Maya Misused Pt. 02

Story Info
Maya's abuse goes to a whole new level.
1.9k words
4.46
61.9k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of 3

See Part 1 for background story.

Constructive comments appreciated.

Copyright 2019 All Rights Reserved

*************************************

Maya knelt between Rolf's knees and got the first up-close view of Rolf's immense manhood. She had never experienced anything like it. Now becoming fully erect, the shaft stood straight up, as if at attention. She could almost see the blood pumping through it. She reached out with both hands and felt its heft and heat. She slowly moved her hands up and down the shaft, fascinated and temporarily forgetting she was being forced into a sex act. She slid one hand down to cup his massive balls, amazed at the size of this man's sex organs. To either side were Rolf's massive thighs, nearly as hairless as the rest of him, save for a coat of soft, silky hair on both legs.

"You may begin," said Rolf. Maya looked up at Rolf, then back down at his crotch. Then licked her lips and lowered her face to try to take Rolf's manhood into her little mouth. Maya felt like her mouth would split or her jaw would unhinge, trying to take in something this big. But as she relaxed her jaw muscles she was able to accommodate him, barely.

At that Rolf smiled and looked over at Howard, sitting on the floor, staring at the floor, but hearing the wet slurping sounds of his wife sucking a stranger's cock. Rolf said, "That's what I like. Very nice. She knows her way around a cock, am I right?"

Howard nodded slightly in the affirmative, though she had never had his penis in her mouth. Maya had always refused by saying she didn't like it.

"Howard I want you to watch this. I know it's turning you on, even if you don't want it to. Take off your pants and underwear, assuming you're wearing any, unlike your slutty wife, then sit here and enjoy the show," ordered Rolf.

Howard unbuttoned his pants and slid them off along with his white briefs. His little pecker was at full attention but was embarrassingly small to what his wife had her hands wrapped around and in her mouth.

Howard raised his eyes to the scene before him: seeing his wife from the side, still in heels, leaning forward on her knees, her dress hiked up with her bare ass peeking out, her hands and mouth full and working hard, Maya's saliva making Rolf's cock glisten as she took her mouth off the head and her tongue slid down one side and up the other. And he could smell his wife's unique scent of desire as she worked on Rolf's cock.

Maya had never worked so hard on a blow job in her life. It had been many years since she had given one, back when she was forced to give head, just as she was forced to do so many things before she escaped that life and met Howard. She was hopeful that by finishing Rolf off quickly and satisfactorily, she could end this nightmare and try to forget it ever happened.

Meanwhile, Rolf was in heaven and just sat back and enjoyed, fucking Maya's delicate face.

"Hey Howard, where are your manners? How about a refresh on this drink," said Rolf.

Howard arose, took the glass to the kitchen for the refill and then returned, with his little erection swinging back and forth as he walked. From a distance, Maya sucking Rolf's cock was the most erotic thing Howard had ever seen.

"Maya, take a break for a moment and take a look at how hot and bothered our little Howard has gotten," said Rolf.

Maya sat up and looked over at Howard, saliva on her lips and chin, looked down at his pasty, chubby legs and little boner and just closed her eyes. She was honestly thankful for the break, her jaw muscles were aching from being forced so wide. Then she put her hands on Rolf's huge, muscular thighs and was determined to finish Rolf off here and now. She again lowered her head and started sucking, metaphorically sprinting for the finish line.

After a few minutes, Rolf sensed Maya's renewed urgency but had other ideas. Rolf unexpectedly pushed Maya's shoulders back and she sat back on her butt with a thud. Her hair was a mess and she had her own saliva all over her face. Rolf stood up from the couch, his cock sticking straight out, still glistening from Maya's mouth. He reached his hand down and helped Maya to her feet.

"Howard, unzip your wife's dress," ordered Rolf as he looked down into Maya's face.

Howard walked behind Maya and slowly unzipped it down her back, only hours before having zipped her up. Rolf slid the dress from Maya's shoulders and it fell to the floor. She now stood only in her bra and high heels. She knew that if she lowered her hands between her legs, they would come away embarrassingly wet.

"Now the bra," said Rolf.

Howard unclipped his wife's bra and pulled it forward off her arms. The dark nipples on her apple-shaped breasts immediately became hard. Rolf took in the sight of Maya's naked body. He reached forward and tweaked Maya's left nipple, which made her jump and also sent a little jolt of electricity straight down to her crotch. Her nipples ached to be pinched.

"Howard, help your wife out of those shoes," ordered Rolf. Howard lowered himself in front of Maya, briefly glancing at her engorged, moist labia. Her musk filled his nostrils as he unbuckled each shoe and helped her out of them.

Rolf then took her hand and led her to the middle of the living room. He towered over her even more now, without the benefit of high heels. Staring straight ahead, she saw his massive pecs and bulging biceps.

"Maya are you ready for this," asked Rolf gently.

Maya looked up at Rolf's face, then slowly down to his enormous, engorged penis and then back to his face. Rolf nodded slightly then reached out with both massive arms to her armpits and lifted Maya into the air like she was a child.

Howard looked on as his wife reached down between her legs to spread her natural lubrication around her pussy lips, then looked back up and Rolf and gave a slight nod.

Rolf's arms remained steady as he pulled Maya closer. As she neared his massive erection, Maya spread her legs wide to give him access. She looked down as the head of his penis neared her sopping wet entrance, then looked up into Rolf's eyes. And then he entered her for the first time. Rolf lowered Maya very slowly onto his manhood, giving her body time to adjust and accept the intrusion.

Howard couldn't believe what he was seeing. There is no way that cock is going to fit inside of his little wife, at least not without damaging her.

Maya focused on deep breathing and relaxation, but it was just too much. It seemed like hours. And yet there was more. Too big, too long, too much. Just as she was about to lose it, Rolf stopped and hugged Maya to his chest. Maya returned the gesture, wrapping her arms around his neck, thankful there was no more she had to accept into her body. And with that Rolf released Maya completely, with her arms around his neck, her legs wrapped partly around his waist and his cock buried inside of her to the hilt.

They stayed that way for a minute or two. Howard started to think Maya had damaged something internally and had passed out. Rolf just stood there with his hands on his hips. Then he looked over at Howard and gave him a wink.

Howard saw Rolf's butt muscles flex slightly and heard a little whimper escape Maya. Rolf flexed his glutes again and another whimper from Maya and this time followed by a slight movement in her pelvis.

Next Rolf pulled back from Maya's pussy an inch and pushed forward. Maya's body responded and met this thrust with her own.

Rolf pulled back again and paused. Maya opened her eyes and looked down to see Rolf's cock as it entered her pussy. Almost involuntarily she ground herself against his cock. Then she pulled back and again ground herself against him.

She kept looking down as she slowly built up speed, pulling back and then sliding forward on his shaft. Her animal instincts took over. Rolf's shaft was covered with Maya's pussy juice making a slippery sound as she rode his cock with all she had. Maya's breathing increased and she started making little 'yip' noises that Howard had never heard before.

The sensation for Maya shifted from adapting to allow this massive intrusion into her body to wanting, no NEEDING to use his cock to cum. Maya could feel the orgasm slowly build. She had never felt more full in her life. Her rational mind was replaced by one that only repeatedly whispered, "Cum."

For Rolf's part, he just stood there, letting Maya do all the work. He could feel Maya's fluids coating his abdomen and upper thighs.

Howard was amazed by the sight before him and incredibly aroused. The liquidy sound of his wife and Rolf were making sounded like slowly mixing a pan of macaroni and cheese. More than anything, Howard wanted to touch himself. He was sure any random touch of his penis would cause him to erupt.

As if Rolf had read his mind he said, "No, no Howard, playing with yourself is not allowed."

Maya was lost in her quest for an orgasm and didn't even notice the exchange. Sweat beaded her face as she worked. Her mouth was open and breathing rapidly. She knew her body was building to something big, something she'd never experienced before. In some way, her body took over and her mind was just along for the ride.

Then her orgasm hit without warning. She grunted like a common animal and thrust her groin against Rolf and felt her vaginal muscles contract around his cock. She came so hard she lost her grip around Rolf's neck and started to fall backward and she didn't even care.

But Rolf was quick and held her prone, supporting her under her back as the effects of the orgasm started to subside, even while still impaled on his cock.

"Wow Maya, you came like a champ," said Rolf. "I thought I might lose you there. Has she ever cum like that for you Howard?" Howard didn't reply but knew she had never sounded or acted like that before, at least not since he had known her. Howard realized he had never given his wife a proper orgasm.

Just as Maya was starting to regain her senses, Rolf lifted her back up and whispered, "Now it's my turn."

With Maya again holding on around his neck, he moved his hands down to her hips and pulled her into himself as he thrust forward, pounding Maya even more deeply than before.

Maya would not have believed it, but she could feel another orgasm building almost immediately. Now sweat appeared on Rolf's face as quickened his pace, jackhammering Maya. He leaned back to look at Maya's face as he pounded her. Then he moved his right hand from Maya's hip, reached under and between her legs to get is index finger wet with her juices and then without warning rubbed around the outside of Maya's asshole.

Maya's eyes flew open in surprise, just as Rolf had predicted and that new sensation around her sphincter sent Maya into another volcanic orgasmic eruption. And at that Rolf thrust one more time and emptied his seed into Maya.