Maya & Tarik - Them Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your night boys?"

"It was fine, Mistress," Number Three offered quietly.

"Did you miss me?"

"Of course Mistress," they all said in unison.

"Did you eat?"

"Yes, Mistress," they called out, almost like soldiers in formation.

"Are you still behaving like my good boys?"

"Of course, Mistress," again in unison. She had obviously trained them well over the years.

"Would my good boys like a reward?" she asked, her voice lower and sultry.

"Yes please, Mistress."

Maya came back into the room and took up her usual position in front of them, curling her finger at Tarik, motioning him to come over. He stood behind her, lightly stroking her arms as she swayed and pulsed her hips and ass into him. Tarik rubbed against her from behind, kissing her neck and playing with her breasts through the dress. He ran his hands down her sides and hips, working the dress up around her hips and slowly running a finger along her pussy through her panties. Maya moaned in pleasure, leaning back into Tarik as he kissed and caressed her. Tarik reached his hand into her panties, finding Maya's clit and lightly rubbing it.

She pulled Tarik closer, reaching behind her and grabbing his hair as he worked her clit harder with his thumb, sliding his fingers down to her warm and wet pussy. Maya lifted her leg and set her foot on the big leather armchair positioned in front of the bench, Tarik holding her tightly, feeling her ready to cum on his hand. She drew him closer and rocked her hips against him, one hand over his and the other reaching behind her, grabbing his neck. Tarik worked her clit, feeling her swell underneath him as she came hard, pushing his hand deeper into her.

Breathless, Maya pulled away from Tarik and looking at the men, she commanded them to undress her. She stood facing Tarik as the men got up from the bench and surrounded her. They unzipped her dress and slowly slid it down her body, helping her to step out of it. Tarik stared lustily at her, loving how she looked in the lingerie he chose for her. A lacy black bra and high waisted black panties complete with gold garters clipped to the sheer black stockings. The men started to undo her bra, but Tarik told them to do the panties and garters first. He wanted to save the sight of her luscious breasts for last.

Maya stood there, Tarik watching her as the men ran their hands over her, slowly undoing the clasps on her garters, her breath quickening at the sensation of so many hands on her at once. While he watched, Tarik brought his hand up to his lips and slowly licked Maya's cum off his fingers. Maya gave him a sexy smile and licked her lips. The men rolled her stockings down her legs before slowly pulling down her panties, caressing her with their fingertips.

Number One stood behind her and slowly undid the clasp on her bra, his eyes never leaving her back as it opened and fell to the floor in front of her. Maya waved the men away and they sat back down on the bench. Tarik stood in front of her, drinking in the sight of her sexy naked body.

He stepped toward her and began to kiss her neck and shoulders, grabbing Maya's breasts hard and kissing them. She cried out in pleasure at his touch. Tarik pushed her onto the small sofa across from the bench, and climbed on top of her. He kissed all over her, working his way down, the cool fabric of his suit against her skin.

Tarik pulled her legs up onto his shoulders, kissing her calves and gently sucking her gold painted toes. He licked and kissed at her thighs, pushing her legs wide open so he could see her pussy glistening with her juices. She was dripping wet as he rubbed his face in her pussy, lapping and licking at her wetness. He needed to be inside of her, and felt his body growing hot with desire.

He stood to take off his clothes while Maya watched and played with her clit, waiting for his cock. Rock hard and not wasting a second, he slowly pushed the head of his penis into her, her pussy so tight and wet. The men stayed sitting on the bench, watching their every move. Tarik slid his cock all the way into her pussy and slammed it into her, the sound getting louder as he fucked her harder.

She cried out and clawed at his shoulders as he went deeper and deeper inside her, putting her legs up on his shoulders, grabbing her tits and squeezing her nipples as he thrust into her. She looked over at the men and smiled slyly, seeing that they were so turned on by watching her get fucked.

"Oh fuck yes, oh god fuck me just like that, yes!" Maya cried out as Tarik thrust into her.

Tarik turned her around and started fucking her from behind, pushing on her lower back with one hand and grabbing her hair and pulling her head back with the other while he kissed her. Maya cried out and begged him to fuck her harder, pleading for more of his cock. He pounded her harder and deeper with his big, hard cock, smacking her ass and making her cry out in pleasure.

He felt so good inside of her from this angle, that without warning, Maya came hard, clenching him tightly inside of her. Tarik was so turned on and into their roughness that he came fast inside of her, filling her pussy with his hot load. She milked his cock and he emptied completely into her. He pulled out of her and moved to the side so the men could see his cum oozing out of her pussy.

"Who wants it first?" Maya said, looking over her shoulder, keeping her legs wide as she stayed bent over the back of the loveseat.

Number Two boldly raised his hand.

"Well then, come and clean it up," Maya ordered.

Number Two moved quickly over to the couch, putting his face between her legs, buried in her pulsing pussy and ass as he sucked and licked Tarik's cum out of her. He stroked his cock hard, turned on by the taste of Tarik's cum in her pussy. Maya moaned as he licked her pussy and she played with her clit, cumming again on Number Two's face.

Tarik was standing, stroking his cock, growing hard again as he watched Maya get her pussy eaten and his cum cleaned out of her. He was soon rock hard again as Number Two finished with Maya's pussy, cumming all over himself. Tarik helped her stand up and led her over to the other bedroom, and she motioned at the men for them to come too. They followed and Tarik laid her gently down on the bed.

He lay on top of her, stroking her hair and kissing her while she brushed her fingers over his damp skin. He slid his cock inside of her again and she held him there, pulling him inside of her inch by inch while she gently rolled and circled her hips underneath him. Tarik moaned in pleasure as she tightened herself around him and he slowly drew his cock in and out of her canal.

He sucked and kissed her breasts, flicking her nipples while he stroked her slowly, growing in intensity the more she pulled her pussy tight against his cock. Tarik thrust deeply into Maya, and she pulled him farther inside, ready to cum as he stroked her deeper in all the right spots. Tarik stood up and pushed her legs apart as he slid in and out of her, Maya still begging for him harder and faster. He played with her clit and Maya came hard on his cock again, pushing Tarik to the edge as he unloaded once again into her pussy.

He rested inside of her a moment, letting his cock empty completely as they kissed, Maya holding him against her with her legs wrapped around him. She released him, and he drew himself out, Number Three at the ready to clean her out this time. He knelt on the floor in front of the bed, Maya grabbing his hair and pushing his face into her pussy, smearing her and Tarik's cum all over his mouth and chin.

He sucked and licked at her until he swallowed all of their cum, now sucking on her clit and sliding his fingers in her pussy, hoping to make her cum again. She was stretched from Tarik's big cock, but his fingers stroking her walls while he sucked her clit, sent Maya's hips grinding hard against Number Three's face. Soon, she came hard again, rubbing her juices into his face before releasing him.

Tarik was now sitting on the bed, his back against the wall, enjoying seeing Maya in so much pleasure. His cock was hard again and he stroked it gently. Maya turned over and moved into a kneeling position. She looked at Tarik and smiled, licking her lips. She slowly crawled toward him, her arms resting at his hips and her legs between his as she kneeled over him. She leaned forward and whispered something in his ear. Tarik sighed heavily at this and rested his face on Maya's.

"Yes. Yes, Mistress," he replied breathlessly.

Maya climbed off the bed, slowly running her fingers down Tarik's stiff cock, giving the head a quick kiss as she did. She walked over to the bedroom door and stood next to it.

"Number Two. Number Three. Sit," with a nod of her head, she ordered the men to sit on the floor by the door.

Maya leaned against the doorway, her fingers absentmindedly playing with Number Three's hair as she stood next to him, staring at Tarik on the bed. She slowly walked over to Number One who was standing in the middle of the floor, his cock rock hard. He looked a little nervous at what might happen, but trusted his Mistress and waited for her command. She walked up behind him, running her hands along his back, giving his broad shoulders small kisses. She had never touched him this way and he was growing excited.

Maya let her fingers go further down his back, stroking his firm ass and the back of his thick and sturdy thighs. He let out a soft sigh, as she lightly ran her nails along his hips and his skin became covered with goose pimples. Maya kissed his back, reaching around to slowly run her fingertips along the underside of his cock, it twitching under her touch. She came around in front of him and stroked his chest and abdomen, feeling Tarik's eyes glued to her naked body. She looked back at him and gave him a small smile, their eyes locking for an instant.

Maya turned back to Number One and kissed his chest, licking his nipples. He reached his hands up tentatively and gently put them on her arms as she worked her way down his body. She kissed and licked his hard stomach, her hands gripping his hips as she knelt down in front of him. He was well endowed with a thick cock a bit smaller than Tarik's and it was visibly throbbing. He let out a slow moan as Maya slowly ran her tongue along the head of his penis.

"Oh my god," he whispered, his moans growing louder.

Maya cupped his balls in her hand and slowly began to massage them while she worked her tongue up and down the shaft of his cock. She gently wrapped her lips around the head and drew him into her mouth. Number One held his hands behind his back, enjoying the softness of Maya's mouth on him.

He didn't want to cum too soon, but she felt so good and he was so turned on, he didn't know how long he would be able to last. She sucked him faster and harder, his moans growing louder and louder. He couldn't hold back and after only a few minutes, he released himself into Maya's mouth and onto her breasts, his cum sliding down her nipples. She stood up in front of him and licked her lips.

"Stay," she said as she turned to Tarik on the bed.

He was stroking his cock, so turned on by her sucking another man's dick. She walked over to the edge of the bed, and climbed on top of Tarik, kissing him, letting some of Number One's cum slide into his mouth. Tarik moaned and grabbed her ass, pulling her close to him, and letting her slide her pussy onto his cock.

He licked her breasts and hard nipples, cleaning Number One's cum off her chest. Tarik held her close while Maya kissed him deeply, his penis resting inside of her, feeling her warmth and wetness. Maya turned and looked at Number One, seeing that he was hard again and stroking his cock.

She climbed off Tarik and kissed him again before walking back over to Number One. She pulled a chair in front of the bed, positioning it so the back of the chair was to Tarik. She told Number One to sit down, and Maya stood in front of him, looking at Tarik on the bed. The other two men stayed seated at the door and Number Three intently watched their every move, his eyes only coming off of Maya's face to scan her body and watch the other men as they fucked her.

She straddled Number One, his breathing growing faster as he felt the heat of her pussy above his cock. She lowered herself onto him, his cock slowly sliding into her, inch by inch, her eyes locked on Tarik the entire time. He sat up on the bed, his back pushed against the wall and his cock achingly hard. Number One grabbed Maya's hips and thrust his cock slowly into her, sucking and playing with her breasts.

She moaned as he buried his cock inside of her and his face into her chest. She held him against her breasts and rocked her hips faster, Number One moaning in pleasure. Tarik moved to the edge of the bed, desperate to see more closely how much Maya was enjoying being fucked by another man. His eyes were glued to her, and he stroked his cock harder and faster. Maya whispered to Tarik,

"Do you want to cum baby? Why don't you cum for me? You like watching me get fucked?" she whispered, taunting him as he ached to be inside of her.

Number One began to thrust harder, Maya grinding her hips faster as he slid his cock in and out of her pussy, harder and harder.

"Oh fuck yes, you feel so good. Oh my god fuck yes, fuck me fuck me," she cried, Number One biting harder onto her nipples the faster she fucked him.

Maya could see Tarik was close to orgasm but was edging himself, saving his cum for her. Seeing him so turned on sent Maya over the edge, and as Number One fucked her harder and faster, his cock pounding into her, Maya came over and over. Her orgasms were so strong and intense, soon Number One blasted his cum into her pussy, so much that it oozed and streamed out of her.

Maya climbed off him and helped him to stand up. She turned the chair around, sat down and commanded Number One to eat his cum out of her pussy. He knelt before her, licking and sucking her juices along with his thick hot cum as Tarik watched. Her legs were splayed over Number One's shoulders as he buried his face between her thighs. She looked Tarik straight in the eyes as he stroked harder and faster, his cock swollen and aching.

"Cum for me baby," she whispered, not taking her eyes off him. "Cum for me. I want you to cum," she said, moaning as Number One's tongue played with her clit and dug into her pussy.

Maya took both hands and placed them on the back of Number One's head, bucking her hips against his face and fucking him hard. Tarik stroked harder, his breath coming quickly as he saw Maya on the verge of another orgasm. Maya pushed Number One's face into her and he sucked her clit into his mouth, pulling and licking it, driving Maya to orgasm. As she came, crying out in pleasure, she kept her eyes on Tarik and his cock. Seeing her cum again sent an intense orgasm ripping through Tarik as he exploded with cum, all over his chest, stomach and hands.

Maya let go of Number One's head, and he sat on the floor, staring at her, panting. They all sat for a moment, vibrating with the intensity of their orgasms. After a few minutes, Number One stood up and helped Maya to stand from the chair. Her fingers grazed across his abdomen as she walked over to Tarik, helping him off the bed. Maya kissed him, and licked his cum off his body.

Number One watched Maya breathlessly, his cock limp and empty. The two other men watched the whole thing, and too sat breathless, once again covered in their own cum. Tarik looked at all three men, then at Maya, panting from his orgasm. Without saying a word, Maya nodded for Number One and the others to leave the room.

Number Two and Number Three followed him out, and they all sat in their places on the bench. Number One sat next to them, trying not to smirk at having been able to pleasure their Mistress with his cock. The other two glanced at him from the corners of their eyes, envious. Maya left the room and Tarik followed behind, then went into the master suite. Maya walked over and stood in front of the bench, her hands on her hips.

"Clean this place up. And be gone before midnight," Maya said, her voice tired and quiet but still firm. Turning to look at the men before going into the bedroom, Maya told them as she always did, "I'm finished with you."

Tarik and Maya retired to their room, closing the door behind them and enjoyed their privacy together. Tarik drew Maya a bath, seeing how spent she was. She climbed into the water and he gently washed her, massaging her shoulders as she rested her head in the crook of his arm. Maya's pussy was raw and she was starting to feel sore and uncomfortable. After she got out of the bath and Tarik dried her, he helped her put a cooling pack in her vagina and some soothing balm on her vaginal lips and inner thighs to give her comfort.

She sat quietly for some time, sipping a cup of tea that Tarik had brought for her, reading a book. Seeing how much energy she put into being this character for these men, even though so much of it came naturally, Tarik was not surprised at how exhausted she was. He gave her the space she needed to readjust. Tarik waited on the bed for her, and after a couple of hours, Maya came and laid next to him after she heard the last man leave. No words were spoken and they fell asleep quickly, holding each other tightly.

The next morning, they awoke before dawn to a quiet suite, rosy light beginning to peek through the curtains. Tarik had been up for a while and spent this time watching Maya sleep, appreciating every part of her face, smoothing her hair and stroking her soft skin. She awoke to the feeling of his light touch on her neck, and could feel the warmth of his body against hers.

"Mmm...good morning," she murmured, opening her eyes in the dim light of the room.

"Good morning my love," Tarik whispered, kissing Maya softly on her cheek.

She lay quietly for a moment, the events of the previous night playing in her head while she stroked Tarik's hand as it rested on her abdomen. After a while, Tarik broke the silence.

"I hope it wasn't awkward that I stayed...," Tarik whispered, holding Maya as she lay on her side. Tarik was feeling somewhat self-conscious all of a sudden about his role not only last night, but potentially in the future.

"If it was awkward for them, I don't care," Maya replied quickly, scoffing.

"I wanted nothing more than to sleep next to you after that first night, so there was no way I was going to kick you out last night. Especially not after you took such good care of me afterward," Maya said, turning over on her other side to face Tarik, kissing him softly.

"And anyway, usually by Saturday night I'm feeling pretty done with them and ready to have some time to myself. I like to have them leave early so I can enjoy a few hours in the suite before check out. It can be exhausting being in that character sometimes."

"I hope I don't exhaust you," Tarik replied, worried that maybe he made more work for her this weekend, this rare insecurity still gripping him.

"Never," she answered smiling, taking Tarik's face in her hands and kissing him. She pulled away and stared at him for a moment, gazing into his eyes, his furrowed brow showing his concern but softened at the sincerity in her face.

"The suite has an amazing hot tub on the deck, and it's even better at sunrise. Care to join me?" Maya asked, running her fingers along his chest and torso, kissing him on his neck.

"Oh, absolutely," Tarik answered immediately, smiling.

Tarik climbed naked into the hot tub, and the water felt incredible on his sore muscles. He didn't realize how sore he was from last night until this moment. Maya emerged from the suite carrying bottles of champagne and orange juice and two glasses.