh as much I don't want to, I do have to."

Tarik heaved a sigh and sat on the edge of the bed to began to look for all of his clothes which had been strewn about the apartment. He stood up and Maya admired the form of his body. The shape of his shoulders and torso, and the curve of his ass and legs. He was perfect. She drank in every detail just in case this was a dream.

She was still reeling from what happened last night. It was hard to believe that it actually happened. Tarik got dressed and gathered all of his things while Maya slipped out of bed and into her robe. He walked toward the door with Maya right behind him. She opened the door and glanced down at her robe.

"I hope it's okay if you just walk yourself out?" her voice soft and sweet.

"Oh, of course, I will be okay," he replied, smiling at her, lightly touching the opening of the robe above her breasts, his fingers lingering as if he was contemplating staying.

Maya opened the door and he stood in the doorway, smiling slightly. They stared at each other for a minute, and both seemed to want to say something. Tarik stepped forward to clasp his hands around her waist and pull her toward him.

She ran her fingers through his hair and beard and kissed him deeply. Tarik could feel his pleasure rising and the erection he was fighting, beginning to grow again. He pulled away from Maya before he could get fully hard.

"Bye. I'll see you," he said as he left the doorway and walked down the hall.

Before descending the stairs, Tarik turned to look back at Maya, and they both smiled widely at each other before she ducked her head and stepped back into her apartment.

---------- X ----------

The days after their encounter were unbearable for Maya. She thought about Tarik constantly and found herself constantly lost in thought, reliving their lovemaking over and over in her mind. It was so bad, that at the grocery store the day after her night with Tarik, she found herself lingering in the produce section, absentmindedly fondling the cucumbers and zucchini as thoughts of his hard cock filled her brain.

As Maya was coming out of her reverie, she noticed another shopper giving her a strange look and she blushed, somewhat embarrassed. She hadn't heard from or seen Tarik since they made love, and even though only three days had passed, she ached and longed for him.

She was nervous to reach out as she didn't want to seem clingy but also wanted to let him know that she wanted to see him again. She hoped that getting so emotional after sex hadn't scared him off. There was just something about their lovemaking that touched her so deeply and seemed to take them both to another world, that she was completely overwhelmed after.

Her friends were ecstatic when she told them that she and Tarik had made love, but Maya got the feeling that after it had been five days since she'd seen or heard from him, that they were starting to get tired of hearing her agonize over whether or not she should text him.

Maya was home one night, thinking about Tarik and feeling frustrated. No one had ever made her feel so sexy and desired before. She didn't feel self-conscious around him, worried about her weight or her body the way she did with other guys. His touch made her weak, and he was so gentle with her, but giving her exactly what she needed. She felt safe and comfortable with him and she was afraid she might lose that, again.

"Fuck this. I want to see him. I want to spend time with him. I really like him and this isn't just about sex. I should text him," she thought as she paced her apartment, unable to concentrate.

She picked up her phone, ready to send him a quick text. She hadn't even unlocked her phone when the screen lit up with an incoming call.

It was him.

Trying to control the excitement and nervousness in her voice, Maya answered and said, "Hello?"

She could hear Tarik's warm, smooth voice on the other end, practically cooing at her.

"Oh hey, it's Tarik, how are you?"

"Oh hi, I'm good thanks. Uh, I was actually just about to text you, so it's funny that you just called now. Um uhh, how are you?" Maya laughed a little as she spoke, hoping to mask her nervousness.

"I'm good too thank you... So, listen, I was just calling because uh...umm...I mean...the other night... I uh... I really enjoyed that with you...and I'm sorry that I haven't called you or texted you until now, but..." Tarik replied, clearly nervous.

Maya had to sit down, she had no idea where this was going and she was feeling so nervous she was ready to vomit.

He continued, "I was just nervous to call you, and uh...so yeah... I was hoping that uh... maybe we could you know... go out, like not just hanging out but like... you know... out together."

Tarik sounded just as nervous as she did, and realizing what he was trying to say, Maya felt the knot of excitement and anticipation grow tighter in her stomach and throat.

"Hey are you there?" he asked as Maya had gone quiet on the other end of the phone. "Maybe I shouldn't have asked, maybe you don't want to..." he said, his voice trailing off slightly.

"No no, I'm here, sorry," she stammered. "Um do you mean like going out on a date?"

Tarik took a breath and said, "Yeah, on a date...if you would like to do that with me..."

Maya had to stifle a squeal of joy as she said, "Yeah, yeah, yes I would really like that. Should we have dinner maybe on Saturday, around 6 pm?"

Tarik let out what sounded like a sigh of relief and said, "Yeah, that would be perfect. Haha, I can pick you up," he replied, his voice suddenly brighter.

"Most excellent, I'm looking forward to it. See you then," she said laughing and felt the knot of nervousness start to unwind in her stomach.

"Bye, see you Saturday," Tarik said before hanging up the phone.

She could hardly control her giggles and shrieks of excitement as she texted her friends and wanted to share the news with the entire Universe.

Finally.

She had a date with destiny.

---------- To be continued... ----------

12