Maya - Work Colleague Crush

Story Info
The crush on Maya gets real...
4.8k words
4.41
8.6k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--Thanks for reading, this is my first ever story, I am very new to writing, especially putting my fantasies down on paper, they sound good in my head in the beginning. This story involves real people with names amended. Thanks again, Ash x --

I work for a major retailer in the head office, my wife (Kerry) got me the job, the girl she works with is named Maya, and she is truly beautiful. I had a slight crush on Maya since the day I first met her, that was before I even started in the company as I had been introduced to her by Kerry previously, so when I started in the same company the crush only grew stronger.

Over the years I grew more friendly with Maya, but all the while keeping my thoughts on her hidden, didn't fancy ruining my marriage for what was just a crush! Now, Maya was a beautiful brunette, with deep brown eyes, she stands at 5'7 and although I am not a fussy person on body type, she had a lovely hourglass figure and an ass that was so pert. Her breasts were perfect, there wasn't a thing about her looks that I couldn't fault. Her personality was a little abrupt but I always got on well with her. She was married to someone in the same company, but I got the feeling their relationship was never really solid, he was an ok guy, but he was married to my crush, a very lucky guy.

Maya was always a little flirty with me, nothing major, the occasional touch on my arm or standing closer to me than someone normally would when in a group meeting or something. We did often exchange glances, it always made me think if the crush was mutual.

Anyway, the company we worked for was recently bought out and with me being the head of a department I had to travel to a 2-day conference in London to propose the work my team does to the heads of the company buying us, this meant staying in London, which I hated. The rest of the company heads were all incredibly dull, but I knew Maya was one, so at least I had someone I could talk to after the work was done.

Kerry was fine with me staying in London for a night, to be honest, our relationship is rather empty, the sex life is almost non-existent and even when we do have sex it's always the same 'she lies there and lets me do the work', there is no excitement there and she doesn't like foreplay.

The day before the conference Maya emailed me, she asked if we could hang out after the work on the first day as she would be bored, she said she had spoken with Kerry if she minded us getting food and Kerry was fine with it, fireworks started erupting in my head, I get to spend an evening hanging out with Maya and we don't have to talk about work (hopefully!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally the day of the conference, I got to London early and checked into the hotel before the 11 am work started. At least the company had put us up in a nice 4* hotel. I was walking up to my room on the 4th floor, just about to open my door, and saw Maya coming out of her room, next to mine

"Hi Ash!" she exclaimed, "looks like we are neighbours for these dull 2 days" she giggled.

"Hey Maya, just promise to not have your TV on too loud so I don't have to complain about you! How's your room?" I responded playfully.

"It's pretty nice so that's good news, I have a nice big bath and shower which I am looking forward to using later!" replied Maya.

I must have been dazed, imagining her showering, soaping up that incredible body, as she was suddenly standing closer to me.

"Ash! Are you ok in there?" she said.

"Sorry Maya, I was just thinking of something in my presentation I had missed" I lied.

"No worries, have fun getting settled in," she said, "I am off to my first meeting, I finish at 5, you fancy meeting in the bar at about 5.15 pm?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me Maya, looking forward to it," I said.

Maya shot me a nice smile and squeezed my right arm and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"See you later then, enjoy your meetings!" she said.

Maya walked off along the corridor to the lifts, I watched her for a few seconds before panicking that she would turn around, so I went into my room. My mind is still drifting on her showering. I got into my room and it was as nice as she said, the same big bath and shower with a nice king bed. I am looking forward to crashing later on! I got unpacked and freshened up, it was almost time for my first meeting so I headed on to the meeting room.

The day took forever, I didn't get any time for lunch, but it was almost time to meet Maya in the bar. I headed back to my room, showered, and changed into my non-work clothes, just a t-shirt and jeans, then headed down to the bar. It was about 5.10 pm and I saw Maya sitting at a table with a drink. She looked up and waved me over.

"I saved us a table in case you fancied something to eat here?" she said.

She stood up and gave me a hug, which seemed to last a little longer than her usual greeting, I certainly wasn't complaining, her perfume was intoxicating, the hug had even started to awaken my cock, please don't appear now!

"I don't mind, I missed lunch so I am starving" I replied.

"I am happy staying here, saves us running about the streets of London looking for a place to eat, the menu here looks pretty yummy here anyway" she laughed.

I sat down with her and browsed the menu, a waiter came over and took our drinks and food order.

"Nice of the company to put us up here, and pay for the food," Maya said.

"Yeah, good food and good company, just what I need after the long dull day of meetings" I responded.

"Awww, Ash, you're good company too, I would've been so bored here on my own, I would've just gone to my room and had a bath and some fun with the shower head" laughed Maya.

That was something I wasn't expecting her to say! I was speechless, she saw my mouth open and stare at her.

"I'm only kidding Ash, it is good to spend some time hanging out with you though" she said.

Great, now I had images of her showering AND masturbating in the bath. I hope I don't have to stand up too soon!

We carried on chatting about our days at work until our food came, the food was great, and we continued the occasional chit chat whilst eating, talking like 2 friends that hadn't seen each other for years. Now and again her foot would brush my leg lightly, each time was like lightning to me, I think this is becoming more of a crush. We both finished up our food and Maya asked me how things are with Kerry, and how married life is treating me.

"It's ok thanks Maya" I lied, I didn't fancy talking about it as I was enjoying myself, but Maya kept probing,

"Hopefully you're having lots of fun and sex, and nothing like what Danny and I have, dull, boring sex haha!" she giggled.

Maybe it was the drink talking, and she wasn't aware was she was saying, I responded.

"It has its moments, it's been relatively dull though, but are you sure we should be talking about this, let's put it down to the drink"

"It's fine, I won't tell Kerry we talked about this, I was just kind of venting about Danny, he's such a boring lover, he hasn't eaten me out in so long. Also, I am only drinking diet coke, and I see you are only on water, so it's not the drink!" she quickly responded.

"Ah, yeah, maybe you should try talking to Danny and see why he doesn't do what you want"

I said. "Kerry hates all foreplay, I thought maybe it was me but I've had never had any complaints."

Maya gave a cheeky giggle "I can't believe you just that Ash!" she started to laugh.

This just made me think she was more relaxed around me, like a good friend, so I tried not to let my thoughts of going down on her invade my mind.

The bar staff came over to our table and said they were closing up,

"Shit, it's 11 pm," I said.

"Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it?" asked Maya.

We both stood up and headed towards the lifts, the hotel was pretty quiet now, so we didn't have to wait on the lifts. We both got in and headed to our floor, the doors opened and we walked out, Maya linked with my arm as we walked along the corridor.

"I have enjoyed myself tonight Ash, it's the most I have chilled in weeks," she said.

"Same here" I replied "You're not bad company" I laughed

"Oi, rude," she said, giving me a playful hit on the shoulder.

We got to my room first and she turned to me and said goodnight,

"Can I have a goodnight hug before I go please?" she asked, I hugged her, and as we pulled away she gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"Night Ash, give me a knock tomorrow for breakfast yeah?" she said.

"Of course, no worries Maya. Goodnight, enjoy your bath or shower!"

"Oh I will," she said and walked to her room.

I got in my room and my head was flooded with what she talked about at dinner, I could feel my cock start to stir so immediately got naked and lay on my bed stroking myself, I could hear Maya in her room and then the bath running, I wish I could watch her, all whilst stroking my now rigid cock, my movements got faster, I was so close to cumming but I didn't want this feeling to end, I grabbed some tissues from my bedside just before I shot a huge load into the tissue, that was intense, I had masturbated to Maya before but this time it was on another level.

I heard Maya switch off the water, so I went into my bathroom for a shower. I cleaned myself up and felt nice and relaxed, I had just got into my lounge pants and top when there was a knock on my hotel room door, I looked out the peephole and saw May standing there in her robe, she looked a little vexed, I opened the door and asked if she was ok.

"Not really," she said "The water in my room just won't get hot enough for a bath so I decided on a shower, and it doesn't fucking work!"

"Shit," I said, "have you contacted the front desk to get someone to take a look?" I asked.

"Yes, but they're fucking useless and said they can't get anyone to look until the morning, and they can't switch my room as the hotel is fully booked. I don't suppose you mind if I come in and use your bathroom, do you? I don't want you to feel weird" she said.

"Of course not Maya, I have just finished in the shower so I know the water is good, you're free to use either," I said, trying to hide my excitement.

"Oh Ash, thanks so much, let me just grab my towel and some bits then I will pop back, thank you again," Maya said.

"No worries Maya, happy to help," I said.

Maya went back into her room for a minute and then came back, I stood by the door waiting,

"Thanks again," she said as she walked into my room, I let her pass then closed the door.

"No worries, the bathroom is there, help yourself to what you need," I said.

"Thanks, Ash, you're a lifesaver, I hate not having a bath or shower before bed, see you in a few mins, think I will just shower now as it's getting late," said Maya.

She walked into the bathroom and pushed the door closed. I heard the water in the shower start running, and after a couple of minutes I heard Maya shout my name.

"Ash, can you come to the bathroom?"

In my head I screamed "FUCK YEAH" but I walked to the door and opened it slightly.

"What's up Maya, everything ok?" I asked, I could just about make out her silhouette in the shower, even that was sexy!

"I am sorry Ash, but do you mind passing me the shower gel from the side there, I don't want to drip water everywhere," she said.

I said it wasn't a problem and walked into the bathroom, trying both to get a glimpse of her naked and not look at the same time, I picked up the shower gel and passed it around the side of the curtain, she took it from me and said,

"Thanks, sorry to put you in that position, I promise not to mention anything to Kerry!"

I turned towards the bathroom door on my way out,

"No problem Maya, the curtain covers you well so I could only see the shadow of you," I said, then feeling a little brave here, I followed on with,

"You have a very attractive shadow though" I tried to make it jokey to not push it too far.

Maya responded "Well, thank you very much, that's the nicest compliment I have had in a long time."

"No problem Maya, I mean it, you're very attractive" I blurted that last bit out, I was thinking it but I said it out loud, hopefully, the shower covered what I had said. Before I could retract that, Maya had switched off the shower.

"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself," she said.

We both did a nervous but playful laugh, I started to open the bathroom door again but Maya stopped me.

"Can you hand me that towel from the side? please, sorry to ask" Maya asked.

I passed it through to her, this time I tried my luck for a peek at her body but couldn't make it not-obvious.

"Thanks for the towel Ash, be right out," Maya said. I took this as my queue to leave, man I wish I could've seen her naked.

I opened the bathroom door as she pulled back the curtain, "Ash?" she said, I turned around and she was standing in the shower, covered by the towel, "Did you mean what you said, about me being attractive?" said Maya.

I thought for a second, then responded, "Honestly? Yes, you are very attractive" I tried to put a joke on it and said "I am honoured a goddess like you showering in my room."

Maya giggled "Thanks Ash, I've never been called a goddess before, that's sweet!" She walked over to me.

"Thanks for letting me use your bathroom, it was a great shower." She hugged me and as she started to pull away she hesitated, we both stood there, embraced, our faces were close, she smiled at me.

"You're so sweet Ash, Kerry is lucky to have you" after she said that she moved in and kissed me on the lips, I kissed back, and we were now slowly kissing, she broke away first

"Sorry Ash, I don't know what came over me," she said.

"I have wanted to do that for a long time Maya," I said.

"Ummm, me too Ash, since I first met you, that felt so right" Maya replied "Can I kiss you again?"

"Yes," I said, with that, we both started kissing again, our tongues interlocking, it felt incredible.

Maya pulled away and stepped back, she didn't say a word, she was just staring at me, her hands went up to where she had tied her towel and undid it, the towel dropped to the floor, and she was now standing in front of me, fully naked. My mouth dropped open, she was beautiful, even more than I could have imagined, her wet hair hung over her shoulders, dripping down her breasts to her belly, I continued just staring at her, her pussy was shaved and even that looked perfect. It seemed an eternity before either of us said anything.

"Am I still attractive?" said Maya.

"Maya, you are beautiful, I cannot take my eyes off of you," I said.

Maya bit her bottom lip and then walked towards me again, "I need you Ash, so bad" she said.

With that, she jumped at me, both her legs wrapped around my waist as she pushed her mouth onto mine again, I responded by grabbing her ass to hold her against me, and kissed back, the kissing this time was a lot more passionate. I walked backward out of the bathroom and towards the bed, I lay Maya down on the bed, she still had her legs wrapped around me tightly, and I pulled away from our kiss. We just locked eyes for a few seconds, then she pushed her hands down to my pants and pushed them down, I responded by removing them fully, then my t-shirt, we were both now naked, just gazing into each other's eyes.

I started to kiss her on the neck, moving slowly down to her breasts, she moaned in delight when I took a nipple in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue, "Oh fuck Ash, that feels amazing" she said. I continued moving between her breasts, whilst nibbling on one nipple and caressing the other with my hand. I then continued to kiss down her belly towards her waist, as I got to her pussy, I stopped, blowing very gently on her, she let out a soft moan "Ash, please, don't tease me, I need you in me, tongue, fingers, anything...please" she said.

I kissed all around her pussy, and would give a little flick of my tongue on her lips, this sent her crazy, she was writhing, begging for more. I lifted her pussy to my mouth and entered my tongue into her, she yelped.

"Fuck, that feels incredible, please just don't stop Ash, please" she grabbed the back of my head and pushed me into her. I took this as a seal of approval and started darting my tongue in and out of her pussy, I brought a hand round and used my thumb to gently rub her clit, my other hand was slowly massaging near her ass, she said.

"I am so close to cumming, please just don't stop" her moans were getting louder, I picked up a little speed, licking and kissing her clit and opening, I then push the tip of my finger into her pussy, and she wrapped her legs around my head, locking me in, then I could feel her body start to tense up.

"My fuck, shit, Ash, I am going to cum, please keep going" I responded by doing what I was doing, then she screamed "oh shiiiit, fuck that's amazing, I'm cumming so hard" she stopped writhing and was just holding me in place with her legs, her hands were still on the back of my head. After a few seconds, she was still quivering, she said.

"That was incredible, I haven't ever cum like that before, it was trance like, oh my."

She loosened her grip and I moved my way up her body to face her, she kissed me, tasting her juices on my tongue. She pulled back "That was incredible, but now it's your turn, I hope you're ready," she gave a sly smirk then pushed me off her, I was now laying on my back on the bed, and she wasted no time grabbing my rigid cock and slowly jerking it whilst not losing eye contact with me. I don't know what it was but this felt incredible, just locking eyes with her was making it harder than I think I have ever been before.

Maya continued jerking my cock and moved down my body, she got to my cock and kissed me on the tip, then flicked her tongue across it, having her do this was pure ecstasy, I didn't think I would last long, she kissed the tip again then licked from the base up, she continued jerking me with one hand, the other hand was caressing my balls gently, it felt incredible.

Maya looked up at me and said "You ready?" before I could answer, she brought her mouth down on my cock, her mouth was warm, soft and wet, it felt so good, Maya was bobbing her head up and down my cock, still stroking my balls and the occasional jerk, I was so close.

"Maya, I am really fucking close now" she sped up the pace, my god did it feel good, I could feel my balls start to tighten, she went faster, sucking and jerking, then I erupted into her mouth, shot after shot, about 6 shots into her mouth, she was humming whilst swallowing the load, after I was done, she kissed up to my face and said,

"So, how was that, I hope it was as good as what I felt?"

"Maya, that was incredible, I have never shot a load like that before," I said.

"Glad you like it, it will be the first of many, trust me," she said.

We both lay on the bed in each other's arms, stroking each other's bodies and kissing. Neither of us said anything, just laying there taking in the moment. Maya then sat up and on my belly, leg on either side of me, and said "So, you ready to fuck me?"

"Ready? Maya, I have wanted to fuck you for a long time" I said.

Maya gave a filthy grin and leaned down to kiss me, instead, she flicked her tongue out and gave me a lick on my lips, she sat back up and spun around facing away from me, then leaned down and started to kiss and play with my cock, she shifted her pussy back towards my face, I needed no invitation here, I pushed my face into her pussy and started probing my tongue in and out, she moaned and started sucking on my cock again, she pulled her head up and was now sitting on my face, grinding into my mouth and nose, "OH MY GOD ASH, FUUUCK I'M CLOSE AGAIN" with that she started jerking and tensing "FUUUUUUUUCK" she screamed.

12