Maya Misused Pt. 03

Story Info
Maya used one more time... for now.
2.2k words
4.4
25.2k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For background story, see Part 1.

Constructive comments appreciated.

Copyright 2019 All rights reserved.

************************

Rolf walked over to Howard with Maya still hanging on around his neck and his dick still buried inside her, then lifted her off of him and handed her to Howard. Howard and Maya collapsed to the floor. Howard pulled his wife onto his lap and into his arms and hugged her. Maya was flushed, sweaty and out of breath while still coming down from her second orgasm. She now understood what being 'fucked senseless' meant.

Rolf stood looking down at them. Howard looked up to see Rolf's now flaccid, but still massive penis, slimy and covered in his wife's lube and cum. Then Howard looked down at his wife and could see the semen starting to drip from her vagina and dribble down her crack.

Rolf sat down on the couch and grabbed his drink.

"So far, so good you two. I'm very impressed. It truly does seem like you want to keep Howard out of jail," said Rolf. "But we do still have some items to discuss. The first item is that I need my cock cleaned up. I never could stand air drying. Howard, you're up."

Howard didn't know what Rolf had in mind and started to shift his wife from his lap, but Maya said, "No, I'll do it."

"Well, well, well. How nice. Howard, isn't that nice of Maya? Don't you think you should thank her," asked Rolf.

"Thank you, Maya," said Howard as Maya was crawling toward the couch where Rolf waited.

Maya turned back to her husband and said, "Please go get me a towel to clean up with."

As Maya started to crawl away, Howard could see the fluids leaving trails down the inside of her legs as it continued to leak from her vagina. He stood up to see his wife taking Rolf's penis back in her mouth for his 'cleaning', then walked to the kitchen to get a damp towel and returned with it in hand.

Maya could smell and taste her sex all over Rolf's genitals, as well as another taste she assumed was his spunk. "Since Maya is otherwise occupied, please clean her up," Rolf instructed Howard.

Howard sat behind his beautiful, brown-skinned, naked wife and started wiping the cum from the inside of her legs. Maya shifted to give Howard better access just as a big dollop of semen dripped from her pussy. She jumped a little at the touch of the towel to her pussy lips. Howard wasn't sure if she was sore or simply still turned on.

Meanwhile, Maya was still in a fog. What was happening to her? Why did she volunteer to 'clean' Rolf? Was she trying to protect her husband or has this hulking German getting to her? She knew she would be hardly able to walk in the morning from the pounding her pussy had taken, but believe it or not, she wanted MORE. She craved it as she would never have believed before this evening.

Howard watched as his wife held up Rolf's scrotum to lick around it and even force her face in deeper to lick his taint.

"A very thorough job Maya, thank you. Please come up here," said Rolf.

Maya stood on shaky legs. Rolf took her hand and led herup to sit on his lap then lay her on her back on the couch and across his lap.

Rolf began to absentmindedly move his hands over Maya's naked body as it lay before him.

"Now Howard, I want to ask you about the state of our business here in the States. Do you feel there is an opportunity for growth in the tax and audit sector," Rolf asked Howard

And with that Rolf and Howard discussed business for the next ten minutes. All while Howard sat on the floor in his socks and dress shirt, and while his erection continued and ached for relief. Howard found it very difficult to answer Rolf's questions as he could see the obvious increasing arousal in his wife, as Rolf's huge hands roamed her body.

Maya tuned out the conversation and gave herself over to the sensations of Rolf's hands on her skin. She fought the desire to take his hands and place them where she ached for him to touch her. Was Rolf teasing her on purpose?

Rolf absentmindedly grabbed Maya's left breast especially hard when making a point to Howard about the importance of recruiting for the continued success of their business. Maya's breath itched and her legs parted slightly. This didn't go unnoticed by Rolf.

"My, my Maya! I thought you might be done for the night, but it appears you've once again proven me wrong. Very interesting," said Rolf.

Rolf slid both hands up Maya's stomach and across her ribs to her breasts. Maya again took a sharp inhale and then jerked slightly as Rolf lightly pinched her nipples. She spread her legs a little more.

Rolf moved his left hand down to Maya's mound and lightly slapped her slit, causing her to jump and shake.

Rolf then used his right arm to raise Maya's legs and they naturally splayed open exposing her pussy. Rolf put two fingers in Maya's mouth as he gazed down at her wet little snatch.

Maya almost automatically began gently sucking Rolf's fingers. She could feel her pussy open to him as her body again took on a life of its own. Her hands moved to her breasts and she began to fondle herself.

Howard again was struck dumb as he watched his wife open herself up like a flower to this man. As he looked at her splayed crotch, he saw another dribble of cum leak out and leave a trail into the crack of her ass.

Rolf lowered his head to Maya's gash and inhaled. "That is one sweet-smelling pussy," Rolf sighed as another dribble of cum leaked out.

"Howard, your wife needs to be cleaned up again. Please come here," ordered Rolf.

Howard stood and reached for the towel.

"No, no towel this time," said Rolf as he pulled Maya's knees further toward her chest and exposing her moist asshole. "I think you'll agree she deserves some intimate cleaning."

Howard could smell his wife's sweet arousal and a more pungent scent as he moved his face closer to her crack. He could see the slimy wetness as he approached and tentatively stuck out his tongue and then licked the side of his wife's ass crack.

Maya was startled by the new sensation, she had never been one to consider 'Butt Play' as something she was interested in, but after Rolf's finger around her asshole had flipped her to her second orgasm, she was becoming a believer.

Howard continued to clean Maya's backside with his mouth. His face was so close to her pussy, but he did as he was told and focused on her ass. As he licked closer and closer to her brown star, it was difficult to tell if the moisture was leakage from her vagina or Howard's spit as he went about his task. The taste on Howard's tongue was like nothing else he had ever experienced, and was certainly not unpleasant.

With the fingers of Rolf's left hand still being sucked by Maya and her hands kneading her tits and pinching her nipples, Rolf used his right hand to slide two fingers smoothly into her gash. Maya opened her mouth and let out a massive sigh. Rolf strummed Maya's clit with his thumb a few times causing her to arch her pelvis toward his touch.

Also now obvious to Howard is the return of Rolf's massive erection. Rolf's cock was positioned right under Maya's ass, so as it became engorged it kept getting closer and closer to his mouth and was soon touching his chin as he licked Maya's ass.

Maya moaned in frustration as Rolf removed his fingers from her pussy.

"Roll over Maya, and on your knees, face down. Howard, you're done for now," said Rolf.

Maya complied and rolled over and pulled herself up on her knees with her ass up in the air, still damp from Howard's work. Rolf again started finger fucking her pussy from behind, her lubrication allowing him to push as far inside of her as he wanted.

Rolf again removed his fingers and then used his index finger to push into Maya's anus. Maya moaned wantonly and pushed further against his hand.

"Have you ever had anything in your ass before Maya," asked Rolf.

Maya shook her head once, "No."

"Back yourself up and suck my cock," commanded Rolf.

Maya worked herself backward on the couch until her face was above Rolf's penis and her ass was in Howard's face. Maya immediately took Rolf's manhood into her mouth and began working it further and further toward the back of her throat.

"Play with your pussy Maya," said Rolf and reached around to reinsert his finger into Maya's ass and began to swirl it around inside of her.

Maya's free hand immediately went to her clit and began diddling herself.

Howard had a front-row seat for Rolf's fingering his wife's ass while she played with herself and sucked his cock. It was a scene he scarcely could have imagined in his wildest dreams. He longed to touch himself, to find relief somehow from the ache in his groin.

Rolf saw him looking at his pathetic pecker. He removed his finger from Maya's ass, reached over and flicked the head of Howard's penis with his finger. That's all it took. Howard came, jizzing all over his dress shirt.

"Wow Howard, on a hair-trigger, huh," said Rolf.

Howard was embarrassed, but also relieved the pressure in his groin as he continued to spasm.

Rolf went back to working Maya's asshole, up to his second knuckle. She began moaning louder and louder as she approached yet another orgasm.

Maya felt Rolf's balls rise and tighten against his body, just as he increased the pace in fingering her ass. Maya matched the pace on her own clit.

Maya then felt Rolf's left hand on the back of her head and he said, "Take it all." And with that, she clamped her lips to the head of his penis to receive his load. The finger in her ass slammed into her one last time as he erupted. Maya also felt her pussy spasming and struggled to keep her lips wrapped around Rolf's penis. Just as her mouth was full of spunk and threatened to leak, she was able to swallow to make room for more. She continued to pump Rolf's cock as his orgasm subsided, milking all he had. As she pulled her mouth off with a 'pop' only a thin trail of cum could be seen on her cheek and chin.

Rolf abruptly pushed Maya aside and stood.

"Howard go get a towel and dry me off, and be quick about it," commanded Rolf.

Howard scurried off to the kitchen for another towel, and then returned to kneel in front of Rolf. Rolf's genitals still glistened from Maya's saliva.

"Get to it. Dry me off," said Rolf. Howard unfolded the towel and tentatively reached for Rolf's dick. He had never touched another man before tonight. Howard gently lifted it and wrapped the towel around it to dry it off. Howard couldn't believe its mass. Even flaccid, it felt like a coiled-up snake, ready to pounce.

Next Howard moved the toweled hand and lifted Rolf's sack, drying off the inside of his thighs and scrotum.

"That's enough," said Rolf "I've had an excellent time, but really must be off."

Without being asked, Howard got Rolf's boxers from the neatly folded pile of clothes. He opened them up as Rolf stepped into them. As Howard pulled them up he was again at eye level with Rolf's manhood and paused.

"Howard, I know you want to suck my cock, and normally I would oblige, but I don't have time just now," said Rolf.

Howard's face reddened and he pulled up the boxers and reached for the trousers.

"Yeah, I'll bet you are a great little cock sucker, you just don't know it yet," Rolf told him. "I'll finish the pants and shirt myself, go get my jacket."

As Rolf finished dressing, jizz-stained Howard wandered off to get Rolf's jacket, hung on a wooden hanger as instructed.

Maya lay on the couch in a dream-like state, watching her husband dress another man and feeling a sexual fulfillment she wouldn't have believed possible.

After Howard helped Rolf into his jacket, Rolf approached Maya. Her immediate instinct was to spread her legs for him. In a matter of one short evening, Maya had become a wanton slut for this man. She was sore (oh SO sore), but would have jumped at the opportunity for another thorough fucking by this Arayan beast.

"I think we've come to an acceptable agreement. We will delay our cooperation with the police while we reevaluate our position. One of my associates will be in touch when we need to 'discuss' this matter again. Rest up," said Rolf and patted Maya's leg. Rolf turned to look at Howard. And then just shook his head slightly and sighed.

And with that Rolf walked out of the front door to his waiting car.