Maya & Tarik - Them Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been saving this for us. I wanted this morning together to be special," she said as she poured a little from each bottle into the glasses.

Tarik smiled as she climbed into the tub, moving between his legs and wrapping her arms around him. Maya handed him his glass and rested hers on the edge of the hottub. She took Tarik's face in her hands, and looked deep into his eyes, penetrating to what felt like the depth of his soul. He returned Maya's stare and held her gaze.

"I love you so much," she whispered, the words coming out quickly and catching in her throat, as her eyes filled with tears and her voice cracked.

"Maya," Tarik replied, reaching his hands up to hold her face. "I love you more than you will ever know."

He pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply, wrapping her in his arms, and pressing her body against his. Their naked flesh rested on each other as their love and passion vibrated between them. Tarik kissed Maya's neck as she sank into the water and nestled into him. His insecurity melted away as he held her in his arms, her head resting against his chest, sighing softly. They melted into each other, watching the sun grow higher in the sky and listening to the city come to life.

Tarik and Maya left the hotel later in the afternoon and went back to their respective apartments to drop their things off, and check-in with reality. Tarik's roommate was out of town, so Maya went over to his apartment later that evening for dinner. He opened the door bare-chested, just wearing a pair of sweatpants. Even though they had spent practically the whole weekend making love and being pleasured by each other, Maya could not help but be turned on by him.

She put her hands on his hips and squeezed them as she brought him in close for a kiss. He wrapped his arms over her shoulders and held her close to him. They stood there for a moment, just breathing each other in, before they both started laughing and Tarik moved out of the doorway to let her inside. After they ate, Maya took up her usual spot in the corner of the couch and Tarik came to sit next to her. Since it was their first time with the other men and trying some different things, they needed to talk and see how they were both feeling about it all.

"So. What did you think about this weekend?" Maya asked, a little hesitantly.

"Honestly. I'm not sure. I mean, I loved every minute with you and me, but...there were some things that surprised me," Tarik replied.

"Like what?" she asked, feeling nervous.

"Well, I was turned on by your dominance and love when you dominate me, especially when you order me to fuck you so rough and hard. But I wasn't so turned on by you dominating the other men. Does that make sense?" he responded, somewhat rhetorically.

"But really, I was most excited when I saw them pleasuring you, and I was beyond turned on when Number One fucked you and made you cum so hard, leaving your pussy full of his cum."

He looked at Maya, worried that she would be disappointed that he was more excited about someone else fucking her than anything else.

"Something about knowing that I can make you cum just as hard, but watching someone else do it, turns me on so much. And then just being able to delight in it and care for you afterward, was so special for me."

Tarik looked at Maya again, and said, "Are you disappointed? I mean, that I'm not as turned on by the dominant stuff as I thought I'd be? It seems like you really enjoy that."

Maya smiled at Tarik and shook her head, "No. I'm not disappointed at all. I was really turned on when you were worshiping me while we were alone in the room together on the first night. And of course, I'm still always turned on by dominating you. But then seeing how turned on you got when you watched Number One fuck me really blew me away and got me so excited too. That's what got me most excited the whole weekend. I love seeing you turned on like that."

Maya sighed and turned to look at Tarik.

"And honestly, some of the other stuff was okay, but I've been getting kind of bored with it. And to make a confession, some of the stuff I used to like doing with them, wasn't so much about orgasms or pleasure, it was more about having someone around. I was single for so long before we met, and I missed that and they were able help fill those needs."

Maya took a deep breath and leaned back into her corner of the couch, stretching her legs across Tarik's lap, him reaching up to massage her feet and calves while they talked.

"But when you and I finally started dating," she laughed, giving Tarik a little chiding push on his leg with the heel of her foot, "I didn't need that anymore from them. And it's clear now that I found someone who worships me in the same way that they did. Maybe even more."

Maya thought for a moment.

"And so I think that we found what really turns us both on here. You want to be my cuckold because watching other men fuck me and then taking care of me afterward turns you on. And I want to cuck you because seeing you so turned on gets me really turned on, and it allows me to still dominate you, but also maybe dominate another man in a way that satisfies both of us."

Tarik nodded and took Maya's hand in his.

"You're absolutely right. I love being dominated by you, and for me, being made to watch you fuck someone else, is the ultimate of that, and some of the other stuff just doesn't it do it for us as much," he said, quietly taking a deep breath.

"So then...what happens now?" Tarik asked, his brow furrowed.

Maya shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, maybe we have to break up...with them? And maybe think about doing something new," Maya continued, resting her feet on Tarik's thigh, "I mean, if you want to watch me fuck another guy, we could still see Number One every once in a while if he wanted to. Even though Number Three is technically my favorite, Number One's got the biggest cock."

"He's dumb as a doornail though," Maya said, laughing.

"But we already know we can trust him, versus trying to find random guys online or at bars. You can help me get ready for dates with him at the hotel, then wait for us to come back, and then watch him fuck my brains out. He was really into it last night too, so I think he would agree."

"You're right, let's do it," he agreed, stroking Maya's feet.

"Are you sure though? You won't feel like you're missing something, not doing more of the femdom stuff?" he asked, not wanting her to commit in case she would still want more.

"No, like I said I was already getting bored with it, and besides, you satisfy me so much more than that," Maya replied, looking softly at him, "And now that we know exactly what we both like, I know I'll be even happier."

They embraced and soon retired to the bedroom where they slept holding each other tightly, no kissing, no sex, just being together in a new way.

Maya broke the news to the men the next day, but before deleting their group chat, messaged Number One privately. She let him know that if he wanted to continue something with them, mostly just Tarik watching them fuck, that they would be into it if he was. He quickly agreed. They all got together regularly for several months, though eventually it fizzled out.

Maya and Tarik started to get bored with Number One as he really didn't know how to fuck Maya the way she wanted and surprisingly wasn't good at taking direction. It was just more about pussy pounding than anything, and soon Maya wasn't able to get off, which frustrated everyone. And it was also clear Number One wanted a mistress again that would dominate him and was starting to push for Maya to step back into that role.

But Maya wasn't really interested in that. Plus, she was really busy finishing her Ph.D. so it seemed like a good idea to break it off if it wasn't serving any of them. And besides, for Tarik and Maya, their sex life was still amazing, and even though they had enjoyed their time with another man, they were also perfectly content with only each other and were always trying new things on their own.

Maya and Tarik moved in together about six months into their relationship, taking advantage of Tarik's roommate moving out. Their time at home was spent reading, cooking together, dancing in the living room and making love. It was bliss. Within another three months, they were married. There was no wild proposal, just Tarik picking up Maya from work one day with a bouquet of hydrangeas and the perfect vintage ring.

The ceremony was small and intimate, but the party was epic and one for the ages. They held a giant pizza party in the park with a trip to the arcade for Soul Kalibur and Skee-Ball afterward. While there were some who thought they rushed into it, those closest to them knew how real this was and that there were no doubts whatsoever. And the final part of their vows said it all.

"Here we stand, two souls, resting in each other's embrace, bound for eternity."

Tarik Meli became Tarik Marcus as he took Maya's last name. Some of his friends raised their eyebrows at this, but he didn't care. She had to keep hers for professional reasons, and he was wholly devoted to her, so what did it matter? Even though much of their lives were still independent, taking Maya's last name gave him a sense of pride and he felt honored to be bound together with her in such a way.

As Maya was finishing her Ph.D. program, Tarik had decided not to go to graduate school after all. Applying to programs was so stressful that he kept putting it off, and he was miserable at the thought of being back in such a rigorous program, especially for something that he didn't feel passionate about anymore. He and Maya had great debates and discussions about their shared interests and other topics, but the rigors of academia no longer appealed to him.

Maya fully supported him in his decision and suggested he pursue his yoga teacher's certificate so he could teach at studios or online. He had been studying and practicing yoga for 10 years and had started doing yoga with Maya, teaching her the basics and helping her progress in her practice. She loved seeing how he lit up when he talked about yoga, and how good he was at teaching her. It made sense for him and he was so much happier after making that change.

Maya finished her Ph.D. and soon got a dream job offer teaching and working on research in the deep south, worlds away from their enclave in the Pacific Northwest. Since Tarik's work was now somewhat mobile and he was beginning to offer online classes on his own, there was no question that she would take the job and they would move. They moved to their new city in the summer of that year and found the perfect house and land just outside of the metropolis in a slightly rural town.

They eased into life together and soon a year had passed in their new city. Maya settled into her new position, feeling confident in her career and herself as she had lost a lot of weight thanks to Tarik's healthy cooking and private yoga lessons. While Tarik loved her as she was when he first met her, seeing her more confident and happy was reason enough to support her in lifestyle changes she wanted to make but struggled to keep up with on her own.

They shared the cooking most of the time as Maya was a fabulous cook, but when she was up against deadlines or bogged down with teaching, conferences and travel, he took over to help ease her stress level. She was incredibly busy during these times and needed extra help to stay on track. Tarik was delighted to be able to take care of her this way. He loved cooking for her, and he cherished their morning yoga sessions almost every day.

Tarik and Maya had a very balanced relationship built on trust, communication and supporting each other. Maya was the planner, and Tarik was the dreamer. Together, they were able to fulfill many of their dreams of travel, home building and created the perfect lives for themselves. He loved caring for her and deeply appreciated how much she supported him. She was so good at helping him identify and find his passions, and pursue them in a practical way that could make his dreams a reality. No one had ever believed in him the way she had, and it felt good to feel so supported, valued and loved. She was the driving force behind Tarik opening his own yoga studio, and he had never felt more satisfied in his career and work.

And for Maya, Tarik helped her not get so wound up in the seriousness of life and brought in a sense of adventure, perfect for when she was stuck in a rut. And she had an undying appreciation for his cooking and support of her lifestyle changes. They were each other's biggest cheerleader and supporter in all of their endeavors. Helping and watching each other thrive became the cornerstone of their relationship.

After a while, they became more engaged and active in life not only in the city, but in the rural town where they lived. They frequented the local farmers' market in the small town square, and were regulars at Thai restaurants and art museums and galleries in the city. As they went out more, Tarik noticed that as Maya lost weight and felt more confident, more and more men were noticing and flirting with her. And he noticed that she couldn't help but flirt back, even when he was there.

Busboys at restaurants, bartenders, Lyft drivers, and even the local librarian all seemed to be enraptured by her. Tarik felt the desire to see her with another man come to life again, and Maya sensed it in him. She was definitely flirting on purpose, knowing how much it excited Tarik again. They both decided that maybe it was time to find a new man...but little did they know that their next adventure would put Maya and Tarik, and their marriage, to the test.

----- To be continued... -----