Maya & Tarik - Them Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarik pulled Maya close to him and bucked his hips against hers, his huge bulge pressing against her wet shorts. His hands were buried deep in her hair, pulling down the shoulder of her sweater, biting and licking her neck while she whispered to him, moaning at his frenzied touch.

"I slowly slide my pussy onto his hard cock. He enters my pussy from behind and his thick head pushes into me, making me moan in pleasure. Your cock is now rock hard and I hold your gaze while his cock slides all the way into me, filling me up. His hands still at his side, he begins to thrust slowly into my pussy, while I slide up and down his cock, moaning as he fucks me. Your cock is throbbing as you watch him, and you slide off the bed to kneel in front of me, stroking your cock harder and harder."

Maya spoke quickly and breathlessly, Tarik's bulge pushing into her pussy eliciting moans of pleasure from her lips.

"My tits bounce underneath me as he fucks me harder and harder at my command, his hands now firmly on my hips and the sound of his hard cock pounding into my juicy wet pussy getting louder and louder. Knowing that he's ready to cum, I gaze at you and ask, 'Number Four. May Number One cum in his Mistress' pussy?'"

Tarik writhed underneath Maya as she rubbed her pussy faster and harder on his bulge and held him tighter. Her soft pleasure-filled moans mixed in with the dictation of the fantasy, so warm and sexy in Tarik's ear. He was so close to orgasm.

"'Y-y-ess'" you whimper while he plows his cock in and out of my pussy. I look back at him and with my eyes locked on his, I give the command. 'Cum in my pussy. Give your Mistress all of your cum,' I order and he immediately explodes inside of me, setting off my orgasm as I cum hard on his cock, crying out in ecstasy. I clench his throbbing member in my pussy and milk him for every drop of his cum. You can't stand it anymore as you watch him empty his load into me. Your cock is aching and you are moaning loudly."

Tarik sucked in his breath and moaned underneath Maya, his fingers clawing and pressing her body against his.

"I let his cock slide out of me and my pussy pulses with cum from my orgasm, mixing with his. You stay kneeling on the floor. You want to know what my pussy tastes like with someone else's cum inside of it. You say, 'Please Mistress. May I taste you?' as you look up at me and open your mouth wide, ready to receive me."

Tarik was on the edge, and he bucked harder into Maya, pulling her closer to him and sucking on her neck and shoulders while she bucked her hips against him. They were both still fully clothed, but Tarik was sure he was close to the most intense orgasm of his life.

"I straddle your face and grab you by the back of the head with my fingers wound tightly in your hair. I position you directly under my dripping pussy. Cum pours into your mouth and you swallow it as it comes. Kneeling on the bed above you, I rest my pussy on your mouth and you lap up the cum and juices with your tongue."

Maya took her time here, feeling Tarik's frantic hip thrusts underneath her, his bulge so hard and pushing into Maya in just the right way.

"Once you've cleaned me out, your tongue gently strokes my pussy, your mouth warm and wet, making me moan so loud. You fuck my pussy with your tongue and I grab your hair while I kneel over you, burying your face deeper into me. You find my clit and work it with your tongue, sending waves of pleasure through me, my legs shaking and quivering."

Maya was grinding Tarik harder and harder and he threw his head back in both agony and ecstasy. She moaned louder as his hard cock pressed into her pussy, softly rubbing her clit as she came closer to orgasm.

"You work my clit and pussy harder and faster with your tongue, my juices streaming down your face. I fuck your face with my pussy, pushing your deeper into me, as I grab the sheets on the bed, twisting them in my hands as I get closer to orgasm. I cum hard, and you feel my pussy empty its juices and cum into your mouth. Unable to hold back any longer, you release the cum from your cock in a wave of pleasure."

Maya dug her pussy into him as she felt a deep soft orgasm swell inside of her as she cried out, "Cum Tarik, cum for me," and Tarik immediately felt his load explode from his cock and soak his jeans as Maya cried out with her orgasm.

"Oh my god, fuck fuck oh my god fuck thank you, Mistress, fuck, Maya thank you," Tarik cried as cum poured out of his hard cock and he shook with the intensity of his orgasm, still bound up in the fantasy.

He had never cum so hard in his life and suddenly felt completely weak underneath her. He knew that she owned him completely now as she wrapped her arms tightly around him, bringing him as close as she could.

"Oh my God. Thank you, thank you," he said, gasping, his chest heaving as he rested against her.

Maya could feel the growing wetness of his cum through her shorts and stroked his cumming bulge with her covered pussy. She soothed Tarik by gently kissing his forehead and temples, feeling the sweat beading along the back of his neck and in his hairline. She whispered softly and lovingly in his ear as he came down from losing himself in the fantasy while softly stroking his hair. Tarik reached up and began to run his fingers along Maya's back and the side of her hips, feeling her soft shape underneath her clothes.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulled her close to him and once again, buried his face into her hair and neck, then rested his face between her covered breasts. He always felt so good there and now, he wanted to be as close to her as possible. They were both drenched in pleasure but still had every piece of clothing on. Maya still sat on Tarik's lap, facing him. Once he seemed to be back to reality, Maya gently cupped his chin with her hand, pulling his face to hers, and looked deep into his eyes.

She whispered, "I'm assuming then, that your answer is yes."

It wasn't a question, but a statement as she already knew the answer.

"Oh god. Yes. Maya. Mistress. For you. Anything," Tarik stammered, sighing heavily and barely able to get the words out as he still struggled to catch his breath.

Maya leaned over him, kissing him deeply but softly, her moist lips resting gently on his and said, "That's my good boy. You shall be Number Four," and she gave him the sexiest smile he had ever seen.

Maya kissed him deeply again, drawing him closer to her, running her hands through his hair and beard. Tarik's body went limp in Maya's arms and he surrendered to her kiss, his hands resting gently on her lower back.

She released him and looked deep into his eyes, "Good."

Maya pushed herself up and climbed off Tarik and went into the bathroom, leaving him smiling in the chair. He was in a state that left him feeling depleted, but it was exactly where he wanted to be: enraptured and rendered helpless by her.

"Maya, Maya," he whispered, "Maya...Maya... Maya..."

After Maya had finished with him, Tarik stayed in his chair for twenty minutes until she came and got him, gently chiding him into the shower. He was still in a bit of a daze, so she started a hot shower for him, setting a cool glass of water on the counter for afterward, and helped him out of his clothes. As he stepped into the shower, he felt warmed not only by the water but more so by Maya's tender presence. When he emerged, Maya was in her bedroom, reading on the bed.

She had taken a shower while Tarik was recovering in the kitchen, and changed into a pair of green plaid flannel pajama pants, and an oversized navy-blue sweatshirt. Tarik stopped in the doorway and looked at her for a moment. He had on his favorite dark-blue sweatpants, gray V-neck tank-top, and a dark brown cardigan sweater. The sweater was terribly ratty and old, but Tarik loved it, and always felt so cozy in it.

As he looked at her, Tarik thought to himself, "Even in such plain clothes she was always sexy, but after what just happened, she is more dazzling than ever."

She looked up to see him watching her and she smiled, opening her arms to him. He sat next to her on the bed, leaning into her, his head resting on her shoulder. As he settled into Maya, Tarik felt warm and calm, and suddenly very sleepy. She wrapped one arm around his shoulders and nestled her fingers in his hair, resting her cheek on the top of his head. His hair was still wet and felt cool against her skin. With her left arm, she gently stroked his arms and hands, touching him so gently and lovingly.

"Hi," she said, softly and quietly.

"Hi," he replied, unable to find his voice for a moment.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, trying to look at his face.

"Oh Maya," he said, "I feel...amazing. What happened...was so incredible, I don't know where to begin..." He buried his face in her lap and wrapped his arms around her legs, squeezing her gently.

"Then don't. Just be here with me. I'll take care of you," Maya said as she kissed the top of Tarik's head and stroked his hair.

Soon, he was asleep, snoring softly and happily in Maya's arms while she read her book, the soft glow of the lamp matching the calm energy between them.

The next morning, they woke up at about the same time, the sunlight softly streaming through Maya's bedroom window. Since she'd started seeing Tarik, she'd put up new curtains that better filtered the harsh morning light. Remembering how bright their first "morning after" was with no blinds on the windows, Maya laughed a little. Hearing her voice, Tarik stirred and squeezed her against him.

He had stayed close to her all night, holding her tighter than usual when he stayed over. She didn't mind of course, as he felt so good next to her. He'd gotten hot and pulled off his bulky sweater and Maya relished the feeling of his cool skin against hers.

"What's so funny?" Tarik asked, his face pressed into Maya's back, muffling his voice.

"Ah, I was just thinking about that morning after the first time we had sex, when it was so bright because I didn't have any blinds on the windows," Maya said, moving over to her back from her side. "The sun was blazing in at like 6:00 am and it woke us both up way too early."

Tarik still kept his arms around Maya and laughed, "Oh god, I remember. That was such a bright morning. But waking up next to you, was a good start to the day."

He kissed her shoulders and brought his face up to her neck, giving her a soft kiss, his chin resting on her shoulder. They lay there for a few minutes before Maya broke the silence.

"So...do you want to talk about last night?" Maya asked, turning her head to try and look at Tarik.

"I mean, what is there to talk about?" Tarik replied, looking at Maya intently, sitting up to lean over her so he could look in her eyes, "I told you. I will do whatever you want me to do." He said it with such piercing certainty, that Maya's skin tingled.

"Do you mean that? You aren't upset?" Maya asked, seeking further assurance.

"You think I was upset, cumming like that?" he said, a laugh in his voice.

He leaned down and kissed Maya softly. She yielded to his touch and placed her hand on his upper arm, gently squeezing his bicep.

"Haha true," she sighed, feeling relieved as she sank underneath his kiss, resting her forehead on his.

"We can talk more of details and rules later, but for now..." Tarik said as he raised himself and centered himself over Maya, pausing and smiling as he licked his lips.

"I want to start my day off the best way possible..." his voice trailing off as he leaned in to kiss her.

He pulled Maya up in his arms as he slid down her body, his mouth yearning for her, and she wrapped herself around him, his warm lips enveloping her. After the intensity of the night before, their lovemaking that morning reached a new level. Slow and sensual, in a way that only a deeper understanding of their desires and fantasies could bring and it seemed to go on forever.

After a day of lovemaking, Tarik and Maya sat at the kitchen table to really talk about the night before and the specifics about what would happen that weekend. Maya had strict rules with the men and she wanted Tarik to know what they were, especially since there would be a new element present in their next meeting: him. Even though this was something they were obviously both wanting to explore, and they both had experience with multiple partners, it was a way of exploring this fantasy that neither Maya or Tarik had experience with.

Even though Tarik was not normally particularly inquisitive or interested in the finer details of planning (the only thing that irritated Maya about him), he still had a lot of questions for her about the other men: "You said you started over two years ago with them, how did you meet them? Do you have sex all day? What do they do? Are there code words? Do they all just watch each other and you?"

Maya answered Tarik's questions patiently and as thoroughly as she could. She told him the things that she knew would definitely happen based on the usual routine, such as when he was supposed to come to the hotel on Thursday, what to bring, and the basics of what to expect when he got there. She did remind him that some details change and are fluid in the moment so she could only give him an idea of what to expect. They decided that after this first meeting with the other men that they would talk about how it went and what if anything needs to change going forward around boundaries and expectations.

Thursday was less than a week away and both Maya and Tarik were excited. It was a busy week for both of them, so they didn't see much of each other, but were in constant communication. They didn't talk much about the coming events of the weekend, just their normal chit-chat and banter. Wednesday night though, Maya texted Tarik with final reminders for Thursday as she would be getting to the hotel in the afternoon and wouldn't see him beforehand.

Tarik was surprisingly feeling a bit nervous and wanted everything to go right for him and Maya. They were about to explore one of his wildest fantasies and he was incredibly excited. Maya was excited too, but also nervous, hoping that Tarik wouldn't be disappointed. Thursday night couldn't come fast enough for either of them.

To be continued in Part Two

12