Maya & Tarik - Them Pt. 01

Story Info
Tarik learns more about Maya...
6.4k words
3.95
5.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second installment in Maya & Tarik's story...

-------

Maya and Tarik couldn't get enough of each other. Their first sexual encounter had been phenomenal, and after they went on an official date the next week, the sparks became brighter. At first, they didn't spend an inordinate amount of time together as they both had busy lives and liked their space, but after a while, they couldn't bear to be apart.

It was perfect that they lived next door to each other. It was easy to spend time together, but also have separate spaces that weren't far away. Maya often went over to Tarik's for dinner since he loved to cook and had a bigger kitchen and Tarik went to Maya's to work and it was where they spent their intimate moments since she lived alone. Maya's place became what they jokingly called, "The Pleasure Pad."

They had so much fun with each other and quickly became very close. They went to the big art museum, spent hours in antique stores and went record shopping on a regular basis. On the days that Maya had work to do, Tarik loved to tuck himself into a corner to read, nestled close to her desk while she worked on her laptop. Just being in her presence made him so happy.

Their sex was of epic proportions and Tarik found himself having incredibly intense orgasms with Maya. Never had he felt so connected sexually with someone. He knew that much of it was also based on how much he was drawn to her intellect and their overall chemistry, but no one had ever satisfied him physically the way she did. She managed to turn him on, without even seeming to try. And every moment they were apart, he ached for her, counting down the minutes until he could be with her again.

Tarik knew how much Maya was turned on by him too, and she took such satisfaction in his pleasure. Making him cum drove her wild. He loved her tenderness in the way she held and kissed him, and always wanted to feel him close to her when they made love slowly, pleasing each other for hours. He loved the raw passion between them when he fucked her rough, hard and fast, but only when she wanted him to.

He was grateful every day that she had given him a second chance. From the first time he encountered her in the store a year prior, he knew she was special. He felt an immediate spark with her but was scared of it and how vulnerable it made him feel, so he pushed her away. Tarik was so intimidated by Maya that he convinced himself he wasn't worthy of her.

He kicked himself for ghosting her for months on end, knowing how much precious time they lost together because he was afraid of love. So now, he just enjoyed every moment he had with her and was grateful that even though they hadn't talked about it, she seemed to have forgiven him. For the first time, Tarik was really happy with someone. Even though it had only been a little over a month since they started dating, he knew he met his match.

Maya could tell that Tarik was falling in love with her. And she knew she was falling in love with him. It had seemed silly at the time, but she knew from the moment she met him a year ago that he was the one. There was just something in their energy that connected them, which is why his ghosting her hurt so much. But now, it was a whole new relationship. She'd never been so happy and at ease with someone, and she lived for the time that they spent together.

Maya was always so attracted to and turned on by Tarik, no matter what he was wearing or what he was doing. She couldn't get enough of him. And she could not keep her hands out of his hair. As they spent more time together, one of her favorite things was to sit behind him and massage conditioning oil into his beard and scalp while he read or while they watched movies or TV. She loved the feeling of her fingers sliding in his strands, smooth and soft against her skin. It was her favorite foreplay.

Sexually she had never been so satisfied by a partner and their appetites matched each other perfectly. Tarik was on the more submissive side and was happy to encourage Maya's natural dominance. She could tell how much he liked it when she took control, sometimes forcefully, or sometimes just gently guiding him. But she loved it too when she was able to engage Tarik's lustful energy and please him for hours. Tarik put her pleasure above his, and Maya could tell how much he enjoyed and desired her. It felt so good to be appreciated so fully, physically as well as emotionally and mentally.

But Maya was nervous. She felt that she could be honest with Tarik about everything and was able to reveal some of her deepest secrets and fantasies to him and still feel safe. But there was something that she was hiding about her sex life that she couldn't conceal any longer, and she was worried about how he would react. She was afraid to bring it up, but knew she had to be honest.

And while Tarik was submissive and definitely open to trying new things, Maya wasn't sure how he would feel about...them. What if he was horrified and broke up with her? She didn't want to lose him, and she knew that by telling him she faced that risk. And she also knew that she may have to choose between him and them. And she knew no matter what, she would choose Tarik. Their relationship was still fresh and young, but it was more important to her than anything and she didn't want to start it by being deceitful. She had to tell him, but...maybe she could hold off a little longer. Soon though, it wouldn't be up to her.

They were working at the desk one Sunday evening, when Maya's phone kept vibrating, messages coming in every few minutes. After finally looking to see who it was, Maya became frustrated and annoyed as her screen continued to light up. Tarik looked over at her busy phone and gave a raised eyebrow as Maya tried to ignore it. Finally, after about ten minutes of incessant buzzing, she grabbed her phone and turned it off, huffing with frustration.

Tarik couldn't help but ask, "What was that?"

"Oh, just a group chat that was really active. I don't want to talk to them right now though," Maya replied. She didn't sound nervous or guilty, but something in her voice let Tarik know that there was more to it.

"Why not?" he asked, being uncharacteristically inquisitive.

"I just don't. I don't have time for them right now," Maya said a hint of shortness in her voice.

She wasn't irritated with Tarik, but she was annoyed that they were bothering her right now. He leaned back in his chair, his eyes resting on Maya's face. He wasn't suspicious about what Maya wasn't telling him, rather, he was bothered that whatever it was, it was upsetting her. He didn't like that.

He leaned forward again, putting his hand on her leg, "Tell me. What's going on?"

His soft accented voice and worried look made Maya soften. She sat up and looked him in the eyes.

"Do you really want to know?" she replied, "You might not like it."

She could see Tarik tense up a little, but he nodded and told her to go on. Maya drew in a deep breath.

"The group chat is...with...some people...some men." She paused, trying to find the right words.

"Who?" Tarik inquired, his eyebrows furrowed as he searched her face for understanding.

Maya took another breath in and said, "It's the men who are in my sort of my femdom harem I guess you could call it."

Maya let the words fall out, and they hung there for a moment before she continued.

"There's three of them and we meet once per month at the same hotel, from Thursday afternoon to Saturday night. We've been meeting every month for about two and a half years, but I had to cancel last month because we started dating and I hadn't told you yet."

Maya twisted her fingers together and looked off in the distance outside of the window, unable to meet Tarik's gaze. She swallowed the lump in her throat, took another deep breath and continued.

"They each put in $1,000 per day which goes to pay the hotel, room service and any special toys or outfits they want. I spend the whole weekend with them, though I come and go as I please, of course. But sometimes we just hang out and watch TV, work or read. It's all anonymous, they don't know my real name, just call me Mistress. And I don't know their names either, just call them by their number: one, two, or three. And we only communicate together with an anonymous group chat, I never talk with them individually outside of our meetings."

Maya rushed through her explanation and waited to see Tarik's reaction. He sat there, his jaw slightly open and a small unintentional smile curled at the edge of his lips. His furrowed brow of concern turned to one of curiosity. Maya could tell immediately that he was into this.

She went on, speaking more calmly now.

"They love to worship me, by sucking my feet, bathing me, feeding me, just being with me. One of them likes to sleep on the floor at the foot of my bed in the master suite, another just sits in a chair in the corner watching TV with me, never touching or talking. And one of them brings work and spends downtime on his laptop. But mostly, they focus on making me cum as much as I want."

Maya's breath came faster as she spoke, her eyes drifting up and down Tarik's face and body, her fingers lightly running along her outer thigh.

"They eat me out and worship my breasts. I've never fucked them, or put their cocks in my mouth. I just use my hands, feet or toys to tease, and they jack themselves off when I say they can. Then late Saturday night when I'm finished with them, they go home to their regular lives, completely satisfied."

Maya took a deep breath before continuing.

"Our next meeting is scheduled for this coming Thursday, and since I had to cancel last month, they're all getting nervous that I'll cancel again. Which is why they were blowing up our chat. I told them that I was seeing someone and couldn't meet them again until I told you. But also that you would have to agree to me continuing to see them as I respect our relationship and put it first."

Maya paused for a moment before continuing, realizing she rushed through it all so fast and wanted to give Tarik a moment to absorb it all.

"But also, I was hoping that you would agree to join us." Maya locked her eyes onto Tarik, and he cleared his throat. There was a moment of silence and Maya was desperate for Tarik to say something.

"What do you think?" she whispered, giving him a sly half-smile.

"Ummm... uhh... what would you have me do Maya?" Tarik stammered, his mouth so dry he could barely speak.

Sensing his excitement, Maya rose from her chair and stood in front of him. She ran her fingers through his hair, and along his face.

She leaned down and whispered into his ear, "I want you to be my fourth. And I want you to be my stud. The only one who can fuck me unless...you wanted me to fuck the others."

Maya's voice was stern and clear in Tarik's ear and he felt his pulse begin to race. He didn't dare interrupt, and let Maya continue. She stood back up and looked down at him as she absentmindedly ran her hands along the outside of her thighs and hips while she spoke to him.

"I want to show you how I dominate them, then I want them to watch you fuck me. Something that they wish they could do so badly. At the hotel, they would help me get ready for a date with you. They would bathe me and rub oil into my skin so I would be nice and soft for you."

Maya's voice caressed Tarik's senses as he looked up at her, entranced.

"They would dress me and help me with my hair and makeup, doing exactly as I ask. They would spray me in your favorite perfume and put on my shoes. We'll go out and have a nice dinner, relaxing with each other, knowing what's waiting for us. And they will sit and wait for us to return."

Maya lowered her voice slightly as she gently stepped forward, one of her legs positioned between Tarik's, her heat warming him as she bent over him.

"Then when we were ready, we'd return to the room where they would all be standing, waiting. Whenever I leave, they stay there, all lined up and ready for me when I get back."

With this, Maya was right in his ear and gave the side of it a long caress with her tongue. Tarik felt his cock stir at the feeling of her tongue, but also at Maya's description. Seeing how turned on he was, Maya straddled Tarik and slowly lowered herself onto him, hovering above his lap. He had on jeans and a sweatshirt, and she had on a pair of shorts and a big sweater. But even with all of these clothes, he was so turned on by her, and he could feel the warmth of her on his crotch as she whispered more to him, taking him deeper into the fantasy.

"Then when we're in the mood, you'll start to fuck me. If you want to do it rough, I'll let you fuck me rough. Or we can do it soft and sensual and slow, enjoying each other for hours while they watch. They'll be so turned on and hard, their cocks throbbing aching as they watch you fuck me. They want to cum, but they're not allowed until I say so. They'll watch you fuck me until I cum over and over on your cock."

Tarik felt himself melt at these words. Maya spoke slowly, her voice measured and calm, her breath slow and warm against his neck. By now she was sitting fully in his lap, her arms draped around his shoulders and her fingers playing with his hair, her voice wet in his ear.

"They'll watch you fill my pussy with your cum. I'll keep fucking you until you get hard again inside me, then make you cum again. Over and over until you can't take it and my pussy is oozing with all of your fluid. After I finish with you, I need to be cleaned up. Each man is eager to help, but first will be Number Two, always ready to do what his Mistress wants. He'll sit on the floor in front of the bed, and I'll raise one leg up so my pussy dripping with your cum will be on full display for him."

As she continued, Maya's breath started to quicken as she drew Tarik toward her and deeper into the story. He ran his hands along Maya's thighs, his fingertips softly caressing her tender flesh.

"When I order him to, he will begin licking and sucking all of your cum out of my pussy, and he uses the cum and juices that drip out of my pussy to stroke his tiny little cock. He loves cleaning my pussy. I kneel on the bed, positioning my pussy and ass over his face, rubbing myself all over him. Soon he is moaning with pleasure as he cums so hard all over himself, turned on from watching you fuck me."

Tarik shifted underneath Maya and could feel her wetness through her shorts as they pulled against her crotch. His cock was rock hard, and he was surprised how turned on he was by the idea of someone else eating her out. But also, that they were cleaning all of his cum out of her. He felt like he was in a haze.

"He has a little cock, but Number Two knows how to eat pussy and I fuck his face until I cum hard on him again, smothering him with my juices. They drip down his chin and he slathers them all over his body loving how I taste and feel. He worships my pussy. You look on from the bed, enjoying my orgasms while you softly stroke yourself. It turns you on to see another man eat my pussy and make me cum. Now it's Number Three's turn."

Maya felt Tarik's hardness pressing into her pussy and she moaned softly in his ear. She slowly started rubbing her pussy on his bulge and Tarik grabbed Maya's ass hard as he buried his face in her neck.

"I grab him by the little thong he's wearing and pull it tight around his hard cock. He cries out in pleasure and begs to cum. I tell him to lay on the floor, and while he's on his back, I sit on the edge of the bed and lightly slap his face with my foot. It drives him wild as he desperately tries to suck my toes."

Tarik's breath grew staggered as he moaned softly into Maya's hair and neck. Her voice drove him wild and the idea of watching her with yet another man filled him with lust and desire.

"He loves the way my feet taste, and soon he's begging to touch himself. I allow him to and use my foot to help him stroke his cock. Then, I slowly lower myself onto his face, his eager mouth waiting for my pussy. I look you in the eyes as I moan in pleasure. You sit up on the bed, your back against the headboard while your cock throbs."

Tarik was so hard and aching underneath her, he had no choice but to lose himself in the fantasy, letting Maya continue to take him on this journey.

"I lower my pussy onto his face and he immediately begins to tongue fuck me. I ride his face and his tongue hard, playing with my tits as he brings me closer to orgasm. I lean forward and fuck his face harder while I tease his cock. I don't touch it, but slowly bring my mouth to hover a few inches above the head of his throbbing cock, the tip oozing precum."

Tarik could hear the wet sounds of Maya licking her lips in his ear, and he knew she was just as turned on as he was.

"The feeling of my breath on him makes him stroke harder and I lean back again to fuck his face while he explodes his cum all over his stomach and chest. He fucks my pussy with his tongue and soon I cum hard on him, and you enjoy watching my pleasure. As I release him from between my legs, I see that Number One is waiting so patiently, his cock throbbing, waiting for me."

Maya let the words slowly hang off her lips, drawing out the image of another man's hard cock waiting for her attention. She paused and let silence fill the air, only Tarik's breath and whimpers filling the space between them. Tarik stirred underneath her, pulsing his hips against her, trying to urge her to continue. Maya loved this reaction from Tarik and she wanted to make it last.

"Number One wants to fuck me, I can feel it and I have never seen him this turned on before. I push him down to sit and I lean over him, my hands resting on his shoulders, and my breast lightly resting on his mouth. I whisper to him, 'Do you like seeing your Mistress fucked by a real man? Nod for yes, shake your head for no.' He's breathing quickly, my nipple resting on his lips and he slowly nods his head. 'Good boy.' I look back at you on the bed, and see you stroking your cock. I can't help but smile at how turned on you are."

As she said this, Maya rubbed her pussy hard down on Tarik's cock. He was achingly hard, pressed inside his jeans, threatening to explode.

"I slowly walk over to the bed and climb on top of you, kissing you hard and grabbing your hair. I reach down and grab your cock hard, making you cry out in pleasure. I slowly slide down your body and wrap my lips around your cock, with all of the men watching as I devour you."

Maya licked her lips again and Tarik let out a sigh.

"Holding hard on to your hips, I let you fuck my face while I take all of you in my mouth. Your cock is so hard sliding in and out of my mouth. Soon you are exploding and as you release your cum deep in my throat and filling my mouth. Without swallowing, I climb off the bed and walk back over to Number One, and lean over him, forcing his mouth open."

Tarik moaned and rolled his hips under Maya, growing even harder, his erection aching.

"While you watch, I slowly open my mouth over his, filling his mouth with your cum. He greedily swallows every drop, his cock swaying under the tension of being so close to my pussy. He licks his lips and moans in agony. I know he's desperate to fuck me. Desperate to feel my tight, wet pussy on his hard cock."

Maya's voice was deep and soft in Tarik's ear, her hushed whisper vibrating against him.

"Still holding his face tightly in my hand, I look him deep in his eyes while I ask you, 'Number Four. May Number One fuck his Mistress?' From the bed you answer quickly, so turned on at the thought of watching someone else fuck me. 'Yes,' you say, slowly and deliberately. I turn around and straddle Number One's lap while I look at you, your cock growing hard again as you now sit on the edge of the bed, breathing quickly."

12